Home
https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-07-13-doctor-says-mrna-vaccines-kill-most-people.html

(Natural News) The vast majority of people who are getting injected for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) will die within a few short years from heart failure, warns Dr. Charles Hoffe, M.D., a medical practitioner in British Columbia, Canada.

In one of his latest updates, Dr. Hoffe explains that he is observing in his patients who took an mRNA (messenger RNA) “vaccine” from either Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna that their capillaries are now plugging up, which he says will eventually lead to a serious cardiovascular event.

Chinese Virus mRNA shots are programmed to turn a person’s body into a spike protein “factory,” and Dr. Hoffe says that over time these mass-produced spike proteins cause progressive blood clotting.

No fewer than 60 percent of people who take an mRNA injection will suffer from these blood clots – and in the end, an overwhelming majority will end up six feet under due to the damage caused.

“We now know that only 25 percent of the ‘vaccine’ injected into a person’s arm actually stays in your arm,” Dr. Hoffe explains one his blog.

“The other 75 percent is collected by your lymphatic system and literally fed into your circulation so these little packages of messenger RNA, and by the way in a single dose of Moderna ‘vaccine’ there are literally 40 trillion mRNA molecules.”

Dr. Hoffe says that while these packages were designed by Big Pharma to be absorbed directly into people’s cells, the only place they can actually be absorbed is around the blood vessels and into capillary networks, which are the tiniest blood vessels where blood flow is slow and where genes are released.

“Your body then gets to work reading and then manufacturing trillions and trillions of these spike proteins,” he says.

“Each gene can produce many, many spike proteins. The body then recognizes these are foreign bodies so it makes antibodies against it so you are then protected against COVID. That’s the idea.”

mRNA injections insert “spiky bits” into blood vessels, eventually causing heart failure

Though the claim has long been that these spike proteins act as a deterrent to viral infection after being injected into a person’s body, the reality is that they actually become part of the cell wall of a person’s vascular endothelium.

“This means that these cells which line your blood vessels, which are supposed to be smooth so that your blood flows smoothly now have these little spikey bits sticking out,” explains Principia Scientific.

Dr. Hoffe says it is an inevitability that the injected will develop blood clots because as the vaccine-inserted spike proteins embed themselves within blood vessels and capillaries, blood platelets circulate around trying to fix the problem by creating increasingly more clots.

“So, when the platelet comes through the capillary it suddenly hits all these COVID spikes and it becomes absolutely inevitable that blood clots will form to block that vessel,” he writes.

“Therefore, these spike proteins can predictably cause blood clots. They are in your blood vessels (if mRNA ‘vaccinated’) so it is guaranteed.”

It turns out that these blood clots are different than the “rare” ones spoken about on the media that show up on CT scans and MRIs. These are microscopic and do not show up on tests, as they can only be detected using a blood test known as D-dimer.

Dr. Hoffe has been performing D-dimer tests on his mRNA “vaccinated” patients, which led him to discover that at least 62 percent of them have these microscopic blood clots.

“The most alarming part of this is that there are some parts of the body like the brain, spinal cord, heart and lungs which cannot [regenerate],” he says. “When those tissues are damaged by blood clots, they are permanently damaged.”
Isn’t that the website started by the chem trail guy?
Gopher Gunner is double-fûkked
Natural News
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Natural News (formerly NewsTarget, which is now a separate sister site) is a far-right, anti-vaccination conspiracy theory and fake news website known for promoting alternative medicine, pseudoscience and far-right extremism.[1][2][3][4]

More quackery..
Originally Posted by GeoW
Natural News
Natural News (formerly NewsTarget, which is now a separate sister site) is a far-right, anti-vaccination conspiracy theory and fake news website known for promoting alternative medicine, pseudoscience and far-right extremism.[1][2][3][4]

More quackery..
According to the SPLC
ID10T
Natural News

More quackery..

I’m not necessarily disagreeing but not sure that the way to ascertain the validity of information on the net is by doing a search of the net.

We’re all in an epistemological pickle. I wouldn’t be any more surprised to find this to be true than to find it’s quackery.
Ohhh noo.
Or is it, Oh, know?
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Ohhh noo.

Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Or is it, Oh, know?

Well played
Natural News

More quackery..

No question. Fauxcheese yo hero.

Lol.
We're from the government and we're here to help.
So there's a serious theory that these globalists and climate cultists have always wanted a massive drop in the population. I can easily see a scenario where the virus was created to cut the population and if that wasn't enough, the "cure" did the rest.
Quite honestly with the internet today being what it is and all the BS no one really knows what to believe.
It could be completely true. It could be exaggerated but still true. The fact is that even the pro vax people are saying that blood clotting and those type issues are possible side effects of the mRNA vaccines now. If you wanted to control an entire population and I mean really control them, give them a condition that required a regular booster to keep them alive. Cut them off from the booster, and they die.

I mean there is some reason, some reason why they are pushing these damned vaccines so hard. Maybe they just want everyone to take it so that if there are side effects, there isn’t a control group there of non vaxxed people to show how bad they fricked up. But maybe it’s more nefarious than that. They could “discover” some serious side effects but engineer a “cure” in the form of regularly reoccurring booster shots. As long you toe the line, you get the shot. Step out of line and you die. Take the shot and you partake of all the Beast system has to offer. Refuse it and die.
60%? I'm calling bullshit on that number. I have it from an excellent source that 100% of the people that got the Vax will indeed die at some point.
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle

Natural News did not "write" this article. It originally was published at Principia Scientific International:

https://principia-scientific.com/doctor-heart-failure-from-mrna-jabs-will-kill-most-people/

PSI: https://principia-scientific.com/articles-of-association/

https://principia-scientific.com/psi-mission-statement/

Good thing I got the J&J, it only gives quick blood clots to women of a certain age.
The guy is either seeing 60% of his patients who got the Pfizer or Moderna with elevated d-dimer results, or he is lying.

I am more inclined to believe he honestly believes he is seeing something dangerous and is trying to alert people.

They're not "chem trails." They're clouds of geo-engineering. Don't worry about them. Whatever they are, they're for your own good. Just like vaccines.

Besides, taking the jab for the Wuhan Wobblies, what's wrong with a little population control? Didn't that Great Hero of Green Environmentalism, Al Gore, state that the world was over-populated, especially with "useless eaters," aka people over the age of 60?

Who would deign to question any of Mr. Gore's sage pronouncements?? Afterall, he invented the Internet. That is why coders and software creators use the term "Al Gor-ythms." That is to honor in perpetuity the inventor of the Internet, the one and only Al Gore.

grin

L.W.

I can easily see this happening with no nefarious intentions. They just rushed a fricking untried and very experimental type of vaccine. Watch TV at night. Odds are you’ll see a commercial or two about a drug that went through the full FDA process and yet was pulled from the market after four or five years because it was causing bad problems. It happens all the time. No reason to think that it couldn’t happen here.

Funny 98% of the Doctors in USA have taken one of the Vaccines. I guess they all have a death wish.
Retards can't stop being retarded, 99.9% will still be retards in 3 years
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

Funny 98% of the Doctors in USA have taken one of the Vaccines. I guess they all have a death wish.

