Home
Posted By: Huntz Sick to death of COVID - 07/26/21
1- I don`t want to take the shot.
2-Its nobodies business but mine.
3-I don`t care what you do.
4-This is a politically driven topic.
5-The shut down did more harm then good.
6-I am not a scientist or Doctor and don`t play one on TV.
7-Please post more tits and ass pics.
8-I hope your day sucks.
Posted By: arky65 Re: Sick to death of COVID - 07/26/21
agree except, ya'll have a wonderful day
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: Sick to death of COVID - 07/26/21
We're all in this together.
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: Sick to death of COVID - 07/26/21
If everyone that is sick to death of Covid would just stop talking about Covid, vax. vs. non-vaxed etc. (especially on social media platforms) and just live their lives, it would go away PDQ, IMO.

As long as these media retards and the "powers that be" keep seeing it as a hot button, they're going to keep pushing it.
Posted By: Tide_Change Re: Sick to death of COVID - 07/26/21
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

That's the one I'm sick of.
Originally Posted by Rooster7
If everyone that is sick to death of Covid (especially on social media platforms) would just stop talking about Covid, vax. vs. non-vaxed etc. and just live their lives, it would go away PDQ, IMO.

As long as these media retards and the "powers that be" keep seeing it as a hot button, they're going to keep pushing it.

It's not going away in the news no matter what we do.
Originally Posted by Tide_Change
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

That's the one I'm sick of.

LOL no kidding.
Posted By: dassa Re: Sick to death of COVID - 07/27/21
I'm mostly sick of people saying if I don't wear a mask, they're going to die. Or if I don't get vaccinated, they're going to die.

It's been a year and a half, and they're still here. What more can I do? I'm getting sick of waiting.
Exponential.
Herd immunity
CDC guidelines
Conspiracy nuts
How ironic that the guy who was funding the lab from which it escaped, is our national spokesman and point person for “combatting it”. You can’t make this stuff up….Fouchi should be completely removed from any authoritative, publicly funded position.
Posted By: Stophel Re: Sick to death of COVID - 07/27/21
Originally Posted by RatherBHuntin
How ironic that the guy who was funding the lab from which it escaped, is our national spokesman and point person for “combatting it”. You can’t make this stuff up….Fouchi should be completely removed from any authoritative, publicly funded position.

He should just be completely removed....
Posted By: hookeye Re: Sick to death of COVID - 07/27/21
Page 1 and no T&A......
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: Sick to death of COVID - 07/27/21
Originally Posted by Huntz
1- I don`t want to take the shot.
2-Its nobodies business but mine.
3-I don`t care what you do.
4-This is a politically driven topic.
5-The shut down did more harm then good.
6-I am not a scientist or Doctor and don`t play one on TV.
8-I hope your day sucks.

I can only help you with request #7....and she's probably been vaccinated many times laugh

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Posted By: prplbkrr Re: Sick to death of COVID - 07/27/21
Originally Posted by dassa
I'm mostly sick of people saying if I don't wear a mask, they're going to die. Or if I don't get vaccinated, they're going to die.

It's been a year and a half, and they're still here. What more can I do? I'm getting sick of waiting.

If they are so afraid of dying, they should stay home and let the adults go about their business.
Posted By: NVhntr Re: Sick to death of COVID - 07/27/21
Originally Posted by Huntz

Not much ass but the best I can do on short notice.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Sick to death of COVID - 07/27/21
Not so much the disease, it's all the hyperbole.
Posted By: Riverc Re: Sick to death of COVID - 07/27/21
Me too it's 24/7

Covid,Covid,Covid
Vaccine,Vaccine,Vaccine
Pandemic,Pandemic,Pandemic

Over and Over day and night,wonder why so many are getting Brainwashed.
We all going to die!!!!! whistle
Posted By: viking Re: Sick to death of COVID - 07/27/21
F u c k COVID

The stat padding bastids, how can anyone believe that chit.

