Home
..Representatives Speaker Nancy Pelosi tested positive for COVID-19 after contact with Texas state legislators .. ....lol ....that is all ....roosting chickens
Those Texas politicians are proving more dangerous than the January 6th gang.
Good
Remember this from dec2020 >>>>>Fact check: Posts falsely claim cap was on Nancy Pelosi's COVID-19 vaccine... rotflmao
Originally Posted by atvalaska
..Representatives Speaker Nancy Pelosi tested positive for COVID-19 after contact with Texas state legislators .. ....lol ....that is all ....roosting chickens

If it's not terminal, I don't want to hear about it.
Hurry up, Nancy, join Ruth.
any luck that the old bat would kick the bucket, we could only hope, too bad it didn't infect more of the democrats
Originally Posted by Longbeardking

If it's not terminal, I don't want to hear about it.

Yeah but it's a start. One can only hope.
Paul B.
D
I
E

K
U
N
T.
The power of prayer.
Everything I found in a search shows that it's a Pelosi staffer who tested positive.
Can the Devil get covid?
Bull Schit,

These Democrats coming out of the woodwork “Claiming” they are testing positive is all Bull Schit and part of their plans to justify, mask mandates, lockdowns , and stay at home orders.

They no more have the Kung Flu than my dog.

BTW, How is this even possible if they have taken the Jab.
This is the plan. Everything is geared toward shutting down the economy, mask mandates, and mandatory vaccination. Buckle up sheep.

Take care, Willie
Fingers crossed!
Bottoms up to age!
Originally Posted by bruinruin
Everything I found in a search shows that it's a Pelosi staffer who tested positive.

Lol, you did this to taunt me didn't you..........
This keeps getting better
They didn't say staffer at the 8am radio news..... now here at 9am they add ..staffer.... DAMM LIEING MEDIA.....
Originally Posted by 673
The power of prayer.

Bwahahahahaha
In other news ... COVID cases among migrants in Rio Grande Valley sector surge 900% as border numbers continue to rise
In other news ... COVID cases among migrants in Rio Grande Valley sector surge 900% as border numbers continue to rise

All info given in percentages now, never actual numbers.

a 900% increase sounds soooo much scarier than we went from 2 cases to 18 cases.
Since she is such a privileged ass,I vote that she should receive all of the Covid shots simultaneously.
Hope the k u n t dies today.
If that rotten old twat kicks ..... we gonna party in celebration of her passing

....[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
If it proves fatal I'll be happy to send a card stating my approval.
© 24hourcampfire