Home
Posted By: Old_Toot VA Requires Vaccinations - 07/27/21
For all of their healthcare workers.

The first major federal agency to do so.
Posted By: irfubar Re: VA Requires Vaccinations - 07/27/21
They should all quit.... on principle.... but noooo... gotta keep that goobermint pension
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: VA Requires Vaccinations - 07/27/21
Originally Posted by irfubar
They should all quit.... on principle.... but noooo... gotta keep that goobermint pension

Yeah. Should. Uh huh.

Goalie may have some first hand input on this.
This is disturbing on many levels.

I've not been keeping up with news the last few days. Gonna have to read up on it, and looking forward to reading Goalie's thoughts too.
Posted By: deflave Re: VA Requires Vaccinations - 07/27/21
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Why would you care?
Posted By: BobBrown Re: VA Requires Vaccinations - 07/27/21
Tooter Pooter takes every jab in his hind end he can get . LOL
Posted By: Slavek Re: VA Requires Vaccinations - 07/27/21
The healthcare provided were first to be vaccinated followed by people with certain predisposing conditions and the elderly. How can anyone expect for population to accept vaccination when all healthcare workers are not?
Originally Posted by Slavek
The healthcare provided were first to be vaccinated followed by people with certain predisposing conditions and the elderly. How can anyone expect for population to accept vaccination when all healthcare workers are not?

Liar

Speaking of predisposing
Originally Posted by deflave

Why would you care?

Every American should care about their Veterans.

Quit whining big momma.
The VA is a giant cluster F u c k once again now that Joey is in office and they know what they get away with.
This will merge into Patients being required to have it for eligibility....
Just a matter of time.....
The little toehold is being established....

At least under President Trump and his accountability intiative they had a eyeball on em.

Try rescheduling rountine blood work and then a week later the Q &A health session with a doc....

20 25 mins total to do both combined
Literally.....

What a goat Fuqk......

Early july was my yearly appt.
Had ta reschedule

Dec appt now.
They are just sooooooooo busy...
GMFAB......

VA around here is " N double O" for the most part anyways.

Better maintain your yearly check in for current status with em.
Fugga,s will drop ya from the system.
Then ya gotta deal with Shequithra the enroller once again and all the sista girls in the process who you are inconveniencing by making them do their job.

Try their death by touch tone menu and the groovy music and did you know blurbs, suicide messages.
You cant bypass em at all.
And then when ya get thru.
You get the pass the buck routine to whoever
They can't just make the # available of who you need to talk too.
Oh no.....
Cant have that info up front or available at all.....
Holy fuqk....
Call 1 800 827 1000 and go into gravity field of the Black hole of our Galaxy and spin around the accretion disc for 2 hours before you get a human on the line......
Then the PTB let me connect you fun begins.......

🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

Liar

Has your wife been vaccinated?
Unfortunately , you’re typically better off seeing private doctors than going to the VA if you can afford to.
Originally Posted by renegade50
The VA is a giant cluster F u c k once again now that Joey is in office and they know what they get away with.

At least under President Trump and his accountability intiative they had a eyeball on em.

Try rescheduling rountine blood work and then a week later the Q &A health session with a doc....

Literally.....

What a goat Fuqk......

Had ta reschedule

Dec appt now.
GMFAB......

Then ya gotta deal with Shequithra the enroller once again and all the sista girls in the process who you are inconveniencing by making them do their job.

Try their death by touch tone menu and the groovy music and did you know blurbs, suicide messages.
Oh no.....
Holy fuqk....
Call 1 800 827 1000 and go into gravity field of the Black hole of our Galaxy and spin around the accretion disc for 2 hours before you get a human on the line......

🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

Be all that as it may be, Rene, the employees will have to be vaccinated if appears.

Liar

You’re very interested in whether everyone else has been, will be, or required to vaccinated. Scared?

Literally.....

What a goat Fuqk......

Had ta reschedule

Dec appt now.
GMFAB......

Oh no.....
Holy fuqk....

🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

Be all that as it may be, Rene, the employees will have to be vaccinated if appears.

