Home
Posted By: Clarkm gossip from a small town in MT - 07/03/21
[Linked Image]

There have been rumors about these two. They stick together like glue.
That's Conrad's new breeding program. If he can successfully hybridize, and hire some illegals to throw up an 8 foot fence around a couple acres he can sell hunts.
One goes under fences and the other has cowboys help it over fences.

Bb
Ole one horn ?
She said she would never tell.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
That's Conrad's new breeding program. If he can successfully hybridize, and hire some illegals to throw up an 8 foot fence around a couple acres he can sell hunts.

Hahaha!

I already got a 10 gallon Stetson ordered.
[Linked Image]

Shyt,

More Californian hunters will be hauling azz to shoot their "Trophies" if those pics go viral.

Mall crawlers, towing ATVs and loaded with dudes dressed head to toe in Kuiu camo will be all over that!

Just like elk season in Idaho..
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Hahaha!

Gonna have to rename the place with a spanglish name. Something to draw the texans.

Hahaha!

Gonna have to rename the place with a spanglish name. Something to draw the texans.

El Shïtholeo?
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush

Shyt,

More Californian hunters will be hauling azz to shoot their "Trophies" if those pics go viral.

Mall crawlers, towing ATVs and loaded with dudes dressed head to toe in Kuiu camo will be all over that!

They'll do a podcast of it and Jimbo will be famous.
What happens on the Montana prairie stays on the prairie!

Shyt,

onX Hunt will have a layer.
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

Shyt,

the flatbrim queers from rockskid will virtue signal about what kind of soy based gear would best for such an outing

Shyt,

the flatbrim queers from rockskid will virtue signal about what kind of soy based gear would best for such an outing

Yep, no wool, they'll wear soy dyde bamboo prairie trousers in soft pastels.... Stop in Missoula on the way.
I wear wool socks ever damn day!

Shyt,

I don't know what any of that shït means....but it sounds bad.

Shyt,

Ha Ha without a doubt.
I tried breeding pigs.

Talk about biters
Breed 'em and market the offspring as hypoallergenic Prongdoodles.

The hipsters will line up with their Apple wallets open.
Originally Posted by SamOlson
I tried breeding pigs.

Talk about biters

Not a solo proposition. (Just guessing.)
I tried breeding pigs.

Talk about biters

Damn Sam. You need a sarcasm emoji. Good thing you don’t live in Arkansas. 🤠
Just the hog and I.
Bet that pronghorn feels a little sheepish.
The Hog and I - A Young Bachelor's Tale of the Challenges and Rewards of Life on a Montana Prairie.

"Best Romance of the year." Bob B

"A must have for every young man." Travis

"Where I got many good ideas." Mtn B

"He tells it like it is." J Conrad
I tried breeding pigs.

Talk about biters

#wronghole
The Hog and I - A Young Bachelor's Tale of the Challenges and Rewards of Life on a Montana Prairie.

I hear its coming out on cassette.
Sir, SIR! This is a petting ONLY zoo!
I tried breeding pigs.

Talk about biters

can't bite ya from behind. friend told me that

This pic can evoke a lot of jealousy from male Montanans as they don't like competition.
Sir, SIR! This is a petting ONLY zoo!

Is heavy petting allowed?
I tried breeding pigs.

Talk about biters

Fuggers will squeal on ya!
Newbie to MT to his "guide" (another drunk he met in the bar last night)

I've got a doe antelope tag.

Which one a them critters do I shoot?

Hahaha!

That’ll go well with your pant legs tucked inside your boots.
Originally Posted by ironbender

Hahaha!

After awhile he's turning a coupla them sheepskins into some of them fuzzy chaps too.

I hear its coming out on cassette.

They had to drop "Ewe Don't Say" from the playlist....too racy.
I can only imagine how good a sheep/antelope cross would taste.

Sam's romantic escapades are interesting but pale in comparison to Roger's.

It would seem that life in Montana is never boring.

mike r

Hahaha!

Tucking the pant legs in is how WM Jim keeps the sheep "where he wants them", so to speak. Put their hind feet down his boot tops and he's "In like Flint" with no worries about runners.
Thanks for ‘splaining it. LOL.
EWWWWW!

But she's been lonely.

Since Travis moved to Florida.

He never writes,
Never calls....

Must be one of "Those in the know" types?
Originally Posted by Valsdad

I've always heard that its a MT wooley country thing.
Originally Posted by BayouRover

DeNile is a river in Africa....