Sure they have.
Originally Posted by ldholton
Quite honestly with the internet today being what it is and all the BS no one really knows what to believe.

I honestly believe this post.

Have repeatedly stated that the biggest shame of the whole covid thing
is the lack of knowledge gained.
We began this thing working off knowledge gained 100 years ago during
the Spanish Flu epidemic.

At a time of basic telegraph and newspapers, there was a lot of data and
knowledge gained. Often too slow to be useful then, it was available for the ages.

Today, with the internet and tv, something learned in LA is real time in NY.
And by the next morning worldwide.

But, we have one side shading everything to promote this virus.
And one denying it.
And together they are covering up, diluting, and destroying the truth.
While promoting their side.

So that, after millions have died prematurely, and trillions of dollars have
been lost/spent. We haven't even gained clear knowledge of how this thing
works.
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I can easily see this happening with no nefarious intentions. They just rushed a fricking untried and very experimental type of vaccine. Watch TV at night. Odds are you’ll see a commercial or two about a drug that went through the full FDA process and yet was pulled from the market after four or five years because it was causing bad problems. It happens all the time. No reason to think that it couldn’t happen here.

And do you think we will see these shots fail to be approved?
Or that five years from now they will be declared unsafe?
Hell no!

There is wayyy to much money flying around, way too much political
capital to ever be able to fail.
Originally Posted by Springcove

Sure they have.

Not sure how accurate this is, but the AMA survey as of June 11 says that 96% are fully vaccinated.

https://www.ama-assn.org/press-cent...octors-fully-vaccinated-against-covid-19
Y'all gotta come up with better sources, if ya wanna be taken serious!
Look at the content and authors on Natural News (NN) before applying what Dr Hoffe says in your decision making process. One of the prolific authers on NN is a gentleman by the name of Mike Adams whose books are advertised prominently on the NN's site one of the books is titled The Contagious Mind
the ad for which claims:

In this audio book from the Health Ranger you'll discover how to use morphic resonance to bypass censorship, share critical knowledge and spread freedom across the universe.

The thought of being able to share critical knowledge and spread freedom across the universe by applying "Morphic Resonance" brings a warm fuzzy feeling to my stomach that one gets just prior to a round of convulsive projectile vomiting. Relying on a rag for medical information that promotes an author making claims like Morphic Resonance is a bridge too far for me.

Dr. Hoffe originally published his scholarly work sharing the CV-19 claims was Principia Scientific International, which is not a journal known for publishing works on medicine.

Go ahead and utilize any information you want when making decisions but you might want to do a little research on the source of the information, and then apply some logic.

Recall the the high priestess Dr Stella Immanuel who gave a press conference on the steps of the Supreme Court making claims of curing more than 350 patients of CV-19 with Hydroxy... What immediately came to mind is she has to have a huge practice to just see enough patients to have 350 of them come up CV-19 positive, much less have the time to manage their care, it seemed a little far fetched at best. Then I dug a little into the high priestess and found out she believed women were being impregnated with demon sperm during erotic dreams. Imagine the incredulous response you would have if while gazing at the ultrasound of the fetus your wife was carrying if the doctor said this is a demon child the father of which is a demon.

Just because a site is not a member of the maligned MSM class does not immediately validate its information, luckily with the internet you can quickly do some additional research that may help you evaluate the quality of the original information.
Since most people in America die of cardiac disease anyway, this isn't a big stretch.
More vaccine info: https://www.openvaers.com/index.php
Originally Posted by efw
Natural News

More quackery..

I’m not necessarily disagreeing but not sure that the way to ascertain the validity of information on the net is by doing a search of the net.

We’re all in an epistemological pickle. I wouldn’t be any more surprised to find this to be true than to find it’s quackery.

Spot on.
Yet we know that HCQ really does work.

Originally Posted by wade brown
Look at the content and authors on Natural News (NN) before applying what Dr Hoffe says in your decision making process. One of the prolific authers on NN is a gentleman by the name of Mike Adams whose books are advertised prominently on the NN's site one of the books is titled The Contagious Mind
the ad for which claims:

In this audio book from the Health Ranger you'll discover how to use morphic resonance to bypass censorship, share critical knowledge and spread freedom across the universe.

The thought of being able to share critical knowledge and spread freedom across the universe by applying "Morphic Resonance" brings a warm fuzzy feeling to my stomach that one gets just prior to a round of convulsive projectile vomiting. Relying on a rag for medical information that promotes an author making claims like Morphic Resonance is a bridge too far for me.

Dr. Hoffe originally published his scholarly work sharing the CV-19 claims was Principia Scientific International, which is not a journal known for publishing works on medicine.

Go ahead and utilize any information you want when making decisions but you might want to do a little research on the source of the information, and then apply some logic.

Recall the the high priestess Dr Stella Immanuel who gave a press conference on the steps of the Supreme Court making claims of curing more than 350 patients of CV-19 with Hydroxy... What immediately came to mind is she has to have a huge practice to just see enough patients to have 350 of them come up CV-19 positive, much less have the time to manage their care, it seemed a little far fetched at best. Then I dug a little into the high priestess and found out she believed women were being impregnated with demon sperm during erotic dreams. Imagine the incredulous response you would have if while gazing at the ultrasound of the fetus your wife was carrying if the doctor said this is a demon child the father of which is a demon.

Just because a site is not a member of the maligned MSM class does not immediately validate its information, luckily with the internet you can quickly do some additional research that may help you evaluate the quality of the original information.
Originally Posted by Longbob

Sure they have.

Not sure how accurate this is, but the AMA survey as of June 11 says that 96% are fully vaccinated.

No, it doesn't. If you go to the actual "SURVEY" (not a report) it says that of the 301 doctors that responded to the survey, 96% were fully vaccinated. That's not 96% of the almost 1 million doctors that we have in this country.

There is no real data that reveals how many doctors have been vaccinated but there is at least one story that says that only about half of all frontline medical personnel have been vaccinated, that includes doctors, nurses, technicians, etc.

So the truth is that most of the propaganda rags try to convince you that almost every "expert" has been fully vaccinated when the fact is that it's more likely that only about half of the medical profession has been fully vaccinated.
Originally Posted by montram

Sure they have.

No, it doesn't. If you go to the actual "SURVEY" (not a report) it says that of the 301 doctors that responded to the survey, 96% were fully vaccinated. That's not 96% of the almost 1 million doctors that we have in this country.

There is no real data that reveals how many doctors have been vaccinated but there is at least one story that says that only about half of all frontline medical personnel have been vaccinated, that includes doctors, nurses, technicians, etc.

So the truth is that most of the propaganda rags try to convince you that almost every "expert" has been fully vaccinated when the fact is that it's more likely that only about half of the medical profession has been fully vaccinated.

That would make sense that only half would be vaccinated at that point of the article that you posted because it was dated March 20th.
For the morons that keep saying 96% of DR's have been vaccinated, that's complete BS. This last week alone, two separate friends of the family that are in their 70's had routine check-ups. Two separate Doc's told them they would get them a " vaccine " if they wanted it, but they WOULD NOT recommend they take the shot.

