Home
Posted By: Jim1611 More olympic disrespect - 07/22/21
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/cy...to-burn-us-flag-on-the-podium/ar-AALi0i1

The person mentioned in the above link claims "My goal is to win the Olympics so I can burn a US flag on the podium." Chelsea Wolfe.
Here is the content to that story.

"A transgender athlete competing at the upcoming Tokyo Olympics in freestyle BMX said that they wanted to win the event in order to burn an American flag on the podium, Fox News reported.

“My goal is to win the Olympics so I can burn a US flag on the podium. This is what they focus on during a pandemic. Hurting trans children,” BMX rider Chelsea Wolfe Wrote on Facebook in March, Fox reported. The athlete said that the comment doesn’t mean she doesn’t care about the U.S. and those who misunderstand the remark are “sorely mistaken.”

“One of the reasons why I work so hard to represent the United States in international competition is to show the world that this country has morals and values, that it’s not all of the bad things that we’re known for,” Wolfe told Fox. “I take a stand against fascism because I care about this country and I’m not going to let it fall into the hands of fascists after so many people have fought and sacrificed to prevent fascism from taking hold abroad.”
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: More olympic disrespect - 07/22/21
How sweet.

Bless her heart.
Posted By: Sprint11 Re: More olympic disrespect - 07/22/21
Fascism, NAZI, and Racism are the most overused, misunderstood, and misapplied words in the history of the freaking world. I bet a month's pay 'Chelsea' has no comprehension of what fascism is.
Posted By: kingston Re: More olympic disrespect - 07/22/21
Is this a dude competing as a chick in a bike riding competition?
Posted By: local_dirt Re: More olympic disrespect - 07/22/21
Hope she breaks her leg.
Originally Posted by kingston

Yeppers.

Its not so she has a competitive edge or anything.....
Posted By: bluefish Re: More olympic disrespect - 07/22/21
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
How sweet.

Bless her heart.

Dont you mean his heart?
Posted By: rte Re: More olympic disrespect - 07/22/21
How sweet.
Bless her heart.

It's a male!
Posted By: Tyrone Re: More olympic disrespect - 07/22/21
Originally Posted by rte
How sweet.
Bless her heart.

It's a male!

It's a neutered dog!
Posted By: Springcove Re: More olympic disrespect - 07/22/21
How refreshing. More hatred towards the country that allows “it” all of this freedom. Unreal
Posted By: rte Re: More olympic disrespect - 07/22/21
The greatest success the Demonrat/commie/homo/pedo Party has been the teaching of hatred for all things normal and moral.
Posted By: Jiveturkey Re: More olympic disrespect - 07/22/21
I don't watch the Olympics. I would watch the Special Olympics though. Those individuals have no political agenda, & actually have class. Just my 2 cents.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: More olympic disrespect - 07/22/21
FaagFromTN is proud!
The amount of man love and envy I've seen on this site in the past month makes me believe many would be cheering it on.
Posted By: KFWA Re: More olympic disrespect - 07/22/21
I doubt he/she could even define facism
Posted By: bowmanh Re: More olympic disrespect - 07/22/21
Originally Posted by Sprint11
Fascism, NAZI, and Racism are the most overused, misunderstood, and misapplied words in the history of the freaking world. I bet a month's pay 'Chelsea' has no comprehension of what fascism is.

Yup. Lot's of fools rattling off words that they don't even understand.
Posted By: mbhunt Re: More olympic disrespect - 07/22/21
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Hope she breaks her leg.

*it......it's
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: More olympic disrespect - 07/22/21

Fascism is basically an unholy alliance between government and business. If anything the Democrats are the most Fascist party in the nation’s history when you look at the collusion they exhibit between them and big tech right now.
Posted By: muleshoe Re: More olympic disrespect - 07/22/21
There certainly are a lot of very mixed up youth in our country.

Happy B-day Mr. Blues
Posted By: rainshot Re: More olympic disrespect - 07/22/21
Can't fathom why they don't throw it off the team and arrest it for treason.
Posted By: Jim1611 Re: More olympic disrespect - 07/22/21
Originally Posted by rte
The greatest success the Demonrat/commie/homo/pedo Party has been the teaching of hatred for all things normal and moral.

100% true!
Originally Posted by Jiveturkey
I don't watch the Olympics. I would watch the Special Olympics though. Those individuals have no political agenda, & actually have class. Just my 2 cents.