Hahaha!

Tucking the pant legs in is how WM Jim keeps the sheep "where he wants them", so to speak. Put their hind feet down his boot tops and he's "In like Flint" with no worries about runners.

How’d you know that?!?! 😳

DeNile is a river in Africa....

Egypt..........
Originally Posted by navlav8r

Hahaha!

Its fairly common knowledge, even for non-MT folks, if you happen to know someone who's traveled through sheep country like MT. And there are pictures of Jim here with his pants in his boot tops as maybe proof. What other reason could there be?

You asked the question like you'd heard it before too.

Hahaha!

Its fairly common knowledge, even for non-MT folks, if you happen to know someone who's traveled through sheep country like MT. And there are pictures of Jim here with his pants in his boot tops as maybe proof. What other reason could there be?

Those are pretty serious allegations...

In other states....

Hahaha!

In other states....

He's holding off on the pics of the harness he uses to suck off the rams lol.

Hahaha!

Nope. No sheep or any other livestock around here. It just sounded like the voice of experience. 😊

Hahaha!

In other states....

He's holding off on the pics of the harness he uses to suck off the rams lol.

Ewwwww!
Just leaving the cabin property this morning, cut through the pasture, closed the gate to keep the cows in, got onto the ranch road that goes to the highway. There is a motorhome that pulled off the highway and blocked the whole ranch access road. Sure as shyt, California plates. I honked to get the guy to move. A guy comes around the side, like he is shocked that someone actually uses the dirt roads in central Idaho.

Nope, we just put these farm and ranch roads out here for freaking decoration and to give you a convenient place to park your giant motorhome, blocking the whole damned road, while you take a break, you fuggin jackwagon.

Tourist season and hunting season... crazy
He was probably looking to put down roots there.
Just leaving the cabin property this morning, cut through the pasture, closed the gate to keep the cows in, got onto the ranch road that goes to the highway. There is a motorhome that pulled off the highway and blocked the whole ranch access road. Sure as shyt, California plates. I honked to get the guy to move. A guy comes around the side, like he is shocked that someone actually uses the dirt roads in central Idaho.

Nope, we just put these farm and ranch roads out here for freaking decoration and to give you a convenient place to park your giant motorhome, blocking the whole damned road, while you take a break, you fuggin jackwagon.

Sagebrush,

How old was the dude?

I wonder, seeing some of the same type stuff you describe, if they even teach NEVER block a road or driveway anymore. Was SOP when I grew up, even to the point our old man wouldn't let us kids block his suburban driveway when we came over for a holiday visit. With 5 of us, sometimes there wasn't much parking nearby.

Painting all Californians as helpless city dwellers just makes you look stupid.
Yes, there are plenty that fit that mold.
California has far more cattle than Idaho.
Some of us know our way around ranch country...😉

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by Salmonella

Painting all Californians as helpless city dwellers just makes you look stupid.
Yes, there are plenty that fit that mold.
California has far more cattle than Idaho.
Some of us know our way around ranch country...😉

Sal - I like you man but you just gotta relax.
I'm hated by liberals because I'm conservative...I'm hated by conservatives because I'm a Californian.
No one hates you man. If someone on the internet says they do cause you from Cali, that's on them.

Let it roll man. Hell, I'm from TX and live near the Mexico border in AZ...

It'd be a full time crusade for me...grin...
Damn Texicans.
Damn Texicans.

Californians are like Indians.

Bitch and moan and cry and complain about where they live and each other..until someone from out of state says something disparaging......then you got the whole fugging tribe to fight!
Damn Texicans.

Only thing worse than a Texican is a left-handed Texican. I used to have one working for me, and gawd I swear that boy had ten thumbs.
Damn Texicans.

Bitch and moan and cry and complain about where they live and each other..until someone from out of state says something disparaging......then you got the whole fugging tribe to fight!

I'm just as conservative as you.
Fuggk.
I kill wolves...grizzlies..I used to trap my ass off...lived on a cattle ranch for a dozen years...wrangled horses...I vote right of right.
You know [bleep] well know the abuse that the 24HRCF deals people in California...
The passive aggressive bullschhitt here is off the chain.
Never mind....

Is it that big of a deal to you Sal? I mean this, with all due respect, it makes you appear insecure and womanish....
Like Sal,

I'm "hated" by many.

