Home
Posted By: stxhunter Butt scope - 07/16/21
You guys who've had it done were you able to work the next day?
Posted By: 284LUVR Re: Butt scope - 07/16/21

Not a problem.
Posted By: Teal Re: Butt scope - 07/16/21
Originally Posted by stxhunter

AKPENDUDE gets it done AT work. For an extra 10, he will burn a copy for his "clients" to keep as a souvenir.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Butt scope - 07/16/21
Originally Posted by 284LUVR

Not a problem.

Cool, got to start on a shower job Fri.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Butt scope - 07/16/21
lol
Posted By: slumlord Re: Butt scope - 07/16/21
I went to Golden Corral within 2 hours after anesthesia wore off
Posted By: kelbro Re: Butt scope - 07/16/21
Unless the male nurse has a tossed salad while you are under.
Posted By: AZmark Re: Butt scope - 07/16/21
depends on the size of the probe they decide to use on you. So be nice to the nurses!
Posted By: 673 Re: Butt scope - 07/16/21
A friend was never able to work again, he was traumatized real bad. laugh
Posted By: ready_on_the_right Re: Butt scope - 07/16/21
Just an hour and a half nap!

Hungry as heck though...
Originally Posted by 673

Socialized medicine? šŸ˜ƒ

Do it yourself kit in the garage? lol
Posted By: diamondjim Re: Butt scope - 07/16/21

Yup. Not a big deal.
Posted By: 673 Re: Butt scope - 07/16/21
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by 673

Socialized medicine? šŸ˜ƒ

Do it yourself kit in the garage? lol

I wasn't social at all LOL.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Butt scope - 07/16/21
Have cut firewood within an hour or so of getting home from it.
Posted By: ldholton Re: Butt scope - 07/16/21
Worst part is the prep. afterwards can you fart like a big dog without any worry.
Posted By: Rooterpig Re: Butt scope - 07/16/21
Ainā€™t nothing to it.
Posted By: HTDUCK Re: Butt scope - 07/16/21
Originally Posted by ldholton
Worst part is the prep. afterwards can you fart like a big dog without any worry.

Truth !
Posted By: JRaw Re: Butt scope - 07/16/21
Work next day ... no problemo.

Work the day prior starting about 3pm ... no bueno.
Posted By: rem141r Re: Butt scope - 07/16/21
other than the bite marks on the back of my neck i was fine the next day.

What?
Posted By: GeoW Re: Butt scope - 07/16/21
You'll have to fart out loud before they will release you.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Butt scope - 07/16/21
Yup, it's the prep.
Posted By: Old_Tucson Re: Butt scope - 07/16/21
Still trying to figure out how mine was done with both hands on my shoulders the whole time.
George
Posted By: NVhntr Re: Butt scope - 07/16/21
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right
Just an hour and a half nap!

Hungry as heck though...

A nap, that to you is instantaneous. You'll be groggy for a while after.
colon cancer's nothing fool with.
Originally Posted by rem141r
other than the bite marks on the back of my neck i was fine the next day.

What?

Thatā€™s like gettin banged by a snapping turtle
Originally Posted by wabigoon
colon cancer's nothing fool with.

Neither are big truck split rims.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Butt scope - 07/16/21
Listen to this before you go under.

Have a Sleepy Time Time:

Posted By: renegade50 Re: Butt scope - 07/16/21
Bout 4 months over due on my scheduled 5 yr interval.

Had 2 Quarter pounders, 2 super size fries, and a coke after my 1st one.

Hungry as hell.

Rolled into the procedure room.
Made a couple of jokes about alien probing and seen the 30 40 50 cm markings on the tube.
Sunavabytch....
Dude said 75 cc of what the fugg ever going in IV port.

Lights out....
Woke up....
Asked em are you done???

Yep....

Worst part is schiting you guts out the day prior....
For about 2 to 3hrs after drinking that turbo lax prep stuff.
Just hang out around a toliet and surf the fire on a smart phone.

The prep dumps are epic..........
Like those pump up water rockets you had as a kid on blast off.
Be prepared for multiple launches.
With little to no count down time or misfires that lull you into a false sense of security....

Have fun!!!!
Posted By: troublesome82 Re: Butt scope - 07/16/21
I could have worked that day if I would have needed to. I even asked em to snap a couple of photos of the prostate on the way by!
Posted By: Colorado1135 Re: Butt scope - 07/16/21
You'll have no problems. Thirst and hunger as soon as it's over. I had ice cold Gatorade and water mixed 50/50 in the car with an extra big bottle of water. Grabbed a few burgers on the way out of town. Wish I would have paced myself on the food resupply for the two hour car ride home and had more water. Sip water constantly afterwards is my advice and eat small amounts in between. For me the thirst the morning of was the worst after the rawness of constantly wiping for a day, should have spaced some quick showers in there with a little ointment. Even worst case it's an inconvenience for a day and a half, when it's over it's over.
Soon you're troubles will all be behind you. laugh
Posted By: Fubarski Re: Butt scope - 07/16/21
Hope the scope isn't a NF NSX 5.5-22x56.
Posted By: mark shubert Re: Butt scope - 07/16/21
Soon as I got home, I started working.
Never had anesthetic - either time. So don't know how that works out.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Butt scope - 07/16/21
If it's a big black doctor with a tatted up neck, run!
Posted By: jmp300wsm Re: Butt scope - 07/16/21
Yep the prep is far worse than the procedure. Liquid chit for a day before and no food. They do empty you all the way out.
Posted By: 1911a1 Re: Butt scope - 07/16/21
Let Karl Childers explain the procedure. It will make you feel much better about having it done.......