Give it too em jugular for all I care...
Shequithra with her headset on when she aint looking at Social media on her smartphone which is 75% of her work day needs ta feel some terror AFAIC....
Originally Posted by BobBrown

Liar

You’re very interested in whether everyone else has been, will be, or required to vaccinated. Scared?

Why would a drunkard care?
Posted By: Snowwolfe Re: VA Requires Vaccinations - 07/27/21
Unfortunately , you’re typically better off seeing private doctors than going to the VA if you can afford to.

Do doctors in private practice graduate from different medical schools than VA doctors?

Liar

Why would a drunkard care?

If you want to add drunkard to your resume , go ahead

Why do you care Miss Drunkard who gets the jab or who will be required to ? Waiting on you ,drunkard
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe

Do doctors in private practice graduate from different medical schools than VA doctors?

You win . LOL
Posted By: slumlord Re: VA Requires Vaccinations - 07/27/21
Well VA is negro operated mostly, Prissy and Steppen Fetchit can’t get jobs anywhere else. Groids are Covid magnets anyway, probably a good thing.

Liar

No!!! and hell no.
Toot , my wife is retired, after meeting the " man prize" me... smile she no longer has to work. Just kidding she had to hang the gig up due to a chronic illness.
But you know nurses it's in their blood ... being compassionate care givers and all... she keeps in touch with colleagues and they speak freely and openly with her as she is not in the biz anymore.
They keep their mouths shut at work.... there is hint in there for you.
Oh and the compassionate health care systems she dedicated 27 yrs to kicked her to the curb in a N.Y. second after she became ill. She went through her life savings paying out of pocket for health care after she was unable to work. This was all before I married her.
Posted By: KFWA Re: VA Requires Vaccinations - 07/27/21
I'm surprised Biden hasn't suggested that hospitals require vaccination as an admission requirement
Originally Posted by slumlord
Well VA is negro operated mostly, Prissy and Steppen Fetchit can’t get jobs anywhere else. Groids are Covid magnets anyway, probably a good thing.

And thank God for the Sickle cell....
😄😄😄😄
Posted By: KFWA Re: VA Requires Vaccinations - 07/27/21

what do you call the guy who graduated last in Medical school?

Doctor........

A lot of C and D 2.0 GPA doctors end up with state, county, fed govt agencies. Give a govt agency 5 years of indentured servitude for student loan repayment agreements.
Bottom of the barrel General Hospitals, or County Health Depts and lastly Medical Colleges hire MDs that can’t cut the mustard at having their own practice or being part of a good team. Fisk, Meharry and TSU really have some turds teaching in clinic. Others in Admin, have barely laid hands on a patient are tenured into a minority university. Set for life and you wouldn’t let them give a horse a shot.
Toots,

Are you still lookin’ for old tires for the top of your single wide? I hear they really hold a tarp down in wind gusts. LOL
Posted By: Slavek Re: VA Requires Vaccinations - 07/27/21

Liar

My name appears on family tombstone all they have to do is add my date of departure from this world, therefore, I am totally at peace. I am sick and tired of hearing about the spread of covid pandemic and coming of more restrictions. I realize it being mRNA virus I will have to be revaccinated every once in a while.

😄😄😄😄

Yeah Mother....
Posted By: goalie Re: VA Requires Vaccinations - 07/27/21

Yeah. Should. Uh huh.

I had a reaction to the anthrax vaccine and was told it doesn't apply to me.

You are at the wrong VA. 😉

Liar

No!!! and hell no.
Toot , my wife is retired, after meeting the " man prize" me... smile she no longer has to work. Just kidding she had to hang the gig up due to a chronic illness.
But you know nurses it's in their blood ... being compassionate care givers and all... she keeps in touch with colleagues and they speak freely and openly with her as she is not in the biz anymore.
Oh and the compassionate health care systems she dedicated 27 yrs to kicked her to the curb in a N.Y. second after she became ill. She went through her life savings paying out of pocket for health care after she was unable to work. This was all before I married her.

So,,no longer “in the trenches “.