Lot's of MD's are telling people NOT to take the gene therapy vaccine.

Fact, Corona is a non-issue at this point by every metric measurable.

Makes you wonder why the left is pushing so hard for the majority of folks to take the new experimental shot. I don't have the answer but I fear JoeBob is on the right track.
I would have guessed that the excess protein thing might be the first thing to cause problems...
Originally Posted by bowfisher
For the morons that keep saying 96% of DR's have been vaccinated, that's complete BS. This last week alone, two separate friends of the family that are in their 70's had routine check-ups. Two separate Doc's told them they would get them a " vaccine " if they wanted it, but they WOULD NOT recommend they take the shot.

Lot's of MD's are telling people NOT to take the gene therapy vaccine.

Fact, Corona is a non-issue at this point by every metric measurable.

Makes you wonder why the left is pushing so hard for the majority of folks to take the new experimental shot. I don't have the answer but I fear JoeBob is on the right track.

The left is being pushed by big Pharma to pimp off their product. Follow the money. Same as most things. Doesn't mean covid isn't real! Means they are utilizing and maximizing, for profit! Fear is one of the easiest, methods of reaching large groups!

Thats bullshit and many of them have pinched up skin and shot it out the other side

Its going to be great, no lines in the stores, more public hunting, less traffic.

Winning !

You're wrong again, dumbfuck dumptruck.
Don’t forget this is Trump’s jab program, there are no good guys !
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco

Thats bullshit and many of them have pinched up skin and shot it out the other side

Its going to be great, no lines in the stores, more public hunting, less traffic.

Winning !

Rong. Its gonna be great cause all the dumbfughjs like dumptruck took it.
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Don’t forget this is Trump’s jab program, there are no good guys !

Oh, i think there are.

The deep state had us dead with the 16 year plan of Zero/Hillbiotch.

Trump didnt need to step in for our denise to be sowed up.
Trump.showed up to fughk them up.

I know who not to believe.

I dont believe the ones being pushed by the MSM, DNC, and SMedia.

I.dont believe Faukki whose emails proved he knew face masks are useless and had a multimillion book deal in thr works and now wants 3 year olds wearing them.
Believe those who arent making squat trying to fight the vipers jab.
Its easy to know who is right.
All it takes is a little discernment.
Freaking Faukki even looks like a snake in half his pics.

Heres a clue, Biteme and Piglosi and CNN want you to.take the shot.

Can you prove your numbers?
Originally Posted by Leanwolf

They're not "chem trails." They're clouds of geo-engineering. Don't worry about them. Whatever they are, they're for your own good. Just like vaccines.

Besides, taking the jab for the Wuhan Wobblies, what's wrong with a little population control? Didn't that Great Hero of Green Environmentalism, Al Gore, state that the world was over-populated, especially with "useless eaters," aka people over the age of 60?

Who would deign to question any of Mr. Gore's sage pronouncements?? Afterall, he invented the Internet. That is why coders and software creators use the term "Al Gor-ythms." That is to honor in perpetuity the inventor of the Internet, the one and only Al Gore.

grin

L.W.

😄
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter

Can you prove your numbers?

About as much as he can prove that the injections are proven safe and effective from the lab ferrets that died from them.

Medical doctors don't even inject their own children with the childhood cocktails at that high compliance.
Just like a compass points to magnetic north, Christians are being pulled in the right direction.

Many are given over to delusion and their father satan.
He could be right. Nobody has a crystal ball. At this point, none of the vaccines are even FDA approved. There is not enough history to know if they're safe or not...
Here is a question. If he was right would you expect anyone to tell you? Or would you expect them to hide it, ban people who tried to post on social media, and generally marginalize anyone who tried to warn us while at the same time pushing people to get it?
I like Mike Adams and appreciate his research.
We don't always agree on his analysis of the day, but his articles are usually worthy reading.

His theories on this issue are definitely worthy of more consideration than Falsi, the United Nations WHO, Wuhan lab director...what was the name again?

I respect all the good professionals who are using their knowledge to protect the world the best they can by offering true information.

Actually the internet today being what it is gives anyone with a smartphone instant access to the collective knowlege of mankind. Unfortunately, 99.99% of them are too stupid to care.
I would guess that 98 percent of all doctors being vaccinated was calculated the same way that 97 percent of all scientists agree that global warming is human-caused.

An old friend, wise in the ways of the world, once told me, "Figures lie, and liars figure".

The BS that the major media flings around reminds me of monkeys flinging their own crap.
Originally Posted by KEVIN_JAY
60%? I'm calling bullshit on that number. I have it from an excellent source that 100% of the people that got the Vax will indeed die at some point.

And guaranteed that 100% of the people that didn't get the shot will die.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Natural News did not "write" this article. It originally was published at Principia Scientific International:

https://principia-scientific.com/doctor-heart-failure-from-mrna-jabs-will-kill-most-people/

No better at all, perhaps worse - https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/principia-scientific-international/

I have a dream where people on the campfire actually do some fact checking before they deploy keyboard. Of course, that would cut down on posts in the CF section by 50% but it would also make the Kook Of the Year award easier to select. Right now the field for KOTY is wide open with that complete nutter steve4102 leading now that TRH has been given the KOTY lifetime achievement award and is no longer eligible for the annual award.
Originally Posted by Pugs

I have a dream where people on the campfire actually do some fact checking before they deploy keyboard.

LOL, good luck with that.

No kidding.

I thought eating red meat did the same thing.
Should help real estate prices.
What, the vaccine, or eating red meat???
The thing that gets me in the OP is the assertion that our cells keep making the spike protein over time.

mRNA is destroyed during transcription ie in the process of coding for the spike protein. I’m pretty sure the half life of the vaccine in the bloodstream is likewise brief.

So, enough spike proteins produced at the outset to cause the clotting problem sounds reasonable, continuing to crank out spike proteins not so much.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake

When 50 people died from the Swine Flu vaccine, it was pulled off the market.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Do you have a cite for that or is it more stuff you heard someplace from someone who heard it from their cousin who heard it at their weekly tin foil hat book club meeting?

In both the swine flue breakout of 76 and 09 I see only two case of a vaccine being recalled one (Vaccine recalled) and that was for adverse reaction (no deaths) from 36 people and one For lack of being fully effective. .

Seems to me that 50 people dead would be bigger news so I'm sure you have some sort of cite don't you. You've been a teacher so "show your work" shouldn't be an alien concept. crazy

Do you have a cite for that or is it more stuff you heard someplace from someone who heard it from their cousin who heard it at their weekly tin foil hat book club meeting?

In both the swine flue breakout of 76 and 09 I see only two case of a vaccine being recalled one (Vaccine recalled) and that was for adverse reaction (no deaths) from 36 people and one For lack of being fully effective. .

Seems to me that 50 people dead would be bigger news so I'm sure you have some sort of cite don't you. You've been a teacher so "show your work" shouldn't be an alien concept. crazy

This information has entered the realm of common knowledge. Look it up yourself.

This information has entered the realm of common knowledge. Look it up yourself.

grin You don't disappoint. Your crown as Kook Of The Year emeritus is safe.