Posted By: gunzo Re: Butt scope - 07/16/21
The 2 butt scopes I've had in my life have wound down with;

After the deed, I've craved McDonalds. A partake I rarely participate. WTF is up with that?
Posted By: smarquez Re: Butt scope - 07/16/21
You will be told to eat lightly after you screen test but you know your gut best. My wife was a little queasy after but was fully normal by dinner time. I didn't have any real issues but ate lightly.
The prep.

Posted By: StGeorger Re: Butt scope - 07/17/21
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Have a Sleepy Time Time:

Thanks for that, hadn't heard it in years.
Posted By: Vic_in_Va Re: Butt scope - 07/17/21
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Hope the scope isn't a NF NSX 5.5-22x56.

He could use some Carling Black Label, a Teslong, and a YouTube DIY video.
Posted By: reivertom Re: Butt scope - 07/17/21

The first time I had it done, I thought I would be fine the next day, I was wrong, It felt like somebody kicked me in the guts, and I had to leave work early the day after.. The ones I had since then were just fine and I had no pain.
Posted By: hanco Re: Butt scope - 07/17/21
Nothing to it!
Posted By: NVhntr Re: Butt scope - 07/17/21
Stx,
You should definitely check with Crappy Hamper before having this controversial procedure.
Word is the probe is radioactive and it will insert magnetic nano robots into your arse pipe.
This can't be good.
Posted By: gunswizard Re: Butt scope - 07/17/21
Why is it every time anyone on this forum has a colonoscopy we have to hear the minutest details there of ? Anal obsession ?
Posted By: Springcove Re: Butt scope - 07/17/21
The prep sucks. The procedure is easy because your asleep.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Butt scope - 07/17/21
Iā€™m rolling the dice. If itā€™s my time, so be it, Not paying to be sodomized. YMMV.
Posted By: blanket Re: Butt scope - 07/17/21
Yes unless they funk up, buddy checked out from one at the va
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Butt scope - 07/17/21
Originally Posted by Rooterpig
Ainā€™t nothing to it.

This. Only the Prep sucked.
Posted By: EdM Re: Butt scope - 07/17/21
Rog,

I was fine with it all and, frankly, felt better than OK being cleansed prior. We were in a Mexican joint having lunch on the way back home less than an hour after being released.
Posted By: okie Re: Butt scope - 07/17/21
Originally Posted by EdM
Rog,

I was fine with it all and, frankly, felt better than OK being cleansed prior. We were in a Mexican joint having lunch on the way back home less than an hour after being released.

^^^This^^^ no worries...
Posted By: chris_c Re: Butt scope - 07/17/21
No problem, eating right after.
Posted By: Magnumdood Re: Butt scope - 07/17/21

Absolutely. You'll be on the table, they'll put you under, and your perception will be that they just put you under and immediately the recovery nurse is waking you up.
Posted By: 673 Re: Butt scope - 07/17/21
and some gentleman will be telling you its going to be ok, its ok..will call you tomorrow...
Posted By: Cretch Re: Butt scope - 07/17/21
Originally Posted by 673
and some gentleman will be telling you its going to be ok, its ok..will call you tomorrow...

They won't call you though. They don't call, they don't write, not even a Christmas card or birthday card. And if you see them on the street, they say "They've been busy"! Liars.
Posted By: Pharmseller Re: Butt scope - 07/17/21
During the prep shower, donā€™t wipe.

P
Posted By: Mike_S Re: Butt scope - 07/17/21
Your physician might tell you not to make any life changing decisions for a couple days. They gave me propaphal (sp). Had no issues with clear thinking after the colonoscopy, hip surgery took a couple days to not feel groggy.
Posted By: SKane Re: Butt scope - 07/17/21
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Why is it every time anyone on this forum has a colonoscopy we have to hear the minutest details there of ? Anal obsession ?

You really ought to consider finding a woman-centric forum where you'll be more at home.
Posted By: Rgramjet Re: Butt scope - 07/17/21
I had one earlier this year. Went with the Gatorade heavy prep with some Dulcolax and lemon flavored goop. Towards the end of the second bottle, id just go sit on the hopper. Goes right through you. I felt like a human pressure washer.

I made sure to screen my GI doc. She is very pretty with a great sense of humor. As I got on the table, I apologized in advance for everything she might see, smell or hear! They all laughed, then gave me the juice. It was a glorious hour long sleep, was disappointed when they woke me up.