Sounds like quite a raw deal she got. Sorry to hear that, fubar. It’s good that you were and are there for her. Well done.
Originally Posted by goalie

You are at the wrong VA. 😉

Yep.
Posted By: Tyrone Re: VA Requires Vaccinations - 07/27/21
Put them off as long as you can while you look for another job.
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Put them off as long as you can while you look for another job.

That noose is gonna get a lot tighter as time goes on.

Liar

No!!! and hell no.

Sounds like quite a raw deal she got. Sorry to hear that, fubar. It’s good that you were and are there for her. Well done.

Toot,
A salient point I was trying to make is; since she is no longer employed (controlled) she doesn't have to tow the company line and her colleagues can speak openly to her about what is really happening.
Oh and my stepdaughter is a working nurse.... she works in a hoytee toytee hospital so no treches involved. smile

Liar

No!!! and hell no.

Toot,
A salient point I was trying to make is; since she is no longer employed (controlled) she doesn't have to tow the company line and her colleagues can speak openly to her about what is really happening.
Oh and my stepdaughter is a working nurse.... she works in a hoytee toytee hospital so no treches involved. smile

Understood.

Ignore is only a few keystrokes away. Try it.
Hahaha!
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

😄😄😄😄

Yeah Mother....

JC got it.
LOL!!!
Yup

Can’t watch Bridge Over River Kwai and Stagecoach all your life.

Right after you eat the peanuts outta my sheeyott
No more boom boom for that mama san.
Posted By: cfran Re: VA Requires Vaccinations - 07/27/21

Liar

No!!! and hell no.

Toot,

Understood.

But if everyone did that you’d never get any feedback. And that’s reality.
You guys are stupid.

VA where I go has very few “Negros”.

I have a dermatologist right now that is on a 3 year contract with the VA, he is one of the best in the field. He is a Reserve Colonel also and instructor for the Military dermatology, and has a premier private practice.

I see him in all three venues on y’alls dime.

There are some good doctors in the VA
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
You guys are stupid.

VA where I go has very few “Negros”.

I have a dermatologist right now that is on a 3 year contract with the VA, he is one of the best in the field. He is a Reserve Colonel also and instructor for the Military, and has a private practice.

I see him in all three venues on y’alls dime.

Maybe see if they have a good brain doctor while you are there.
They do. Because of all the soldiers with Traumatic brain injury.

Showing your stupidity again
Posted By: JimFromTN Re: VA Requires Vaccinations - 07/27/21

Yeah. Should. Uh huh.

I had a reaction to the anthrax vaccine and was told it doesn't apply to me.

You got the anthrax vaccine during the first dessert storm? If so, you are lucky you survived. Gulf War Syndrome wasn't caused by WMD's. it was caused by the anthrax vaccine.
No Sir, it wasn’t the Anthrax vaccination. It was a vaccination and/or exposure that happened only during Desert Shield.

I learned this by accident because I was assigned to the “patient squadron” a few years later healing up and I was tasked (on detail) with stamping records with “in the area of operations” or “not in the area of operations”

So if you boys have something like that in your shot records or medical records…go file !

Maybe you should make an appointment.

Maybe you should make an appointment.

This where you wanna be when Jesus comes back, picking on those trying to help soldiers or the soldiers that give you the right to run your KkCan’tKutItKKKunt mouth ?
Is your name Francis?
Your humor flatlines because you are a punk from a lineage of punks and KKKUNTS

😄😄😄😄

Yeah Mother....

JC got it.
LOL!!!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Your humor flatlines because you are a punk from a lineage of punks and KKKUNTS

Yeah...maybe you should fast track that appointment.
The VA is a giant cluster F u c k

You got that all wrong. It is a fluster cuck and that is many times worse.
No Sir, it wasn’t the Anthrax vaccination. It was a vaccination and/or exposure that happened only during Desert Shield.

I learned this by accident because I was assigned to the “patient squadron” a few years later healing up and I was tasked (on detail) with stamping records with “in the area of operations” or “not in the area of operations”

So if you boys have something like that in your shot records or medical records…go file !