Started way back in the 60's and 70's. Continues to this day. Long hair, beard, earrings, barefootin' it all over, gun owner, Calioto by way of a big eastern state, college edumacated, foreign car owner, American car owner, bicyclist on public roads, hunter and fisher, hetero, surfer and boogie border (they hate each other even), goobermint employee, worked for a living most all of his life, likes Tom Macdonald music, dislikes today's "country" music, my posts are sometimes too long and probably contain words some folks have to look up..............

and the list goes on.

Most folks don't even have to try and they could find a reason to hate me. wink

PS, I forgot to add...........................BOOMER!
Originally Posted by Tide_Change
Damn Texicans.

Only thing worse than a Texican is a left-handed Texican. I used to have one working for me, and gawd I swear that boy had ten thumbs.

There are just a couple things those boys cant do.

Listen, and do what they are told.
Originally Posted by GregW
Never mind....

Is it that big of a deal to you Sal? I mean this, with all due respect, it makes you appear insecure and womanish....

So standing up for your values is wrong on 24HCF.
Good to know.
Damn Texicans.

Good lort, and them lefties from just about everwhere think they have "rights".

A good nun would whomp them with a knotted plowline and fix that lefty stuff right quick I tell ya'
Never mind....

So standing up for your values is wrong on 24HHCF.
Good to know.

That's not what I'm saying and you know it....

THAT's passive agressive.

Have fun and good luck this fall...
Like Sal,

I'm "hated" by many.

Started way back in the 60's and 70's. Continues to this day. Long hair, beard, earrings, barefootin' it all over, gun owner, Calioto by way of a big eastern state, college edumacated, foreign car owner, American car owner, bicyclist on public roads, hunter and fisher, hetero, surfer and boogie border (they hate each other even), goobermint employee, worked for a living most all of his life, likes Tom Macdonald music, dislikes today's "country" music, my posts are sometimes too long and probably contain words some folks have to look up..............

and the list goes on.

Nothing worse than a boomer with earrings.

......it totally looks good on you though.....

[Linked Image from thumbs.gfycat.com]
Damn Texicans.

Good lort, and them lefties from just about everwhere think they have "rights".

A good nun would whomp them with a knotted plowline and fix that lefty stuff right quick I tell ya'

My father in law says that bum lambs were bummed for a reason. No sense in going against nature and saving them.
Dangit Sal...you gotta lighten up some.
Like Sal,

I'm "hated" by many.

and the list goes on.

Thought about a bone for the nose........................Probably get accused of "cultural appropriation" or some scheidt. Whole lot more folks be hatin' on ol' Geno then.

but the little lady won't go for it.
He's from New Zealand, right?

They seem to know sheeps there, might be worth a listen to.

I could no sooner let a bum lamb die as I could club a wrong handed freak to death.
Like Sal,

I'm "hated" by many.

and the list goes on.

Lol...I agree.
Only gray pony tails or man buns look more stupid.
Never mind....

We got him to calm down and take the jabs as good natured fun or at least not at him awhile back after a big meltdown. Sometimes he still gets his tail in a knot though. smile

I bash the calioto's as much as anyone. Sometimes it's even good natured. laugh. Most of em take it as intended.
Never mind....

We got him to calm down and take the jabs as good natured fun or at least not at him awhile back after a big meltdown. Sometimes he still gets his tail in a knot though. smile

I bash the calioto's as much as anyone. Sometimes it's even good natured. laugh. Most of em take it as intended.

Most of you are solid guys that I share core beliefs with.
Most Californians deserve that hatred and disdain for.
I'm surrounded by those clowns

It's when guys speak in absolutes that I rear my point of view.

I've never...ever defended liberals, or the progressive bullschiitt that dominates this state.
I have always defended my lifestyle...my family...my beliefs.
Call it being thin skinned if you want.

I'm sure my hater from Alaska will chime in soon....🤣
Never mind....

Most of you are solid guys that I share core beliefs with.
Most Californians deserve that hatred and disdain for.
I'm surrounded by those clowns

It's when guys speak in absolutes that I rear my point of view.

I've never...ever defended liberals, or the progressive bullschiitt that dominates this state.
I have always defended my lifestyle...my family...my beliefs.
Call it being thin skinned if you want.

I'm sure my hater from Alaska will chime in soon....🤣

Sal, being offended is a choice.
Of all the people on here you think Mackay was pointing fingers at you personally? really?......we all got bigger fish to fry considering where this country is headed, than worry about personal pocket turds and touchy feelers.

