Home
Not as long as some of you guys but I was married to the big nosed commie bitch for 8 years before I married Terri.

Denny
Just this.
Happy anniversary, coming up on 35, was married to the wicked witch of the west for 11 years.

Congrats to you and your bride!

Today is our anniversary also! Wife and I have been married 36 years today.

Going out for an early dinner, IF we can find a place that is open for a sit down dinner.

Virgil B.
That's a long time, congrats.
Happy Anniversary..45 years for us. I found the right fit.
Congrats, and many happy returns.
Coming up on 41 years in September. As the knight advised I chose wisely. Other than she makes it a challenge to stay under 200 lbs for me. What was that Amish saying “ good cooking lasts, kissing don’t.”
Congratulations to you and your wife Denny!
Congratulations on marrying a Saint Denny!!
Well done. This Sunday will be number 34 for us.
Congrats!
Originally Posted by EdM
Well done. This Sunday will be number 34 for us.

Friday will be 16.

Happy Anniversary everyone.
congratulations to you both. Hope you have many more like this
Congratulations, to you and your bride! We will be 46 years in November.
Congratulations. Coming up to 63 years in a month.

Jim
44 yrs. same woman....

Lucked out. Or maybe I was blessed, which sounds better.

DF
Wonderful, and our heartiest congratulations! (wife and I - married 56 yrs)
Congrats to all you guys. My one and only have been married for 36 yrs now. She is a real blessing.
Congrats and mine is 51 years and counting.
Originally Posted by Whelenman
Not as long as some of you guys but I was married to the big nosed commie bitch for 8 years before I married Terri.

Denny

Congrads, I will hit 41 years July 18th I didn't want to be in a hurried to get married like most of my buddies, I waited till I was 26 to get married and it worked!
Originally Posted by Rug3
Wonderful and our heartiest congratulations! (wife and I - married 56 yrs)

Congrats on a long run.

My 94 yr old inlaws going on 76 yrs. He was on the Belleau Wood, a cruiser class aircraft carrier, hit by a Kamikaze during the Pacific War. The explosion blew him off the deck. He was hanging on by one hand until his buds pulled him back on board. They saved the ship.

Tough folks.

DF
Congratulations Denny.

Denny
Damn - and I thought I was old!!

Congrats, you old fart... laugh laugh
Congrats 😎
Originally Posted by Redneck

Denny
Damn - and I thought I was old!!

Congrats, you old fart... laugh laugh

Thanks for the info on the Glock!
Congrats, its great when both of you give a chit about the other.

I don't guess I can add all mine together? laugh
Congratulations....We celebrated our 36th year 6/11/21
Congratulations !!
Congrats to you both!
Congratulations. I dodged a couple of bullets before I met and married Etta. 30 years last February.
Congratulations! I was married 3 times for far less than half that many years combined . At 62 now I'm just shackin up with a gal 12 years my junior.
You were married to Gretchen?

Learn something new everyday… but in all seriousness

Congrats Denny!
I'll share this again.[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Congratulations!
Quite the accomplishment!

Congratulations to you both.

Mike
Congrats Denny! Linda has put up with me 42 yrs late October!
Happy Anniversary OP!
Congratulations to you both. Sounds like great decision making and a lot of commitment and hard work. Good stuff!
Happy Anniversary to you and your bride, Denny.
Congratulations!

We'll be 47 years in November.

Denny

I was married for 9 years to the wicked witch of thr East. In 8 days I will celebrate 42 years with the woman of my dreams.
Last May for myself and wife, finding a "keeper" is a life changing event. Congrats.
Lotsa old bastages on here, congrats! We just past our 46th, June is a popular month looks like.
Congrats!
Congrats to you and your bride. It does take 2 with meshing goals to make it that long . . .

We will hit #45 in 2 1/2 weeks.

Denny

Congrats,

nice to read some good news for once in while...

Denny

Denny, Congrats to you and your wife.

Thank goodness you got rid of the commie biotch. Been there done that. Like a breath of fresh air. smile
© 24hourcampfire