Literally this fricking easy, smartass. First page results. This says it was pulled after only 25 deaths.

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2009-apr-27-sci-swine-history27-story.html

Called it the swine flu debacle.

What did materialize were cases of a rare side effect thought to be linked to the shot. The unexpected development cut short the vaccination effort -- an unprecedented national campaign -- after 10 weeks.

They cut the whole thing short, an unprecedented push to get every American vaccinated, short after a mere ten weeks after as few as possibly 25 deaths and 500 cases of Guillan-Bare disease.
Literally this fricking easy, smartass. First page results. This says it was pulled after only 25 deaths.

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2009-apr-27-sci-swine-history27-story.html

Called it the swine flu debacle.

What did materialize were cases of a rare side effect thought to be linked to the shot. The unexpected development cut short the vaccination effort -- an unprecedented national campaign -- after 10 weeks.

They cut the whole thing short, an unprecedented push to get every American vaccinated, short after a mere ten weeks after as few as possibly 25 deaths and 500 cases of Guillan-Bare disease.

Perhaps you need to retake the section on reading comprehension on those SRA reading labs we all did as kids.

(1) "More than 40 million Americans -- almost 25% of the population -- received the swine flu vaccine before the program was halted in December after 10 weeks". So in fact, TRH was completely wrong in his assertion that a vaccine was recalled.

(1) No evidence it was linked to the shot (45 years ago) -

(2) 25 people not 50 but that's just a 100% error.

(3) "No one completely understands the causes of Guillain-Barre, but the condition can develop after a bout with infection or following surgery or vaccination." Yep, one of our own CF members had it and this was several years ago. A viral infection and exhaustion is what his Dr's thought triggered but if a vaccine is convenient then I'm sure that's the cause.

I'll stop peeking at folks on ignore now and remind myself they are there for a reason.
Appropriate kookery...

Yes, Please read beyond the headlines.

Take this one back in 1976 from the NYT

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/16249616/2

SWINE FLU PROGRAM IS HALTED IN 9 STATES AS 3 DIE AFTER SHOTS

But wait! Read the freaking article:

"All three patients are known to have had heart disease, health officials said. and autopsies showed that two died of heart attacks. The family of ‘ the third patient did not permit an autopsy.

After the deaths, swine flu immuni,alions were halted throughout Allegheny County, which includes Pittsburgh, and the Federal Center for Disease Control sent doctors to investigate. No Evidence Shots Caused Them"

Let's now go to a CDC retrospective report:

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/12/1/05-1007_article

Read this part:

"Shortly after the national campaign began, 3 elderly persons died after receiving the vaccine in the same clinic. Although investigations found no evidence that the vaccine and deaths were causally related, press frenzy was so intense it drew a televised rebuke from Walter Cronkite for sensationalizing coincidental happenings."

I'm seeing the same sort of BS posted today about how the vaccines are killing people like Mustard Gas on Flanders Fields.

1.) No vaccine is without risks. Period.

2.) You decide if you want it or not. It is your decision.

For you argumentative types, Read #1 and #2 again.
Now you’re just being stupid.

1). Hey, I’m just an old dummy but for my purposes I would consider stopping a vaccine program after ten weeks, and never using the vaccine again the same thing as “recalled”. If you want to be pedantic, maybe they told doctors to throw away their unused doses instead of returning them to the manufacturers.

2). No evidence? Well, they stopped giving the shot because they thought there was a link.

3). I’ve seen and heard the 50 people in other places as well. That said, for the purposes of his point 25 deaths works even better. They pulled the vaccine after a mere 25 deaths in 1976.

4). Well, why are you hating on science? In 1976 they thought 450 reported cases of Guillan-Barre and the deaths were quite possibly link to the vaccine and pulled it from the market.

grin You don't disappoint. Your crown as Kook Of The Year emeritus is safe.

I take into account the quality of the two or three members here who assigned that title.

I take into account the quality of the two or three members here who assigned that title.

At least you know it when you see it...
Originally Posted by 700LH

True that!
I’m amazed that after everything that has happened since Obama was elected that there people stupid enough to call conspiracy theorists “kooks”. The last thirteen years have seen practically every conspiracy theory of the last fifty years be proven true. How fricking stupid or asleep do you have to be to automatically discount even the most outlandish assertions these days?
Originally Posted by slumlord

Yeah buddy, along with a lot more, who thought they needed it.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Until an infectious disease crisis is very real, present, and at an
emergency threshold, it is often largely ignored. To sustain the
funding base beyond the crisis, we need to increase public
understanding of the need for MCMs such as a pan-influenza or
pan-coronavirus vaccine. A key driver is the media, and the economics
follow the hype. We need to use that hype to our advantage to get to
the real issues. Investors will respond if they see profit at the end
of process,

Peter Daszak - President of EcoHealth Alliance

https://www.brighteon.com/a569c7c9-9572-47ed-ba3c-130b0c13aa55
Originally Posted by KEVIN_JAY

Would you believe that 100% of the people that didn't will die too?

I have it from an excellent source that whether one dies or not doesn't have anything to do with vaccines or Covid.
I find it strange that we haven't seen a huge increase in heart attacks given this gloomy prognostication by the prolific Dr. Hoffe. He lives near here and has a reputation in some circles for making some pretty wild predictions that never seem to come true.
"Overall, we rate Principia Scientific International (PSI) a strong conspiracy and Pseudoscience website promoting anti-vaccine propaganda and frequent misinformation regarding climate change."
Originally Posted by MikeReilly
I find it strange that we haven't seen a huge increase in heart attacks given this gloomy prognostication by the prolific Dr. Hoffe. He lives near here and has a reputation in some circles for making some pretty wild predictions that never seem to come true.

Interesting. I was wondering about his reputation
this dumb covtard post aged well. lol

Originally Posted by wade brown
the ad for which claims:

I dunno - but it's nearly taken my wife.. She's just a shell of what she was before taking (by force re: her job) that crap... Over two years fighting the effects of that and still struggling to recover..

I hope Fauci rots in Hell....
Natural News

More quackery..

More of their headlines:

Simulation shows NUCLEAR HELL would be unleashed in apocalyptic Iran vs. Israel war

Brazil just days away from collapsing into a North Korea-style police state

COVID-19 was a test run to introduce multiple waves of genetic weaponry and biological experiments onto the population

Christian pastor in Israel tells Tucker Carlson “brutal” Israeli occupation of Palestine must end

Here comes the “100 times worse” than COVID bird flu “pandemic” psy-op

ANALYSIS: Israel, Ukraine, Western Europe and the United States have already been defeated

Consumer Reports claims children’s lunch foods (Snackables) contain toxic levels of lead, cadmium and sodium… but do they really?
Must have received a bad batch locally, as everyone is fine. A few old people are dying, but they have a tendency of doing that anyway.
... Not sure how accurate this is, but the AMA survey as of June 11 says that 96% are CLAIM TO BE fully vaccinated.

Fixt... Most doctors are also acutely aware of the Cancel Culture...
Originally Posted by 1minute
Must have received a bad batch locally, as everyone is fine. A few old people are dying, but they have a tendency of doing that anyway.

