Home
I just came from a funeral, several dumasses were in there with ball caps. That is extremely disrespectful to the deceased woman in my opinion.

What the hell? Has anyone else seen this?? Two of them were kin to this woman. They wore them during the entire service.
Simply a dipstick of the state of our culture.
Maybe a male friend of the deceased should have a back room talk with these young men, if they don't see the error of there ways then, some one should teach them what respect is, and where it comes from.
King Ropes cap?

Punk kids with whitefro?
If you see something, say something.
....she gone.
Dumbasses.
Most young folks today aren’t taught manners or respect for their elders.

One of my dumbass cousins showed up wearing shorts and a t-shirt to my Mom’s funeral. 😡
Originally Posted by deflave

Would you get after someone at a wedding for wearing a ball cap?
I've not noticed it to be a new phenomena. They don't remove them for funerals, prayer, national anthem, dinner table... Young and old. Manners gentlemen, I'm young, I had home ec. Can't remember how to set a table, but some things are done out of respect.
If I sat down to the dinner table wearing a ball cap, my father or mother would have knocked it off my head.
I’ve seen a workmate buried with his baseball cap on in the coffin. You never saw Charlie without it on unless he had a hard hat on at work.

I’ve attended a funeral in Natchitoches where the pallbearers and all of the family men wore Carhartt coveralls and baseball caps as did the deceased.

For a lady’s funeral you wouldn’t expect that sort of thing, I reckon.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
If I sat down to the dinner table wearing a ball cap, my father or mother would have knocked it off my head.

Yep.
People go out of their way to be ugly these days.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

If I gave a schit?

Yes.

Is it a John Deere cap?

Might get a pass with some...

If it would have been my kinfolk, I would have. I ask the dead woman’s sister about it. She said one was her son. I let go at that.
For the most part I am hats off within minutes of walking in the house.

Damn sure hats off at the dinner table, whether at home or a restaurant and many times at get togethers.

Same when walking into a church, funeral parlor, school or several other functions.

Just how I was raised.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Is it a John Deere cap?

Might get a pass with some...

LOL

We talked about burying Dad with his JD Cap as a joke.
No one ever saw him without it.
How is a young man supposed to know etiquette or being an old school gentleman if no one has taught them.

Most have literally never even been taught how to properly shake hands, hold a door open properly, hat etiquette, (and rural west/ranch culture is a bit different), or even how to sit down and eat at a formal dinner. Manners and things like that have to be taught. It starts at home.

Maybe both the parents and the kids need to put down the iPhones and spend some time together learning that stuff.
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
How is a young man supposed to know etiquette or being an old school gentleman if no one has taught them.

Most have literally never even been taught how to properly shake hands, hold a door open properly, hat etiquette, (and rural west/ranch culture is a bit different), or even how to sit down and eat at a formal dinner. Manners and things like that have to be taught. It starts at home.

Maybe both the parents and the kids need to put down the iPhones and spend some time together learning that stuff.

Absolutely!

Absolutely!

Yep. Great post!
Just being respectful is too hard for some apparently.

As for me I do wear one a lot...even got in the shower with it on once without noticing lol

But at a church or funeral or other place of worship, etc? Never.
The individuals that bother me the most are those that come up to you after you have spoken up about something and say "Thanks for saying something".

I can't cotton to those that are afraid to say anything but will complain about it endlessly.
Are cowboy hats OK at Texas funerals? What if it is outside?

Hat decorum seems important in texas, ol' curdog would've slapped 'em off and curbstomped those punks.

The USA began a downhill slide when they started letting punks wear shorts at the country club, next they'll start lettin' bleeders in the mens bar!!

#weneedmorerules

mike r

You didn't mention the ages of said douchebags, but the current young generation is the most worthless in all of human history.

Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Absolutely!

Yep. Great post!

Their single moms and about half of their dads are the second most worthless in all of human history.
Originally Posted by Ray_Herbert
The individuals that bother me the most are those that come up to you after you have spoken up about something and say "Thanks for saying something".