Wonder if anyone has ever played an April Fools joke on their GI doc. Big bowl of chili, an ear of corn, a couple hand fulls of peanuts, a hard boiled egg and a few dark beers the night before.........

APRIL FOOLS!

(In all seriousness, its easy. I spent an extra couple hundred and got the upper GI checked out also. A 2 fer)
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Butt scope - 07/17/21
The only thing I'm really worried about Is going under. The last time, when I had surgery on my hands after the dog attacked me, my heart stopped while I was under and they had to resuscitate me. When I came to the dr told me I need to tell you something. I cut him off and told him I saw everything, cause I did. Won't get into all the details, but it was pretty cool.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Butt scope - 07/17/21
You should be just fine Roger, course', that's when they put the "chip", in. laugh
Posted By: RJL53 Re: Butt scope - 07/17/21
The only thing I'm really worried about Is going under. The last time, when I had surgery on my hands after the dog attacked me, my heart stopped while I was under and they had to resuscitate me. When I came to the dr told you I need to tell you. I cut him and told him I saw everything, cause I did. Won't get into all the details, but it was pretty cool.

Never had it done myself but I have heard that some use a drug called "Versed" which doesn't put you out and you can function just like normal but you will remember nothing. That stuff is freaky as hell because you can carry on a conversation with your Dr. or anyone else but you won't have any idea that you did. They used that on me for my heart catheter and I have no recollection of what they did or what I did for a couple of hours afterward, then memory was sketchy for another couple of hours. My wife had no idea what the drug would do and had no idea that I couldn't remember any of the Drs. instructions even though I was talking to him like everything was normal.
Posted By: victoro Re: Butt scope - 07/17/21
"The only thing I'm really worried about Is going under."

That's the reason I haven't had a colon scan in over 20 years. That and nobody in my family has ever had colon cancer.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Butt scope - 07/17/21
Roger, youā€™ll have an anesthesiologist go over some things with you a in a Pre-Admission phone call. If not there, certainly in the pre-op prep.

You may have to come to the facility and do an EKG.

A twilight combo of versed/fentanyl could be option. I imagine though, theyā€™d want you pretty still and prefer General. Donā€™t wanna rip nothing if you get to flinching.

Definitely tell them of this previous situation, so they more closely monitor that side of the situation while youre sedated.
Posted By: WayneShaw Re: Butt scope - 07/17/21
Fentanyl is great. Puts you right out, and when you wake up, you can get up in 15-20 minutes and walk out. No grogginess.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Butt scope - 07/17/21
Originally Posted by StGeorger
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Have a Sleepy Time Time:

Thanks for that, hadn't heard it in years.

I'm listening to Spoonful, 17 minute version, from that concert right now. Sure would have been great to have been there. Crossroads up next.

Hope Roger makes it through intact! shocked
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Butt scope - 07/17/21
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Iā€™m rolling the dice. If itā€™s my time, so be it, Not paying to be sodomized. YMMV.

Never lost a family member to butthole cancer.

Give me the dice next.

šŸ¦«
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Butt scope - 07/17/21
The only thing I'm really worried about Is going under. The last time, when I had surgery on my hands after the dog attacked me, my heart stopped while I was under and they had to resuscitate me. When I came to the dr told you I need to tell you. I cut him and told him I saw everything, cause I did. Won't get into all the details, but it was pretty cool.

Take Stubbs with you....Moral support and all that.

šŸ¦«
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Butt scope - 07/17/21
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Never lost a family member to butthole cancer.

Give me the dice next.

šŸ¦«

Originally Posted by Beaver10

Take Stubbs with you....Moral support and all that.

šŸ¦«
Will do that, I've lost one uncle to it, the other two to cancer also and my mom, siblings. My Dad has prostate cancer, also have to get checked for that.
Posted By: dale06 Re: Butt scope - 07/17/21
I have had three colonoscopys, and the 4th is scheduled. The first one, I was not out, but able to watch the camera moving through me. The other two, I was out.
Never any colon cancer in my family, but a college friend was in same situation. At age 50, colon cancer. He survived but has worn ā€œa bagā€ ever since ( 20 years).
I canā€™t fathom that bag thing, so Iā€™ll go through a few hours of severe diarrhea every five years and a non issue procedure at the same time.
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Butt scope - 07/17/21
Sounds like the perfect job for a Leupold.

LOL
Posted By: Pharmseller Re: Butt scope - 07/17/21

Guy I used to work with died on the table, almost 4 minutes. He has some really interesting things to say about those 4 minutes.

P
Posted By: Skankhunt42 Re: Butt scope - 07/17/21
Originally Posted by Pharmseller

Guy I used to work with died on the table, almost 4 minutes. He has some really interesting things to say about those 4 minutes.

P

What did he have to say?
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Butt scope - 07/20/21
Well the colonoscopy got canceled, called the Clinic earlier and they are no longer in the MD Anderson program, so now my Dr is going to have to set one up with another. It sure was nice of them not calling earlier.
Posted By: rong Re: Butt scope - 07/20/21
Stay on top of it,get it done.

Seems like someone would've known,,,,,,,maybe ?
Ā© 24hourcampfire