Home
Migrant arrests at southern border rose yet again in June to 188,000, topping 1M this fiscal year

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/migrant-southern-border-june-topping-1m-fiscal-year

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
Wonder how many of those were put on a bus or plane by Hiden Bidenā€™s ā€œAdministrationā€ and sent north in America.

And if theyā€™ve already caught 1 Million so far, how many more got away and made it across the Border ??? šŸ˜³
If they were arrested the jails and prisons must be overflowing. Iā€™ve never been arrested and given a room in a hotel. Must be a different county than mine. Ed
Originally Posted by ERK
If they were arrested the jails and prisons must be overflowing. Iā€™ve never been arrested and given a room in a hotel. Must be a different county than mine. Ed

Yep. Iā€™m betting a lot of motels and hotels on the border are being leased by the Govt to house them.

I know last year, they had taken over several in Dallas to house them. And guess who are paying for that schitt?
Taxpayers! šŸ˜”
What Southern border?
How many more got through?

Well, honestly the ones arrested got through too.

Gotta give 'em to the Biden Administration to relocate. Not many are deported.
Illegals???

You mean ā€œfuture Democrat votersā€....

Itā€™s not a crisis, itā€™s the ā€œ2032 Democrat Vote Driveā€.....

Did you see how quick Bidenā€™s gang told the Cubans not to come here, because theyā€™d be sent back??? What party do Cuban refugees tend to vote for???? Ainā€™t Democrat...
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Well, honestly the ones arrest got through too.

PREZACTLY. You made my point.
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Illegals???

You mean ā€œfuture Democrat votersā€....

Itā€™s not a crisis, itā€™s the ā€œ2032 Democrat Vote Driveā€.....

More likely 2024. Executive Order by Hiden Biden allowing them to vote coming soon. And free Welfare & Medicaid. šŸ˜”
Psh.

Same as always.

Just ask Jen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
just a revolving door. Catch, release, catch again. We are the laughingstock of the world now
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
just a revolving door. Catch, release, catch again. We are the laughingstock of the world now

Yep. Ever since Hiden Bidenā€™s Illegal Occupation of the WH.

Can't even imagine what that feels like watching that, being a Texan.
I think ā€œarrestedā€ is the wrong word. šŸ˜”
China and the traitors need slaves. The more the merrier.
Originally Posted by navlav8r
I think ā€œarrestedā€ is the wrong word. šŸ˜”

Yep. Itā€™s called ā€œcatch & releaseā€. Into the USA.
Arrested? I thought they were putting out the Welcome mat!
ā€œArrestedā€? You mean ā€œresettledā€....
America will soon look like Mexico. Mostly a 3rd World Schitthole, if the DemoRatā€™s continue catch and release.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Nobody down there to see it, for the most part. They just herd 'em up and ship them to places like Michigan and Georgia. Democrats don't want those places to be close again.
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Nobody down there to see it, for the most part. They just herd 'em up and ship them to places like Michigan and Georgia. Democrats don't want those places to be close again.

Yep
so what was the room and board (hotel bill) figure that came out a few months back?
multiply that times the million plus, add the cost of the flights and busses for those not caught...
any questions as to the ridiculous budget proposals now?
of course most of that cash is actually going to pay DNC people after being washed through hotels and taco bells and airlines....
Chinstructor: I guess we have china joe and his ho to thank for this massive invasion of welfare rats, anchor baby makers and demonrat voters?
Wouldn't YOU say?
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by wabigoon
What Southern border?

Yes, I am a bit interested in that myself.
© 24hourcampfire