Home
Posted By: ironbender Canaduh - Aug 9 - 07/20/21
https://radiokenai.com/canada-to-let-vaccinated-u-s-citizens-into-canada-on-aug-9/

Tested and vaxxed
Posted By: Springcove Re: Canaduh - Aug 9 - 07/20/21
Papers Papers Please…

Will the Gestapo be at all the crossings?
Posted By: Ray_Herbert Re: Canaduh - Aug 9 - 07/20/21
And going through an app. Screw those limp wrist fools. I'm sure many American conservatives will line up for the opportunity.
Posted By: Tarkio Re: Canaduh - Aug 9 - 07/20/21
Horse crap.

I had the virus and recovered. My immunity is as good and probably better then those hit with the mRNA shot. But science be damned, just get the shot and shut up. Makes them all feel better about themselves.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Canaduh - Aug 9 - 07/20/21
I like Canada and Canadians.

I guess I will have to get along without them.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Canaduh - Aug 9 - 07/20/21
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Canaduh - Aug 9 - 07/20/21
Originally Posted by Springcove
Papers Papers Please…

Will the Gestapo be at all the crossings?

They have been since I was kid. At least on the Southern Border,

They seem to have gotten more "Gestapoish" over the years though.
Posted By: Rick n Tenn Re: Canaduh - Aug 9 - 07/20/21
Theres always next year .
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Canaduh - Aug 9 - 07/20/21
It was, US customs, now I'm not so sure
Posted By: Ray_Herbert Re: Canaduh - Aug 9 - 07/20/21
Originally Posted by wabigoon
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Taking it in the ass for a 9 inch walleye? Winning
Posted By: erikj Re: Canaduh - Aug 9 - 07/20/21
Too soon.
They're just getting started with the epic delta mutant variant super virus. One would require a full time vaccine drip to even consider leaving the house. Crazy, reckless Canadians.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Canaduh - Aug 9 - 07/20/21
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

With one exception, I’ve knly met a friendly, helpful, canooks. Just like some places in ‘merica, it’s the damn politicians that cause the problems
Posted By: mitchellmountain Re: Canaduh - Aug 9 - 07/21/21
I just started fishing a couple years ago in Quebec. I really loved my trips up there. I had the virus in December, guess I’ll just wait and see. I’ll be damned if I’ll bow down to the anti-science a-holes.
Posted By: 673 Re: Canaduh - Aug 9 - 07/21/21

I hate em.
Posted By: crittrgittr Re: Canaduh - Aug 9 - 07/21/21
I have a friend that just last week drove from Utah to Alaska. BP let him through with Alaska plates and drivers license. Don't know if he was vaccinated or not but they let him go.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Canaduh - Aug 9 - 07/21/21
Guess I won't be having to change my travel plans.
Posted By: crittrgittr Re: Canaduh - Aug 9 - 07/21/21
I'm flying to Alaska next month, fugg canada
Posted By: TimberRunner Re: Canaduh - Aug 9 - 07/21/21
Isn't the state department still requiring a negative covid test within 3 days of returning to the states? I think these can only be performed at approved sites as well.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Canaduh - Aug 9 - 07/21/21
[Linked Image from image.tmdb.org]
Posted By: mauserfan Re: Canaduh - Aug 9 - 07/21/21
Interesting comments. I would guess that most all of you do not get your world news from CBC. If you did, you would most likely understand why they are concerned about even opening the border at all. I have not been able to cross to attend close relatives funerals.....I don't like it but, I get it. Don't be surprised if things tighten back up again.
The CBC?......LOL
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Canaduh - Aug 9 - 07/21/21
Originally Posted by erikj
Too soon.
They're just getting started with the epic delta mutant variant super virus. One would require a full time vaccine drip to even consider leaving the house. Crazy, reckless Canadians.

Yep. They’ll move the deadline again because the “Delta Variant” is BAD. 🤪
Posted By: Stammster Re: Canaduh - Aug 9 - 07/21/21
Originally Posted by crittrgittr
I have a friend that just last week drove from Utah to Alaska. BP let him through with Alaska plates and drivers license. Don't know if he was vaccinated or not but they let him go.

A few Western borders never closed for Americans to drive through Canada to Alaska. You just need to go direct with no sightseeing stops. They nailed a guy earlier this year and fined him nearly $1M
Posted By: 2ndwind Re: Canaduh - Aug 9 - 07/21/21
A Million dollars!?
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Canaduh - Aug 9 - 07/21/21
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
A Million dollars!?