I could no sooner let a bum lamb die as I could club a wrong handed freak to death.

Yeah, I unnerstand.

Had something go wrong with one of the chicks this spring. Pulled it out, made a special box for it and fed it for a week or so until I euthanized it when it wasn't coming around.
Never mind....

Those cali guys do seem to try too hard. Chuffin' about killing stuff and boogie boards seems legit.

mike r
Like Sal,

I'm "hated" by many.

and the list goes on.

I like you G....Wait, you have a ear ring? Dooood !

🤣🦫
I tried breeding pigs.

Talk about biters

Flashback from AP literature class in 7th grade: A Day No Pigs Would Die by Peck.
Take it easy, Sal. Look on the bright side. At least Beeg Jeem doesn't call you a dirty Jap, gook, slope, etc. That shyt HURT! P.S. Thanks for being from one of very few states left that I as a Masshole can poke fun at...
"Gonna whoop you if you don't like California!" Sal
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Take it easy, Sal. Look on the bright side. At least Beeg Jeem doesn't call you a dirty Jap, gook, slope, etc. That shyt HURT! P.S. Thanks for being from one of very few states left that I as a Masshole can poke fun at...

I am pretty sure you forgot bucket head.

Renegade taught me that one.

I can be so impressionable sometimes....
Who gives a $hit anyway...?
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]keyboard check online
Says thats made in Oregon.

I am pretty sure you forgot bucket head.

Renegade taught me that one.

I can be so impressionable sometimes....

Thanks for the correction, shytfaced Santa stunt triple. I guess I missed that one. Aporogies. Maybe to suggest 'Charlie', 'puppy eater', 'yellow peril ferrow', 'slant eye', 'rice butcher', 'surprise attack specialist', 'white infant soft tissue devourer' and 'hard sciences AP dweeb' . Sankyoo for cooperatee 1st stagee Asia groball overtakee!
Very good!

You should learn some Eskimo slurs.

Maybe there aren't any good ones?
Hmm....somewhat harder to find.

Wikipedia has a list of racial slurs.

Apparently JAP is not referring to people of Japanese decent.

It stands for Jewish American Princess.

That sounds like cultural appropriation.

Hahaha!

Yup, that's how the kiwis do it !
Sal & Geno, from this imports position, I've got to tell you, something !

I like both you girls !

grin
Says thats made in Oregon.

So was the lake big Jim!

Sagebrush,

How old was the dude?

I wonder, seeing some of the same type stuff you describe, if they even teach NEVER block a road or driveway anymore. Was SOP when I grew up, even to the point our old man wouldn't let us kids block his suburban driveway when we came over for a holiday visit. With 5 of us, sometimes there wasn't much parking nearby.

The guy was in his 60s and looked like he was annoyed that someone would have the gall to ask him to move his giant land yacht that was blocking the road.
I’m still cracking up about Conrad running around with his pants tucked in his boots.

LOL
Damn Texicans.

BWAHAHA!!

Was up visiting my buddy in Glasgow the other day and he said something quite similar about folks off the rez .

Funny thing is, I was at the Timber bar in Big Timber in March and a couple of the locals were talking about the Californian invasion in Bozeman. I laughed and told them about Idaho.

Me, I just LOVE Californians!

What would we have ever done, living in a quiet, rural, uncrowded sportsman's paradise?

Thank Heavens the Californians showed up to change all that for the better!

Had a couple fancy camo clad fuggers from Tahoe poaching elk and trespassing at my place couple years ago. The bigger, aggressive one had the nerve to tell me I was "Coming at him kinda hard" and literally bowing up on me, when I told him he was trespassing and poaching and that elk season was closed and he needed leave.

Serious set of balls on the guy.

His partner, (Mr smooth talker) was trying to defuse things and explained how they were from Tahoe and must have been confused about where they were, etc. I guess my road, gate, fence, all that stuff must be really confusing...

I have had plenty of experience with the Californian mentality. Both liberal and the "Californian Conservative".

This attitude of "You should like me, I am one more conservative vote" is pure California.
Yep, we love all the higher taxes, literally hundreds of thousands of people driving like they did in So Cal, the urban sprawl, all of it. Love it!

Bringing the Cali mentality to the rest of the West has been a Godsend for the rural conservative culture.

Like I said,

What would we have ever done, living in a quiet, rural, uncrowded sportsman's paradise?

