Home
Posted By: persiandog why do you love dogs? - 07/19/21
Posted By: 3584ELK Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/19/21
Loyalty
Intelligence
Companionship
Personality
Posted By: SCgman1 Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/19/21
It's incredible what a pet can do to avoid becoming the evening entree...
Posted By: SuperCub Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/19/21
Originally Posted by 3584ELK
Loyalty
Intelligence
Companionship
Personality

^^ This ^^ ........ I'd rather spend time with my dog than most people. He goes everywhere with me including the gun club.
Posted By: Morewood Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/19/21
Wow. Those dogs and cat are impressively smart and highly trained. Cool vid.
Posted By: dale06 Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/19/21
Never have been a dog guy. Bought a lab for my brother. He keeps it and another lab. I get to hunt behind them.
If I lived in the country where I could let the dog stay outside, I’d probably have one or two. The shedding and other mess in the house won’t work for me or the Mrs.
To those that love your dogs, good for you!
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/19/21
You can have the worst day of your life. The world can absolutely beat you into the ground. You can feel powerless to the evil of the media and the government. And when you come home and open the door, you are instantly a hero.
Posted By: Szumi Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/19/21
A dog is sincerely glad to see you when you make it home. After a pee and food, the dog is still happy to see and be with you. A cat, after you meet its needs, tends to be standoffish.
Originally Posted by Szumi
A dog is sincerely glad to see you when you make it home. After a pee and food, the dog is still happy to see and be with you. A cat, after you meet its needs serve it, tends to be standoffish is ready is for you to return to your servant quarters.

Posted By: kappa8 Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/19/21
Typical cat. A$$holish, don't give a damn, you can't control me attitutde.

Dogs took care of business!
Posted By: renegade50 Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/19/21
Cause they like to kill squirrels!!!!

Baylor
AKA: Dogzilla!!!

Healthy thriving good hound.
Has put on alot of muscle pack since the daughter got him in February.
Has alot of Cookie and Rico mannerisms I see in him.
Makes me happy.
He was meant to be here in my mind after losing Cookie and Rico early last fall.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

He has 2 treed in this no escape tree.
They roast in the sun while Baylor is in the shade below.
The other 3 trees in the backyard are highway trees for the squirrels to a adjacent woodlot.

Baylor has figured out to flank em and drive em left to this tree insted of the highway trees.

LOL!!!

All the other dogs on the adjoining fence get all jealous when Baylor has squirrels treed.

Brady and Blackjack join in with Baylor every so often.
But grow bored quickly with the squirrel in the tree thing.

LOL!!!
Squirrels are literally nature's prey crack for dogs.
Posted By: Leanwolf Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/19/21
Originally Posted by Szumi
A dog is sincerely glad to see you when you make it home. After a pee and food, the dog is still happy to see and be with you. A cat, after you meet its needs, tends to be standoffish.

HOW DOGS AND CATS THINK.

The Dog's Diary

8:00 am - Dog food! My favorite thing!

9:30 am - A car ride! My favorite thing!

9:40 am - A walk in the park! My favorite thing!

10:30 am - Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing!

12:00 PM - Milk bones! My favorite thing!

1:00 PM - Played in the yard! My favorite thing!

3:00 PM - Wagged my tail! My favorite thing!

5:00 PM - Dinner! My favorite thing!

7:00 PM - Got to play ball! My favorite thing!

8:00 PM - Wow! Watched TV with the people! My favorite thing!

11:00 PM - Sleeping on the bed! My favorite thing!

The Cat's Diary

Day 983 of my captivity.

My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects.

They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets. Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength.

The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape.

In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the carpet.

Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates my capabilities. However, they merely made condescending comments about what a "good little hunter" I am. Buttheads!

There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. I could, however, hear the noises and smell the food.

I overheard that my confinement was due to the power of "allergies." I must learn what this means, and how to use it to my advantage.

Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow, but at the top of the stairs.

I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches.

The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released, and seems to be more than willing to return. He is obviously retarded.

The bird must be an informant. I observe him communicating with the Guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe.....

