Home
Posted By: rte Liz Cheney A Republican? - 07/24/21

OUCH!

Nope.
Not even close.
She’s a Republican alright. What she isn’t is a constitutionalist or a conservative.
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: Liz Cheney A Republican? - 07/24/21
LMAO read this garbage from the Daily Beast…

Liz Cheney Is Saving Pelosi, the GOP, and Maybe America From Themselves

Queen Liz Cheney continued to cement her image as the Iron Lady of the Republican Party this week, with a bold endorsement of Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s decision to veto two Trump allies—Reps. Jim Jordan and Jim Banks—from the Jan. 6 select committee.

Pelosi objected to these picks by Minority “Leader” Kevin McCarthy because, as Cheney explained, Jordan “may well be a material witness to events that led to that day–that led to January 6th,” and Banks “disqualified himself by his comments in particular over the last 24 hours demonstrating that he is not taking this seriously.”

In so doing, Cheney preserved the seriousness and credibility of the committee. To borrow a phrase from Rush Limbaugh, Cheney is equal time.

This is a testament to the power of one individual’s integrity-based decisions. Cheney, by her very existence as a Republican, makes this select committee bipartisan—and not solely in the “fig leaf” manner that McCarthy, who’s determined to cut off any real look at the role Republican elected officials, up to the commander in chief himself, played in the events of that disgraceful day—wants you to believe.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/liz-cheney-is-saving-pelosi-the-gop-and-maybe-america-from-themselves
Posted By: rte Re: Liz Cheney A Republican? - 07/24/21
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
LMAO read this garbage from the Daily Beast…

Once you sell your soul,all of Satan's acolytes will come to you aid.lol
A fuggin dyke running on the Republican Party ticket tells you most of what you need to know about the Republican Party.
Posted By: OldHat Re: Liz Cheney A Republican? - 07/24/21
When's the Wyoming primary?
Posted By: OldHat Re: Liz Cheney A Republican? - 07/24/21
How much you want to bet she has other political plans now. She will probably be appointed to something or given some other role by the democrats. There is now way she has any future anything republican unless she moves to a purple state.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Nope.
Not even close.

This^^^^^^
Posted By: rainshot Re: Liz Cheney A Republican? - 07/24/21
She's an establishment republican which is pretty close to democrat. He father was in the establishment. They're scared out of their minds that Trump got elected and have worked to destroy his presidency ever since. She's propped up by democrats like many of them are. If a democrat can't win he'll support someone he can live with and she's not much different than the real thing. She has to go but they all have to go. McConnell, Cornyn. all of them. Romney should've never saw congress.
Prediction- if she’s primaried and loses, the Dems will give her a cabinet position or ambassadorship just to piss of Trump supporters.
Prediction- if she’s primaried and loses, the Dems will give her a cabinet position or ambassadorship just to piss of Trump supporters.

Either that or CNN or MSMBC will offer her a lucrative contributor position and claim she makes them fair and balanced.
Liz Cheney is a political whore, same as Kamala Harris.
Posted By: 222ND Re: Liz Cheney A Republican? - 07/24/21
You would think Wyoming could do better than her.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Liz Cheney A Republican? - 07/24/21

Won't piss me off, I already know what she is.
Posted By: efw Re: Liz Cheney A Republican? - 07/24/21
I think she is a more honest Rep than most.

Trump and other populists don’t belong in the Republican Party.

I mean that as a compliment. The GOP hasn’t been G for a long time just a bunch of mooching pansy speed bumps for leftist bullies.
Originally Posted by efw
I think she is a more honest Rep than most.

Trump and other populists don’t belong in the Republican Party.

I mean that as a compliment. The GOP hasn’t been G for a long time just a bunch of mooching pansy speed bumps for leftist bullies.

That’s a great assessment. The hardcore left has been in the driver’s seat for a while now they control the propaganda, educational system ect. The GOP is exactly that a mooching, pansy speed bump not much different than the hardcore left other than seeing the lefts unpopular fanaticism as an opportunity for the GOP to make some money as the lightweight alternative.
Originally Posted by 222ND
You would think Wyoming could do better than her.