Actually, people who never stepped foot in the middle east ended up getting GWS. There were only a few countries that had any GWS cases and they all gave the anthrax vaccine to their people. I found this out after my brother was diagnosed with ALS as a result of GWS. There were several people in his unit that are dead or extremely sick from GWS. I learned allot from the people at Wounded Warrior. I tried to get my brother a hunt while he still could. Unfortunately, it did not work out in time. There were lawsuits against the VA which the VA never admitted any wrong doing but created new benefits if you were diagnosed with ALS. The benefits included handicap vehicle, improvements to the home to make more handicap accessible, people to come in and bath and help around the house 3 hours a day monday thru friday, and $10,000 a month. That is an admission of guilt. They know they are responsible. Of course, dealing with the VA, they save money by taking the paperwork for the benefits and sit them on someone's desk for 6 months in hopes that the veteran will die so they don't have to pay for it.
Posted By: deflave Re: VA Requires Vaccinations - 07/27/21
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

Actually, people who never stepped foot in the middle east ended up getting GWS. There were only a few countries that had any GWS cases and they all gave the anthrax vaccine to their people. I found this out after my brother was diagnosed with ALS as a result of GWS. There were several people in his unit that are dead or extremely sick from GWS. I learned allot from the people at Wounded Warrior. I tried to get my brother a hunt while he still could. Unfortunately, it did not work out in time. There were lawsuits against the VA which the VA never admitted any wrong doing but created new benefits if you were diagnosed with ALS. The benefits included handicap vehicle, improvements to the home to make more handicap accessible, people to come in and bath and help around the house 3 hours a day monday thru friday, and $10,000 a month. That is an admission of guilt. They know they are responsible. Of course, dealing with the VA, they save money by taking the paperwork for the benefits and sit them on someone's desk for 6 months in hopes that the veteran will die so they don't have to pay for it.

Does your brother know that you’re a butt fugker?

LOL
Posted By: DANNYL Re: VA Requires Vaccinations - 07/27/21

Literally.....

What a goat Fuqk......

Had ta reschedule

Dec appt now.
GMFAB......

Oh no.....
Holy fuqk....

🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

Our VA here in NNY does a great job and most appointments are at your convenience. My brother lives in Georgia and he hasn't one good thing to say about the system down there. He's in the process of moving to Ohio and is hoping for a better system there. If by chance I have to go to Syracuse for an appointment of any kind I expect it to be an all day thing, haven't had to go there for about 10 years and am glad they take care of us up here.
I've nothing but great service at the VA Seattle. They link up with the University of Washington medical. Great doctors and staff that do care for the vets.
Compared to the private sector, I'll take the VA every time.

Just my opinion,

W. Bill
Health care is geographical.

VA. Civilian. It depends on where you are.
Posted By: fburgtx Re: VA Requires Vaccinations - 07/27/21

You’ll find that a significant portion of the VA’s doctors graduated from a school in India/Middle East/Pakistan/etc....

So, yes, they do.....
Originally Posted by fburgtx

You’ll find that a significant portion of the VA’s doctors graduated from a school in India/Middle East/Pakistan/etc....

So, yes, they do.....

Bull Sh I t,
My doctors are graduates from some of the best medical schools in the US.

The doctor that just did my kidney is a graduate of Harvard University and is now studying at UW urology which is rated the best in the world.

All of you that think the VA doctors have some taxi cab degree are just ignorant.

Bingo.
No more boom boom for that mama san.

Full Metal Jacket.
Originally Posted by cfran

Liar

No!!! and hell no.

Toot,

Understood.

But if everyone did that you’d never get any feedback. And that’s reality.

You’re too f’kn stupid to use Ignore. You’re thrilled suffering the insufferable.

Let’s see how many do. We’ll all be happy, franny.
I am getting my letter from the VA every couple of weeks asking me to volunteer for my country "again" and get vaccinated. We shall see how long this little game lasts!
Originally Posted by deflave

Does your brother know that you’re a butt fugker?

LOL

No. He is dead
Posted By: fburgtx Re: VA Requires Vaccinations - 07/27/21
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
Originally Posted by fburgtx

So, yes, they do.....

Bull Sh I t,
My doctors are graduates from some of the best medical schools in the US.

The doctor that just did my kidney is a graduate of Harvard University and is now studying at UW urology which is rated the best in the world.