.... For now.

grin

L.W.
90% of cats would vote Democrat if they could (and maybe did in the last election).
Posted By: JeffyD Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/19/21
You give your dog love, and he loves you back twice as much.
Cat? Doesn't give a damn about you unless you miss it's feeding time by 15 minutes.
Posted By: Ranger99 Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/19/21
Dogs are more discriminating as to where they
evacuate their body wastes, more so than cats

Cats seem to search out places to spray piss
that will ruin your things pretty much on purpose

At least the stray dogs sh*t out in the yard away
from the house and plants and won't piss on
the porch
Posted By: 2sticks Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/19/21
That is taking playing with your food to the next level.
Posted By: MarkWV Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/19/21
I’m greeted everytime I come home and Ruger goes with me when I leave in the mornings. Sis and Ruger sleep with us. They’ve never been on a leash and I’ve never had to chase them.

Ruger and Gideon are our greeters, never meet a stranger. Sis and Casey are the alarms, hear and see everything, shy away from everyone.

Each has their own personality and all they want is to be with us. What’s not to love about a dog?
Posted By: Jim in Idaho Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/19/21
What I want to know is - how in the hell did those dogs learn to speak Chinese?!?!
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/19/21
I don't. They smell bad, crap all over, most haven't been trained for any useful purpose, and some are even dangerous.

Almost as obnoxious are the "dog people" who assume--or demand--that everyone like their dog just because they do. I don't like dirty paws jumped up on my clothes, ugly wet snouts shoved into my crotch, and similar indignities. I invited a guy to shoot at my Sporting Clays club. He wanted to bring his damned dog along. The clubhouse has a sign that dogs aren't allowed. Another guy brings his dog to another club. It runs around without a leash and jumps on any stranger in the clubhouse. He's lucky it doesn't get shot.

Cats are worse, in my opinion. They kill 1.7 billion song birds each year and usually torture their victims like animal Nazis. We have a suburban blog around here. Over half the posts are of the form...my cat got lost, I've got 6 kittens to give away, etc. 100% of the posters are women. The cats have names like "Fur Baby" and "Fluffy Buffy." Blech! The coyotes feed well around here.
Posted By: Hogwild7 Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/19/21
I have a dog after not having one for 25 years. She loves me and is always in a good mood. She wants to be with me all the time. I am glad we have her.
Posted By: 10gaugemag Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/19/21
Dogs are much easier to deal with than humans.

No cats here, they scratch around in a schitt box then wanna jump on tables, countertops and furniture. No thanks.
Posted By: hunter4623 Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/19/21
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
I don't. They smell bad, crap all over, most haven't been trained for any useful purpose, and some are even dangerous.

Almost as obnoxious are the "dog people" who assume--or demand--that everyone like their dog just because they do. I don't like dirty paws jumped up on my clothes, ugly wet snouts shoved into my crotch, and similar indignities. I invited a guy to shoot at my Sporting Clays club. He wanted to bring his damned dog along. The clubhouse has a sign that dogs aren't allowed. Another guy brings his dog to another club. It runs around without a leash and jumps on any stranger in the clubhouse. He's lucky it doesn't get shot.

Cats are worse, in my opinion. They kill 1.7 billion song birds each year and usually torture their victims like animal Nazis. We have a suburban blog around here. Over half the posts are of the form...my cat got lost, I've got 6 kittens to give away, etc. 100% of the posters are women. The cats have names like "Fur Baby" and "Fluffy Buffy." Blech! The coyotes feed well around here.
well aren’t you a ray of sunshine
Posted By: renegade50 Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/19/21
IP
Originally Posted by hunter4623

well aren’t you a ray of sunshine

Maybe he was traumatized as a kid by a dog???
😆😆😆😆😆
Posted By: wabigoon Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/20/21
Of course I love dogs.
Posted By: kingston Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/20/21
I like dogs because they like me.
Posted By: slumlord Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/20/21
Dogs are stupid
Posted By: jackmountain Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/20/21
Dogs know when you’ve had a [bleep] birthday and just need some love. They’re second only to bourbon for making a bad day ok.
Posted By: rlott Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/20/21
Lock your dog and your wife in the trunk of a car for 4 hours and see which one is happy to see you when you open it up.
Posted By: papat Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/20/21
Was mentioned a while back, if you want love, get a dog. If you want sex, get a wife. My little dog iis the lovingest dog I've ever had. Suits me just fine.
Posted By: irfubar Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/20/21

I nominate you for the crappiest person on the campfire...... gfy
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/20/21
They are easy to catch and cook.
Posted By: crittrgittr Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/20/21
My dogs are my therapists!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
Posted By: viking Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/20/21
Because dogs are the mortal enemies of cats😆
Posted By: persiandog Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/20/21
Originally Posted by slumlord
Dogs are stupid

really? qatch this:

Posted By: Jethro15 Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/20/21
Dogs give me a break from the people that annoy me!
Posted By: 12344mag Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/20/21

You do realize you just admitted you belong to a "Suburban blog" right?

