Home
NFL 2021 season will include Black national anthem, social justice messages again: report

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/black-national-anthem-social-justice-messages-nfl-season

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
Hope they go Bankrupt. Soon !!!
I don't ever see myself watching that racist B.S again.
I am finished with NFL. Dallas sux anyways.
Hopefully CFB doesn't go that route, if it does it will be Women's beach volleyball from now on.
Originally Posted by poboy
I am finished with NFL. Dallas sux anyways.

Yep.
Owners just trying to appease the employees, fearing a quick death to the league if they dont.

Feeble at last ditch amputation to save em.
Originally Posted by hookeye
Owners just trying to appease the employees, fearing a quick death to the league if they dont.

Content to die, just a little slower demise

Proly not as slow as they wish

Most of those “employees” would be slinging dope in the hood if it weren’t for NFL fans.

Their viewership was the lowest ever last year.
Hope they set new lower records this year. By a long shot.
Liberals fugg up everything they touch.

Everything.

I wouldn't piss on any of them if they were on fire.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Everything.

I gave up on pro and college sports decades ago. Saw a trend and said to hell w em all.
Fidiots…every one of them. Last year I watched a few minutes here and there but even that ain’t gonna happen this year. Who is advising the fidiots?!
The Chinese market won't save the NFL like is has the NBA. I really hate to see this as I used to love NFL football. I haven't watched a game in 5-6 years now and likely never will again unless they make a public about face.
i predict i will never hear the so called "national black anthem", whatever the f-uck that is. i also predict that i will not watch more than a snap of football again. they lost me years ago when the thugs took over and rooney and his idiot family sucked up to the commies and hired a dog killer.
Will Richard Sherman be singing it ? laugh
NFL makes a lot of money off fans in the stadiums. Want be me. Want buy any paraphernalia either.
I guess if you watch it on TV advertising pays them. Hasbeen
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Hopefully CFB doesn't go that route, if it does it will be Women's beach volleyball from now on.

Originally Posted by rem141r
i predict i will never hear the so called "national black anthem", whatever the f-uck that is. i also predict that i will not watch more than a snap of football again. they lost me years ago when the thugs took over and rooney and his idiot family sucked up to the commies and hired a dog killer.

I would enjoy taking a 2x4 to Vick's melon.
I never watched them and never will.... never thought watching millionaire dopers play ball was a good thing to waste my time on...
I'm forever DONE with any sport that supports BLM, a black anthem or any other communists nonsense. ALL good patriotic people should BOYCOTT everyone of them. I'm sadly how some people still watch or buy their merchandise.

BOYCOTT THEM IF YOU LOVE AMERICA!!!
Good news. Just further justified me not watching a game since 2007
I haven’t watched that garbage in years. At face value it’s amazing to me that anyone could be so lacking in critical thinking skills as to believe that having “two National Anthems” based on skin color could be good for this country and bringing us together. Most of the ones pushing this crap don’t believe that for a minute but no doubt there are some mindless Biden voters with the teachers union out there that really do believe it.
America is tuning out the NFL just like the rest of professional sports. The NFL is more entrenched and will die a slower death, but death will come.
What’s the NFL?
Wont spend a dime on anything NFL ever again. Hope others do the same. Many others.........

there is always room for Women's Beach Volleyball, as well as College women's Volleyball, dayum. and gymnastics...and diving...and figure skating
Originally Posted by strikeu

there is always room for Women's Beach Volleyball, as well as College women's Volleyball, dayum. and gymnastics...and diving...and figure skating

...and Olympic athletes that hate our country.
Originally Posted by DMc

Yep. And the Women’s Soccer team.
Originally Posted by DMc

I'm just there for the AZZ
Stopped watching all the woke sports and will continue to do so.

My wife asked me the other day if I would go to an Astros game this year. Told her I don’t support entities that don’t respect the people who died for our country. That was that.
Racist SOBs. I petition for a white pride national anthem and a white conservative pride month.
Originally Posted by rong

Hopefully they’ll keep his sorry ass in jail.
I guess my hopes to see Johnny Paycheck or David Allen Coe perform a half time show are dashed.
The felon league can wither and disappear for all i care
I used to buy my wife packer stuff for bdays and Christmas. I quit awhile back and won't ever do it again.
Originally Posted by GAGoober
I guess my hopes to see Johnny Paycheck or David Allen Coe perform a half time show are dashed.

Johnny Paycheck be ded. He plays with Roy now. 😬
They could do a hologram duet....

