Home
Not a new subject to the fire but, a new incident.

https://thesecondnews.com/photos-women-viciously-attacked-during-30-minute-feeding-frenzy/
Damn, that’s horrible
10 pages of shoot on sight, to they are kid friendly teddy bears.
Oh

When I seen Joggers

I thought of something else.

I feel bad for those ladies now.
They need to put all 5 down - 4 dogs and the owner.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

Yup.
FYI TO ALL OF THE HATERS

Pit Bulls Can Be Great With Babies
Even though pit bulls have a history of being bred for baiting and then dog fighting, they were never selected to be aggressive against humans. In fact, showing aggression towards their human handlers was found very negative and these dogs typically didn't advance to a breeding age.

Are PitBulls Safe Around Babies? Things To Consider

https://pitbulltribe.com
This has happened before and it will happen again and again.
Until
The dogs owners are charged with serious felony level crimes and do serious prison time.

These dogs have attacked people before, and the owner has been warned before.
He is just as guilty as if he, personally attacked these women.
Attack was years ago

http://kokomoperspective.com/kp/new...5062a76-ea1b-11e5-bef8-b31c8bece4d8.html
Originally Posted by ribka
FYI TO ALL OF THE HATERS

Even though pit bulls have a history of being bred for baiting and then dog fighting, they were never selected to be aggressive against humans. In fact, showing aggression towards their human handlers was found very negative and these dogs typically didn't advance to a breeding age.

Enough people have been injured or killed to convince anyone otherwise. The closest one would get to my kids would be as a tanned hide.
Let us put ourselves in the place of these girls. You are out with a buddy in the countryside and you have no weapons. Four pit bulls attack and they are chewing you up.
How would you fight them?
Jogging is bad for you.
FYI TO ALL OF THE HATERS

Ask the guy from NYC that lived in caliotoe he's smarter and knows more than the rest of us, besides he is a cop, he been around
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Let us put ourselves in the place of these girls. You are out with a buddy in the countryside and you have no weapons. Four pit bulls attack and they are chewing you up.

Run away faster than your buddy.
Any dog of size is concerning.

Some are cool, some aint. And any of em can go crazy.

Just be ready to blast em if need be.
"Are Pit Bulls Safe Around Babies? ..."

Yes, they are. But babies? Not so much.

L.W.

One of my friends "adopted" two pits and now he can't leave town because nobody will watch them.
Pitbulls are safe to own and to leave to babysit your kids.

But the vaccine will kill you deader than hell.

Aren't people amazing?
My first thought was I sure hope the two joggers were my fat assed ex wife and her even fatter assed sister...

couldn't be so lucky.... yeah the girls got chewed up by the Pitbulls...

those pics made me desire even more that it was my ex wife and her fatter assed sister...

Hope the girls recover quickly, and condolences for their ordeal...

did say the owner tried to stop the dogs once they attacked and he got bit also...
Well, it was over 5 years ago, so I’ll bet they’ve healed.
100% of pitbull owners are pieces of [bleep].

Originally Posted by Seafire
My first thought was I sure hope the two joggers were my fat assed ex wife and her even fatter assed sister...

those pics made me desire even more that it was my ex wife and her fatter assed sister...

did say the owner tried to stop the dogs once they attacked and he got bit also...

Wow. From beginning to end.
Terrible.

Both my brother and I (at two separate times) were mauled by the same German Shepherd back in the 1960s. With me (I was about eight), this dog knocked me down and sunk her teeth into my side over my left kidney. Deep canine punctures. The scars are still there. The man across the street ran over and chased her off with a shovel, but she would have continued her attack otherwise. My brother (a year or two later) was attacked by the same dog, and his upper leg was about like that woman's. He spent weeks in the hospital. No cop was called after I was bitten. My father is a doctor, so he patched me up. My brother's injures were more severe, though, and a cop was called. The cop, upon seeing my brother's leg, volunteered to go over and shoot the dog himself. My father told him not to. As part of the settlement, though, the dog was put down. The owners told their kids that she was now a hero dog in the US Army, fighting beside our soldiers, which they then told everyone in the neighborhood from that point onward. We all knew it wasn't true.
It happened six years ago.
Originally Posted by hanco
Damn, that’s horrible

They're good for only one thing...
Sword practice.

This sad story reminds me to carry a blade while on my way to church. There's a fenced in vicious German Shepherd that the owner trusts his 4' fence to.

Being without a weapon is a complete;y foreign concept to me.
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

These are deaths 2021..read the breeds

https://www.dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-fatalities-2021.php
If they couldn’t carry a pistol then a knife for each of them could have helped.
Originally Posted by Seafire

Haha, I laughed out loud!
Originally Posted by ConradCA
If they couldn’t carry a pistol then a knife for each of them could have helped.