Well here on the 'fire we have a number of posters that would probably make the podium.
Posted By: NH K9 Re: More olympic disrespect - 07/22/21
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by Jiveturkey

Well here on the 'fire we have a number of posters that would probably make the podium.

I disagree..........we have some extremely 'special' poe posters, but I doubt any are in shape enough to even carry the towel for a Special Olympian.
Posted By: Esox357 Re: More olympic disrespect - 07/22/21
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Hope she breaks her leg.

Neck works as well.
Posted By: hanco Re: More olympic disrespect - 07/22/21
The whole thing makes me sick.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: More olympic disrespect - 07/22/21
This crap got started clear back in '68 at the Mexico City Olympics when Tommy Smith and John Carlos gave a black power salute on the medal podium. There's an urban myth that their medals were stripped but that didn't happen. It should have happened and maybe this stuff wouldn't be going on today.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: More olympic disrespect - 07/22/21
Arrest it for treason. Remove it from the olympics forever.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: More olympic disrespect - 07/22/21
Originally Posted by hanco
The whole thing makes me sick.

Yep. Totally turned off and tuned out of watching any part of it.

The sad part being that some of the good patriotic folks who participate have dedicated their whole lives to making the cut to compete.
Posted By: Leanwolf Re: More olympic disrespect - 07/22/21
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
This crap got started clear back in '68 at the Mexico City Olympics when Tommy Smith and John Carlos gave a black power salute on the medal podium. There's an urban myth that their medals were stripped but that didn't happen. It should have happened and maybe this stuff wouldn't be going on today.

Didn't the Olympic Committee strip the great athlete, Jim Thorpe, of all his medals because he played sand lot professional baseball for a summer??

Just wondering.

L.W.
Posted By: Redneck Re: More olympic disrespect - 07/22/21
With all this crap goin' on re: the Olympics - I ain't watchin' ONE SECOND of it... They can all KMRRA...
That person is presently an alternate on the team, likely won'r bbe competing anyhow.

While the collective West wallows in self-hatred China continually works to get ahead. You won't see any Chinese athletes taking a knee.
Damn!

Thats an ugly woman!
That would be a popular person in prison.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: More olympic disrespect - 07/22/21
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

Didn't the Olympic Committee strip the great athlete, Jim Thorpe, of all his medals because he played sand lot professional baseball for a summer??

Just wondering.

L.W.

At that time, they were very strict about professionals. Then they let Russian pros compete when no others could. They finally opened it up somewhat to pros. The '84 Miracle on Ice was US college kids competing against Russian pros. That's what made it such an upset. US pros were prohibited from playing.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: More olympic disrespect - 07/22/21
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
That person is presently an alternate on the team, likely won'r bbe competing anyhow.

While the collective West wallows in self-hatred China continually works to get ahead. You won't see any Chinese athletes taking a knee.

Because the athletes know they'd beat them to death when they got back!

C'mon man. You know that. Don't you?

They beat foreigners damn near to death, then turn them loose to die. Americans, too!
Posted By: Stophel Re: More olympic disrespect - 07/22/21

Amen.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Arrest it for treason. Remove it from the olympics forever.

^^^This^^^

Then ship them to a 3rd world country.
Posted By: Swamplord Re: More olympic disrespect - 07/23/21
this ugly fkn pile of dung is responsible for all the mentally deranged sissy bois throwing tantrums in the US, if you can remember the 8 years of him blasting America every chance he got, then you'll understand why his perverted followers are acting on the self hate eating away at their minds, they attack those who will not pretend with them that "they" are females when they play dress up in womens clothing and makeup, their mental depravity screams at you to go along with their psychosis, this obama phajjitt is 100% responsible for the current overload of perversion in the USA , especially after he lit up the White House in their colors of Sodomy

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
Originally Posted by kingston

We’ve went from Jesse Owens 1936 wins in Berlin being a huge blow to Hitler and huge win for the USA to he/she America hating freestyle BMX riders embarrassing anyone with a sense of national pride.

[bleep] the olympics. No better than the NFL, NBA etc….
Posted By: ltppowell Re: More olympic disrespect - 07/23/21
Not many "normal" people have the means to put in the time it requires to compete at obscure sports at that level.
Posted By: AZmark Re: More olympic disrespect - 07/23/21
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by rte
How sweet.
Bless her heart.

It's a male!

It's a neutered dog!

Now why would you want to drag a dog down to the level of this creature?
© 24hourcampfire