I can't cotton to those that are afraid to say anything but will complain about it endlessly.

Thanks for saying something, Ray.

And welcome to The Campfire !
I dated a girl for a bit that told me her ex always wore a hat. He was losing his hair, and instead of owning it, he hid it with a hat. He would even try to wear it to nice restaurants and she said it was a bone of contention.
Originally Posted by stevelyn

You didn't mention the ages of said douchebags, but the current young generation is the most worthless in all of human history.

Absolutely!

Yep. Great post!

Their single moms and about half of their dads are the second most worthless in all of human history.

They were early 20’s. The dead woman’s sons showed up after 20 minutes after the service started. This was a white trash affair from start to finish.
Never not worn a jacket and tie. Never a hat.
Originally Posted by hanco

They were early 20’s. The dead woman’s sons showed up after 20 minutes after the service started. This was a white trash affair from start to finish.

Thank God you and your wife were there to add a touch of class.

Thank you, wifey and I paid for it, funeral home gave it to us for a little over cost. Our family has had quite a few at that home, Wifey and I have ours paid for with them. God bless them. I’m thankful this is over, Wifey pretty torn up.
This.

If it would have been my kinfolk, I would have. I ask the dead woman’s sister about it. She said one was her son. I let go at that.

Good call hanco.

Not worth the effort.
I just came from a funeral, several dumasses were in there with ball caps. That is extremely disrespectful to the deceased woman in my opinion.

What the hell? Has anyone else seen this?? Two of them were kin to this woman. They wore them during the entire service.

Things like courtesy, respect and appropriate attire should be taught by the parents first. Nobody is taught this in school.
The vast majority don't get this taught from the pulpits even those who attend church.

If you want a big example of this, attend a funeral of outlaw bikers. You might see hundreds show up from that side of the country. Some stay outside reving their big Harley engines.
You should hope that the preacher doesn't have lace on his underwear because he has to put a stop to it or nobody will hear the sermon.

Thank you, wifey and I paid for it, funeral home gave it to us for a little over cost. Our family has had quite a few at that home, Wifey and I have ours paid for with them. God bless them. I’m thankful this is over, Wifey pretty torn up.

Well done, Hanco.
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

Things like courtesy, respect and appropriate attire should be taught by the parents first. Nobody is taught this in school.
The vast majority don't get this taught from the pulpits even those who attend church.

If you want a big example of this, attend a funeral of outlaw bikers. You might see hundreds show up from that side of the country. Some stay outside reving their big Harley engines.
You should hope that the preacher doesn't have lace on his underwear because he has to put a stop to it or nobody will hear the sermon.

which sword do you wear to a biker funeral?

mike r
In The That Shot Liberty Valance, James Steward asks Andy Devine if his head is chilly. laugh
I started wearing one to church and keeping it on during services. I know it’s wrong but I have ‘Jesus Hair’ now. It bothers some of the dipshît Butchwax mfkers rockin their Ward Cleavers.

I wouldn’t do it at a funeral though.
When they asked Bum Phillips why he did not wear his hat in the Astrodome, he said, my mother tought me not to wear a hat indoors.

A dip [bleep] sat in front of me at a Wedding 3 weeks ago with a Cajun fishing lures hat on
The Wedding was not in a Church it was at a hall (Thankfully)

Thats where we are today

and before its asked I said nothing

him being a dip [bleep] is not my business
and I will bet I was one of the very few enraged

I learned I cant police the world
Hank
Originally Posted by slumlord
I started wearing one to church and keeping it on during services. I know it’s wrong but I have ‘Jesus Hair’ now. It bothers some of the dipshît Butchwax mfkers rockin their Ward Cleavers.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
18 year old daughters boyfriend went to church with us last week,
got out of his car with a ball cap. On!

Whispered in her ear, "tell him to loose the hat".

She walked over, quietly said something. He took it off,
put it back on. Saying something back as he did.

Decided to let it ride, until we got in the door.
About 4 foot away, he took it off.

Later, he told her he wasn't happy I thought he would wear it in.
That he was disappointed I thought that way, of him.