All of you that think the VA doctors have some taxi cab degree are just ignorant.

Try some VA med centers in less “geographically desirable” areas. You might learn somethin’. Some of them are good, some of them are VERY bad. BTW, they don’t need a state license to practice at a VA....

Oh, and ask them about their malpractice, and what the VA is on the hook for, if they make a mistake.

WTF would I know? I’m just some ignorant mf’er with “MD” after my name....
It was another vaccination for an agent used. GWS is a broad stroked from Pollution, Depleted Uranium, agents that were used by the enemy, and a few other things. Depending on where you were, especially during the fires, it was an unhealthy situation. Spouses have ended up with GWS too but that was from the “agent” or the vaccination for the agent. This agent was deployed by scud missiles.

Deflave, you ain’t Nuthin

Bullscchitt, Loco.

He’s mr. mom.
Toot.... pm me and I will show you how to post pic's

Same for anything else, like restaurants, auto shops, or bowling allies

If you decide to live in Bumdick, Kentucky, then that is what you get. I moved here fifty years ago because the economy, weather, and lifestyle were better than Red Lodge, Montana. Never regretted the move one time.

Bingo.

I’m good.
Thanks.

I’m good.
Thanks.

That's the point.... we don't know you are good until we get the pic's wink

I’m good.
Thanks.

Heh !

Call me bad.
Grins

I’m good.
Thanks.

Heh !

Call me bad.
Grins

I guess I can't blame ya.... I posted pic's and people (Rio7) made fun of me..... frown
Posted By: Fubarski Re: VA Requires Vaccinations - 07/27/21
The Fazis will never stop.

Soon, it'll be req ta get inta .gov buildings.
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Not far fetched at all.

My neighbors down the way recently went to Hawaii for a vacation, had their 1st vax certificates with them, no problem with New Orleans, Hawaii, return.

When they wanted to island hop it was a no go because they didn’t have proof of their 2nd vax which they hadn’t yet taken. They had to take a private plane at 850$ each to do their islands hopping.

You hit it and demographics also.
Nashville is " N double O" big time.
Clarksvegas one aint that far behind.
Alvin York in Murfeesboro in the same class.
Throw in huge vet population around this area.

The med personel really aint the issue.
It's all the admin types.
Looking for the max to do the least.
That is the road block.
Literally........

Fugging appt scheduling at any of em is a goat f u c k...

Bullscchitt, Loco.

He’s mr. mom.

Major Mom

AaaaaTEN HUT!
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Not far fetched at all.

My neighbors down the way recently went to Hawaii for a vacation, had their 1st vax certificates with them, no problem with New Orleans, Hawaii, return.

When they wanted to island hop it was a no go because they didn’t have proof of their 2nd vax which they hadn’t yet taken. They had to take a private plane at 850$ each to do their islands hopping.

Is this more of your Covtard Bologna virus opinion again?

You hit it and demographics also.
Nashville is " N double O" big time.
Clarksvegas one aint that far behind.
Alvin York in Murfeesboro in the same class.
Throw in huge vet population around this area.

The med personel really aint the issue.
It's all the admin types.
Looking for the max to do the least.
That is the road block.
Literally........

Fugging appt scheduling at any of em is a goat f u c k...

Got good comments on the one in the Gulfport/Biloxi, Mississippi area. Don’t know if it’s still that way.

Friends from Michigan have a 99 year type lease arrangement for their camper and they spend most of the winter here. He uses that location exclusively for his needs.

You are the same pinhead who said it was not a FDA approved shot
in a thread with same general subject matter several months ago.

I posted links showing otherwise and it has been FDA approved for civilian sector fields all the way back to the early 70,s IIRC.
Same exact shot...

And that shut your dumb azz down back then....

And you never mentioned your brother or this story of his unit at the time in that thread. And now wounded warrior stuff also...

Cause I'm fairly sure if you thought of that stuff mentioned above when I shot you down about your post back then.
You would have used it as references to reinforce your "points" in dealing with me at the time....

I think you are just making up schit on the fly, thinking no one remembers what you posted several months ago....

Basically talking outta your azz as usual...

© 24hourcampfire