Same here, and I’ve had four. I have more’n 100 coworkers who took it, no problems that I know of with them either.

But…. it ain’t been long enough for long-term effects to kick in yet.

Hey, if’n I croak before age 70 my son pays off his house and then some 😎
Originally Posted by Redneck
I dunno - but it's nearly taken my wife.. She's just a shell of what she was before taking (by force re: her job) that crap... Over two years fighting the effects of that and still struggling to recover..

I hope Fauci rots in Hell....

Very sorry here to hear about your wife.
I got news for all the vaxed. You're gonna die. Same for the non-vaxed.
Originally Posted by Steve
I got news for all the vaxed. You're gonna die. Same for the non-vaxed.
Yep, no way out
Anyone with half a brain knew this two years ago, or more.

Whoops. Not a new starting post. Just realized.
I find it strange that we haven't seen a huge increase in heart attacks given this gloomy prognostication by the prolific Dr. Hoffe.
How can you possibly not be aware of the massive increase in heart trouble and sudden death? Not to mention cancer and blood clots.
I find it strange that we haven't seen a huge increase in heart attacks given this gloomy prognostication by the prolific Dr. Hoffe.
How can you possibly not be aware of the massive increase in heart trouble and sudden death? Not to mention cancer and blood clots.
Besides the Italian soccer players that get posted once a month here?
Another one with his head in the sand.

do you have a link to the required studies and research done on the jab?

Can you sue the jab manufacturer if the drug causes harm?

lol
Turbo heart failure
Turbo fluoride
Turbo gout
Turbo Wagon Master reruns
Turbo john correia with new taliban disheveled appearance
Turbo gold prices

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

No, it’s my perception that a large majority of the medical community bought into the “company line” hook, line, and boat. Including some highly trained family members.
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

No, it’s my perception that a large majority of the medical community bought into the “company line” hook, line, and boat. Including some highly trained family members.
Agree the smart ones refused the poison shots
Did any of the jabless folks die yet?

MAGA!
Turbo heart failure
Turbo fluoride
Turbo gout
Turbo gold prices

It's the Turbo Graphene.

They just haven't activated it with the nation wide 5G network yet.

It's gonna look like the rapture when they flip the transmitter.

The Jews will finally get to pump their own septic tanks.
The pure blood patriots will just keep kicking the death vax can down the road.

Because people like him wont admit they were wrong. They are as responsible for what has happened as Faucci

If he doesn’t see it on Fox News, it isn’t happening.
Death shot will be 100% effective against stopping covid. Wait, it will be very effective, maybe 80%. Wait, it will stop you from spreading it right? Wait. Youll still be able to get covid, but you wont die or get very sick and good news is you wont be able to spread it. Wait. Youll still get it and spread it, but youll surely live through it no problem. Wait. Youll get it, spread it and have just as good a chance as dying as someone who correctly chose not to get the death shot. Wait. Youll still get covid, spread it, may die but the shot is totally safe. We have buried the records of any of this for 70 years, but trust us. Wait. Youll have a better chance of getting sick due to the shot fugging up your immune system, may get a clot and die, probably will have heart issues even though you were young and healthy, most likely will have neurological issues and lord knows what else, but its your duty as an American to get that damn shot and all 10 of its boosters lmao. You pro-shots dumbasses are no different than Gretta and her man made climate bullchit
Turbo heart failure
Turbo fluoride
Turbo gout
Turbo gold prices

I'm looking for Turbo coffey at 3:00 AM?? Thanks good folks.....
Don't most people die from heart failure ?????

You didn't see the zillions die from Covid either.

Its almost like there are two separate factions trying to influence people to give them money.

Almost.

I've been to several funerals. Everyone I know who took the shot either never had it or had very mild cases.

80+% of the US citizens took the shot. Over 90% of the folks over 65. Every county and city employee here were required to take it. So far zero problems out of several thousand people. Reports of the jab killing people is greatly exaggerated.

Part of the problem is funny math and people who don't understand math. I've seen reports that taking the shot increased the chances of dying from blood clots by 300%. And as far as I can tell that is an accurate number. But it means nothing without context. You first have to know how many died from the same symptoms before Covid and before the jab. That was about 20 people per year out of 8 billion. After Covid and the jab the number went up to about 60 people/year out of 8 billion. Yes, that's a 300% increase, but still insignificant. About 200 people die every year from eating a peanut they didn't know they were allergic to. And that's just in the USA out of only 350 million.

A large percentage of those who died from Covid died from heart related problems and/or blood clots. Often months after the symptoms went away and before the shot was available. Is the jab killing them, or is it the effects of having Covid?
Originally Posted by JMR40

I've been to several funerals. Everyone I know who took the shot either never had it or had very mild cases.

80+% of the US citizens took the shot. Over 90% of the folks over 65. Every county and city employee here were required to take it. So far zero problems out of several thousand people. Reports of the jab killing people is greatly exaggerated.

Part of the problem is funny math and people who don't understand math. I've seen reports that taking the shot increased the chances of dying from blood clots by 300%. And as far as I can tell that is an accurate number. But it means nothing without context. You first have to know how many died from the same symptoms before Covid and before the jab. That was about 20 people per year out of 8 billion. After Covid and the jab the number went up to about 60 people/year out of 8 billion. Yes, that's a 300% increase, but still insignificant. About 200 people die every year from eating a peanut they didn't know they were allergic to. And that's just in the USA out of only 350 million.

A large percentage of those who died from Covid died from heart related problems and/or blood clots. Often months after the symptoms went away and before the shot was available. Is the jab killing them, or is it the effects of having Covid?

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Canada+legal+action+on+Covid+vaccines&ia=web
Originally Posted by Heym06
Not young healthy people at rates not ever seen before in history
Originally Posted by gunchamp

Lots of 18 to 48 year Olds with mycartis after taking the jab

I'm 73 did not take the jab, had covid19 starting o. 11-02-2020 mine was mild without taking the jab
Originally Posted by JMR40

Are you seriously stating that less than 100 people a year worldwide die from blood clots?
Originally Posted by jwp475

I'm 73 did not take the jab, had covid19 starting o. 11-02-2020 mine was mild without taking the jab
I have numerous family members who foolishly took the jab and have supposedly gotten covid multiple times. /such good protection. The other thing they got was medical conditions that no doctors can currently explain. Brother that cant catch his breath anymore, been going on for over a year, since he got his last booster, another family member who is having extreme pain in the left side of his brain, makes him black out and has swelling in his hands that no one can diagnose or treat currently. Came after his last booster lol. Coworker just died of cancer that was so aggressive, no treatment would even slow it. He suffered, docs were puzzled. He was shot up and boosted. Another coworker who lost the ability to walk a week after the jab and was diagnosed in Pittsburgh that is was a neurological issue from the shot. Docs flat out said it. Friends wife got the first shot, was bed ridden for 2 days sick as a dog afterwards. Waited a month and got her second shot and died in her sleep that night. Friends wife is a doctor who works in an office that deals with neurologial issues and she states that all they do anymore is see people every day, young people who are suffering from these issues that are from the shot. My personal doctor told me to stay away as they are seeing many people with bad reactions to the shot. Look up the Vaers system and see the hundreds of thousands of REPORTED cases on there. Imagine how many cases have not been reported. At this point, if anyone is still arguing for the shot, the can rot in hell! Where Im at with it
Exactly.
So is my son. He was working at job sites in both the USA and Canada. He had to take every shot to go back and forth across the border. I just want to kill someone right now. If he comes down with heart issues I will be fit to be tied.

kwg
Originally Posted by Riverc
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

Agree the smart ones refused the poison shots

It has nothing to do with being “smart”. It has more to do with ideology and political leanings; who you listen to; who you reference for information. The CDC, NIH, WHO all spoke the same line. The legacy media wearing diapers were besides themselves with the narrative. Even iconic medical journals like JAMA and Lancet pushed the narrative. Lancet even had to withdraw a completely PC article.