Crap, I want to hate this kid!

I.m picturing a dr. john w/ a mullet vibe.

mike r
I really hate it when I runoff and leave my hat at Golden Corral
At least they paid their respects.

Whoa!! You wear your hat to church but take it off at the gilded trough? Those joggers will steal a cool hat.

mike r
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

What would Jesus say?
Jesus doesn't care, the dead don't care, some cultures required head covering, some frown on it. What about women painting themselves Tammy Faye style.

I guess I'm the odd one out that could give a rat's what someone wears anywhere.

Kent

Problem is, the parents dont know anything about those manners either.
This funeral has been quite a stressful affair...
Originally Posted by lvmiker

Whoa!! You wear your hat to church but take it off at the gilded trough? Those joggers will steal a cool hat.

mike r

The bill bumps into my ice cream cone.

Wearing a cap backwards...that’s just stupid. Besides I don’t have any douchey white frame Oakleys to make that ensemble work.
I put this in the same category as those guys that come to church in shorts, flip flops, and carrying a large pop from a quick mart. It's good they go to church, but show some respect in the sanctuary. I feel the same about hats of any type. I guess it shows my age, but to me respect is timeless.
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

Good on both of you. Now you know where he stands, and he knows where you stand. If he keeps it up, you might start liking him. Better to start out hard and get softer than the other way around.
Funeral tomorrow.
No hat.

I feel the outrage. Would've been fine at a guy's funeral. They should've known better than to do it a a woman's funeral.

mike r

Wearing a cap backwards...that’s just stupid. Besides I don’t have any douchey white frame Oakleys to make that ensemble work.

When I see dumbasses wearing their hat backwards, I instantly want to slap it off their head.

One of my young nephews got in to my truck wearing his cap “ghetto style”. I told him he could wear it correctly or walk. 😬
Ball cap backwards, when top off the jeep.
Dont have to buy new hats that way.
I'm bald and usually more comfortable with my hat on.If some are offended at times,they can kiss my Rebel azz.It does come off in church,at funerals,and when the anthem is played.
Originally Posted by reivertom
I put this in the same category as those guys that come to church in shorts, flip flops, and carrying a large pop from a quick mart. It's good they go to church, but show some respect in the sanctuary. I feel the same about hats of any type. I guess it shows my age, but to me respect is timeless.

Dang 😂

Well....least I actually show up for Wednesday night Bible study.

I don’t wear flops

nobody gives me any lip
I’m on the bldg committee
The finance committee
a deacon
fill in teacher
antler scorer for the wild game supper/ deer contest

And i’m the only person that will crawl under the church when the termite start flaring up.

And remember it’s not good works or church work that matters
What about shoes?

On the dead person??

My grannie and her sisters were in their 80’s when they started passing away.

One sister. My great aunt passed.

One of the others, who is nuttier than squirrel poop brought a pair of shoes to the funeral home.

Said Nora ain’t gonna meet Jesus barefooted.. 🤣😂. They put them on her too.
Got to have shoes for the streets of gold
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

Never seen it. Why didn't you make your displeasure known?????
No Jesus sandals to church?

Kent
The boys had one of their high school friends down here for a week back in June. First day here, he got lesson number one: At our house, the hat comes off when you come through that door. He's a nice kid. We sent him home a little more civilized than we got him.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

LOL!
Funny Sopranos.
I get the joke.
Disrespectful. I hardly wear a cap anymore.

which sword do you wear to a biker funeral?

mike r

The same one that I wear right now as we talk.

"And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God."
Ephesians 6:17

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
Hebrews 12:4
Originally Posted by krp
No Jesus sandals to church?

Kent

Nah..

Got them frito corn chip toenails.
General Joe Johnstone caught his death with his hat off at Sherman's funeral.
Are cowboy hats OK at Texas funerals? What if it is outside?

Hat decorum seems important in texas, ol' curdog would've slapped 'em off and curbstomped those punks.

The USA began a downhill slide when they started letting punks wear shorts at the country club, next they'll start lettin' bleeders in the mens bar!!

