Home
Posted By: RoninPhx feral cat - 07/22/21
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=205747381438083
Posted By: slumlord Re: feral cat - 07/22/21
We had that same type of film projector in 6th grade. I remember that flicking noise.
Posted By: DMc Re: feral cat - 07/22/21
Is that (young) cougar calling for it's mother? I believe it is.
Posted By: ElmerKeith Re: feral cat - 07/22/21
Originally Posted by DMc
Is that (young) cougar calling for it's mother? I believe it is.

Probably not. Here an excerpt from the explanation below the video: "You'll also notice P3 continues to call out for a companion, possibly the male lion who frequents this area. We last saw them together back in December, and our cameras show us they have just been missing each other at this spot over the past month."

Thank you for sharing the interesting video.
Posted By: 673 Re: feral cat - 07/22/21
The sound the Cougar is making sure brings my Cats head up lol.
About 5-6 years ago my son was on a tree stand on a swamp edge and I was about 500yds away and he calls me on the radio and says....there were 3 Cougars, 2 juveniles and their mother walked right out to his stand and were looking at him rolling around on their backs making a variety of sounds.
The show went on for about a 1/2 hr, a beautiful animal, there were people camped not too far away as we could hear there dog barking, their dog likely smelled the Cats.
Posted By: Pharmseller Re: feral cat - 07/22/21
Originally Posted by 673
About 5-6 years ago my son was on a tree stand on a swamp edge and I was about 500yds away and he calls me on the radio and says....there were 3 Cougars, 2 juveniles and their mother walked right out to his stand and were looking at him rolling around on their backs making a variety of sounds.
The show went on for about a 1/2 hr, a beautiful animal, there were people camped not too far away as we could hear there dog barking, their dog likely smelled the Cats.

Why didn’t he shoot them?
Posted By: Idaho_Shooter Re: feral cat - 07/22/21
TAGS, seasons??????
Posted By: mbhunt Re: feral cat - 07/22/21
No do fb
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Originally Posted by 673

Huh?
Originally Posted by 673

Had they been wearing turbans they would be dead.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: feral cat - 07/22/21
I'm not big on house cats, but I like cats that hunt!
Posted By: Tide_Change Re: feral cat - 07/22/21
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by 673

Had they been wearing turbans they would be dead.

If that were the case, the mother would have been wearing a burqua.
Posted By: Morewood Re: feral cat - 07/22/21
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
TAGS, seasons??????

It's California. SSS land.

Comment section is nuts. Everybody wants to cuddle with the big kitty. All fun and games until it jumps on your kid's back.
© 24hourcampfire