Home

The women had a verbal exchange before punches were thrown.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/two-women-brawl-spirit-airlines-flight-vegas-atlanta-video/
Animals are supposed to be in certified cages and checked as baggage.
When are people going to wake up.
They need cages on the planes now.
Originally Posted by steve4102

Before I look, I'm going to predict the people involved were not of Swedish descent.
these stupid she-apes need to realize that octopuss schit they wear on their melons makes for a great punching handle
Correct sir.....same with me..
N being N!!
Flying Spirit Airlines from Atlanta to anywhere and being surprised by a fight is like going to see a Keenen Ivery Wayans movie and complaining that you can’t hear the movie because people are talking to the screen.

You’re kind of asking for it.
Women?
NBN.
I’m beginning to think they are violent
Two of my friends just retired from United. One flew the 777 Out of Newark,to Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai. In 14 years he never had one problem, not one fight not one unruly passenger. My other friend retiredFour months ago 737 out of Newark he calls them flying city buses.He’s had his fair share of issues, he says the passengers today are F-n pigs leave the garbage on the airplane floor. We get together once a month bunch of pilots out of Newark, the stories are hilarious! Charge 400 bucks to go to Florida one way and see how this will all change. Cheap flights cheap people.
Oh and they all say stop serving liquor at the airports and on the airplanes and give them a breathalyzer before entering the aircraft. You can cut down a tremendous amount of instances. They believe it’s just a matter of time.
How did i know before even looking! Lol,she- rillas doing a weave grab-ens
while the rest ook ! and aakk ! and say lots of words that humans can not
understand at all.
Fix yo wig ..
The reaction of those around it are always the same. It's like all the bystanders go into a frenzy yelling and encouraging them.
I guess I needs to gets my federal ID so i can get me a ring side seat to on of these events
Whu??

No one yelled WORLDSTAR !! ?
Spirit.

LOL
13% of the seats need to be caged.
Where would you move to to get away from this crap where you wouldn't freeze to death in the winter or be eaten by a bear?

Sounds like spirit airlines is just a city bus with wings.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Women?
Yes, but no mention of the word ladies.
You have to admire the dedication of that one chick at ground zero, who just keeps on filming the whole thing with her phone. Most folks would have gotten the heck out of Dodge, but not her. Even with the sista's flopping around and rolling across her lap she just keeps right on filming. I bet she could just taste those Youtube/facebook hits already.
Originally Posted by Beoceorl
You have to admire the dedication of that one chick at ground zero, who just keeps on filming the whole thing with her phone. Most folks would have gotten the heck out of Dodge, but not her. Even with the sista's flopping around and rolling across her lap she just keeps right on filming. I bet she could just taste those Youtube/facebook hits already.

She was born to be base of somebody's pyramid
I'm sure everyone is aware of the concept of critical mass for Plutonium. What is it for Sheboonium?
blacks doing what they do best
Originally Posted by Traveler52
blacks doing what they do best

These are type of blacks responsible blacks wont have anything to do with. For me the tem "knig-her" isnt about blacks per se, it's about self centered [bleep] of all colors that behave as if they are all that matters. Groids are going to be black......knig-hers.....I see white knig-hers everyday everywhere.
Originally Posted by SCgman1
Where would you move to to get away from this crap where you wouldn't freeze to death in the winter or be eaten by a bear?

Sounds like spirit airlines is just a city bus with wings.

The cold just takes some getting used to. I look forward to long cold winters. Most peaceful time of the year. Here's to a record breaking winter 2022!
Originally Posted by mathman
I'm sure everyone is aware of the concept of critical mass for Plutonium. What is it for Sheboonium?

That's pretty funny. It seems pretty low in airplanes and waffle houses.
Con-Air
If Shaniqua had been pointing her fingers shaped into a pistol inches from my face I would have relocated her nose just like the Sista did.
Originally Posted by deflave
Spirit.

LOL

The Greyhound of the skies.
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
They need cages on the planes now.

They need shoved out the door at 10K feet.
Originally Posted by NVhntr
13% of the seats need to be caged.

I saw what you did here. Well done sir...
Originally Posted by BamBam
Two of my friends just retired from United. One flew the 777 Out of Newark,to Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai. In 14 years he never had one problem, not one fight not one unruly passenger. My other friend retiredFour months ago 737 out of Newark he calls them flying city buses.He’s had his fair share of issues, he says the passengers today are F-n pigs leave the garbage on the airplane floor. We get together once a month bunch of pilots out of Newark, the stories are hilarious! Charge 400 bucks to go to Florida one way and see how this will all change. Cheap flights cheap people.

the airlines asked for that though - cheap no frills flights where you pay for everything beyond a seat, packed in more like cattle than passengers.

I phuggin hate flying, especially since I remember what it was like before deregulation.
Did the chic on the left ...have a toothache to start with ...lol
© 24hourcampfire