I’ll second the request for more T&A
Posted By: NVhntr Re: Sick to death of COVID - 07/27/21
It's all the idiots on here yammering about it nonstop that bug me.
Get the shot or don't, but STFU.
Posted By: ltppowell Re: Sick to death of COVID - 07/27/21
Dem's are losing control. They gotta scare weak people to maintain it.
Posted By: Hastings Re: Sick to death of COVID - 07/27/21
Sorry to have to tell you but this CV crap is going to go on for years and will ramp up in every election year so the vulnerable and people of color can have their votes collected without them having to prove they're even still alive. We are screwed.
Posted By: Swamplord Re: Sick to death of COVID - 07/27/21
guess the azz cup runneth over on this one

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
Posted By: SockPuppet Re: Sick to death of COVID - 07/27/21
Originally Posted by Swamplord

I don't know which variant that is, but I'm going to take a hard pass.
Posted By: Hastings Re: Sick to death of COVID - 07/27/21
That is a brave girl or not the least bit self conscious.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Sick to death of COVID - 07/27/21
[Linked Image from media.patriots.win]
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Sick to death of COVID - 07/27/21
.gov has your cure.
Posted By: Tide_Change Re: Sick to death of COVID - 07/27/21

Good gawd - can you just imagine how much sand sticks to that backside when it stands up?
Posted By: 257Bob Re: Sick to death of COVID - 07/27/21
I'm curious how some people think this is politically driven, I don't see the connection, please educate me. This whole business started when Trump was president and he initiated the vaccine development, Biden hasn't done a thing but that's pretty much expected. If this were a US only problem then I'd be suspicious of the CDC as much as anyone. But, this is an international problem so I'm not really sure where the political play is and what the end game could possibly be. Again, enlighten me.
Posted By: irfubar Re: Sick to death of COVID - 07/27/21
Originally Posted by 257Bob
I'm curious how some people think this is politically driven, I don't see the connection, please educate me. This whole business started when Trump was president and he initiated the vaccine development, Biden hasn't done a thing but that's pretty much expected. If this were a US only problem then I'd be suspicious of the CDC as much as anyone. But, this is an international problem so I'm not really sure where the political play is and what the end game could possibly be. Again, enlighten me.

This would take book worth of info to explain and more than likely you would simply dismiss it anyways.
The info is out there, and I believe it is your civic responsibility to inform yourself.... if you haven't at this point more than likely you are part of the problem.... has it occurred to you our country is in trouble? and if you think it is why haven't you searched for answers?
Posted By: gunswizard Re: Sick to death of COVID - 07/27/21
If you're so sick of COVID why the f uck are you starting another thread about it ? Just STFU and allow the subject to fade from the headlines, it has served it's purpose.
Posted By: 257Bob Re: Sick to death of COVID - 07/27/21
irfubar, I'm patient if you'd like to further explain, if it's so clear, it should be easy to sum up quickly. I'm not saying it's not political but I don't see the connection. What makes you think that I'd automatically dismiss it? I do consider myself very informed and I certainly don't think I'm part of the problem as you may suggest. And yes, I do think our country is in trouble and I'm thankful that I live in this generation and not the future as there are few who seem to value the constitution and what this country stands for but I see many more problems that are way more important than Covid. Covid will eventually be gone and we will still have to face the problems that we are dealing with today and the near future. I'm hopeful that the next election will get us back on track but we will have to wait and see who will step and take a position of leadership.
irfubar, I'm patient if you'd like to further explain, if it's so clear, it should be easy to sum up quickly. I'm not saying it's not political but I don't see the connection. What makes you think that I'd automatically dismiss it? I do consider myself very informed and I certainly don't think I'm part of the problem as you may suggest. And yes, I do think our country is in trouble and I'm thankful that I live in this generation and not the future as there are few who seem to value the constitution and what this country stands for but I see many more problems that are way more important than Covid. Covid will eventually be gone and we will still have to face the problems that we are dealing with today and the near future. I'm hopeful that the next election will get us back on track but we will have to wait and see who will step and take a position of leadership.

Bob,
You seem like a nice guy. May I ask where do you get your news?
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Sick to death of COVID - 07/27/21

Covid was designed and distributed with the idea in mind to not be gone until our country is gone.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Covid was designed and distributed with the idea in mind to not be gone until our country is gone.

This^^^^^^ of course the details are a bit more complicated... wink
© 24hourcampfire