Home
The news media won’t admit it, but Dems and the news media have lied so much that people don’t trust them.

Remember Obama’s “You can keep your insurance” lie, while at the same time he and Grubber were writing the regulations that forced insurance companies to break his promise.

Then there was Obama’s attempt to frame Trump for Russian collusion that was supported by the whole Democratic Party and news media. Then Mueller proved that they all were lying!

Biden promised that no one earning less than $400,000 would pay higher taxes. This was a lie because it really is $200,000!

Biden ran as a moderate, but his actions are that of an extreme leftist. He is talking about regulating speech now “to protect us from false. Information”! This.cra p is already in effect and prevented people from accurately blaming coronavirus on the Chinese and the US government.

With all the bribes paid by China to Biden it’s no wonder he is protecting Them.
I dont trust the COVID-19 vax because Faukki knew Hydroxychloroquine works since his NIH major medical news report in 2005.
He lied and people died. He did it not for money but because he is owned lock stock and barrel by the Cabal, as is Dorsey, Bezos, Hollywood, MSM, Zuckerberg, Hillary, Zero, etc.
Their objective is to destroy the US and they were going to do it by a 3-4 year lockdown destroying the economy while waiting for a vaccine.
They would then provide the people with a rescue plan that would be the economic reset that would put the commies in total control of the world. The Agenda 2030 plan could then be instituted to reduce the earths population to less than 500 million people.

He lied about financing gain of function research to kill peoole.

He is pushing the vax. What else is he lying about.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1232869/
How much longer before we destroy the POSes? I got hunting season coming up.
DocRocket and hatari say it’s A-OK.

LOL
What isn’t he lying about?
Biden got 80 million votes too.
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Most popular President in history!!!!

LOL
The Bible tells of false prophets”Jo Biden Harris” and now we have one as president the Bible also tells of the mark of the beast “covid vaccine “ and droughts and fires and plagues maybe who ever wrote it was actually right

They're lyin bout the number of people dyin from the fakeccines:

"The CDC deleted 6,000 vaccine deaths from its website in 6 hours."

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...l-one-day-caught-internet-sleuths-video/

Voila! Half the people ain't dead. Better tell their families not ta sell their stuff.
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Voila! Half the people ain't dead. Better tell their families not ta sell their stuff.
bet they’ll still vote in November
Originally Posted by deflave

LOL

2 Medical doctors’ opinions versus a mr. mom alcoholic’s opinion.

Hmmm.
Let’s consider those possibilities of who is most likely to be correct.
Tell that to the family of the nurse that with in 2 weeks after getting the second shot came down with blood clots and died from a massive heart attack.

I am sure it was just one of those things.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
How much longer before we destroy the POSes?.

In Imagination Land, you people have already won.
Originally Posted by plainsman456
Tell that to the family of the nurse that with in 2 weeks after getting the second shot came down with blood clots and died from a massive heart attack.

I am sure it was just one of those things.

Would it be better if I contacted the family and tell them that Flave was right ?
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

LOL

Hmmm.

Doctors are infallible? Ever met an incompetent mechanic? Plumber? Accountant? Attorney? Waitress? There’s a few in every profession that stand out as exceptional, a bunch that are average, and the majority that are full on retards.
Covid/vaccines have become full on politicized. There’s no room for facts and reality any longer. Time to think for yourself.

LOL

Hmmm.

Doctors are infallible? Ever met an incompetent mechanic? Plumber? Accountant? Attorney? Waitress? There’s a few in every profession that stand out as exceptional, a bunch that are average, and the majority that are full on retards.
Covid/vaccines have become full on politicized. There’s no room for facts and reality any longer. Time to think for yourself.

Plenty enough incompetence here about to satisfy all needs. I even know some incompetent winos. A few posts here even.

I think that every poster here is pretty well versed in the politicized nature of the “shot(s)”.

Jmo, just like yours.

Most popular President in history!!!!

LOL

D-duh b-buh, b-b-b-buh.

Lol! smile
I realize these covid 19 shots aren't true vaccines. But haven't vaccines pretty much eliminated diseases like small pox, diphtheria , and others?
The vaccines for covid 19 were fast tracked by the Trump administration.
Originally Posted by Hogwild7
I realize these covid 19 shots aren't true vaccines. But haven't vaccines pretty much eliminated diseases like small pox, diphtheria , and others?

