Home
What was yours?

Mine was the episode when they had a new teacher coming soon, and they just knew it was going to be the worst thing ever. I mean, these kids were besides themselves with the horror of it. The new teachers name; Miss Crabapple.
Buckwheat’s mammy isolates him in a bed of ice cubes

Another is Buckwheat and Stymie’s uncle the wild man of borneo! Yum yum, eat em up!!!
The new kid with the pedal fire truck: Hi Neighbor!
A lad and a lamp. Best episode ever.
hold it, goat.......
He man women haters club.
Or anything they had sped up w home made carts.
I wish I had a watermelon.
“I know……..but I won’t tell ya”

I can’t find video of it but one of the little fat kids Chubby, jumped into their swimming hole and blasted all the water out.
Never really got into them.
Originally Posted by slumlord

Alfalfa ! Always the suckup!!!!!!

See all them other kids duck and cover???? LoL! Before duck an cover was cool!!!
Dem’s ain’t babies! Dey’s figits!
Found it!!

Originally Posted by SCOOTERBUM
What was yours?

Mine was the episode when they had a new teacher coming soon, and they just knew it was going to be the worst thing ever. I mean, these kids were besides themselves with the horror of it. The new teachers name; Miss Crabapple.
Yum Yum, Eat Em Up.
Or the one when they went camping and it got stormy.
Doing good to just remember most of their names. I see Froggie hasn't been mentioned. He was funny.

Spanky lived in Fort Worth, TX and was a regular for lunch at Paris Coffee Shop, which is actually a restaurant. Saw him many times but never conversed.

Saw a documentary on Alfalfa indicating he'd had a pretty rough life, with difficulty securing roles in TV/movie land.
Doing electrical work I was late for work one morning. Boss confronted me in front of the crew that had several niqqers as why I was late. I said well I was the little rascals while getting dressed and the time got away from me as I was watching. Froggy and buckwheat were digging for buried treasure. They start dreaming about what they were going to do with their new found riches. Froggy said he was going to buy Uncle Sam a battleship. Buckwheat said he was going to buy a train carload of watermelons and chicken wings. The niqqers in the crew went apeshit. I said hey I’m just telling you what was on tv. Didn’t take long for the boss to learn not to confront me in front of the crew. Gold old days. Folks don’t have no fun no more. MAGA
Originally Posted by slumlord

LOL That's it!
🤣🤣

A few are still alive, Robert Blake the most notable.
Originally Posted by hanco
A few are still alive, Robert Blake the most notable.

He was Little Beaver on Red Ryder! 😁😁😁😁
When Petey attacked to dude that was going to send Grandma to the poor farm.

The Barber of Seville was pretty good too.
When the rascals built a soapbox fire truck and raced the rich kid. Starts a 11:20
"Don 't drink the milk","Why?" It's spoiled." & old pap,"When i get my back pension."
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by SCOOTERBUM
What was yours?

Yum Yum, Eat Em Up.

Plus 1 for...yum um eat em up!
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Buckwheat’s mammy isolates him in a bed of ice cubes

Another is Buckwheat and Stymie’s uncle the wild man of borneo! Yum yum, eat em up!!!

My fave.
This one's classic, hilarious, and completely politically incorrect!

Enjoy.

Was there a soap box race?
Originally Posted by DavePrice

Little Rascals was before my time. I didn’t realize that Hollywood was pushing that men/boys in drag and gay sh1t even back then.
I feel an episode of binge watching coming on!
“Old Timey”..... Is there a New Version ?
Originally Posted by Texson2
Doing electrical work I was late for work one morning. Boss confronted me in front of the crew that had several niqqers as why I was late. I said well I was the little rascals while getting dressed and the time got away from me as I was watching. Froggy and buckwheat were digging for buried treasure. They start dreaming about what they were going to do with their new found riches. Froggy said he was going to buy Uncle Sam a battleship. Buckwheat said he was going to buy a train carload of watermelons and chicken wings. The niqqers in the crew went apeshit. I said hey I’m just telling you what was on tv. Didn’t take long for the boss to learn not to confront me in front of the crew. Gold old days. Folks don’t have no fun no more. MAGA

ha
Originally Posted by jwall
“Old Timey”..... Is there a New Version ?

Sure. The concept was brought back and back many times over the decades since its first run made for the theaters. After Alfalfa and Spanky got too old for the series, all the restarts pretty much stank, as did the movie made in the 1990s.
Ok, thanks hawkeye, don't remember that.
Originally Posted by jwall
Ok, thanks hawkeye, don't remember that.

From 1922-1944 were the real Old Timey ones. Jackie Cooper was a major child actor in the ones made in the early 1930s. Spanky started at age three in 1931. They also had a TV series in the 1950s.
© 24hourcampfire