They're good for only one thing...
Sword practice.

This sad story reminds me to carry a blade while on my way to church. There's a fenced in vicious German Shepherd that the owner trusts his 4' fence to.
Originally Posted by ingwe

Yup.
Does it really matter when this happened? Pit bulls have only one place, underground! Around here the people with pits are usually, bagggy pants methheads! Hardly ever see a pit without the methhead tagging along!

Makes sense now

6 years ago....when joggers were still people that jogged.

What, what?
6 years ago

Was Caribou Bob the OP? Was this a facebook grab, stupendous copy paste?

Let me reread
Originally Posted by Cascade
Originally Posted by ingwe
Yup.

Same.
Originally Posted by 700LH

These are deaths 2021..read the breeds

https://www.dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-fatalities-2021.php

Almost exclusively pit bulls. For those that say they are safe with children.. shame on you. Scroll through the pics in the link.. children and babies.
Pit bulls - all of them - are pure sh*t.
Wasn’t it pits that Pres Bush called the breed of peace??
But....but....they didn't mean it....they aren't bad dogs.....
Originally Posted by reivertom

They were bred for battle against animals and each other. That doesn't make them bad. You just shouldn't own one unless you're willing to make sure they're never outside your control or contained. Allowing one to roam about like we see in these videos is insane.

And how was it they have bitten others and not been killed.
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Wind
Wasn’t it pits that Pres Bush called the breed of peace??

Yeah, kind of like his deep state NWO commie bud, Zero, who called Islam the religion of peace.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by reivertom

They were bred for battle against animals and each other. That doesn't make them bad. You just shouldn't own one unless you're willing to make sure they're never outside your control or contained. Allowing one to roam about like we see in these videos is insane.

Folks can’t even keep their kids from running wild in the grocery store aisles.

Asking a lot to keep a man eater controlled.
Anyone who owns a pit bull that escapes and attacks an innocent person should have all their possessions confiscated and serve five or ten years in prison.

Safe with babies my ass!

typical idiot pit owner

And he of course uses a ghetto name
Terrible.

Both my brother and I (at two separate times) were mauled by the same German Shepherd back in the 1960s. With me (I was about eight), this dog knocked me down and sunk her teeth into my side over my left kidney. Deep canine punctures. The scars are still there. The man across the street ran over and chased her off with a shovel, but she would have continued her attack otherwise. My brother (a year or two later) was attacked by the same dog, and his upper leg was about like that woman's. He spent weeks in the hospital. No cop was called after I was bitten. My father is a doctor, so he patched me up. My brother's injures were more severe, though, and a cop was called. The cop, upon seeing my brother's leg, volunteered to go over and shoot the dog himself. My father told him not to. As part of the settlement, though, the dog was put down. The owners told their kids that she was now a hero dog in the US Army, fighting beside our soldiers, which they then told everyone in the neighborhood from that point onward. We all knew it wasn't true.

So after that attack you decided that Pits are a good dog to own? That's like marrying the priest who sexually molested you in childhood.
What I dont understand is how 2 women loggers cant deal with dogs. ....my gawd, they're giving loggers a bad name.
The breed is schizophrenic. They can be the perfect pets but something will trigger them to suddenly snap. Only a fool will trust one. Yes, 95% of them will never snap but is yours in the other 5%? Are you positive it's not? Many others have made that mistake and paid with the lives of children.

typical idiot pit owner

And he of course uses a ghetto name

You got to give this guy credit.
He used a knife against a vicious Pit.
After the Pit was deemed potentially dangerous it should have been put down with several attacks to its credit
The owner of the Pit needs to be arrested for fighting back against his bad dog attacking other dogs and not controlling his bad dog from getting out of their yard.
It should be Felony Charges as well.
I am not against people owning any type of dog they want.
I am against owners that do not take responsibility for their bad dogs actions.
Train a dog to be aggressive and then blame everyone else for your dogs actions should be Penitentiary time for the owner.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

And how was it they have bitten others and not been killed.

The dogs owner was a POS, and needs to be held accountable....and misdemeanor charges don't cut it. The sorry POS's have ruined the pit bull breed as a working dog.

Maybe the USA needs to take this approach. https://www.petraveller.com.au/blog/prohibited-dog-and-cat-breeds-in-australia
The breed is schizophrenic. They can be the perfect pets but something will trigger them to suddenly snap. Only a fool will trust one. Yes, 95% of them will never snap but is yours in the other 5%? Are you positive it's not? Many others have made that mistake and paid with the lives of children.