There are classes of viruses (into which are included those you list above) that are subject to effective prevention through a single vaccine dose, or one with a booster later on, but the class of virus to which the common cold belongs are not, due to too rapid a mutation pattern. Influenza is almost as bad in that regard, and they should never have even tried to combat its many forms with vaccines. COVID19 is a name given to a particular mutation of the common cold, one that appears to have been created in a lab to be more damaging to humans than a normal cold. But being a cold germ, it isn't subject to elimination via vaccination.
Biden ran as a moderate, but his actions are that of an extreme leftist.

Biden may well be a moderate, but whoever is pulling his strings is an ultra leftist and Biden must do what he's told.
If, you broke your leg, and had both lower bones sticking out of the skin, would you come here for help?

Or, see a Doctor? laugh

LOL

Hmmm.

Just bend the knee, slave.
Lol

LOL

Hmmm.

Plenty enough incompetence here about to satisfy all needs. I even know some incompetent winos. A few posts here even.

I think that every poster here is pretty well versed in the politicized nature of the “shot(s)”.

Jmo, just like yours.

So says the guy that most likes to hear himself talk. Keep it going old toot, it’s good humor.

My argument first,,,,
Small pox 30+% death rate
Diphtheria 10% death rate’
Measles 30% death rate
Pneumonia 10%
Covid 19 —.2%
So why all the push
Now my question,, what is the push so hard for those who dont want it?? Is it just a power trip thing? Or is it to just keep dividing this country because the race war wasn’t winning? What is the true hidden agenda? I dont believe you can die from the vaccine because if that was the case they wouldn’t push it on us CONSERVATIVES, or third world countries, dont they want the population too die off? What is the hidden piece I can’t see

LOL

Hmmm.

Jmo, just like yours.

Time for you to get back to the cellar awhile, you mouthy kghunt.
Originally Posted by cfran

LOL

Hmmm.

Jmo, just like yours.

So says the guy that most likes to hear himself talk. Keep it going old toot, it’s good humor.

Use the hurt feelings report, franny. Then try Ignore.

It’ll be okay.
Originally Posted by BobBrown

LOL

Hmmm.

Jmo, just like yours.

You drunkards are so touchy and easily offended, Flave.

Headed to the fishing camp for several days.

Try and stay sober after you get your housework done.
Originally Posted by IA_fog

My argument first,,,,
Measles 30% death rate
Pneumonia 10%
Covid 19 .2%
So why all the push
Now my question,, what is the push so hard for those who dont want it?? Is it just a power trip thing? Or is it to just keep dividing this country because the race war wasn’t winning? What is the true hidden agenda? I dont believe you can die from the vaccine because if that was the case they wouldn’t push it on us CONSERVATIVES, or third world countries, dont they want the population too die off? What is the hidden piece I can’t see
Huh? Measles = 30% Death rate?, Covid 19.2% Death rate?
I was worried I was gonna worry
Lessons from the fire.

It's impossible to have a rational discussion with irrational minds
Originally Posted by 700LH
Lessons from the fire.

Rational’s got nothing to do with it.

Says the guy with 9000 post in a year.
Originally Posted by mirage243

That’s just Flave’s Sock Puppet. Then add to that all of Flave’s posts and you can see why he’s Mr. Mom and doesn’t work.

He’s Just another mouthy drunkard.
Interesting that they can't even reliably test for the virus as shown here https://www.cdc.gov/csels/dls/locs/...ges_CDC_RT-PCR_SARS-CoV-2_Testing_1.html

And....since when do we need to offer rewards for the vaccine that is free and touted as saving the human race?

People love free stuff. You don't need a reward to give away free stuff. People take Obama phones but not old couches.....why?
Originally Posted by high_country_
Interesting that they can't even reliably test for the virus as shown here https://www.cdc.gov/csels/dls/locs/...ges_CDC_RT-PCR_SARS-CoV-2_Testing_1.html

And....since when do we need to offer rewards for the vaccine that is free and touted as saving the human race?

People love free stuff. You don't need a reward to give away free stuff. People take Obama phones but not old couches.....why?

Wait a minute, no more real time PCR tests?

My argument first,,,,
Measles 30% death rate
Pneumonia 10%
Covid 19 .2%
So why all the push

Maybe youre too blind or stupid to see the real push is by your precious DNC, WHO, CDC, Biteme, Faukii etc to make us take it, contrary to law regarding meds not cleared by the FDA.

Nuremberg code?

Big Pharma and Fauki make money off the jab. Big Pharma funds the AMA and its Journal, New England JOM, Lancet, the DNC ....
Clue: It wasnt always this way. Now is not the days real vaccines were made for real, natural diseases.

