Home

I've never actively rooted against a US team before but this is great news.
I hope they totally bomb in the Olympics. I am tired of seeing that purple haired bull dyke on TV.
Good deal. They certainly do not love or represent this country other than in name only.
WOKE those bitches up. And by Swedes at that! Pathetic kuunts.
It’s a start

Nothing like hearing that communist sympathizers got their collective asses kicked....I hope that there is more to come! memtb
Good
It's pretty bad when the Left pushes us to the point where people hope USA teams lose.
I don't follow sports and did not know that the U.S. had a Women's Soccer Team. I equate that on the level of Women's Synchronized Swimming. wink

L.W.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
It's pretty bad when the Left pushes us to the point where people hope USA teams lose.

Truth.
It's pretty bad when we let the left go so far as to allow unpatriotic SOBs on TEAM USA!
Jake Blues: You are exactly right on!
The leftist trying to divide and destroy this country, in my estimation, sadly, are winning!
When I hear of the womens soccer team I first think of their obnoxious and inappropriately displayed politics and that is sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Winning!
They were probably tired from all the carpet cleaning the night before. Were they beat by a team of white people from Sweden? laugh
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
It's pretty bad when we let the left go so far as to allow unpatriotic SOBs on TEAM USA!

^^^This^^^
We have a soccer team?
A sport team representing its country can have meaningful impact through its prowess and victories. It can have much more meaningful impact through victorious performances when the actual spirit and demeanor of the team is truly appreciative of its role and respectful of the country it represents.

When a traditionally victorious team loses, it still will be lauded and honored by its country if the actual spirit and demeanor of the team is truly appreciative of its role and respectful of the country it represents. In this instance, the US female soccer team will not be lauded, due to weaknesses of spirit demonstrated so strongly by their socio-political posturing. Today, they are losers, and losers - on two fronts. By your acts you shall be known.
They could win every match they play in for the rest of my natural life and I'd not care a twit. Nothing to do with their politics - everything to do with how horrible soccer is.

I mean - I've been here a long time - don't remember every really talking basketball but what Giannis and the Bucks did this year, I'm more interested in that.
They're simply boycotting scoring goals to end racism.
pity
No one in America gives a fugg about a third world sport to begin with.

Those filthy critters should never have been able to represent the U.S. at all. Speaks volumes of the body that approves/supports the competitors.

Are they appointed? Elected?
I’m glad they lost too but I dunno if the Swedish team’s outlook on politics is any different.
FUGG EM!
Case you did not know, Sue Bird a lesbian on USA womens basketball , carrying the flag on the opening ceremonies....just gets better all the time.
Don't see this [bleep] in the middle east. Maybe they do have it right.
Not suprised. Chunts couldn't play with real balls either!
Excellent news
Fahq them. They in no way represent me. They're part of the enemy camp. They can all go to hell.

I'll take the loss from Sweden, but it would have been a much more bitter pill for them to get defeated by Russia or one of the conservative eastern European countries.

Originally Posted by Blueboy
Case you did not know, Sue Bird a lesbian on USA womens basketball , carrying the flag on the opening ceremonies....just gets better all the time.

No one gives a schitt whether she or anyone else a lesbian. It's about how they represent us among other nations. If she is carrying and displaying the flag with respect and dignity, then I'm good with that.
I have no interest in soccer but I'm sure it's a fine sport. I don't agree with what it sounds like the team's politics are, nor their lifestyle choices. I'll never watch them.

I can't bring myself to cheer against a team from the US. Y'all go ahead.
Pathetic! And we allow it, there must be consequences!
They obviously don't have enough men on their team that identify as lesbian women soccer players,
I would not walk across the street to watch them play. Who cares what they do. Hasbeen
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
No one in America gives a fugg about a third world sport to begin with.

Those filthy critters should never have been able to represent the U.S. at all. Speaks volumes of the body that approves/supports the competitors.

Are they appointed? Elected?

^^^This^^^
I hope trannies win every gold medal possible and hope every fugg'n woke team from the U.S. gets their asses kicked!
So the Swedes had a bunch of 8th grade boys identifying as female soccer players?

Well stated, sir.
Before I open that video, is there any of that Rap-Crap music on there?
Good bad or ugly, at least they fall out of the lime light & we don't have to have them pushed at us, or them become heroes.

Fugg the kneelingcunts & all like them.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
We have a soccer team?

Apparently, and they're loose, on the loose, or just plain loosers!
Maybe Subway will drop that purple haired carpet muncher from their Commercials now.

Can’t believe anyone is watching that schittshow “Woke” Olympics.
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Fahq them. They in no way represent me. They're part of the enemy camp. They can all go to hell.

I'll take the loss from Sweden, but it would have been a much more bitter pill for them to get defeated by Russia or one of the conservative eastern European countries.

No one gives a schitt whether she or anyone else a lesbian. It's about how they represent us among other nations. If she is carrying and displaying the flag with respect and dignity, then I'm good with that.