[Linked Image from i.etsystatic.com]
Posted By: Morewood Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/20/21
I canardly wait until I make a thread about our new puppy coming mid August.
Posted By: mikieb Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/20/21
I have been single all my life... late in life... 46 y/o I met the most perfect companion.... she loved to travel... loved to cook... loved to keep house... Attractive.... And I mean attractive.... not just attractive... but HOT with curves in all the right areas...

She had a nicer house and so my dog and I moved in... and rented out my house... at first, She loved the dog.... but later, 3 years later... came to be jealous of my black Labrador.... every day after work, I would take the dogs walking... her dog and mine.

One day.... while getting my hiking boots on.... my dog was there.... Tail just a wagging.... jumping up and down anticipating his walk... She came walking toward the back door talking or telling me something... and when my dog heard her voice, he dropped his head and sulked away to hide behind the bushes....

A week or so went by.... I was just sick with what to do because I was not going to give up my dog.... He had, and still has, a blind loyalty to me... his human. Then my renters called.... "hey, we bought a house.... and... would it be ok if we are out in the middle of the month ? " I was like... "Yup... I will make it work for you... in fact.... as soon as you are out, I will stop by with cash for your security deposit if the house is all good... "

At dinner later that week.... "So you choose that dog over me ! ??? " "Yup...."
Posted By: renegade50 Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/20/21
Originally Posted by persiandog
Dogs are stupid

really? qatch this:

He was being sarcastic man.😁😁😁
Posted By: jackmountain Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/20/21
Originally Posted by mikieb
I have been single all my life... late in life... 46 y/o I met the most perfect companion.... she loved to travel... loved to cook... loved to keep house... Attractive.... And I mean attractive.... not just attractive... but HOT with curves in all the right areas...

She had a nicer house and so my dog and I moved in... and rented out my house... at first, She loved the dog.... but later, 3 years later... came to be jealous of my black Labrador.... every day after work, I would take the dogs walking... her dog and mine.

One day.... while getting my hiking boots on.... my dog was there.... Tail just a wagging.... jumping up and down anticipating his walk... She came walking toward the back door talking or telling me something... and when my dog heard her voice, he dropped his head and sulked away to hide behind the bushes....

A week or so went by.... I was just sick with what to do because I was not going to give up my dog.... He had, and still has, a blind loyalty to me... his human. Then my renters called.... "hey, we bought a house.... and... would it be ok if we are out in the middle of the month ? " I was like... "Yup... I will make it work for you... in fact.... as soon as you are out, I will stop by with cash for your security deposit if the house is all good... "

Excellent choice my man….
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/20/21
All dogs should be euthanized.

Flave
Posted By: SCgman1 Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/20/21
If they even notice I've been bad....

They dont hold a grudge even if they can remember the infraction.
Posted By: AZmark Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/20/21

You just described most humans, you must have been looking in the mirror when you typed this, and you must be a real A$$hole to be around.
Originally Posted by renegade50
Dogs are stupid

really? qatch this:

He was being sarcastic man.😁😁😁

he is a very serious man.
Posted By: scrooster Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/20/21
I was raised with them. Learned to trust them, lewrned how they love you no matter what. My grandfather had me with dogs and horses as a baby.

I think for most of us that's a lot of it .... our experiences with them as kids.

We've rescued a bunch over the years, fostered a bunch, got a bunch buried here on the farm .... all of them that died here have been good dogs. Even the ones who decided to die elsewhere have been good dogs. I've gpt enough time left I think maybe for one more.
Posted By: RS308MX Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/20/21
Because they love me.
Posted By: Hastings Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/20/21
There are 3 true friends a man can have 1. a good dog 2. an old wife 3. ready money
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/20/21

Indy, do you suffer from high stress, anxiety, and overall douchebaggery?

Maybe a puppy would turn that frown of yours upside down.

LOL

🦫
Posted By: gkt5450 Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/20/21
First rule of training dogs to behave…gotta be smarter than the dog
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]get me to the nearest gas station
Posted By: 284LUVR Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/20/21
Spend a day with my 15 YO big yellow lab. Poor guy can barely walk but he'll make a believer out of ya.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]gas station to my location
Posted By: Valsdad Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/20/21

Odds are you'd not like it at our place

You will get dog hair on you if you sit on the couch.