Why take the jab when Hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin will do the jab? In fact, that alone makes the vaccine illegal to make or give. DUH.

Big Pharma gives $4.6 billion a year to the CDC.

What money are we making by opposing the jab. What do we get out of trying to keep kids from getting the jab when they dont need it. What does pharma and Fauki get? Money.

Maybe you cant remember, follow the money. The love of it is the root of all evil.

Who owns big pharma, Piglosi, Biteme, the Rinos, Hollywood, MSM, Social Media, the DNC?

Im a Dr. and you're a dumbfuck.
Well, heres another good reason to dodge the risk.

https://americanfaith.com/pfizer-covid-shot-only-39-effective-israel-study/
Fish camp is Old Toot’s excuse for her kghunt smelling like tuna

LOL

Hmmm.

I can tell you feel stupid.

And you should. Because COVTARDS are stupid.

You drunkards are so touchy and easily offended, Flave.

Headed to the fishing camp for several days.

Try and stay sober after you get your housework done.

Old Toot’s standby response.

He’s not hiding. He’s just…. Hiding.

LOL
Originally Posted by mirage243

That’s just Flave’s Sock Puppet. Then add to that all of Flave’s posts and you can see why he’s Mr. Mom and doesn’t work.

He’s Just another mouthy drunkard.

God I love watching idiots put their resume on full display.

LOL
With all the bribes paid by China to Biden it’s no wonder he is protecting Them.

No, no, no!

Hunter is selling them his paintings. Everyone knows that's legit.

My argument first,,,,
Measles 30% death rate
Pneumonia 10%
Covid 19 .2%
So why all the push

This makes it illegal to produce or use a vaccine for COVID-19

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1232869/

LOL

Hmmm.

All medical doctors admit that no one knows of long term effects because it hasn't been around long enough to know. Anyone taking the Covid-19 vaccine at this point is a test subject

Originally Posted by las

No, no, no!

Hunter is selling them his paintings. Everyone knows that's legit.

Years from now, it will be revealed that it was actually Joe Biden that bought alla the paintings.

Cause he thought if he bought em all, he'd get ta meet the President.
Fauci is a tool and he is making lots of money off of the vaccines. Also the media isn’t reporting all the negatives on the vaccines.
Big Pharma has almost as much money as a govt that can print it endlessly. There is no limit to their reach when we have greedy unprincipled demons like our politicians running the country. Hell even if they were as devout as altar boys it’d be hard to imagine them maintaining their virtue in this climate.
Covid 19–.2% I edited my post and those stats are are pre vaccine for the specific problem

But in New York they have been adding deaths in Nursing homes. Texas says we do not need to know how many died in Nursing homes.

IF none of the vaccine work how do you explain the Covid-19 Death in one town in Brazil going to near Zero after giving 75% of the

46,000 people the Vaccine? Same thing in Israel. It was going way down in USA until Delta found all those vaccine deniers in Trump states.

Just saying, evidence is pretty strong vaccine works as advertised. Show me a city where 75% of the city was vaccinated and COVID-19

continued to increase. There are none. Remember we have to get 70% or more for herd immunity to work. Will not work in cities with 35% vaccination. Many more

will die there. The vaccine is not perfect but it is the next best thing.
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

But in New York they have been adding deaths in Nursing homes. Texas says we do not need to know how many died in Nursing homes.

IF none of the vaccine work how do you explain the Covid-19 Death in one town in Brazil going to near Zero after giving 75% of the

46,000 people the Vaccine? Same thing in Israel. It was going way down in USA until Delta found all those vaccine deniers in Trump states.

Just saying, evidence is pretty strong vaccine works as advertised. Show me a city where 75% of the city was vaccinated and COVID-19

continued to increase. There are none. Remember we have to get 70% or more for herd immunity to work. Will not work in cities with 35% vaccination. Many more

will die there. The vaccine is not perfect but it is the next best thing.

Brazil?

LOL

That’s as funny as the Chinese and India “numbers.”

Fugk you people are dumb.

LOL

Hmmm.

Jmo, just like yours.

It’ll be okay.

Thanks for the suggestion, seems to me that 100’s might file a hurt feelings report on you if they took your advice, no? So a logical man might deduce “hey, perhaps I might want to look in the mirror”. But not ole toot, he knows all and likes to publicly and proudly display an inability to critically think for all of us to witness. You do you Toot, and must say I’m enjoying the your show.