You got the percentage way off. Only a fraction of one percent will ever cause a problem, and said problem will almost always be the fault of the owner, such as permitting the dog to roam unsupervised.
My Ex worked at a Veterinarian clinic
The doc. and staff all agreed that there was one breed of dog to not trust.
That breed was German Shepard's
They could be petting them and the German Shepard's would be wagging their tails and turn around and nail them.
They would give no warning at all and attack the staff.
They said most Pit Bulls and most other breeds would warn you before they came after you with some kind of action.
Veterinarians and their staff become masters at reading dogs actions.
The only dogs to bite my ex were German Shepard's.

Bad dogs usually come from Bad owners with few exceptions.
Originally Posted by funshooter
They could be petting them and the German Shepard's would be wagging their tails and turn around and nail them.
They said most Pit Bulls and most other breeds would warn you before they came after you with some kind of action.

Well said.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Well, it was over 5 years ago, so I’ll bet they’ve healed.

Probably not emotionally. Just sayin'
fascinating. Once again pit enthusiasts are proven to be crazy

My vet office won't treat pits. None of the dog kennels in the area will board pits. You can't get home owners insurance if you have a pit

so a pit must be chained up or kenneled at all times in the owner's house?

Why would someone own a dog that will immediately go kill another dog, horse ,child if it gets off the leash or escapes your yard. Pit owners' response is always its the victims fault. Dangerous nut jobs

You got the percentage way off. Only a fraction of one percent will ever cause a problem, and said problem will almost always be the fault of the owner, such as permitting the dog to roam unsupervised.

Lab. roaming. lots of licks on face

Pit roaming. chew off your face

fascinating. Once again pit enthusiasts are proven to be crazy

My vet office won't treat pits. None of the dog kennels in the area will board pits. You can't get home owners insurance if you have a pit

so a pit must be chained up or kenneled at all times in the owner's house?

Why would someone own a dog that will immediately go kill another dog, horse ,child if it gets off the leash or escapes your yard. Pit owners' response is always its the victims fault. Dangerous nut jobs

Lab. roaming. lots of licks on face

Pit roaming. chew off your face

Bad Dogs should be put down.
I also think that if a Person has owned 2 Bad dogs. they should be put down.
Again Most bad dogs start out bad because of their owners.
So lets just start putting the owners down and save about 80% to 90% of the dogs from being bad.
There will be bad dogs from birth. I am not talking about those dogs.
I am talking about dogs that never have a chance due to their owners and how they treat and train their dogs.
You can’t train out bad aggressive genetics

Bingo !
...... problem will almost always be the fault of the owner, such as permitting the dog to roam unsupervised.
Those are the ones I pull the trigger on, no questions asked, no explanations given.
Right
I’ve noticed in our area, the Pet of the Week, whenever they post a pic, you can see that it looks like a pit.

The huggie lovies at the animal shelter list it as a “Lab-Mix”

lol
Well, there you go. Damned joggers never change.
You both are delusional.

That is a trait shared by many dog breeds and even wolves in the wild. The "killing frenzy" is common among many breeds.

Almost any young bird dog inside a chicken coop.
A terrier in a barn full of rats.
A wolf (or black bear, for that matter) in a flock of sheep.
A wolf among a pack of hounds.
Coyotes among a herd of deer attempting to cross a slick frozen reservoir.

Our JRT was the sweetest animal on earth, and lived for when the grandkids came to play.

But put a furry rodent, or raccoon in front of him and the "kill switch" flipped, He became deaf and blind to anything but the need to kill what was in front of him. He got into the yard with a dozen turkey poults and killed several with my wife beside him screaming and beating him in the head with her fists. The dog was totally unaware of her presence.

If he had been 60 or 70 pounds, I would have killed him before he was a year old.

Hell, back in the '80s, we had a little 2 1/2 lb teacup yorkie which attacked a fully grown ewe sheep. She did enough inoperable damage that the sheep died a few days later.

There is one difference between a pitbull (or wolf) and many other terrier breeds. Most of the terriers, we can drop kick over the fence if need be. Not many people can successfully drop kick a vicious pitbull into the neighbor's yard.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Anyone who owns a pit bull that escapes and attacks an innocent person should have all their possessions confiscated and serve five or ten years in prison.

Safe with babies my ass!

Amen. As Clintons Surgeon Gen said, "....if we can jes save wan chile".
That was just before she said, "Ifins wees don git dis hiv unner control, wee's all gonna die."

I tend to agree with that statement.
Originally Posted by asheepdog

I tend to agree with that statement.

I agree with the statement 100%
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

Safe with babies my ass!

Amen. As Clintons Surgeon Gen said, "....if we can jes save wan chile".
That was just before she said, "Ifins wees don git dis hiv unner control, wee's all gonna die."

Beat to the owner with a bat
© 24hourcampfire