Posted By: Seafire Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/20/21
Because I've experienced CATS... democRats..... and ghetto rats
Posted By: Redneck Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/20/21
Originally Posted by 3584ELK
Loyalty
Intelligence
Companionship
Personality
You forgot 'unconditional love.'.. smile
I read somewhere that though a few animals such as pigs and dolphins can be more intelligent than a dog what separates a dog from other animals is high intelligence combined with the ability to read human facial expressions and gauge human emotions. Dogs have an unparalleled ability to read human emotions that other animals do not have. Dogs also seem to show a larger range of there own individual personalities and goofiness than other animals.
Posted By: Mike_S Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/20/21
Sister-in-law and her kids stayed here for a couple weeks. We had an older yellow lab and a 6 month old black lab puppy. Other than her 18 month old son getting bumped by the puppy no harm befell them. 15 minutes at her mother-in-laws both kids were scratched by her cat.
Posted By: New_2_99s Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/20/21
Love our 3 !!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: Mr_Harry Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/20/21
No matter how deep or dark a place I might be in, my dog is there with me, and provides a source of light and warmth.
Posted By: ironbender Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/20/21
Not liking dogs is a character flaw.
Posted By: Taco2fiddy7 Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/20/21
They smell bad, crap all over, most haven't been trained for any useful purpose, and some are even dangerous.

That describes a lot of people
Posted By: hunter4623 Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/20/21
Took Daisey with me on a trip to extricate a stump for a table build. Is there anything more joyful than having a dog around even when it seems like their only goal is to get dirty.

Posted By: MadMooner Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/20/21
I’m a dog guy. Love my hounds, even though they are a big PITA.

You know what I don’t love? Everybody bringing their fur bag out in public. Home Depot is a fuggin’ dog show. At a little league game last month and some chunky islander gal is dragging her 100+ pound Dogo around. She sees me eyeballing her dog and says “you can pet him”

Why the Fugk would I do that? Lol.
i love dogs , therefore I am am
Posted By: LeakyWaders Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/20/21
All the above positive comments, plus...dogs are a good judge of character...if you're a jerk, dogs know it.
Posted By: deflave Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/20/21
I hate dogs.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/20/21
Originally Posted by ironbender
Not liking dogs is a character flaw.

I like my dogs.

I dont like most people's dogs.
Originally Posted by deflave
I hate dogs.

gfy , you have 3 dogs
Posted By: 257Bob Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/20/21
Generally speaking, they are better than people!
Posted By: deflave Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/20/21
Originally Posted by deflave
I hate dogs.

gfy , you have 3 dogs

I have two dogs.

Unless you count myself.
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/20/21

Yep.
Had a guy come to our home once,
Our Jack Russell mix hit the floor, crouched, snarling.

Never saw her act that way again.

Few months later, that guy was in the paper, child molester.
Little later, arson, intent to commit homicide.

He set a home on fire, with someone inside.
To prevent them from testifying in the molestation case.

Ever since, if my dog don't trust you....
Dillon, the Boxer, has done it a couple times, In his 10 years.
If his hackles go up, I'm watching you like a hawk.
And there are points against you that will be hard to erase.
Posted By: Szumi Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/20/21

Two different dogs locked me out. The first eventually rolled down the window by stepping on the switch, just like she stepped on the door locks.
The second one cheered me on as I forced open the sliding glass window in the back of the truck and reached the door lock button.

I miss them both.
Posted By: bruinruin Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/20/21
For many reasons. Among them is that she's always the first to greet me when I get home.

Posted By: persiandog Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/27/21
[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]
Posted By: RIO7 Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/27/21

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Smoke, My good friend,and partner,loves to hunt beats me to the Jeep every morning, Birds, Coyotes, Bobcat, Whitetail, Tracking wounded critters, She is a lot of fun. Rio7
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/27/21
Springtime of 2020 these guys was living on the street. Dumped.

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

Now they mostly sit around all day waiting for the next nice thing I'm gonna do for 'em.

Heck, they've left their mark in at least eight States already.

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

Posted By: CrowRifle Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/27/21
They hit the lottery....
Posted By: RIO7 Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/27/21

Great Pair, Good for you Bird Man, Rio7
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/30/21
Posted By: Burleyboy Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/30/21
Those are some smart dogs but they could never get into a good school here in the USA because they are Asian.