LOL

Hmmm.

Jmo, just like yours.

It’ll be okay.

Thanks for the suggestion, seems to me that 100’s might file a hurt feelings report on you if they took your advice, no? So a logical man might deduce “hey, perhaps I might want to look in the mirror”. But not ole toot, he knows all and likes to publicly and proudly display an inability to critically think for all of us to witness. You do you Toot, and must say I’m enjoying the your show.

Vagasil, franny, you need much, much vagasil. Get you some.

Right after you file that hurt feelings report with Mr. Bin.
Enjoy the show, franny.
It's hilarious seeing a guy from Minnesota being far more American than I gal from Louisiana. But there it is, for all the world to see.
Because the state you live in complete dictates who you are? I get your comment but it’s far from reality. Fact is most of the morons are in the blue counties and live in and around the big city, most of the rest of the state is pretty normal.
BTW, I need nothing ‘lil Toot, you keep up the stupidity, it’s a real hoot. And don’t bother bringing up the hurt feelings report again, you’ve used that one about 27 times now, old material. I’m just trying warn you that everyone just keeps shaking their head when they read your nonsensical drivel. Keep it up. 😀👍
Because the state you live in complete dictates who you are? I get your comment but it’s far from reality. Fact is most of the morons are in the blue counties and live in and around the big city, most of the rest of the state is pretty normal.

I hear you, but it's just not true. How can a state with 40% black go red but your state that only has token kneegros go blue?

Even the best of your counties are a 60/40 split. The point being that more vote liberal than not, period. Sorry, but it's a fact and you can't prove me wrong.

Show me how many of your counties are 90% red in the last 40 years of voting.
BTW, I need nothing ‘lil Toot, you keep up the stupidity, it’s a real hoot. And don’t bother bringing up the hurt feelings report again, you’ve used that one about 27 times now, old material. I’m just trying warn you that everyone just keeps shaking their head when they read your nonsensical drivel. Keep it up. 😀👍

You’ve been badly traumatized and I’m sorry for that, tranny, scuse me please,,,,,, franny.

It’s good you being from Blue Minnesota who knows personally what “everyone “ thinks and is shaking their heads. You’re a regular Fuggin clairvoyant.

Basically you’re offended and too f’kn stupid to use Ignore.
Make that 28 times and don’t forget your Vagasil.
Originally Posted by Ray_Herbert

I hear you, but it's just not true. How can a state with 40% black go red but your state that only has token kneegros go blue?

Even the best of your counties are a 60/40 split. The point being that more vote liberal than not, period. Sorry, but it's a fact and you can't prove me wrong.

That’s not the point I was trying to make but I guess you were wanting to go down another rabbit hole. Whatever.

The answer is we have over 600,000 deaths no matter how you count it. We are trying to stop more from dying this very deadly virus.

Problem is a huge number of people in the USA are listening to people with no medical background, and those people are lying to you.

we can not make you believe but many of you will suffer the consequences. We are also trying to protect the people around those non believers.

The answer is we have over 600,000 deaths no matter how you count it. We are trying to stop more from dying this very deadly virus.

Problem is a huge number of people in the USA are listening to people with no medical background, and those people are lying to you.

we can not make you believe but many of you will suffer the consequences. We are also trying to protect the people around those non believers.

Yeah, well it isn't.

6p0,000....whata fugging retard.

How do you know who anyone is listening to. It’s also rather arrogant to assume many of us aren’t intelligent enough to examine the raw statistics in our particular areas and figure everything out for ourselves.

‘Many of you will suffer the consequences’………yeah, I’m extremely concerned about a 1% chance. Wait, that 1% is a raw statistic not controlled for, in my area, those over 60 connected to a care facility (the vast majority of deaths in NH).

Yeah, that’s a risk I’m willing to take.

Who is "we" bitch? What are your qualifications? GFY

That’s not the point I was trying to make but I guess you were wanting to go down another rabbit hole. Whatever.

Making points with facts has never been one of your stronger qualities.
Never.

With all due respect, just who is the “WE” you are referring to? What is your contribution and who appointed you to your position?
Sarcastically, you sound just like my liberal sister who thinks she knows everything relevant because she listens to Rachael Madcow and Brett Baier and reads ‘The Atlantic’.
I have friends a husband and wife, both with health problems and both fully vaccinated. Both are just getting over Covid-19 and both risk long term effects from the vaccine. Both listened to the kool-aid that claims these new vaccines without FDA approval are safe
You forget that the vaccine was a great accomplishment by President Trump who forced the bureaucracy to redo the procedure to develop and approve these vaccines in record time. Instead of taking the normal 7 years to grant approval, it took them 9 months! The progressive fascists could let Trump get credit for this accomplishment so they attacked the vaccine saying it wasn’t safe.