My sentiments exactly
Originally Posted by mitchellmountain
Originally Posted by stevelyn

My sentiments exactly

Yup

Keep personal and professional separate.
You gotta be some kind of retard to opine about how much you dislike your country, and then compete in the Olympics.

Fugking clowns.
Clowns or insane
WOKE those bitches up. And by Swedes at that! Pathetic kuunts.

Justice since they beat Sweden in the WC final two years ago. Fugg the purple Dyke et al.
Originally Posted by MAC
I hope they totally bomb in the Olympics. I am tired of seeing that purple haired bull dyke on TV.

+1
I'm guessing the Swedish girls were hotter?
Over privileged twats should be thrown out on their asses. It’s a free country but if you don’t like it stay home bitch. Complain on your personal time and not only dime. Ed
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

That’s a given! 😜

They certainly stood a better chance of being female.
Originally Posted by MAC

I was at Tin Cup having a nice grilled dolphin lunch today and I couldn't figure out why they had that purple haired manly looking fuzz eater on for so damn long.

Thankfully, somebody changed the channel before it ruined my lunch.
But these are akdudes heroes, because they all hate the country that pays their way, time to clean house.
We have a soccer team?

It’s women’s soccer so not really.
We have a soccer team?

What’s soccer?
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
We have a soccer team?

What’s soccer?

Futbol.
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

They certainly stood a better chance of being female.

Rotflmao
Originally Posted by hookeye
So the Swedes had a bunch of 8th grade boys identifying as female soccer players?

Apparently.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Apparently.

Butt Ugly !
What a burn.

Apparently.

Some of those are dudes,right?
Originally Posted by jackmountain
We have a soccer team?

All soccer is women's soccer.
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by jackmountain
We have a soccer team?

All soccer is women's soccer.

You ain’t wrong. Men’s soccer is called rugby.
Ha ha ha ,,,, they sucked . Disgraceful and unsatisfactory .
Karma's a bitsh.

Anyone who kneels for our National Anthem doesn't deserve to be on our team.

Apparently.

A whole country of beautiful Swedish women and the ugliest ten are also the best soccer players? What a coincidence.
Thinking this bull dyke just lost her relevance. No Wheaties box for her.
Win column for us. She won't be shoved in our face anymore.

Sad but true. Well said.
I lettered in soccer at Ga. Tech and Ga. State University. Played for 4 years in college. Then played amateur league soccer for 12 years. I love soccer.
What this bull dyke is doing on the field is a disgrace. If the team had any merit they would tell that self centered bitch to go along with the National Anthem, or else to leave the team.

She thinks America is so bad, let her go to Saudi Arabia and try her "lifestyle." Out of the closet Lesbo who hates her country. Seriously, the Arabs would throw her off the top of a ten story building.

They will very likely still win the gold medal. this was one game of 3. If they win against the other two lesser teams, they move to the next round.

So you're not done seeing the purple haired one
Win, Lose or Draw.... I'd be happy if they didn't come back to the US after the games.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Win, Lose or Draw.... I'd be happy if they didn't come back to the US after the games.

They sure as fugkk don't deserve to!
the only thing that would have made it better is if they lost to a transgender Ukranian soccer team
So, that lezbo. America hating bi%ch lost--- boo hoo
This is reminiscent of what happened in Scotland after Great Britain was defeated by Italy at football tournament. They were almost as happy as Italians that the British lost.
No team sprite and do not represent the USA. Ban them from the USA.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I lettered in soccer at Ga. Tech and Ga. State University. Played for 4 years in college. Then played amateur league soccer for 12 years. I love soccer.
What this bull dyke is doing on the field is a disgrace. If the team had any merit they would tell that self centered bitch to go along with the National Anthem, or else to leave the team.

She thinks America is so bad, let her go to Saudi Arabia and try her "lifestyle." Out of the closet Lesbo who hates her country. Seriously, the Arabs would throw her off the top of a ten story building.

She would be playing in a burka.
It does me Good to see the USA girls soccer lose. They should have spent more time practicing soccer than practicing kneeling and disrespecting all of us. Karma is a Beech...
The only women’s Olympic sport worth watching is beach volleyball
Originally Posted by UncleAlps
Karma's a bitsh.

Anyone who kneels for our National Anthem doesn't deserve to be on our team.

100% True
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
I’m glad they lost too but I dunno if the Swedish team’s outlook on politics is any different.

Politics aside, did the Swedish Team kneel for their national anthem? No they didn't, so I respect them more than the US team,.

Clyde
Democrats destroy everything they touch. Olympics, MBL, NBA, NFL, movies, politics, jobs, unperverted human sexuality, school, newscasts, the air from all the fires they cause by not letting the forests be logged, science, and private property. At this point, voting for a democrat is voting for national suicide.
© 24hourcampfire