Home
Texas dashcam shows illegal immigrants pour out of smuggler's car after pursuit

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-dashcam-illegal-immigrants-smugglers-car-after-pursuit

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
Figured I’d get banned for putting wetbacks in the title 😜
I counted 13
More slaves for the communist US government. People are stupid crossing the border into the USA.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

They are wetbacks. That's not a racist term. It means they crossed the Rio Grande illegally...

Those coming in from China and Haiti now are wetbacks too...

I'm sick of 'em down here. We have at least a couple of high speed pursuits with bailouts daily now. Homes broken into. Damaged fences, gates. Livestock running loose. Equipment stolen.

Just yesterday the cartel human traffickers dumped the body of a dead guy in a bar ditch about a mile from the ranch. Cartel called his niece and told her where they had dumped the body after he died... Died of Covid probably.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

They are wetbacks. That's not a racist term. It means they crossed the Rio Grande illegally...

Those coming in from China and Haiti now are wetbacks too...

I'm sick of 'em down here. We have at least a couple of high speed pursuits with bailouts daily now. Homes broken into. Damaged fences, gates. Livestock running loose. Equipment stolen.

Just yesterday the cartel human traffickers dumped the body of a dead guy in a bar ditch about a mile from the ranch. Cartel called his niece and told her where they had dumped the body after he died... Died of Covid probably.

Yep. Don’t matter what 3rd world schitthole they came from. If they swim the Rio Grand, they’re Wetbacks.

I’m sure there’s plenty of Muslims swimming it nowadays too. Since Hiden Biden’s Forced Policy of Catch & Release.
No telling what the hell is coming across besides from residents of Mexico or South America.
My Arizona relatives tell me, when they cross down around Pima County, they never bring enough water...and they flag down the green and white trucks. Why not, they probably don't get sent back anyway. Thanks Joe.

Banned?

Nah, you can call someone’s mother a c um guzzler and not get banned, and Caribou Jones will still regard you as a medal of honor recipient for running the battery supply cage in the service.
From the link....

”Texas DPS told Fox News their troopers have been involved in 473 pursuits since the start of Operation Lone Stat as of July 15th.”

Operation Lone Star was launched on March 6th of this year.

https://gov.texas.gov/news/post/gov...tar-to-address-crisis-at-southern-border
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
From the link....

”Texas DPS told Fox News their troopers have been involved in 473 pursuits since the start of Operation Lone Stat as of July 15th.”

Operation Lone Star was launched on March 6th of this year.

https://gov.texas.gov/news/post/gov...tar-to-address-crisis-at-southern-border

They had one about 65 miles south of here on I-20 the other day. Several Wets hiding under a blanket in the bed of a pickup.
Originally Posted by slumlord

Banned?

Nah, you can call someone’s mother a c um guzzler and not get banned, and Caribou Jones will still regard you as a medal of honor recipient for running the battery supply cage in the service.

I got a call from Rick once for tilting a thread C H I M P Out back when the Halfican was occupying the WH

The reason you can’t type it here normally anymore without “cheating”. 🤠
I counted 14 illegals, but that translates to x 3 for dem votes. So, 42 is the base number.

🦫
That kind of activity is a waste of time.
Even if you catch everyone of them, it’s only a drop in the bucket.
Shut them down at the border, with severe measures and consequences, and maybe you can stop the flow of the illegals
But we know that that won’t happen!
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
Shut them down at the border, with severe measures and consequences, and maybe you can stop the flow of the illegals

Prosecute the millions of Americans who hire them, but we know that won’t happen either.
I counted 14 wets.

Prosecute the millions of Americans who hire them, but we know that won’t happen either.

Very true Birdy. Here is the conundrum. The situation here is most are now employed by a "cousin" ,( using the term very loosely). And the end result is their apparent immunity to rules and regulations. Local level politicians and officials are also either "cousins" now, or are afraid to touch them and be branded with some racial epithet. A brilliant example is the marble counter top factory that has sprung up next door to me.
Near 40 years ago, I got this thick brown envelope that sacred the tar out of me, telling me what would happen if I hired an illegal.
Allow me to share another tidbit.

Daughter and SIL were considering have a new house moved in here on the place. Met with a gentleman concerning septic. An aerobic system as I have. In conversation they brought up all the 10+ acre tracts to the north and across the creek from us that were springing up with old used mobile homes like 15 per 10 acre place on the average. They asked the man what these people were doing for septic and water.

He answered with no water and no septic. He stated that this county wiil not prosecute individuals with the proper surname on septic violations. So, I don’t have a clue how true this is but After seeing these places I do not doubt his statement.
Most of them are on the welfare tit after just a short time. Only a few will bother to work. They have whole sections of the big cities all to themselves.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

Very true Birdy. Here is the conundrum. The situation here is most are now employed by a "cousin" ,( using the term very loosely). And the end result is their apparent immunity to rules and regulations. Local level politicians and officials are also either "cousins" now, or are afraid to touch them and be branded with some racial epithet. A brilliant example is the marble counter top factory that has sprung up next door to me.

Ahh, I've been wondering how it got done in my area. Most of the Burley tobacco around here is cut & put in the barn by Mexican crews. But the grower hires one guy & he brings the crew, the growers never just go to town & look for workers, or pay them individually.
Growers avoiding the problems of hiring illegals that way & likely(say it ain't so) avoiding the taxes that are supposed to be paid on each individual worker.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Allow me to share another tidbit.

Daughter and SIL were considering have a new house moved in here on the place. Met with a gentleman concerning septic. An aerobic system as I have. In conversation they brought up all the 10+ acre tracts to the north and across the creek from us that were springing up with old used mobile homes like 15 per 10 acre place on the average. They asked the man what these people were doing for septic and water.

He answered with no water and no septic. He stated that this county wiil not prosecute individuals with the proper surname on septic violations. So, I don’t have a clue how true this is but After seeing these places I do not doubt his statement.

Yep.

Stash houses.

Guess it beats being crammed in like sardines in the trunk of a black Honda Civic. But not by much.
Originally Posted by ERK
Most of them are on the welfare tit after just a short time. Only a few will bother to work. They have whole sections of the big cities all to themselves.

They are on the govt tit as soon as they step foot here.

Every meal. Every health care visit. Transportation to wanted destination. Every place they live. School their kids. Pay their electric bill. And on and on....

They won't ever wean either.
Unfortunately once they are settled in a town. No politician has the guts to deport them. They will be here forever busy having anchor babies. What a country. Hasbeen
© 24hourcampfire