Maybe more significantly, that’s aside from your own medical colleagues and hospital or clinic administration which might just threaten your position or job if you were asking hard questions or prescribing hydrochloroquine or heaven forbid, the horse paste, Ivermectin.

Wherever two men work together there is the seed of politics. Don’t think our scientists and physicians are immune from acting on self-interest, or that their science is always objective when money, power, and position are in play. Our so-called “science” history is full of it.

Scientists, MD’s are not a monolith of character, insight, and ability. Like any other demographic, only a certain small percentage of the whole are brilliant, honest, and altruistic.
Serious question. Where are you getting real data. Most of what I have read, from both sides, seem to be exaggerated! I see no truth from any, that has data to solidify either argument. I understand the anger around covid, because of the way it was handled. But there seems to be a lot of misinformation that keeps popping up from time to time. Covid hit close to home here, three were lost or the Dr's said covid. Two were in their 90's and one was an obese 45 year old. None were vaxed. Those in their 90's were not healthy and the 45 year old, was a native alcoholic. That said the small sample would say the vax worked, because none of the vaxed around me died. I'm not pushing either agenda!
Originally Posted by Tarbe
The guy is either seeing 60% of his patients who got the Pfizer or Moderna with elevated d-dimer results, or he is lying.

I am more inclined to believe he honestly believes he is seeing something dangerous and is trying to alert people.
In spite of sensationalism, you just can't discount the content of his piece. And, I do believe he's sincere with what he's seeing. Unlike those getting rich off of Covid, I don't see where he has an axe to grind.

And, all the secrecy and conniving by Big Pharma and the govt just goes to reinforce a lot of paranoia, much of which is justified.

Even the AMA has a report out, showing the increase in atrial fibrillation post Covid. Of course, they don't mention the Covid shot. You see I didn't use the word, "vaccination", as it IMO really doesn't fit that definition. Google Vaccination and see if you think it fits.

A-fib can cause congestive heart failure in some cases. My wife is in the hospital with CHF, just got out of ICU, now in a room as they regulate her digitalis. I was joking with her cardiologist, a long time friend, how 40 years ago, she's have been on Lasix and Digoxin for CHF. Now after a bunch of fancy stuff that didn't work, we're back to old, trusted meds that work, Lasix and Digoxin. He and I are both seasoned citizens, old enough to remember stuff like that.

She did have a cardiac ablation in Shreveport several weeks ago. She converted to normal sinus rhythm, but still had CHF. Now, she's back in A-fib, may or may not need another ablation. Stats show better percentage on conversion after the second ablation. Electrophysiologists (EP) cardiologists who do these procedures are overwhelmed, often taking weeks to get on the schedule. They've been overwhelmed by all these new cases post Covid. My wife had two shots and a not too severe case of Covid. Did those two shots protect her somewhat from a severe case? Who knows.

Read what Dr. Malone has to say. He was a leading scientist in the development of mRNA technology. They treat him like a red headed step child as he warns about this technology.

Big Pharma, Fauci and others in that "rat pack" made huge bucks off of this. So, as one follows the bucks, the truth gets side tracked or even parked. As they say, money talks, B.S. walks. And the "in the know crowd" defines B.S. as anything not on their narrative page.

This cartoon has been around for a while, I've posted it before. It still makes a statement.

DF

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Because people like him wont admit they were wrong. They are as responsible for what has happened as Faucci

Best bud got his shots due to his history of ulcerative colitus and autoimmune issues. Didn't want to, but Dr. said you better. Early 40s, runs/bikes a couple days every weak, fairly active. Soon after started having breathing issues. Got checked out, heart scars, mild heartattack. Now he is seeing both a cardiologist and pulmonologist. He figured all the remicade treatments over the years, etc would get him early but now he has this on top of it. Now his Dr says don't get another one. He wishes he never got the shots.

The cancer upkick is real, jabs are like putting lighter fluid on any cancer cells.

But hey....they are safe and effective.
You want to share where you recieved this information.
Real blood clot info

The statistics surrounding blood clot deaths are alarming, to say the least. In the United States alone, it is estimated that approximately 100,000 deaths occur annually due to blood clots. Globally, this number skyrockets to a staggering 1 million deaths every year.

Post Pandemic U.S. Cardio deaths

Looking at trends each year from 2010 to 2022, the researchers' findings show that the death rates from cardiovascular disease rose by 9.3% from 2020 through 2022, in contrast to a decline of 8.9% from 2010 to 2019. There were more than 228,000 more CVD deaths from 2020-2022 than would be expected had the pre-2020 trends continued.

I have no idea how you came up with your number of 20 deaths before Covid but obviously it isn't true about blood clots and cardio injuries. A 300% increase is pretty scary when you are talking about 100,000 deaths instead of 20.
Serious question. Where are you getting real data. Most of what I have read, from both sides, seem to be exaggerated! I see no truth from any, that has data to solidify either argument. I understand the anger around covid, because of the way it was handled. But there seems to be a lot of misinformation that keeps popping up from time to time. Covid hit close to home here, three were lost or the Dr's said covid. Two were in their 90's and one was an obese 45 year old. None were vaxed. Those in their 90's were not healthy and the 45 year old, was a native alcoholic. That said the small sample would say the vax worked, because none of the vaxed around me died. I'm not pushing either agenda!
Its already been proved that the death shot does absolutely nothing. Zero. And if you spend some time talking with people who got it, a lot have gotten covid repeatedly. They lied from the beginning. Literally everything they told us was bullchit. Why wouldnt you question it all and seek out the truth? The info is out there to be found if one choses to search it out. The man who invented the MRNA shot has come out and warned against using it. Once again, the man who made it states to stay the f uck away. Why wouldnt you listen to him?
Originally Posted by killerv

Best bud got his shots due to his history of ulcerative colitus and autoimmune issues. Didn't want to, but Dr. said you better. Early 40s, runs/bikes a couple days every weak, fairly active. Soon after started having breathing issues. Got checked out, heart scars, mild heartattack. Now he is seeing both a cardiologist and pulmonologist. He figured all the remicade treatments over the years, etc would get him early but now he has this on top of it. Now his Dr says don't get another one. He wishes he never got the shots.

The cancer upkick is real, jabs are like putting lighter fluid on any cancer cells.

