Home

I always browse through the 'Daily Deals'

Some crazy prices on in stock shot guns..

Take a peek

https://palmettostatearmory.com/daily-deals-new.html
No idea what kind thing it is, but I saw a pump under $200.

Lotta semi handguns for $150-200 more than they "should" be.
Bought ammo there a few years. Good experience, although far from a regular.
Haven't bought from them in a couple of years but previous transactions have been great.
IMO.

In normal times they are very competitive & I've bought from them a few times.

In panic times, just like most, they play the game & jack prices to the current level. Can't really blame them. They do have the ability to do it quickly..

Overall? I see them as a fair company with decent prices & a ton of inventory.
Their lowers aren't much different than I paid several years ago.
The uppers...quite a bit more.

Find that ironic, being the lower is the "gun".
Would expect them to be a lot higher.
Owned by a special forces vet. Good prices and selection. Have built several rifles with their parts. Always quick and easy to work with
Bought a AK sight tool and some wpn tech bho followers 2 weeks ago.
Only place that had both items in stock.
Saved a couple bucks shipping.

Sometimes it is difficult to order stuff all from 1 place .
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
Owned by a special forces vet. Good prices and selection. Have built several rifles with their parts. Always quick and easy to work with

Zero customer service and 3 weeks plus to ship is more accurate.
Wonder why such a big difference? I have had several very good experiences over a few years
I bought a pistol kit and have been very happy .
I bought 2 rifles and a pistol.....ammo, etc. They're in my city so I'm walk-in traffic.....
Wonder why such a big difference? I have had several very good experiences over a few years

No idea, but my experiences are quite sad considering my dealer status and the amount I spend with them yearly. After their shipping idiots sliced open not one, but TWO rifle bags with a razor then closed the boxes for shipment, it took a month to get replacements sent. My dealer rep can BARELY be bothered to reply to my requests. They absolutely refuse to allocate, and their customer service department ranges from people barely able to form a sentence to almost decent.

Their prices are excellent and that is almost worth the pain of dealing with them.
I have used them for a few things and been real happy with them. They give out good deals.
OP, yes, use them almost exclusively since 2014 for internet purchases, best bang for the buck for me. They always ship UPS and never charged over $20.00 to AK. Doesn't take too long to get here either considering the shipping rate. Only had one minor issue over the years.
Bought a lot of AR magazines there, great price and they work very well.
Bought kits and parts for builds with no problems. Bought several handguns as well. They are 20 minutes up the road for me.
GreggH
Bought a lot there, all with complete satisfaction. Recently blem Toolcraft nitrided BCGs with all the proper stuff, $99. A few years ago, a 10.5" nitride, moe pistol kit for $349, with their EPT trigger. Great little rig. Prices change daily. They are HIGH volume. About 30 of their mags.
Pissed me off when I get their daily email sales and click on a product to check out the Specs.
Always get that little “prove your not a robot” puzzle
How many photos include a picture of a truck Bullschitt! 😡
I've got some deals there and have built a few ARs from their kits with good results. They can sometimes take forever to ship. They had a bunch of great deals on rcbs black Friday a few years back. I loaded up the cart and couldn't get the deal to go through. I sat there most if the night trying while stuff went out of stock.

I called them in the morning and they said their system didn't allow you to check out from a phone. I said maybe you should make a note of that on your website. It was about 2018 and they still couldn't let you check out by phone. I missed a lot of great deals on dies like the competition ones with micrometer and the window you can drop the bullet in through. I was bummed because I like those dies. I picked up several odds and ends but it took over 2 months to ship.

Bb
I’ve bought quite a bit from PSA and like them. There ship times run a little slower than some places ie more than two days but still reasonable and always without issue. I haven’t been on there site since prices everywhere went up. During normal times there prices are good to excellent and looking to see what will pop up on the Daily Deals can be fun.
Originally Posted by 3584ELK

PSA's a good outfit to deal with. Right now they may not be so quick to ship, but these are not ordinary times. They offer good stuff.
I'm 20 minutes from one of their stores, half and hour from another. I don't much like to "go shopping" anywhere anymore, other than little mom and pops. That said, I find PSA much better to go into than the big box (PSA is kind of a medium box.) The people are nice, helpful, seem a cut more intelligent than, say, Sportsmans Warehouse, or BPS type places. I've bought a couple of pistols from them over the last couple of years.
I’ve bought AR parts and a pistol. Haven’t had a single issue.

I live about 12 miles from their Ridgeland, S.C. store and about 19 miles from the one in Savannah, Ga. so have never really had to depend on their internet site but have had excellent overall dealings with them in person.

John
Historically all good. However, recently had an order that was teported as delivered but never showed up. After an hour of trying, i finally got through to an online chat help person. She said they would reship my order in 5-7 days, and add on the shipping time. I think they are just overloaded and can't keep up. Fingers crossed!
been buy some stuff from the lately quality seems good and no problems shipping products.
As a home based FFL Dealer Palmetto State Armory has been the NO 1 business that I do transfers from. I have never looked up to see who runs the company but I can tell you in the 10 years I have had my FFL they have had AMAZING GROWTH. Good products at an extremely fair price... usually.
Lots of their AR 15 product are made in house. They even have a Glock 19 knock off called the Dagger. I had a customer pick one up and it was a nice looking and feeling gun. I believe he paid 349.00 for it. The trigger was not great but still a great deal. He just picked it up so I have not received any feedback yet. I have ordered several guns from them that are not available to me. Normally because of popularity. Order from them with confidence.
I have an AR 10 from them in 308 and I had an upper from them in 6.5 Creedmoor, I sold the Creedmoor as I figured it didn't do anything for me that I could not accomplish with the 308 for me anyway both were/are very accurate.

Bill

yes
Yes, we shop there.

Several purchases large and small, no problems. The whole family buys most of their AR-15 stuff from them.
I have purchased some things from them. Overall, they have been good. I believe I had one ammo purchase several years ago that took a couple of weeks to ship, but otherwise, everything has been as advertised and shipped quickly.
Yes. A couple of things
Several uppers, stripped lowers, misc. AR parts, ammo.

Never any trouble with the service or the merch.
Bought mags from them. No problems.
Didn’t think to mention in my previous post…my sons in Missouri shop online with them, like them. One son got one of their AR kits for my 12 year old grandson who put it together in two days after school…performance-wise, it was an incredible bargain.
lots of ammo and ar stuff. good to deal with.
Didn't they buy a piece of Remington? The Harrington and Richardson brand or somesuch?
Never a problem with them, and yes I would buy from them again.
Originally Posted by auk1124
Didn't they buy a piece of Remington? The Harrington and Richardson brand or somesuch?

DDG says

JJE Capital Holdings LLC won DPMS, H&R, Stormlake, AAC and Parker brands

Jje is palmettos.
Just don't end up with an out of spec AR that patterns like a shotgun from them.

Lol.

Not me, but reported here.

I've bought parts and ammo from them with no problem.

Only for the people who only order during panics.
I know I have bought a few things from them but can't remember what. Anyway no bad memories.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Only for the people who only order during panics.

My orders have been shipped within a business day or two throughout. Hmmmm....
I've purchased from them a couple of times without issue. My last rifle kit was received with one out of spec pin, AR trigger pin 1/8 inch too long. Sent them a message and they said they would send a replacement pin, still waiting on the replacement pin.
© 24hourcampfire