#weneedmorerules

mike r

A proper Hat outdoors dressed proper yes, a cap no.
If I walk into any establishment, I take my hat off. I figure I'm not going to offend anyone by doing so.

I have a long gone friend.. an Admiral in the Royal Navy who thought it great sport to insist upon another removing his hat when appropriate, he also liked fighting, imagine that lol.
I pissed a buddy off in College when I made him remove his hat when we entered the Alamo Shrine.
CHILINSTRUCTOR - When I see dumbasses wearing their hat backwards, I instantly want to slap it off their head. ...

Better yet, just grab one and turn his head around until his cap faces forward. wink

L.W.
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
CHILINSTRUCTOR - When I see dumbasses wearing their hat backwards, I instantly want to slap it off their head. ...

Better yet, just grab one and turn his head around until his cap faces forward. wink

L.W.

LOL. Yep!
Having to wear clothes has always pissed me off.
Originally Posted by Lslite
I'm bald and usually more comfortable with my hat on.If some are offended at times,they can kiss my Rebel azz.It does come off in church,at funerals,and when the anthem is played.

I think that makes sense.

What bothers me more than hard indoors are masks.
We've come a long way this year from a ride hat wearer at the restaurant. I don't really care about that. If I go to a lunch meeting, I don't walk in with one, but I might wear a hat.

Originally Posted by stxhunter

A fugging Sombrero with the dingle balls is no better you fugging beaner!

mike r

Always thought a backwards hat after age 29 was gay. And white sunglasses always seem to follow white trash for some reason...
Wearing a hat at a funeral shows no respect . Lately I have been wearing a back suit .

If I see a man with a cap on you can just assume he was never taught any better . Raised like a puppy and probably left on someones doorstep .
went to court once to contest a speeding ticket, friggin judge ordered me to remove my camo Remington ball cap and Tomcat shades, like WTF, it was summer for one and I had to run from the jobsite to court and was having a hardhat bad hair day, fat phkr just didn't see it my way
My mom was not happy when my brother and his wife showed up at another brother's wedding in shorts.
I wore a feedstore cap to a wedding the other week, forgot and wore it for the 6 hour drive down there and by then the hat hair was permanent. Wasn’t at a church so I figured WTH. Nobody said anything and the bride an groom were happy I was there since a bunch of actual family to them are covtards and didn’t show.

For a funeral or anything else in a church or at any eating table I don’t leave my hat on, always listening for Grandad’s footsteps as he runs up to jackslap me for wearing a hat at the supper table.
In a church - never.
In a restaurant - comes off ASAP. Also homes.
Out door weddings, or funeral services - the hat stays on, except during prayers. Baldness sucks, especially at high altitude. smile
National Anthem - off and over my heart.

My youngest brother was married at a small church near our ranch ~ 8000 feet altitude.
Crowd so large that attendees sat in the front yard / parking lot.
I burned so bad that my (very strict) mother said, too all of us boys, "I will NEVER again require you young men to go hatless - there needs to be some common sense, here"
Aw, Hell, I healed mostly up in a week, or so!

Originally Posted by krp
Jesus doesn't care, the dead don't care, some cultures required head covering, some frown on it. What about women painting themselves Tammy Faye style.

I guess I'm the odd one out that could give a rat's what someone wears anywhere.

Kent

I am with you. It does not bother me either. I would be glad they came instead of worrying about a hat.

My wife’s family is from Asia. I walked into their house with my shoes on and you would have thought I had pissed on the floor and slapped her mom. Only people could sit around arguing about clothing and how it should be worn. We are born naked after all just like every other critter on this planet.
I pissed a buddy off in College when I made him remove his hat when we entered the Alamo Shrine.

Good for you, the Alamo is a sacred shrine that should be honored in memory of all Texians who died there.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Good for you, the Alamo is a sacred shrine that should be honored in memory of all Texians who died there.

PREZACTLY!
I WILL NOT wear a hat

While freebasing cocaine

Unless....