'surprise attack specialist',

Holy Crap!
laugh

I have a long time buddy who's family heritage is Japanese. Of course since he was born and raised in ID and parents were successful farmers he sounds like every other redneck Idaho farmboy when you talk to him, but he at least looks the part. I am going to remember that one, as he will get a kick out of that!

Cheers Amigo
Very good!

Your mother was teriaq and you father smelt of kigutaarnaq
Damn Texicans.

BWAHAHA!!

Was up visiting my buddy in Glasgow the other day and he said something quite similar about folks off the rez .

Funny thing is, I was at the Timber bar in Big Timber in March and a couple of the locals were talking about the Californian invasion in Bozeman. I laughed and told them about Idaho.

Me, I just LOVE Californians!

Had a couple fancy camo clad fuggers from Tahoe poaching elk and trespassing at my place couple years ago. The bigger, aggressive one had the nerve to tell me I was "Coming at him kinda hard" and literally bowing up on me, when I told him he was trespassing and poaching and that elk season was closed and he needed leave.

Serious set of balls on the guy.

His partner, (Mr smooth talker) was trying to defuse things and explained how they were from Tahoe and must have been confused about where they were, etc. I guess my road, gate, fence, all that stuff must be really confusing...

I have had plenty of experience with the Californian mentality. Both liberal and the "Californian Conservative".

This attitude of "You should like me, I am one more conservative vote" is pure California.
Yep, we love all the higher taxes, literally hundreds of thousands of people driving like they did in So Cal, the urban sprawl, all of it. Love it!

Bringing the Cali mentality to the rest of the West has been a Godsend for the rural conservative culture.

Like I said,

Thank Heas the Californians showed up to change all that for the better!

Yeah...

That "California Conservative " thing you can shove straight up your a s s.

You have no idea of who I am, but you lump me together with the rest.
Nooooo...F/Y.

That
You aren't going to lump me with those axzzholes.
Just shows your ignorance.
🖕

That's Right!

You Californians are to be Appreciated!

And by Golly Idahoans Should Like you! laugh

Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Very good!

Pretty good!
Thats the trouble Sal....no one that I can see HAS lumped you in with the rest.

Geno neither.

We all understand that there a lot of good folks in California.

We understand too that there are way more dickheads than good ones.....and a bunch of dickheads have left.

That dont make you a dickhead....but it doesn't mean that those that have left haven't caused a pile of trouble for other folks.

'surprise attack specialist',

Holy Crap!
laugh

I have a long time buddy who's family heritage is Japanese. Of course since he was born and raised in ID and parents were successful farmers he sounds like every other redneck Idaho farmboy when you talk to him, but he at least looks the part. I am going to remember that one, as he will get a kick out of that!

Cheers Amigo

In Idaho a few years back we were hunting lands owned by friends of my hosts. Family had owned the land, like 10k acres for almost 100 years. Little hiccup occurred for their fam' in Feb of '42 when FDR and his team decided that ethnic Jappers couldn't be trusted no matter their history so were guests of Uncle Sam for the next couple years. Unlike many more recent immigrants -legal ones- the family in question had roots and friends going back more than a generation. Their friends agreed to look after and safeguard their land and after the war and release went right back to farming and ranching their land, which had been looked out for by neighbors/family friends when most turned their backs. Impressive. It's not when things are peach ice cream but when the fecal tornado erupts that some folks learn who their true friends are... Glad to see you checking in, Mack.
Very good!

Oh, I dunno'. With a little imagination and some facts some good material can be whittled into quality insults. Alcoholism stats, old broads gnawing on seal hides valued until their teeth rot out, sending grams on a one way cruise on an ice floe when she's no longer able to bring anything to the table except vile odors... If you need material I can delve into cetacean practices, eating habits and interbreeding...
Thats the trouble Sal....no one that I can see HAS lumped you in with the rest.

Geno neither.

We all understand that there a lot of good folks in California.

We understand too that there are way more dickheads than good ones.....and a bunch of dickheads have left.

That dont make you a dickhead....but it doesn't mean that those that have left haven't caused a pile of trouble for other folks.

Thanks Jim.
I get it.
You know I just get frustrated sometimes.
Sorry.
Yeah...we understand!
Throw in a tripod feeder and a [bleep] and thatll be the most Texas thing youll see all day.
Lol! C H I M P A N Z E E !
Posted By: jpb Re: gossip from a small town in MT - 07/11/21

Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Very good!

Pretty good!

I disagree.

That was spectacularly good! grin laugh smile