Home
Biden mocked after appearing to check notes in response to question about Russia

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-appears-to-check-notes-after-press-ask-about-russia

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
Cheating.

It's what democrats do.

Openly.
“Biden appeared to check his notes after being confronted by the press on whether Russia was behind a recent ransomware attack while he was shopping inside a store in Traverse City, Michigan, on Saturday.”

“With the most recent hack by the Russians, would you say that this means – " a reporter is heard asking about the attack that targeted Miami-based IT software management company Kaseya, before Biden interrupts her to say that they "don't know" yet if it was the Russians.”

"I'll be in better shape to talk about it – hold on for one second," Biden said, before taking a piece of paper out of his jacket and putting on a pair of glasses. He said he had just been "briefed" on the hack, but still appeared confused by the inquiry.”
What a fuggin EMBARRASSMENT to America! 😡
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Cheating.

It's what democrats do.

Openly.

Yep. POS has no shame whatsoever.
We are in trouble with him at the wheel!!!
I'm trying to remember the last time a sitting president had to give an interview while shopping in a 7-11.
I can't fight very well, too old, but I can pull levers.
Originally Posted by SCgman1
I'm trying to remember the last time a sitting president had to give an interview while shopping in a 7-11.

Only time he’s not given a list of the Press members to call on and what questions will be asked. Surprised they let his senile old ass out of the WH basement to go shopping.
Probably promised him a Slurpee if he wouldn’t sniff any children.
Originally Posted by hanco

Like riding shotgun with a drunk driver going through 5 o'clock traffic at 100 mph... eek
That doesn't surprise me with his mental state.You got to be a fool if you can't see he's not a leader.
I thought the convenience store clerk asked him the question. Let's see China has put a huge army on the border with India and we have Mr Potato head as President. You f-uck-ing libtards must be so proud.

Like riding shotgun with a drunk driver going through 5 o'clock traffic at 100 mph... eek

Yep. And The Laughing Hyena Ho riding up on his ass ain’t any smarter.
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
I thought the convenience store clerk asked him the question. Let's see China has put a huge army on the border with India and we have Mr Potato head as President. You f-uck-ing libtards must be so proud.

Even scarier that he has access to the Nuclear “football” 🤪
It's called Alzheimer's.
Two older men and Joe are undergoing a memory test at the doctor's office. The Doctor asks, "What is three times three?"
The first man answers, "274."
The second man answers, "Tuesday."
Joe answers, "Nine."
The doctor pleasantly surprised at Joe's correct response, inquires, "Great! How did you get that answer?"
"Simple. Just subtract 274 from Tuesday."
Heard this one yesterday...

Biden goes in for his annual medical exam...following a battery of tests 2 weeks earlier, his gp is going over the results...

Doc: mr. President I've got bad news,
First, you've got cancer.....second, you've got Alzheimer's.

Joe: well, ....at least I dont have cancer.
Sad, REALLY sad!
I can see it now. No more recordings of any kind unless approved by Jill and staff.
Originally Posted by navlav8r
Sad, REALLY sad!
I can see it now. No more recordings of any kind unless approved by Jill and staff.

Yep. Pretty soon he’ll just disappear into the WH Basement

You’ll only see pre-recorded messages from him. Heavily edited by his handlers.
Jill will handle WH Pressers and meet with all Foreign Dignitaries.

They can’t afford to put The Laughing Hyena Ho up to the Podium until she’s sworn in. They’re more afraid folks will see what a fuggin idiot she REALLY is.

He is not actually "at the wheel"--the deep state is.
We are in a world of trouble. If he stays or goes.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
It's called Alzheimer's.

y
Yes indeed!!!!!

It is not only embarrassing for our country, it is extremely dangerous for the USA. We have plenty of powerful enemies around the world who hate us and see Biden as a weak, sick, brain addled old man.

L.W.
Cheating.

It's what democrats do.

Openly.

What do you expect, Demotards have no brains, they have to cheat.
Originally Posted by pal

He is not actually "at the wheel"--the deep state is.

Correct. Gibberish Joe isn't a threat to them like Trump is.

It won’t be any better when he’s out of the
driver’s seat !
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap

It won’t be any better when he’s out of the
driver’s seat !

Let's not kid ourselves ole Joe isn't even in the front seat.
The whole thing was staged anyway it’s all political theater not unlike the sort they put on in NK to make the dear leader look like he knows what’s up.
© 24hourcampfire