Furthermore, just about every news media and Democrat lied while Trump was in office. Starting with lying about Russian collusion. Then impeaching him for investigating Biden’s corruption. It’s no wonder tha the people don’t trust the progressive fascists and their propagandists, the news media. People with functional brains know this and rightly suspect everything they say, ie lie about.
[quote=GunTruck50]

we can not make you believe but many of you will suffer the consequences. We are also trying to protect the people around those non believers. [/quote

Thanks for the laugh. So Joe X dies last month and is labeled a Covid death, which he did have. But the fact is he had stage 4 cancer and 2 weeks to live. That’s how it goes, and the 600k is probably massively overstated from reality. But you keep watching CNN. It’s a 99.8% survivable virus.
So when do we fit it?
More covid info.

https://www.deconstructingconventional.com/post/18-reason-i-won-t-be-getting-a-covid-vaccine

Making points with facts has never been one of your stronger qualities.
Never.

So says the man that never says anything, funny stuff right there ‘lil tooter. Keep em coming you’re a hoot, or I mean Toot. 😉
The Covid 19 vaccine is the first vaccine is the absolute first vaccine I've every heard of anyone questioning.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
The Covid 19 vaccine is the first vaccine is the absolute first vaccine I've every heard of anyone questioning.

First one not yet approved by the EPA.

People should’ve questioned a lot of things the government and media has told them.

People should’ve questioned a lot of things the government and media has told them.

The EPA is known for being slow on these types of approvals.
Grins
I read the local papers and I know who is dying around me. It's pretty much the same demographic that's been passing on forever.

Locally, even in the nursing homes that have been inundated with C19 cases, the death rate remains about the same as ever. People have always been dying there and the raw numbers really haven't changed.

I had C19 last November and I don't really want it again. I thought that once having had it, I'd be automatically immune. Knowing a few research type players in that game, I've made some inquiries. Those involved mostly agree that I might be wrong. They have all been, or plan to be vaccinated. Even those who've had the virus.

Get the vax, or don't. It's really nobody's business except for you, your family, and maybe your medical provider.
I really don't understand all the hysteria here about it.
I do understand that some get a kick out of stirring the pot.
Same here, 75-90yo’s. A few 35-55’s from cancer or similar, Couple kids from car wrecks and drug overdoses.

FDA??

LOL

No, I say YOU are A-OK.

LOL

LOL

Hmmm.

Don't be so hard on the guy. He's doing the best he can.
Originally Posted by 700LH
Lessons from the fire.

Yeah, but there's still plenty of rational minds in evidence on this forum. In my view, being straight with those folks is my reason for continuing to be involved here. But the fabric of my faith is fraying, I must admit...
Conrad, fwiw, I agree pretty much with everything you wrote in the OP. Thanks for posting.
Originally Posted by DocRocket

LOL

No, I say YOU are A-OK.

LOL

Was that supposed to say "A-Okie"?
Hmm... is he from Oklahoma? I did not know that. But it would explain a lot....
grin
If he isn't he should be.

The US Crude Mortality Rate for SARS-CoV2 is 283 per 100,000 population. This is not CDC or WHO number, this is from Worldometers.com, which is a pretty reliable worldwide source on this issue. Of course they get their US data from CDC. [ https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/coronavirus-death-rate/ ]

I posted an analysis of the VAERS data on risk from the CoV2 vaccines on another thread. Feel free to check my math.
Worldometers is a bullshit propaganda site, has been since the beginning of their propaganda, and admits the same.

The CDC counted the deaths every week, building up to over 12,000 by a week ago.

Then, they just decided ta subtract around 6,000 of those deaths, with no explanation or discernable reason.

So, just like every other instance involving bolo-19, the number is fake.

And any calculation based upon those numbers, is wrong.

A bunch of us had issues with the anthrax vaccine while in three military.

You're ignorance doesn't really mean much.

This is funny.

Any time you want to compare the number of critically ill covid patients you've been in a room with to me, let me know.

