Home
Just when you think .....

https://nationalfile.com/breaking-biden-admin-calls-for-un-to-investigate-racism-on-us-soil/
So anyone have a guess on which country has the re-education camps. My guess, China
I've always felt the UN troops would be the ones.

Uhhh. Yeah. That's against the law.
Ugh.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Uhhh. Yeah. That's against the law.

Kina like stealing an election or letting millions of illegals cross the border.
UN troops in America would be devastating.

The first thing they will do is occupy and fortify the nearest outdoor football stadium and literally never leave.
Well, this is how it starts.
AKPENDUD better watch his six!
Originally Posted by add

I’m not the one who needs to be worried. Some of the guys here though are probably [bleep] their pants lol.
Originally Posted by AKPENDUDE
Originally Posted by add

I’m not the one who needs to be worried. Some of the guys here though are probably [bleep] their pants lol.

The blue helmets will take racist worms like you to be made an example of.

Fitting.
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by add

Fitting.

Hahah!!! Quit making [bleep] up, I’m not the one on this forum constantly complaining about black people.

You “patriots” and your lies lol
That would be illegal the UN invading and starting a war.
Maybe this will turn out better than we think. It could lead up to Americans getting fed up enough to tell the UN to pound sand.
Originally Posted by add

Yea, there might be 3 guys on here, not counting you. The rest of them are spray paintig their gong targets blue.
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by add

Fitting.

Its high time the left starts viewing minorities as people too.
Anyone else remember the adds in Shotgun News from that guy who sold M14 stocks ? He was always writing about marksmanship to prepare for hanging blue Helmets on the fence in the future.
The USA will prevail. As IIRC Jaguar said ...somebody has gotta show up for Armageddon.
Originally Posted by rlott
Originally Posted by add

The rest of them are spray paintig their gong targets blue.

Now that’s sum funny schit right there, thanks
As the President has repeatedly made clear, great nations such as ours do not hide from our shortcomings; they acknowledge them openly and strive to improve with transparency,” Blinken said in a statement on Tuesday.

“It is in this context that the United States intends to issue a formal, standing invitation to all UN experts who report and advise on thematic human rights issues,” he continued. “As a first step, we have reached out to offer an official visit by the UN Special Rapporteur on contemporary forms of racism and the UN Special Rapporteur on minority issues.”

I urge all UN member states to join the United States in this effort, and confront the scourge of racism, racial discrimination, and xenophobia. Because when all people – regardless of their race or ethnicity – are free to live up to their full potential, our collective security is strengthened,” he added

Unless of course the racism is against white people.
You won’t see any troops , blue helmets or even UN officials.

In fact there won’t be any investigation whatsoever. The UN report is already written and the solution is to dump billions of US dollars into the UN coffer.
Blue helmets make good targets.
U.N. = CHINA
Maybe the blue helmets should start in China or Russia or North Korea?
UN is a paper tiger. Its our own government we have tp concern ourselves with.
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
UN is a paper tiger. Its our own government we have tp concern ourselves with.

Truth.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
That would be illegal the UN invading and starting a war.

those blue helmets make great targets
They will likely use battle hardened CCP troops.
Our own govt waging war on it's own citizens.

Yep. That might do it.
It's time for the UN to be disbanded. It has been allowed to be controlled by the despots of the world. We won't see any troupes here. They'd be quite unwelcome and they know it. Biden and his democrat handlers are grasping at straws because they know what's coming.
We ARE the U.N.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
UN Arms treaty approach?

defund the UN.
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
UN Arms treaty approach?

defund the UN.

Barry,
is there a graphic of Which countries take the most?

the UN is like a dominatrix club.
you pay them to treat you like dirt.
(not local dirt)
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
We ARE the U.N.

I have a feeling the contributions from Afghanistan are going to drop off sharply !
I feel the biggest goal by the left is to restructure the 2A. The higher capacity rifles are not a threat to the average Americans. Its a threat to the left when they try to round up Americans who disagree and too proud to kneel.
Originally Posted by kingfisher
I feel the biggest goal by the left is to restructure the 2A. The higher capacity rifles are not a threat to the average Americans. Its a threat to the left when they try to round up Americans who disagree and too proud to kneel.

Hope those UN foot goons don't have chilren.
UN is controlled by the communist. Why are we giving money to our enemies?
Every time I've seen hostilities and live fire break out where the blue helmets were keeping peace the blue helmets hauled ass.
We ARE the U.N.

Where the hell did Kenya get 445 million dollars?
Originally Posted by reivertom
Maybe this will turn out better than we think. It could lead up to Americans getting fed up enough to tell the UN to pound sand.

Yeah, sure..................right after we tell Biden to pound sand too, eh?