For sure. I feel bad for the people who were forced to get it and threatened with their jobs. The ones responsible should be strung up
Its already been proved that the death shot does absolutely nothing. Zero. And if you spend some time talking with people who got it, a lot have gotten covid repeatedly. They lied from the beginning. Literally everything they told us was bullchit. Why wouldnt you question it all and seek out the truth? The info is out there to be found if one choses to search it out. The man who invented the MRNA shot has come out and warned against using it. Once again, the man who made it states to stay the f uck away. Why wouldnt you listen to him?
You have no need to soap box me!!
I wasn't questioning if the shot wasn't the biggest scam in history. And dangerous, I was questioning the 300% increase, and other data spouted by "you tube" Dr's and their sheepole. With no data that I have seen. I just earlier gave personal experience. Right or wrong the only people I knew personally ,that have covid as a cause of death, on the death certificate, were not vaxed. I personally know nobody vaxed that died, or are having the nightmare of problems, discussed here. Not saying it's good, just facts.
Originally Posted by killerv

For sure. I feel bad for the people who were forced to get it and threatened with their jobs. The ones responsible should be strung up
All of them responsible should be strung up hunt them down till every last one is executed for crimes against humanity.

. I often wonder how many of the 18 to 48 took other drugs, legal or illegal. Is there data on that?
Couple of things that I've observed....

First, I'm no doctor, but my niece is and she told me from the beginning to never take the covid shot. She did research at Mayo in Rochester, MN. for years and she said the mRNA method of producing vaccines was unstable and they never had got it to work. Researchers had been trying for 20+ years to figure it out, without success. And then in a few months, waalaa..... it was figured out and all the testing had been done. Testing that normally took years.....

Now, what I've seen in our small community is 20-40 year old men, that took the jab and at least 1 booster, dying from heart problems. It seems the jab itself isn't so bad, but the boosters are the problem. Up until the covid started, there was one 28 year old male died from heart problems in the last 10 years. After the jab and boosters, we had 4 die from heart problems in 2 years.... all 4 took boosters.

Is it coincidence, I don't think so.

just my $.02 worth
I gues we are going to be very short on medical care as all the doctors,nurses, PA's etc all were required to get the vaccine.
I know at least 100 at work…a hospital….that were vaccinated. I know one person had a bad rash that lasted a couple months. The rest all seem to be as before. Haven’t heard of any HA’s.

The hospital offered, but didn’t require Covid vaccination. They do require flu vaccination.

A recurring theme…. The antivaxers all know multiples, those who were Ok with it know few in comparison.
Originally Posted by Riverc
All of them responsible should be strung up hunt them down till every last one is executed for crimes against humanity.
This.

. I often wonder how many of the 18 to 48 took other drugs, legal or illegal. Is there data on that?

Same question can also be asked: How many people died WITH Covid instead of FROM it? The vast majority that I heard of had other underlying conditions like the guy I played pro baseball with. He died "from" Covid, at least that's what his death certificate said. Actually , he was diabetic, and his weight had ballooned to 330lbs on a 5'11" frame. Covid is the biggest fraud ever perpetrated on the American people, and people worldwide for that matter.
Agree with Covid being pushed as the next plague.
Personally had Covid… it was a miserable week, mainly because I let myself become dehydrated.
You have no need to soap box me!!
I wasn't questioning if the shot wasn't the biggest scam in history. And dangerous, I was questioning the 300% increase, and other data spouted by "you tube" Dr's and their sheepole. With no data that I have seen. I just earlier gave personal experience. Right or wrong the only people I knew personally ,that have covid as a cause of death, on the death certificate, were not vaxed. I personally know nobody vaxed that died, or are having the nightmare of problems, discussed here. Not saying it's good, just facts.
Got ya
Originally Posted by Oldman03
Couple of things that I've observed....

First, I'm no doctor, but my niece is and she told me from the beginning to never take the covid shot. She did research at Mayo in Rochester, MN. for years and she said the mRNA method of producing vaccines was unstable and they never had got it to work. Researchers had been trying for 20+ years to figure it out, without success. And then in a few months, waalaa..... it was figured out and all the testing had been done. Testing that normally took years.....

Now, what I've seen in our small community is 20-40 year old men, that took the jab and at least 1 booster, dying from heart problems. It seems the jab itself isn't so bad, but the boosters are the problem. Up until the covid started, there was one 28 year old male died from heart problems in the last 10 years. After the jab and boosters, we had 4 die from heart problems in 2 years.... all 4 took boosters.

Is it coincidence, I don't think so.

just my $.02 worth
Spot on. Boosters seem to be causing most of the issue
I got the shot and boosters, a total of three, and I got Covid at least twice, can't say I was really sick but it lingered for a long time. It was a toss up for me, in hindsight, I think there was much misinformation from the gov't about what the shot was all about and what it could do. Only time will tell but I do think it was a farce and a scam, but like the last election, we may never know the truth about any of it!
Well.........

Most here will die of heart disease without any help from a vaccination

The only change was taking the "so called vaccine". Which caused the increase in mycardis to those young people
257Bob,

You saying the last election was a scam?

And the truth eluded us? Maybe by design?

Hmm…

Ya reckon?

But you can trust the govt.?

Sure ya can….

Yeah. Right.

DF
Originally Posted by tedthorn
Well.........

The shot gives plenty of help
Originally Posted by tedthorn
Well.........

The shot gives plenty of help
Young, middle and old age.
A little over 70% of the world population received at least one jab.

The phrase vast majority means at least 80% IMO.

So in a couple of years 56% of the worlds population will be dead. (not allowing for births or death in other manners)

Might be kind of nice.
Originally Posted by 257Bob
I got the shot and boosters, a total of three, and I got Covid at least twice, can't say I was really sick but it lingered for a long time. It was a toss up for me, in hindsight, I think there was much misinformation from the gov't about what the shot was all about and what it could do. Only time will tell but I do think it was a farce and a scam, but like the last election, we may never know the truth about any of it!

We know the truth about the last election.
There isn't anyone to blame but yourself,

if you were stupid enough to let them inject the toxxine then you deserve whatever it does to you

People who got the jabs .... got them for stupid & selfish reasons

You can't expect to drink rat poison and not get sick & die

Not sorry to say the truth...
this one is on you & if you forced jabbed your children, then you def deserve all the misery your decisions bring you
Many good people got the jab to keep their jobs and provide for their families or to be able to see relatives and friends in hospitals and nursing homes, Swamper.

People have been brainwashed by psychological operations directed by the Clowns since they were 3 years old to believe sources of authority such as the MSM and FDA and CDC. These people are paid by us to work for us and only lately have Trump and the Patriots been able to start bringing people from Dark to Light and out of their Government constructed Matrix Box.

It's called the Great Awakening

Many conservatives, even on the Fire, suffer from Stockholm Syndrome and believe everything they hear from their Puppetmasters in Government and on TV and viciously attack those who try to shed light on the lies of, to them, their benefactors.

Many are psychologically blinded they don't even believe what they see.