What’s a funeral? I thought most people did “celebrations of life” now. Anything goes.
[/quote]

I would say you were the adult in that situation.
Going to a wedding next month at a golf course country club near here. The groom owns a ranch, is a rodeo stock contractor, owns a livestock sale barn and crosses tens of thousands of cattle from Mexico into the US each year. Expect there will be lots of hats and none will be removed. To keep from getting sunburned of course.
Upbringing.
Originally Posted by stxhunter

A fugging Sombrero with the dingle balls is no better you fugging beaner!

HaHaHa lol.
wearing a mask in a car where u are the only one in it ...and wearing a ball cap indoors.. is the same to me...
Formal dress I'd be hatless.Going out a casual thing I wear my New Era fitted. If my $40.00 hat bothers you start drinking or straighten out your hose. Saturday 13 of us watched the all star game previews 13 different hats united in love for the game.

I'm just surprised one of 'em didn't pop the top of a brewski during the festivities..
Same ones who wear one when sitting down to eat or in the house...
I was taught that the hat comes off when you walk in the door…..funeral, restaurant or just inside the house. It didn’t matter.
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

Well then, there are two of us odd ones out.

Does that make us even now? confused

I usually wear one of my nicer "Western" hats (I ain't a cowboy) to funerals and weddings. Most times removed before I enter a church. If outdoors or at a "hall" type event, my hat stays on my head.

Very very rarely will anyone see me without my head covered in public. Ball cap, Stormy Kromer, bandana, felt or straw hat, "Greek" fisherman's cap, beanie hat when cold, whatever I feel like. I even have a really nice Santa hat that comes out around that holiday (never before Thanksgiving Day, unlike retail establishments!)

That Zoom program allows me to meet some friends now and again, without having to drive to Washington. I make sure I have my head covered before the video starts.

And anyone following the tie thread knows my feelings about them. Wore a hat to both parents' funerals. They would have expected no less.
I can top the hat thing

Funeral last month, maybe it was 2 months. , the old man that died, his daughter and son in law brought their 3 dogs because “they take their dogs everywhere”

One licked its ass hole for 10 straight mins, audibly

The two others barked at people coming i to sit down and whenever the funeral directors and pall bearers moved the casket around or got up to speak.

Got to have shoes for the streets of gold

All I know is they better let me go barefoot and my dogs all better be there too.
And no blazing hot days them golden streets get so hot a fella can't go barefoot on them.
I can top the hat thing

Funeral last month, maybe it was 2 months. , the old man that died, his daughter and son in law brought their 3 dogs because “they take their dogs everywhere”

The two others barked at people coming i to sit down and whenever the funeral directors and pall bearers moved the casket around or got up to speak.

I love dogs. Hopefully the funeral was outdoors. I don't mind dogs indoors, some folks hate it.

I wonder what God thinks?
The hat nazis would fibrillate if they went to a restaurant in Wy. Mt. Id. Nv. Ut.ND. or So. Dak.

mike r
I can top the hat thing

Well hell, it is Tenn. Did anybody have shoes on ?
I had mine on.

With my hat.

J/k bout the hat.

Oh and there are 2 or 3 people on here (grammar fàgs) that will correct it to be a cap.
BOOMERS ; LET IT GO --> JUST LET IT GO , the old ways are gone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Manners are for pusscakes ain't no self respecting hardcore gangsta gots time for being polite - that schit soft that schit soft.
I can top the hat thing

His daughter and son in law were probably sitting there thinking, "Let's get this boring, obligatory crap over with so can plant him and we can go find out what's in his Will. Then we can go pound down a few margaritas."

grin

L.W.
Meanwhile the cousins are raiding the house
GF and i have been together best part of 30 years. Had to buy a suit about that long ago, to take her to a relative's fancy wedding in NJ. Year or so later, a cousin's husband passed away. Was heading out for the funeral trip up to where my hunting cabin is, general area where most of my kinfolks live. She asked me why I wasn't taking the suit?