Yeah, but it was Canadian money.

So, like 50 bucks real money.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Canaduh - Aug 9 - 07/21/21
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
A Million dollars!?

Yeah, but it was Canadian money.

So, like 50 bucks real money.

That'd be the Mexican Peso.
Posted By: Dutch Re: Canaduh - Aug 9 - 07/21/21
I just love politics. As if there’s not any country in the world that doesn’t already have C-19. But they are going to stop it at the border!
Posted By: Flyer01 Re: Canaduh - Aug 9 - 07/21/21
You all realize this decision was made by our liberal dictator. Not by Conservative Western Canadians. Similar to decisions being made by your Democrats.
Posted By: AKPENDUDE Re: Canaduh - Aug 9 - 07/21/21
As if any of you sex offenders would get through security anyhow.
Originally Posted by AKPENDUDE

Border Security likes sex.
Posted By: ribka Re: Canaduh - Aug 9 - 07/21/21
Originally Posted by AKPENDUDE

well Canadians don't allow violent and ignorant child molesting white supremacists terrorists like you . thank God
Posted By: EdM Re: Canaduh - Aug 9 - 07/21/21
I am awaiting word from my outfitter in Toad River BC. I am supposed to be there 26 August for a 16 day hunt. We shall see.
Arrive Canada has not updated yet.
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: Canaduh - Aug 9 - 07/21/21
F Canada, F liberals, and the lying POS queer from SE Alaska.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Canaduh - Aug 9 - 07/21/21
Originally Posted by Tarkio
Horse crap.

I had the virus and recovered. My immunity is as good and probably better then those hit with the mRNA shot. But science be damned, just get the shot and shut up. Makes them all feel better about themselves.

They know that.

They want you jabbed.

Most dont wonder why.
79 cents US gets you one Canadian dollar.
We have Canadian friends that have attended or children's graduations.
Posted By: SuperCub Re: Canaduh - Aug 9 - 07/21/21
Originally Posted by crittrgittr
I'm flying to Alaska next month, fugg canada

I like it ...... It's not for everyone here.
Paul, ever find the iron sight you were looking for?
Posted By: BC30cal Re: Canaduh - Aug 9 - 07/21/21
Originally Posted by ironbender

With one exception, I’ve knly met a friendly, helpful, canooks. Just like some places in ‘merica, it’s the damn politicians that cause the problems

ironbender;
Top of the morning to you my friend, I hope you folks up in the north country aren't quite as dry as we are down here and that you and your fine family are well.

I am glad to read that most of the Canucks you ran across treated you well, though I must confess I've run into enough sub par performers that my ratio is not as good as yours regarding acceptable behavior vs. culls.

To no one in particular as well, I'd opine that while it absolutely is your choice to not visit north of the medicine line, the people you might believe you are punishing by not spending tourist dollars here will not in any way connected to those who have been dispensing royal decrees as to who can come in and what the acceptable medical treatment and costume might be.

As a warning to my friends south of the medicine line, much of this can be traced to the fact that we have at minimum 4 major political parties to spread out the votes. So for instance now in the west, there's less than a handful of Prince Sparkle Pony's party elected west of Winnipeg and his total votes were less than the Conservative party, yet the way votes are tallied it put Soy Sock into a position to form a minority government.

From all indications, the west hurt their considerably large feelers by doing that and Mr. Dressup has been doing everything possible to break our resource based economy out here ever since.

One might opine that you'd actually be helping the Pouting Prince by not coming up into western Canada, but that might be reading things into the discussion which aren't there.

I've said this before, but to repeat myself yet again, tourism was worth $8.3 Billion CDN to BC in 2018 and in my part of BC it's been nothing less than a bloodbath for anyone in the tourist or service industry.

Please understand this isn't a plea to get stuck and come on up, it's only one Canuck attempting to explain that the situation is neither simple or within our - western Canada's - ability to rectify. Oh we're campaigning already for the next election and trying our best, but Captain Rainbow is at the helm of this particular decision making ship.

Thanks for reading, all the best to you all and to my friends in the dry western states, good luck to you all with this hellish year of wildfires.

Dwayne
Posted By: deflave Re: Canaduh - Aug 9 - 07/21/21
Delta variant!