Here's an Example. In fact, who do you believe? Trump and your eyes or the Clown's own MSM.

https://youtube.com/shorts/6M5nLUAKYjA?si=3MXmdU4mD3SEQjPA
Originally Posted by Swamplord

if you were stupid enough to let them inject the toxxine then you deserve whatever it does to you

this one is on you & if you forced jabbed your children, then you def deserve all the misery your decisions bring you

What about all the medical profession, military, and businesses that required people to get the jab. What would have happened to all the patients that would have died from other causes, or surgeries or all the maladies the a human gets if no medical people or employees were notaround. You spout that junk , but can't see the fallacy of it. You ignorance is unquantifiable.
Originally Posted by saddlesore

What about all the medical profession, military, and businesses that required people to get the jab. What would have happened to all the patients that would have died from other causes, or surgeries or all the maladies the a human gets if no medical people or employees were notaround. You spout that junk , but can't see the fallacy of it. You ignorance is unquantifiable.

Speaking of ignorance. I imagine you got many boosters that never worked voluntarily. Not forced to due to work. There cannot be a bigger sign of a low IQ than that. lol

So the untested jab prevented Covid and transmission of Covid? The government promised it would do did thousands of doctors

Ok genius. Why were over 15 million unvaxxed illegals aliens allowed to enter the US when the government mandated terminated unvaxxed border patrol fire fighters doctor’s soldiers?

I’m sure someone of your low Iq could answer these very simple questions

Many people were denied medical care because they didn’t get the untested jab that never worked

That is a sad reality for many but when we were faced with it we went to the mat and held our ground. We refused to be forced to capitulate to the unreasonable demands. We hired council out of LA California who specialized in similar crap and we followed their advice. 2 days before we expected to lose our income, insurance and 25+ years of seniority we got the email that our religious exemption was accepted. The amount of bullshit bleating from other sheep “we” took was extraordinary but we don’t care about sheep, we only care about the sheepdogs in OUR family!

It’s easy to be a “tough guy” when you have nothing to lose but when you stand to lose everything it can be a hell of a lot tougher. In our case the more they pushed the more we knew that we were NEVER going to budge so we dug in and prepared to fight!….my family is still healthy and we’re still purebloods with our INTEGRITY fully intact.
I gues we are going to be very short on medical care as all the doctors,nurses, PA's etc all were required to get the vaccine.
That can yet happen
Originally Posted by Hastings
That can yet happen

When I was a child my pediatrician jumped off a bridge with a block of concrete around her ankle…..it NEVER once occurred to me or the rest of my family that we should do the same.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

That is a sad reality for many but when we were faced with it we went to the mat and held our ground. We refused to be forced to capitulate to the unreasonable demands. We hired council out of LA California who specialized in similar crap and we followed their advice. 2 days before we expected to lose our income, insurance and 25+ years of seniority we got the email that our religious exemption was accepted. The amount of bullshit bleating from other sheep “we” took was extraordinary but we don’t care about sheep, we only care about the sheepdogs in OUR family!

It’s easy to be a “tough guy” when you have nothing to lose but when you stand to lose everything it can be a hell of a lot tougher. In our case the more they pushed the more we knew that we were NEVER going to budge so we dug in and prepared to fight!….my family is still healthy and we’re still purebloods with our INTEGRITY fully intact.
Spot on!!
Originally Posted by ribka

Speaking of ignorance. I imagine you got many boosters that never worked voluntarily. Not forced to due to work. There cannot be a bigger sign of a low IQ than that. lol

So the untested jab prevented Covid and transmission of Covid? The government promised it would do did thousands of doctors

Ok genius. Why were over 15 million unvaxxed illegals aliens allowed to enter the US when the government mandated terminated unvaxxed border patrol fire fighters doctor’s soldiers?

I’m sure someone of your low Iq could answer these very simple questions

Many people were denied medical care because they didn’t get the untested jab that never worked
Spot on!

Please point out what he said that was wrong
I have numerous family members who foolishly took the jab and have supposedly gotten covid multiple times. /such good protection.

I have a good friend, she was in good health - 51yo, does lots of yoga, eats well, etc.. She got the Wuhan Wheezer at the same time I did. She took a clot-shot the next year and she's had the Shanghai Shivers numerous times since then. No clot-shot for me.
She will be happy Birthday know that Pfizer is sorry.
Originally Posted by 700LH

So says the knucklehead who never can stop from commenting on a vax thread cuz you are pissed you didn’t have the nads to just say no.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Many good people got the jab to keep their jobs and provide for their families or to be able to see relatives and friends in hospitals and nursing homes, Swamper.

People have been brainwashed by psychological operations directed by the Clowns since they were 3 years old to believe sources of authority such as the MSM and FDA and CDC. These people are paid by us to work for us and only lately have Trump and the Patriots been able to start bringing people from Dark to Light and out of their Government constructed Matrix Box.

It's called the Great Awakening

Many conservatives, even on the Fire, suffer from Stockholm Syndrome and believe everything they hear from their Puppetmasters in Government and on TV and viciously attack those who try to shed light on the lies of, to them, their benefactors.

Many are psychologically blinded they don't even believe what they see.

Here's an Example. In fact, who do you believe? Trump and your eyes or the Clown's own MSM.

https://youtube.com/shorts/6M5nLUAKYjA?si=3MXmdU4mD3SEQjPA

Yes ... but those are all selfish reasons, nobody was torturing them physically, nobody was out there beating them or their children to bend their knee .... these people who capitulated and bent over backwards to get the poison over a little bit of discomfort and a little bit of fear of losing a fkn job ... gave rise to the ultimate wielding of power of the .govs over the rest of humanity that absolutely wanted nothing to do with any of it ... Their utter weakness put targets on the backs of those who wanted to be left alone ..

To make matters worse, these fkn weak, injected human lab rats then turned on those who made the correct choice, those who stood their ground against medical tyranny and began attacking and demonizing us in public & on social media, further solidifying the power of the .govs

These psychotic lab rats deseve no sympathy and no forgiveness for what they have done

Their actions empowered THEM to speed up the extermination of millions

Then these infected human lab rats are going to die soon and leave the rest of us to deal with the monster they gave power to

Thank you so much ....

I may hold an unpopular opinion on some things, but you better believe I'm 100% right on the facts .....
some of you will squeal and shriek in rage but deep down inside, you know I'm right !
Every one who has ever eaten carrots will die.
With so much info out there to prove that the shot is harming many, some of you f ucks are still defending it. You know who you are and you can piss off to hell
Originally Posted by JamesJr
You are correct. Did the carrots harm them or speed up their demise?

Not too good of an argument. You know the "vaccine" has harmed and killed people.
Originally Posted by JamesJr
You are correct. Did the carrots harm them or speed up their demise?

Not too good of an argument. You know the "vaccine" has harmed and killed people.

They all do, but they decide to act like dishonest imbeciles on here
That can yet happen

Many of us healthcare workers did not get the shot. I know it’s not the narrative you were told, but many of us held out and were not fired or disciplined at work for not getting it. Threatened, but no follow through.

I may also have heard rumors of medical workers who feared for their job being injected with saline instead of the vaccine. Of course, that’s just a rumor…
Pfizer
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
When I was a child my pediatrician jumped off a bridge with a block of concrete around her ankle.

Really?
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Trust the science 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔, heard that before.
© 24hourcampfire