Home
https://www.rt.com/sport/529210-deniz-saypinar-instagram-influencer-american-airlines/

BTW, yes it’s a chick.
That’s sexist and racist…
Couldn't find ANYTHING wrong with that.

And I looked, hard!
I pity dudes on that flight traveling with their wives....
She's a fox, but completely lacking a sense of propriety.
Thats probably the best thing turkey's ever produced.
Originally Posted by oldtrapper

+1. - Another "poor me" attention whore. Decent looking tho.
Like as not it was a deliberate stunt to get her in the news.

Well, she made the Fire!
These "strong, empowered" women wouldn't wear schit like that if there wasn't such a thing as alimony.
It's called Marketing.
Looks like she has at least a Masters in it.
This was absolutely deliberate. She is an Instagram and YouTube influencer. She gets paid for hits in her site. She’s no dummy…
What ever she is selling"I want me some!!"
It was staged
Surely someone could of volunteered to wear her like a mask.
POS media companies theses days. Post a pic of the damn offensive attire.

Seen much worse during my years of flying weekly for work. Especially on departing Vegas flights.

She definitely got da badonk adonk going in on. However I bet that long sleeve shirt wasn't tied around her waist when boarding.

[Linked Image from i0.wp.com]
What the hell is wrong with people - they lose their minds when they get near an airport these days.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
What the hell is wrong with people - they lose their minds when they get near an airport these days.

And apparently their ability to move at a normal pace and get the hell out of the way of those who do, while taking up as much room in the middle of the passageways as they can.

Same as in grocery stores - once in the door it is a s l o w saunter, like they don't know where they are or what the hell they are in there for.

There may be some justification for the grocery store wanderers - fuggers keep moving stuff around so customers have to look for it, and see other stuff to impulse buy.

I went in for a single item the other day and came out with 5- but I did it on the fly! smile
Imagine the humping she could throw...
[Linked Image from nypost.com]
Pro whore.
The only thing I keep thinking when I see her pics is "high maintenance narcissist"....
Those same families will go to the beach with plenty of women covering less. I don’t see the difference.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
It's called Marketing.
Looks like she has at least a Masters in it.

This…. Even bad publicity is better than no publicity. Easy way to up the clicks to all of her social media pages.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Pro whore.

Are there any other kind? The ones that don't charge are sluts

KC

As the old saying goes, "I don't care what you say about me, just spell my name right." grin

L.W.
Pierced nipples - freak in the sheets

Nailed it.

Same thought I had. Personally I wouldn't mind if she got on the plane naked. But if you go to public places wearing something that shows both cheeks of your ass then you will eventually run afoul of the dress code police. A fact I'm sure she was well aware of.
Originally Posted by Sheister
The only thing I keep thinking when I see her pics is "high maintenance narcissist"....

Your perception is correct.
Pumped up, fake tits, attention whore. Ugh.
Skank looking for a lawsuit and attention. Nothing more...
Originally Posted by Stophel

Get in shape , get fake tits , wear skimpy 'i'mma slut clothes' , get your lips blown up , put make-up on w/a putty knife = instant star that can empty dudes with no game wallet .

I've laughed for years at what I consider to be morons = guys who sit and gaze at strippers and hand over their paychecks .
It's no different that what women athletes are wearing in major track and field meets. How many times have cheeky pole vaulting videos been posted here?
Originally Posted by Willto

Same thought I had. Personally I wouldn't mind if she got on the plane naked. But if you go to public places wearing something that shows both cheeks of your ass then you will eventually run afoul of the dress code police. A fact I'm sure she was well aware of.

If they didn’t kick her off, then 350# Shama’leshia would wear it too.

Just. Not. As. Well. 🤢
Originally Posted by las

+1. - Another "poor me" attention whore. Decent looking tho.

Yes. A "poor me" attention whore.
Yuck.
I don't want my girls to see that on a plane, no matter how fit she is. There's a time and place to show your stuff, and a plane ain't it.
Dayum, I’d a lay a mack on at the gas pumps, mmm hmm gurl
Originally Posted by slumlord

#makethemcheeksclap
Originally Posted by high_country_
Thats probably the best thing turkey's ever produced.

There are plenty of hot middle eastern women. The problem is the religion, nothing wrong with the base gene pool when it comes to hot women. Get them away from that fu*ked up religion and many of them love to show off.
Well....

Bless...

Her.....

Heart....
Originally Posted by reivertom
I don't want my girls to see that on a plane, no matter how fit she is. There's a time and place to show your stuff, and a plane ain't it.

Thank you.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
B-butt. Dee Wimens.. inda dee chirens.. smile
Originally Posted by ol_mike

Get in shape , get fake tits , wear skimpy 'i'mma slut clothes' , get your lips blown up , put make-up on w/a putty knife = instant star that can empty dudes with no game wallet .

I've laughed for years at what I consider to be morons = guys who sit and gaze at strippers and hand over their paychecks .

Yep, there are a lot of desperate/dumb Guy's on this rock.
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER
Originally Posted by ol_mike

Yep, there are a lot of desperate/dumb Guy's on this rock.

Holly chit Britney hold my beer.

Very fit and she got the attention she wanted. Pure stunt, I think.

Would not want to ‘splain that to my 12 yo son!
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Originally Posted by slumlord

#makethemcheeksclap

Those aren't clappers. Those are bangers. smile

Ho's be ho's, man...
Originally Posted by ironbender

Very fit and she got the attention she wanted. Pure stunt, I think.

Would not want to ‘splain that to my 12 yo son!

Worse yet, I wouldn't want my 12 yo son to have to explain it to me.
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Attention whore.
Yah but let her on & I hold her down & spank that healthy azz & the airlines mad 🤷🏻‍♂️ My wife’s mad, passengers are shocked & rushing to her defense & my two lads are laughing their azzes off while planning their vacations while dad is in jail……again 🤦🏼‍♂️

This all providing she doesn’t kick the living chit outa me.

Oh well I’ve had beat downs for less reason.

Who here would like to gently bite one of those nipples ? Show of hands please
I'd love her for at least a minute.
Looks way better than those woke piggies modeling for Victoria’s Secret now
Yes sir, that's 3 pumps and a bear down..
And here's another attempt to steal our male privilege to stare at scantily clad women...

TOKYO (AP) — At an Olympics aiming to set the highest level of television standards, the head of broadcasting at the Tokyo Games is trying to banish overly sexualized images of female athletes.

“Sport appeal, not sex appeal” is one mantra Olympic officials push in an effort to reach gender equity on the field of play and on screen.

“You will not see in our coverage some things that we have been seeing in the past, with details and close-up on parts of the body,” Olympic Broadcasting Services chief executive Yiannis Exarchos said Monday.

That can be difficult with state-of-the-art technology filming sports — such as beach volleyball, gymnastics, swimming and track — where female athletes' uniforms can be scant and skimpy.
Our youngest daughter has a classmate whose mother is like that,fake hair,fake giant tits,blown up lips,bo-tox,all tatted up,the works.She has been spoken to by the head nun about appropriate attire when she picks up her kid.
You send your daughter to an all girls private Catholic school and show up dressed like you're walking to the stripper pole.These women are nuts.
© 24hourcampfire