Told her there will be three people at the funeral in suits: The undertaker, the preacher and the cousin that's a Township Supervisor. 99% of those in attendance wore casual shirts, slacks or jeans. I wore a new pair of Lee jeans and a dark blue, long sleeved chambray work shirt. Turned out to be the exact same outfit the deceased had on, there in his casket. 'Cept I didn't have a CAT belt buckle on my belt, like he did. Most pictures of him at the funeral, were of him with his assorted CATs and his Cessna.

They're mostly all farmers, truck drivers, equipment operators, or retired from those trades. The women drive school buses, work on the farm, or in assembly plants. But no caps in the funeral parlor. If an aunt or uncle had passed away, then a few more suits in evidence.
Meanwhile the cousins are raiding the house

Yeah,

your point being?

Hat, cap, chapeau, ......................a rose by any other...................................
I can top the hat thing

I lick my ass hole whenever I need to.
I can top the hat thing

One of the woman’s son bought his dog, the two sons were 30 minutes late.

They were "hatfishing". Funerals are premium hookup spots.

[Linked Image from imageproxy.ifunny.co]

Same here.
The hat nazis would fibrillate if they went to a restaurant in Wy. Mt. Id. Nv. Ut.ND. or So. Dak.

mike r

Or Az... all the transplants can 'offend' themselves if they don't like it. 99% of the time I walk out the door I put a hat on, it don't come off till I'm home and done with the day. I'm 64 and never had one person say anything to me, in their house, a restaurant, inside public... ever... only heard it here.

Kent
I wonder if some of these folks remove their piece when they enter someone else's home, a church, or other place?
Don't know... where do these guys lay down their sweaty filthy hats. It's hot here and hats have an important use, but man they aren't clean, like taking a sweaty shirt off and laying it on someone's furniture, chair or dinner table. Damn

Kent
Originally Posted by krp
Don't know... where do these guys lay down their sweaty filthy hats. It's hot here and hats have an important use, but man they aren't clean, like taking a sweaty shirt off and laying it on someone's furniture, chair or dinner table. Damn

Kent

True.
That's something most don't realize.
There's not as many hat racks around as there used to be either.
When going to a cheap restaurant, my experience is that I don't even want the filthy dish rag sticky table filth on my hat.
If I put it on my lap it'll end up on the floor. So, it stays in the car when indoor rules say take it off.....
Unless it's raining...then it stays with the jacket.
Coffee shops and Cici pizza type places don't care, so why should we?
So if youre a super jew...you wear a covering in church

If you’re a Louis L’Amour readin fugg and don’t even go, you have strong opinions about someone wearing a ball cap or bandana in their church

So then what about Cowboy Churches?

https://www.deseret.com/2002/4/20/19650358/hats-welcome-in-cowboy-church

This one wearing a hat behind the pulpit, preaching God’s word.

hat etiquette, polio, threat of nuclear annihilation, gawd, i miss the good old days.
He'll yez
What everyone is talking about is American tradition.

There are a lot of traditional customs that are not found in the Bible. I've noticed mennonite and some of the old timey protestants misunderstand this passage of the Bible, but in due respect to those people to wear what they believe best, I will not violate their conscience.
If you want a basic, but detailed study on the subject, once again, I highly recommend this sermon taught by my brother in Christ, Steven Anderson. I've not found it put more clearly.

American tradition... our founding fathers wore wigs... inside...

Jesus doesn't care what we wear or where.

Kent
What everyone is talking about is American tradition.

There are a lot of traditional customs that are not found in the Bible. I've noticed mennonite and some of the old timey protestants misunderstand this passage of the Bible, but in due respect to those people to wear what they believe best, I will not violate their conscience.
If you want a basic, but detailed study on the subject, once again, I highly recommend this sermon taught by my brother in Christ, Steven Anderson. I've not found it put more clearly.

Friggin never Trumper.
Originally Posted by krp
American tradition... our founding fathers wore wigs... inside...

Jesus doesn't care what we wear or where.

Kent

I've read that they wore it as the carry over from the english. The powdered wigs were supposedly a sign of wisdom, is. the grey head and wisdom that comes with age.