🤣

The US Crude Mortality Rate for SARS-CoV2 is 283 per 100,000 population. This is not CDC or WHO number, this is from Worldometers.com, which is a pretty reliable worldwide source on this issue. [ https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/coronavirus-death-rate/ ]

I posted an analysis of the VAERS data on risk from the CoV2 vaccines on another thread. Feel free to check my math.

Worldometer has data reported to them. They reliably present this data at face value. We all know that deaths reported to be by COVID have been manipulated. Why anyone trusts any data or information being put out is beyond me. We can’t even admit the connections between the outbreak and a lab that just happens to exist “coincidentally” where the outbreak originated, or openly and transparently discuss what the connections are between this Lab and the man leading the charge here in the US to combat it.

The US Crude Mortality Rate for SARS-CoV2 is 283 per 100,000 population. This is not CDC or WHO number, this is from Worldometers.com, which is a pretty reliable worldwide source on this issue. [ https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/coronavirus-death-rate/ ]

Q: Where does worldmeters.com get their US SARS-CoV2 mortality data?

A: The CDC

https://www.worldometers.info/sources/
The CDC has not added finalized 2020 mortality data to their databases. Their most recent provisional estimate from April 9, 2020 states that there were 3,358,814 deaths in 2020. This is up from earlier estimates in the 2.9 million range.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7014e1.htm#T1_down
Originally Posted by kingston

Q: Where does worldmeters.com get their US SARS-CoV2 mortality data?

A: The CDC

And you get your numbers from.... in your head? The back of your Cheerios box? Enlighten me.

Until you come up with some better numbers, you're whistling in the dark, Jack.

Because we are stuck with either working with the numbers that the epidemiologists are trying to put together, or sticking our heads in the sand and saying because we don't trust them we aren't going to make any decisions or take any actions. I guess that's an alternative some folks can live with. I can't.

Like the rest of my profession, we have been relying on CDC to give us data on infectious diseases for a long time. I've been reading their monographs and bulletins for 30+ years. I've come to believe they are more right than they are wrong. Apparently Worldometers thinks the same, as do a lot of epidemiologists around the world. But hey, what do they know.

There are inaccuracies in any data set. CDC is constantly revising its numbers because it's constantly re-analyzing incoming data to try to get a better handle on the reality of it. Same deal with the State departments of health. If there were truly any serious discrepancies in the reported CoV2 statistics, it would be apparent from inconsistences between state, regional, and national data. These numbers are scrutinized by all manner of scientists who study epidemics, most of whom do not work for .gov. If there was a serious problem, we would know about it.

But don't let that stop you from imagining vast left-wing conspiracies.

And you get your numbers from.... in your head? The back of your Cheerios box? Enlighten me.

Until you come up with some better numbers, you're whistling in the dark, Jack.

Because we are stuck with either working with the numbers that the epidemiologists are trying to put together, or sticking our heads in the sand and saying because we don't trust them we aren't going to make any decisions or take any actions. I guess that's an alternative some folks can live with. I can't.

Like the rest of my profession, we have been relying on CDC to give us data on infectious diseases for a long time. I've been reading their monographs and bulletins for 30+ years. I've come to believe they are more right than they are wrong. Apparently Worldometers thinks the same, as do a lot of epidemiologists around the world. But hey, what do they know.

There are inaccuracies in any data set. CDC is constantly revising its numbers because it's constantly re-analyzing incoming data to try to get a better handle on the reality of it. Same deal with the State departments of health. If there were truly any serious discrepancies in the reported CoV2 statistics, it would be apparent from inconsistences between state, regional, and national data. These numbers are scrutinized by all manner of scientists who study epidemics, most of whom do not work for .gov. If there was a serious problem, we would know about it.

But don't let that stop you from imagining vast left-wing conspiracies.

I'm not theorizing anything. I simply refuted your patently absurd statement that "this is not a CDC or WHO number."

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Good point. Original post edited to reflect this.
Originally Posted by Hastings

My argument first,,,,
Measles 30% death rate
Pneumonia 10%
Covid 19 .2%
So why all the push
Huh? Measles = 30% Death rate?, Covid 19.2% Death rate?
Boy, did I ever misread that one. It says Covid-19 = a .2% death rate, not 19.2%. But where did measles ever produce a 30% death rate. When I was a kid we had all manner of measles, rubella, mumps, chicken pox, flu and usually got over it just fine and probably stronger for it. Our parents weren't much into medical expense. I got wrecked up in a horse mishap at about 12 years old, Unconscious for an undetermined time, cracked ribs, the whole nine yards and nary a doctor visit.
© 24hourcampfire