Home
The Taking B(l)ack Pride event, which will feature live performances, dancing and other activities, says on its Facebook page "EVERYONE is free to attend HOWEVER this is a BLACK & BROWN QUEER TRANS CENTERED PRIORITIZED, VALUED, EVENT.

"White allies and accomplices are welcome to attend but will be charged a $10 to $50 reparations fee that will be used to keep this event free of cost for BLACK & BROWN Trans & Queer COMMUNITY," it adds.
But, what if one IDENTIFIES as a black trans woman LGBTQIAQRSTUVWXYZ?
Buncha racist lil buggers, aye?
I'd rather be taking a long dump in a porta-john in Phoenix on a July afternoon.
Not sure why anyone white would want to attend such a ridiculous circlejerk anyway.
Originally Posted by auk1124
Not sure why anyone white would want to attend such a ridiculous circlejerk anyway.

Normal people wouldn't go even if it was free. White liberals will attend to show solidarity and be happy being fleeced.
TimZ: More proof that liberalism is a mental disease!
Laughable though.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
I struggle to understand why I should care about the doings of people/events I would never participate in?

If they want to do that - go ahead. Likely it will fizzle and fail like most leftist "events" - getting all wound up over it - does nothing.
A white person would likely be beaten or killed. Who in their right mind would attend this function?
Someone is going to get popped laugh
Soon they'll have black only drinking fountains and bathrooms where no whites are allowed. Those democrats are kind of clever. Bringing back their old racist segragationist stuff but manipulating the blacks to request it.

Bb
Napalm would solve that problem.
woke white folks will be falling all over themselves trying to get in, pay the fees, and say how much they hate themselves. Some will be willing to martyr themselves if would help heal America.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
woke white folks will be falling all over themselves trying to get in, pay the fees, and say how much they hate themselves. Some will be willing to martyr themselves if would help heal America.

Sounds crazy-stupid but it's true
Boy howdy.

Should one be happy he’s a $10 white or should you wanna be a $50 white? πŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚πŸ€ͺ

Maybe you throw dice to see what you pay?? πŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
A white person would likely be beaten or killed. Who in their right mind would attend this function?

My exact thoughts
© 24hourcampfire