Home
4,000 HP Lamborghini Motoryacht. I don't like him but I wish I had some of that dinero...

Conor McGregor has a long recuperation period of ahead of him after breaking his leg in his last fight with Dustin Poirier. Luckily for him, he’ll be able to do some of that onboard his lightning-fast new superboat.

The boisterous UFC star showed off his latest luxury toy on social media on Tuesday—Tecnomar’s new Lamborghini 63 motoryacht. The high-performance dayboat doesn’t just bear the name of the famous Italian automaker; it’s been specifically designed to live up to the exacting standards set by its storied supercars.

The Lamborghini 63 is a true beast of a motoryacht. It measures 63 feet in length—its name is a reference to this, as well as the year Lamborghini was founded—and is powered by a pair of MAN V-12 diesel engines that produce 2,000 horsepower apiece. Thanks to this, the boat can reach a top speed of 60 knots, making it one of the fastest 63-footers in its class. At the cruising speed of 40 to 45 knots, the yacht burns 100 gallons of fuel per hour, giving it a range of 360 nautical miles.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
That ought to be a fun ride.

Wonder what the cost was?
3.5m
No trolling motor?
Originally Posted by NVhntr
No trolling motor?

LOL
No trolling motor?

No rod holders noted either. Could do some serious speed trolling with that vessel.
I guess getting your ass kicked on TV is pretty lucrative.

I thought his veterinarian was going to offer the same solution as a horse in a groundhog hole.
It's today's cult of personality obsession. I think he's lost like 3 of his last 4 fights, hasn't had a belt in years, and people still pay more to watch him than any other fighter.
Ya, but is he happy tho?
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
It's today's cult of personality obsession. I think he's lost like 3 of his last 4 fights, hasn't had a belt in years, and people still pay more to watch him than any other fighter.

It’s Showtime, Jake.

His ratchet jaw has paid off very nicely for all parties concerned including his opponents.

The big mouthed guy that ya love to hate.

His time is up.

I give him props for taking his big left hand, some talent and the showmanship to bank 100 million on a boxing match with FM. But he needs to grow up.
I get the fight trash talk business. But for me, he showed his colors with Khabib. You don’t talk about a man’s wife like that.
And then the stupid comment about Dustin’s wife, all in front of his own wife.

Khabib and Nate Diaz exposed Conor for having no heart when he gets into deep water . Everyone knows how to beat Conor now. I think the only fight he would headline and do good numbers would be the trilogy with Nate.

I think even the Irish are done with him. Especially after hitting the ole man in the pub.
I know OT
It sells.....
Originally Posted by JeffP

His time is up.

I give him props for taking his big left hand, some talent and the showmanship to bank 100 million on a boxing match with FM. But he needs to grow up.
I get the fight trash talk business. But for me, he showed his colors with Khabib. You don’t talk about a man’s wife like that.

Khabib and Nate Diaz exposed Conor for having no heart when he gets into deep water . Everyone knows how to beat Conor now. I think the only fight he would headline and do good numbers would be the trilogy with Nate.

I think even the Irish are done with him. Especially after hitting the ole man in the pub.

Really, the only smart move he has at this point, as a fighter anyway, is to heal up and finish the trilogy with Nate Diaz. Both of them are past their prime but people will still throw a stupid amount of money to see the fight. Then ride off in the sunset either way.
Meh. No rod holders, no tower, no outriggers, and no fighting chair. I’ll stick with what I’m running…
Gonna be hell trying to troll on that rig.
I've grown to dislike Connor as a fighter but a lot of his worth has to do with his whiskey brand.

He is quite the businessman.
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

I thought his veterinarian was going to offer the same solution as a horse in a groundhog hole.

That's funny, would that would be the same quack veterinarian whose videos you post here?
A super yacht with a 360 mile range? Lame…
The boat was obviously made for trolling wenches not fish. Mb
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob

Hahahaha true!
Originally Posted by JeffP

His time is up.

Really, the only smart move he has at this point, as a fighter anyway, is to heal up and finish the trilogy with Nate Diaz. Both of them are past their prime but people will still throw a stupid amount of money to see the fight. Then ride off in the sunset either way.

Yep!!!
Shouldn’t there be a small pod of big titty girls with butt-floss bottoms along for the ride?

That dude gay or somethern?

Maybe some ambulance twerkers?
Originally Posted by slumlord
Shouldn’t there be a small pod of big titty girls with butt-floss bottoms along for the ride?

That dude gay or somethern?

Maybe some ambulance twerkers?

No.

After 60 feet the butt-floss bottoms go away automatically.
I love boats, but not feeling the love for this one,

50 knots....whatever....that gets old quick, Not to mention the gas @ 600 bucks an hour,

For that coin, gimme a yacht with some class and panache, with a 1000 mile range.
Gotta have T-Pain

😂
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

That's funny, would that would be the same quack veterinarian whose videos you post here?

Nope. That’s a quack “preacher”!
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob

Hahahaha true!

A friend used to call them “Florida fugk boats”.
Didn't he sell his share of a whiskey business for over 9 figures?
© 24hourcampfire