Home
This happened in the state of Illinois and the Demonrat controlled $hithole city of Chicago.

This will never see the light of day with the Bolshevik controlled Fake News.Even though Negro males commit 50% of the murders in this nation the media lies through omission because it doesn't fit their narrative.

Click on VIEW when you reach Lourdes Ubieta twitter account.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1406738672909684736

The couple was flying a Puerto Rico flag. We know nigs hate other nigs as well as whites, looks like they hate Puerto Ricans as well. They like to kill everybody.
It’s a daily occurrence.

If you are dumb enough to venture in that area or any other ghetto like it, you get what you deserve for being just plain stupid.

None of this is remotely new.
A lot to be said about that,for sue. I might see a [bleep] once a month or less. Very nice.
It pays to be packing heat .
If you find yourself in the getto, probably best to not draw attention to yourself...
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
If you find yourself in the getto, probably best to not draw attention to yourself...

Probably thought their particular brand of victimhood would be recognized and welcomed. They were wrong.
Originally Posted by rte
This happened in the state of Illinois and the Demonrat controlled $hithole city of Chicago.

This will never see the light of day with the Bolshevik controlled Fake News.Even though Negro males commit 50% of the murders in this nation the media lies through omission because it doesn't fit their narrative.

Click on VIEW when you reach Lourdes Ubieta twitter account.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1406738672909684736

I heard that the Hispanic couple that was killed were there to join the blacks in celebrating Juneteenth.
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223

Like don't be white, driving and minding your own business!
"Me no speak engish"........pow!!!

WS
Originally Posted by Rick n Tenn
It pays to be packing heat .

If he had been carrying and shot in self defense, the democrats, media, and all of the other communist leftist POS would crucify him for shooting the latest and greatest martyr and saint of the blm cause.
He didnu nuffin...he was just celebrating Juneteenth in his own way....
This from The Gateway Pundit:
The shooting took place as people were leaving Chicago’s 43rd Annual Puerto Rican People’s Day Parade, which people from all over the country and Puerto Rico travel to the city to attend.

The Last Refuge stated:

This is a racist attack. This is what MSM will never talk about because it doesn't fit their narrative.

Puerto Rican's pulled out of their vehicle and shot by Black attackers.

Latino -vs- Black is a common cultural conflict.
over 50 shot, and at least 8 killed in Chicago over the weekend.
I got a solution ........

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
If this kind of stuff keeps on happening, I figure that one day a Latino group is going to think of a car that resembles in function the old Q-boat of WWII. It really looks like one side of this mess is wanting a war...How long will it be before the other side gives it to them. I'm glad I don't live anywhere near that dump.
I worked 0n a few jobs in Chicago . There are a lot of very conservative hispanics that are 3rd generation citizens . Good folks .
Puerto Ricans have black blood in them, hence, they are people of color!
Take a page from history......wonder if Tulsa has any bombs left over? 😉
When we go to Chitcongo thw driver drives and the passenger has a gun, in hand.
From the big Chicago newspaper. Funny, they don't mention that the murderers are negros.

chicagosun-times.com
Man killed, girlfriend critically wounded in attack during Puerto Rican Day Parade in Humboldt Park: ‘Such an amazing friend’
Balloons and bouquets of flowers were set up Sunday at a memorial where the couple was attacked by up to three people.

By Jermaine Nolen, Tom Schuba, and Madeline Kenney Updated Jun 21, 2021, 11:18am CDT
Share this story
Share this on Facebook (opens in new window)

All sharing options

“Happy Father’s Day,” read one message on the black poster board. “RIP Gyo,” read another.

The sign was taped to a pole just feet from where Gyovanny Arzuaga was shot to death and his girlfriend — the mother of their two children — was critically wounded during the Puerto Rican Day Parade in Humboldt Park Saturday night.

Arzuaga, who had just turned 24, and the woman, 25, were ambushed by up to three people around 9:15 p.m. in the 3200 block of West Division Street, according to Chicago police.

Lea este artículo en español en La Voz Chicago, un servicio presentado por AARP Chicago.

Arzuaga was taken to Saints Mary and Elizabeth Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead, police said. The woman was hit in the neck and taken to Stroger Hospital in critical condition.

A police spokeswoman said there was a crash before the shooting and a crowd had surrounded the couple’s car. Video circulated on social media appears to show the couple being dragged from the car and shot as they lay in the street.

Police would not comment on the video Monday morning. No one was reported in custody, and no descriptions or images of the attackers were released.

A memorial was erected Sunday near the site of the shooting. Loved ones lit candles and left balloons and bouquets of flowers for Arzuaga.

“He was just there to have a good time and go back home,” said his friend, Jae Pacheco, who had planned to meet up with him later in the evening.

Arzuaga was remembered Sunday as a family man who was funny and full of life.

“He was such an amazing friend. He was really caring,” Pacheco said. “He was just about being around good vibes, being around good people.”

Chicago homicide database and map

Homicides in Chicago: Track the latest on homicides in the city with our daily-updated database.

Before the parade, police had shut down some of the streets surrounding Humboldt Park, creating traffic jams, witnesses said.

"no descriptions or images of the attackers were released." Might help to catch the attackers, if the cops released a description.
© 24hourcampfire