Bb
Posted By: sandcritter Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/30/21
When people act in self-interest, one may lose a job, a spouse, a deal, about anything can and does happen.

When a dog acts in self interest, one might lose a piece of unwatched cheese or meat from a plate.

A dog i can trust. A chance he might hump my leg one day, but he won’t f me in the azz.

Comes down to “just a dog,” i know. But their love and loyalty, while “just a dog,” is sincere.

My little old lady farm dog. You know the type: ever vigilant, ever duty-bound, and sweetest of dispositions. Arthritis is bad now, moving slow, but surprised me the other weekend at the cabin - she’d been fully underwater in the creek appears, probably frogging. Good girl, Sandy.

[Linked Image]

She can have the soft bed whenever she likes. She’s earned it. Sheets can be washed, hell.

[Linked Image]

My permanent 3yo toddler, Hanklin Delano. Ever in trouble, ever worships his daddy. Silly poodle - like life and like human children, he is who he is, but he’s my boy and best little buddy. Goes everywhere.

In bed of ‘67 f250, mountain forest road, waiting for the fireworks over town below this past 4th.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/30/21
....and people say we’re soft on dogs grin
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/30/21
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by mikieb

Excellent choice my man….

An excellent choice would be learning to type without the ridiculous, purposeless strings of periods.
Posted By: smarquez Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/31/21
Why not love dogs?
Posted By: OldHat Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/31/21
Dogs are great. I miss my last one a lot.

That said. Dogs love anyone who walks them, feeds them and takes them for car rides.
Posted By: Rick n Tenn Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/31/21
Manny and Jack RIP

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Rock and Slim
[Linked Image]
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/31/21
Posted By: EdM Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/31/21
She has become a great dog now at 9 months.

Posted By: tankerjockey Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/31/21

I like her company more than most people. And she loves me!
Posted By: Blu_Cs Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/31/21
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
You can have the worst day of your life. The world can absolutely beat you into the ground. You can feel powerless to the evil of the media and the government. And when you come home and open the door, you are instantly a hero.

This. 100%
Posted By: Texczech Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/31/21
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Dogs know when you’ve had a [bleep] birthday and just need some love. They’re second only to bourbon for making a bad day ok.

What breed is that? Is it full grown or do it get bigger? Beautiful dog.
Posted By: Old Ornery Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/31/21
It’s only bad when they have to go, as in die.
Originally Posted by Old Ornery
It’s only bad when they have to go, as in die.

Yup.

Put 2 down in the last couple weeks. My son's and my daughter's. Got them about the same time when the kids were little, 12 years ago now I think? Worst part about having them is losing them.
Posted By: OMCHamlin Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/31/21
"why do you love dogs?"

That's a good question, and caused me to actually have to stop and think for a minute. (I know, if you read any of my postings, you'll agree, that's a rarely displayed trait...)

I think that maybe as a little fellow, I must have loved our first dog, a "Heinz 57" of a shaggy, gentle, always smiling dog named Champagne, and somewhere along the line, I came to believe that she kinda liked me back, a little bit anyhow. Then our next dog, Mox, a large GSD military working dog reject from the Aberdeen Proving Grounds (circa; 1967-68 or so), he was a giant, monster of a boy, he'd play with me, no holds barred, he was a cool dog. I remember when he wrapped me to the clothes line pole with his chain, that smartass. He would quietly roam the whole house all night, and I remember he would brush my hand with his coat when he toured my room. That fuqker had a mission, and reject or not, he was a K9 on watch.

Fast forward 50 years, my current Collie boy is so grateful to be home after a week in the kennel while Mrs OMC and I looked for a house in TN, he is beside himself, and clearly going out of his way to be my "best boy" in every way he can, I guess to make darn sure we won't ever leave him for good. He's a rescue, and he's kinda jacked up about stuff like that...
Well hell, I missed him too.

How he see's himself;

How he actually is in real life;

Beautiful collie
Just got a new book, hardback and replete with great pics. Author is a super neat historian who is an SME on a whole ton of fascinating things if you're even half the history nerd I am. Mike Loades is his name, the book is "Dogs: Working Origins and Traditional Tasks". I don't agree with everything he has in there, but it's a cool book. I have another of his about War Bows I'm working my way through now.
Posted By: JeffP Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/31/21
Why do we love dogs?

If you have to ask..........
Posted By: OMCHamlin Re: why do you love dogs? - 07/31/21
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Beautiful collie

Thanks! He knows he is...
© 24hourcampfire