I still make sure I don't go into a funeral or wedding with a hat. However, I've seen plenty of times preachers would wear hats while preaching outside or at a camp to keep the sun out of their eyes.
Conrad,

Youre against Christians in general. You are openly.prejudiced against us.
He's been openly likewise about ALL politicians .
He gave his reasons and preached against every president in his pastorate. He gave reasonable arguments for his positions if you care to sincerely examine why.

I got called out for being stocking footed at a funeral, I had left my boots outside the church,
because the back of the parking lot was all mud. So I just left my boots outside the church door.

I didn't want to make any trouble though - So I took my socks off too, and stuffed them in my pocket.

That's when the fight started.
Conrad,

Youre against Christians in general. You are openly.prejudiced against us.
He's been openly likewise about ALL politicians .
He gave his reasons and preached against every president in his pastorate. He gave reasonable arguments for his positions if you care to sincerely examine why.

What a joke.

Just a publicity whore.
He's no whore.
He's been attacked by big enemies for taking stands that you are too cowardly to. You're not even at the level of an armchair quarterback to be calling this man names.
Does he have a video sermon of which Jiffy Lube I should use?

Or perhaps Jiffy Lube is a tool of the Joos and the Devil too?
I don't wear a hat at the dinner table, or restaurant.

On the rare occasions I go to church I don't wear one there either.

Lots of sandy infected vagina bitchass Karens that seem awfully offended at respectful observances.
The crappy hamper is to religion as Big Jim is to vegetarianism. All who fail to follow the path will be smoted w/ giant kukris, what a tool.

mike r
well at least now i know what a kukri is
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Lots of sandy infected vagina bitchass Karens that seem awfully offended at respectful observances.
It's actually just the opposite of what you say {what a fuggin suprise}. It's all the old Fudds here getting their panties in a wad over someone wearing a hat where they don't approve who are the sandy vagina bitchass Karens {again, what a fuggin surprise}.
The old saying "there is no accounting for taste" in manners and behaviors applies to the rough edges of the spectrum.

The good and fine points of mannerly behavior can be accounted for - they grow from good training by parents and family as combined with the person's self-respect and dignity. In this accounting, a cultured voice from within speaks quietly but strongly to guide the correct manners.

Those with little self-respect find it difficult to recognize and feel the conditions, needs and expectations of others, and find it even more difficult to recognize and face their shortcomings - unable to admit those, and do something about it. Let it slide.
Originally Posted by Blackheart

It's actually just the opposite of what you say {what a fuggin suprise}. It's all the old Fudds here getting their panties in a wad over someone wearing a hat where they don't approve who are the sandy vagina bitchass Karens {again, what a fuggin surprise}.

You ought to read through it again.

Yes there are Fudds cursing the hats. But ultimately who is whining the hardest? The twats that can't be bothered to show a little respect.

No surprise on my end either.
Originally Posted by Hammerdown

Same here.

Mine would have knocked my head off.
Originally Posted by Blackheart

You ought to read through it again.

Yes there are Fudds cursing the hats. But ultimately who is whining the hardest? The twats that can't be bothered to show a little respect.

No surprise on my end either.
You need to read it again. With your eyes open this time.
I’ll just start going to a cowboy church. So I can be a twát with a hat on inside.

😂👍

What the hell. A turquoise bolo and some spurs too.

Gotta get a dually dodge so it and my old lady have the same lookin fatass

yee dogie

laugh
When I walk into an establishment and take my hat off, the ladies notice that shyte....good way to get laid...lol
Originally Posted by MarkWV
Originally Posted by Hammerdown

Same here.

Mine would have knocked my head off.

A whole lot of things my old man did to us kids I no longer think appropriate.
Don't sweat the small stuff - It gives you Indignation.
I’ll just start going to a cowboy church. So I can be a twát with a hat on inside.

😂👍

What the hell. A turquoise bolo and some spurs too.

Gotta get a dually dodge so it and my old lady have the same lookin fatass

yee dogie

laugh

Make sure to put 8” smoke stacks on it and spike lug nuts.
© 24hourcampfire