Her daddy, Dick the draft dodger Cheney will buy her next term for her, just like the first. She's got a shtt ton of candidates running against her in the primary...diluting the vote. That's how she won the first time. She's a carpetbagger from Virginia who bought a home in Wyoming just so she could run for office. Dirty Dick orchestrated it all for his darling daughter. He still has connections and clout in DC.
I actually thought Dick Cheney was presidential material, until HE changed my mind. Lynne Cheney herself was a solid intellect, I always paid attention when she was on the talk shows. I have no idea about her now because she truly left public life, turning to writing books, none of which I've read. But my read is, the Cheneys got establishmentalized somewhere along the line, forgot the peasants who elevated them.
She needs the hemp necktie. Like a lot of folks up there. Party ain’t even a consideration.
Sure she’s a republican. That doesn’t mean conservative. Way too many Republicans are not conservatives.
Posted By: DMc Re: Liz Cheney A Republican? - 07/25/21
Great ad, and I concur. Send her to the private sector.
JakeBlues, what part of wa state are you from. Im from central wa and its nice to see another wa state guy on here. I really enjoy your posts.

Betting so. She's an aristocrat and other aristocrats of the Uniparty, who are accomplishing NOTHING other than their own enrichment, will make sure she continues to be able to feed at the trough.

Like a lot of these DC slime, they are completely out of touch with their constituency and couldn't care less.
Posted By: Lee_R Re: Liz Cheney A Republican? - 07/25/21
I live in Wyoming and for the last few days two guys have been running tv ads here saying they're going after her seat. One guy just looks weird and the other's ad has the verbal equivalent of a typo (he inadvertently repeats himself) so it looks amateurish. There's another guy supposedly running that knocked up some chick 30 yrs ago when he was like 18 and she was 16, so he's getting smeared for that. Sure hoping they put up a legitimate candidate.
Posted By: Squidge Re: Liz Cheney A Republican? - 07/25/21
Not a Trumper, not on board the Trump train.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Liz Cheney A Republican? - 07/25/21
LOL

You guys still think we can vote our way out of a rigged election system , eh.

WY still uses Dominion right, NUFF SAID
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Liz Cheney A Republican? - 07/25/21
An enemy of the people.
Posted By: AB2506 Re: Liz Cheney A Republican? - 07/25/21
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
A fuggin dyke running on the Republican Party ticket tells you most of what you need to know about the Republican Party.

She’s not a lesbian, moron. Her sister Mary is. Make sure your brain is loaded before shooting your mouth off.

That being said, she’s no Republican and I hope she loses.
Originally Posted by AB2506

She’s not a lesbian, moron. Her sister Mary is. Make sure your brain is loaded before shooting your mouth off.

That being said, she’s no Republican and I hope she loses.

Okay. Sticking to her political views who the fugg cares? Thanks for the correction but based on your response it sounds like you raised a dyke. Glad to know that you wouldn’t vote for her though. Neither would I.
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: Liz Cheney A Republican? - 07/30/21
In a poll this week, 77% of Wyoming primary voters said they would not vote for her in a future election and only 26% thought she was a conservative.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Betting so. She's an aristocrat and other aristocrats of the Uniparty, who are accomplishing NOTHING other than their own enrichment, will make sure she continues to be able to feed at the trough.

Like a lot of these DC slime, they are completely out of touch with their constituency and couldn't care less.

Yep. She’s a Deep State POS too.
Posted By: Sycamore Re: Liz Cheney A Republican? - 07/30/21
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

How about her Dad, was he a rootin' tootin' conservative?
Posted By: efw Re: Liz Cheney A Republican? - 07/31/21
The GOP is exactly that a mooching, pansy speed bump not much different than the hardcore left other than seeing the lefts unpopular fanaticism as an opportunity for the GOP to make some money as the lightweight alternative.

At least the far leftists accomplish something for their constituents. The Reps do absolutely nothing except fundraise saying they’ll do something.
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: Liz Cheney A Republican? - 07/31/21
Originally Posted by fishingnut71
JakeBlues, what part of wa state are you from. Im from central wa and its nice to see another wa state guy on here. I really enjoy your posts.

I’m in Ferndale WA but thinking about buying some land over near Spokane. Can’t take the lunacy on this side of the mountains any longer.
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Only if you say so..

http://stateofthenation.co/?p=47518
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: Liz Cheney A Republican? - 07/31/21

He’s more of a McCain Republican, never met a war he didn’t like.
Originally Posted by Lee_R
I live in Wyoming and for the last few days two guys have been running tv ads here saying they're going after her seat. One guy just looks weird and the other's ad has the verbal equivalent of a typo (he inadvertently repeats himself) so it looks amateurish. There's another guy supposedly running that knocked up some chick 30 yrs ago when he was like 18 and she was 16, so he's getting smeared for that. Sure hoping they put up a legitimate candidate.

Chuck Gray is the guy.

He’s more of a McCain Republican, never met a war he didn’t like.

Dick the draft dodger Cheney never met a war he didn't like, he just never wanted to serve his country in one. Coward bastard.
© 24hourcampfire