MM
Originally Posted by Stophel
We ARE the U.N.

Proly from world leader pedo sex trafficking
We’re gonna cure racism!! Just like we did in South Africa!!!
Defund the local police...bring in armed outsiders from the Federal government or UN.

I guess it's easier on their conscience when opposing someone you don't know. Remember, it goes both ways.
Originally Posted by Dess
Defund the local police...bring in armed outsiders from the Federal government or UN.

I guess it's easier on their conscience when opposing someone you don't know. Remember, it goes both ways.

Someone, well known conservative patriot, predicted this way back. Can't remember who it was.??

Someone, well known conservative patriot, predicted this way back. Can't remember who it was.??

Um, anyone paying attention?
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Um, anyone paying attention?

No, nobody's paying attention.
The electricity and water still works, the big screen
and the cellphone still works.
Pizza delivery man still makes the rounds.
Gasoline is still available even if it's overpriced

It'll take several days (at least) of doing without
before anyone will take notice of the state of affairs
Biden is bound & determined to push this country to the breaking point with all this bullschitt.........................getting pretty unbearable.

By design? Or are they just that stupid / naïve?

MM
Someone tell me what happens first: secession or free range potshots at UN troops?

Best guess?
Originally Posted by DMc
Someone tell me what happens first: secession or free range potshots at UN troops?

Best guess?

Best guess…

Neither….all the big takers will just sit at home and type bullshit on internet hunting forums just like they are now.
Originally Posted by DMc

Best guess?

Best guess…

Blah blah blah the blah.
Originally Posted by DMc

Best guess?

Best guess…

Neither….all the big takers will just sit at home and type bullshit on internet hunting forums just like they are now.

AKsquatsonpenisDuDE,

Big Talkers?

You mean like some chunt liberal that comes on an Outdoorsman's board and never once posts a picture or story about anything outdoors?

You're fugking pathetic.
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Originally Posted by DMc

Best guess?

Best guess…

Blah blah blah the blah.

#vaginalipsflappin

smile
Originally Posted by DMc

Best guess?

Best guess…

AKsquatsonpenisDuDE,

Big Talkers?

You mean like some chunt liberal that comes on an Outdoorsman's board and never once posts a picture or story about anything outdoors?

You're fugking pathetic.

No I mean people like you.

You’ll do nothing, you won’t shoot anybody, you won’t be part of a civil war, you’ll do [bleep] nothing. You know it, I know it, everybody here knows it.
Originally Posted by DMc

Best guess?

Best guess…

AKsquatsonpenisDuDE,

Big Talkers?

You're fugking pathetic.

You’ll do nothing, you won’t shoot anybody, you won’t be part of a civil war, you’ll do [bleep] nothing. You know it, I know it, everybody here knows it.

Easy enough to find out. Come fugk with me, chkunt.
Originally Posted by DMc

Best guess?

Best guess…

AKsquatsonpenisDuDE,

Big Talkers?

You're fugking pathetic.

I hope somebody does so you can go to prison for life. You’d make a great prison bitch lol.
Originally Posted by DMc

Best guess?

Best guess…

AKsquatsonpenisDuDE,

Big Talkers?

You're fugking pathetic.

I hope somebody does so you can go to prison for life. You’d make a great prison bitch lol.

I’m sorry you feel that way.
Originally Posted by DMc

Best guess?

Best guess…

AKsquatsonpenisDuDE,

Big Talkers?

You're fugking pathetic.

Dream on, you angry little chkunt. I'll never be as good a cocksukker As You Are.

Now get out there and cut those lawns. I don't want any
burps in my Social Security checks. More guns to buy more ammo to buy. All on your nickel..

Lol.
Originally Posted by Stophel

From the United States.
guys...blue helmets make better aiming points
Originally Posted by gitem_12

And they prolly won't be speaking English.

What about the F15's?
Originally Posted by gitem_12

And they prolly won't be speaking English.

What about the F15's?

Don't forget nukes...
If only we would put up as much fight as the Taliban or North Vietnam.
Originally Posted by Hastings

Yes, Russians and Chinese have the same hope. The "Patriots" would soon hope and beg for situation to return to present.
Originally Posted by Slavek

Yes, Russians and Chinese have the same hope. The "Patriots" would soon hope and beg for situation to return to present.

You don't even stand up to pee.
It won't be blue helmets marching in the street. It will be a gaggle of fat Millennials from Europe with pink hair and Che Guevara shirts. They will never leave New York or Washington, won't actually investigate anything, and will author a super-official looking report on UN letterhead that will declare any American who failed to vote for Biden in the last election to be irredeemably racist.
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by Slavek
You don't even stand up to pee.
Who doesn't?
© 24hourcampfire