LOL
Posted By: OldHat Re: Canaduh - Aug 9 - 07/21/21
There was a time when I was crossing the border a lot. Twice the Canadian Border Patrol seemed convinced I had contraband or something. They tore through my truck and emptying gear. They seemed disappointed they found nothing. They walked away and told me to load back up and move along. LOL I was by the book legal.

I never plan to go back to Canada to be honest. Once upon a time going was a special adventure, but for me those days are gone.
Originally Posted by BC30cal

From all indications, the west hurt their considerably large feelers by doing that and Mr. Dressup has been doing everything possible to break our resource based economy out here ever since.

"Mr Dressup", Ha, that's too funny. What a clown.
My first trip through Canadian customs, I expected machine guns!

I knew we were at war with a foreign country. laugh
Mister Dressup is a Canadian TV children's show, somewhat like Mister Rogers.
Mister Dressup is a Canadian TV children's show, somewhat like Mister Rogers.

Ya, it's a children's show alright. LOL

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=trudeau+costume+party
Posted By: SuperCub Re: Canaduh - Aug 9 - 07/21/21

Not sure what that was about. Must of been one of those many projects in my mind that I never did and forgot about. smile
Arrive Canada site[img]https://www.canada.ca/en/public-hea...s-disease-covid-19/splash-arrivecan.html[/img]
Posted By: Ray_Herbert Re: Canaduh - Aug 9 - 07/21/21

Sad state of affairs.
Heres is hoping nobody in the USA votes for Trudeau, same as we didn't want anyone up here voting for Biden.

Not sure how this border thing works but....I see that the USA has the border closed for Canadians until August 21.
I'm going to check out returning to the US.
Posted By: deflave Re: Canaduh - Aug 9 - 07/21/21
I'm going to check out returning to the US.

Lucky us.
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: Canaduh - Aug 9 - 07/21/21
Having that many fewer cars on the road this year has been a blessing. Especially given the unsafe driving practices of many of the Alberta plates. It's been insane enough keeping stuff on the shelves and trying to drive anywhere already. Taking the Canucks' out of the equation helped.

Now, if we'd just ban foreign ownership of property in the U.S. we'd really be getting somewhere.
Posted By: Springcove Re: Canaduh - Aug 9 - 07/21/21
Will they load the ones who don’t pass in to box cars?
They want a Quarantine plan, A quick, "U", turn. laugh
Posted By: ironbender Re: Canaduh - Aug 9 - 07/21/21
Originally Posted by BC30cal
Originally Posted by ironbender

ironbender;
Top of the morning to you my friend, I hope you folks up in the north country aren't quite as dry as we are down here and that you and your fine family are well.

I am glad to read that most of the Canucks you ran across treated you well, though I must confess I've run into enough sub par performers that my ratio is not as good as yours regarding acceptable behavior vs. culls.

To no one in particular as well, I'd opine that while it absolutely is your choice to not visit north of the medicine line, the people you might believe you are punishing by not spending tourist dollars here will not in any way connected to those who have been dispensing royal decrees as to who can come in and what the acceptable medical treatment and costume might be.

As a warning to my friends south of the medicine line, much of this can be traced to the fact that we have at minimum 4 major political parties to spread out the votes. So for instance now in the west, there's less than a handful of Prince Sparkle Pony's party elected west of Winnipeg and his total votes were less than the Conservative party, yet the way votes are tallied it put Soy Sock into a position to form a minority government.

One might opine that you'd actually be helping the Pouting Prince by not coming up into western Canada, but that might be reading things into the discussion which aren't there.

I've said this before, but to repeat myself yet again, tourism was worth $8.3 Billion CDN to BC in 2018 and in my part of BC it's been nothing less than a bloodbath for anyone in the tourist or service industry.

Please understand this isn't a plea to get stuck and come on up, it's only one Canuck attempting to explain that the situation is neither simple or within our - western Canada's - ability to rectify. Oh we're campaigning already for the next election and trying our best, but Captain Rainbow is at the helm of this particular decision making ship.

Thanks for reading, all the best to you all and to my friends in the dry western states, good luck to you all with this hellish year of wildfires.

Dwayne

As always, sir, appreciate the kind words.

You have a way of describing the PM in entertaining ways. I think my fave of yours is PM Sparkle Socks!

I always enjoyed the drives through Canada and look forward to more.
© 24hourcampfire