LOL. Last good NFL Halftime Show was ZZ Top.
Late 80’s or early 90’s, IIRC. The rest have sucked.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by rong

Hopefully they’ll keep his sorry ass in jail.

Judge ordered his release a few hours ago
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
What’s the NFL?

It's like Olympic Ribbon Dancing... except w/ [bleep]' Communist malcontents.

GR
Originally Posted by KenMi
Racist SOBs. I petition for a white pride national anthem and a white conservative pride month.

Damn racist!!! White folks are the lowest class. Privileged sorry white trash that never done anything for the superior race.
NFL = Not For Long

I am so done with the NFL. Not even clicking on scores or highlights on the internet. Nothing!
I hope the XFL is waiting in the wings to pounce. I would support it whole heartedly if it is pro America and not "woke". You can't tell me there aren't enough good footballers coming out of college, and on the sidelines of the NFL, to make some good football to watch. Throw up some money and watch them apply.

They won't. Plenty of people will watch anyway and then bitch about it.
Originally Posted by reivertom
I hope the XFL is waiting in the wings to pounce. I would support it whole heartedly if it is pro America and not "woke". You can't tell me there aren't enough good footballers coming out of college, and on the sidelines of the NFL, to make some good football to watch. Throw up some money and watch them apply.

Maybe President Trump will start a New League

He actually owned ole Herschel Walker back when he ran the New Jersey Generals. 😜
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

They won't. Plenty of people will watch anyway and then bitch about it.

^^^
This, mostly.

I will watch Brady and Gronk if they make it to the big one
I have only THIS to say to the NFL:

Burn, baby...BURN!!!
Originally Posted by RiverRider
I have only THIS to say to the NFL:

Burn, baby...BURN!!!

^^^This^^^

Everything.

I would.......If I had been drinking gasoline.......
Last year at this time, the NBA was the ONLY major sport on TV.

They went all in on Social Justice. Put BLM crap on the courts. LeBron wouldn’t shut up. What happened?

With zero competition, ratings were off 45%!

Off-season, league went to players and told them whatever they do on the side is fine, but take it off court cuz they were dying.

This season, they took it off the court. They learned.
Originally Posted by hatari
Last year at this time, the NBA was the ONLY major sport on TV.

They went all in on Social Justice. Put BLM crap on the courts. LeBron wouldn’t shut up. What happened?

With zero competition, ratings were off 45%!

Off-season, league went to players and told them whatever they do on the side is fine, but take it off court cuz they were dying.

This season, they took it off the court. They learned.

Yep. NFL didn’t learn that lesson. Roger Goodall LOVES being “Woke”. 😡
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Everything.

I would.......If I had been drinking gasoline.......

LOL. Or pissing on their graves. 😜
NFL better hope the Chinks like football as much as Basketball

Everything.

I could not possibly care less about any professional sports.

Was in Tin Cup yesterday for lunch, Flave's golf course watering hole and eatery. They were showing clips of NBA finals. Had no idea they were even going on, or who was in it.

Who / What are Bucks / Suns?

Lol.
Bucks and sons.....LOL
No way that I can watch any less Negro Football League than I have in the past 3-4 years.
What to do, what to do?
Lots of china money in the NFL. Why support your most powerful enemy? FOAD!

LOL. Last good NFL Halftime Show was ZZ Top.
Late 80’s or early 90’s, IIRC. The rest have sucked.

Wh-Whut?

You didn't like Boyz II Men?
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER
I don't ever see myself watching that racist B.S again.

I'm in the same camp. Haven't watched them in several years. I'm done with all the whiners.
If you turn on any NFL game,the stands are 99% white.It's white cucks supporting this crap,buying season tickets,hats,shirts,RAH RAH RAH MY TEAM GO!!! Well,B.S. to that,WE need to shut them off! No white fans = no white money.It is that simple.TURN IT OFF,LEAVE IT OFF! Don t go to games,don t buy the team junk,ignore it.Then,watch it die.
Originally Posted by rem141r

Yep the national felons league can go to hell. No professional sports will be watched in my home again ever.The dirtbags that inhabit those teams are disgusting.
Originally Posted by superlight17b
If you turn on any NFL game,the stands are 99% white.It's white cucks supporting this crap,buying season tickets,hats,shirts,RAH RAH RAH MY TEAM GO!!! Well,B.S. to that,WE need to shut them off! No white fans = no white money.It is that simple.TURN IT OFF,LEAVE IT OFF! Don t go to games,don t buy the team junk,ignore it.Then,watch it die.

You are right. It would die without that white money.

Oops! Didn’t know about Johnny. It’s been a long time too.
© 24hourcampfire