Home
Let’s list them.

Governor DeSantis.
Senator John Kennedy.
Representative Steve Scalise
Fugg dude...why don't you go back to pretending to be a Jew?
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Your whale blubber and muktuk are getting cold. Go eat.

Don’t pretend to be a skimo, Live the dream.
Need the attention this afternoon or the validation?

Your martyrdom complex of suffering the insufferable is showing. Another fugger to Dumbassed to use Ignore and would just rather bitch.

Get off your fat ass and go milk a cow,,,after supper.

Consider yourself validated.

Can you name anyone else conservative and pro vax?
Holy Schidt LMAO
Toot , you’re one old , dumb fugker .
Have heard a bunch claim to have been jabbed. (Or the bug)
And they advise to get it.

That's fine with me.

Because they also recognize my right not to.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Your martyrdom complex of suffering the insufferable is showing. Another fugger to Dumbassed to use Ignore and would just rather bitch.

Were you ever labeled "petulant" as a child?

Sheesh.
Let’s list them.

Governor DeSantis.
Senator John Kennedy.

So what?

Add Donald Trump to your list.

Were you ever labeled "petulant" as a child?

Sheesh.

You’re one to ask.

No names? Gotta be more than just 3.
I have no problem with people that are pro-vax......I do have a problem with mandatory anything.
What's your fugking point? The vast majority of republicans are "pro vax".
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Let’s list them.

Governor DeSantis.
Senator John Kennedy.
President Trump

So what?

Add Donald Trump to your list.

Truth.
I forgot about the prez.
Added in.

Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
What's your fugking point? The vast majority of republicans are "pro vax".

For those who can’t read:

Conservative Pols.

There bucko.
In today’s political climate and the dems controlling the propaganda it’s almost politically impossible to not be on record as pro vaccination and to be vaccinated. Anything else is a guarantee of never ending political attacks and being branded by the media a potential grandma killer through spreading, encouraging others to not get vaccinated and thereby killing them or there grandmothers to with Covid.

When the left one control of the propaganda it allows them almost unlimited power over Republican politicians. We see it all the time. To some degree it controls nearly all of us it setting the standards for what are fireable words, pushing through “hate crimes” ect. “The pen is mightier than the sword.”
Originally Posted by reivertom
I have no problem with people that are pro-vax......I do have a problem with mandatory anything.

Agree.
Most all of us do but there’s a long list of government mandatories beyond the vax.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
In today’s political climate and the dems controlling the propaganda it’s almost politically impossible to not be on record as pro vaccination and to be vaccinated. Anything else is a guarantee of never ending political attacks and being branded by the media a potential grandma killer through spreading, encouraging others to not get vaccinated and thereby killing them or there grandmothers to with Covid.

When the left one control of the propaganda it allows them almost unlimited power over Republican politicians. We see it all the time. To some degree it controls nearly all of us it setting the standards for what are fireable words, pushing through “hate crimes” ect. “The pen is mightier than the sword.”

Well said.
I'd be willing to bet that 90% of conservative pols have been vaccinated.

It's not a liberal vs. conservative issue.

It's an intelligence vs. dumbass issue.

And the stupidity is not limited to some conservatives. Remember KamelHo refusing to take any "Trump vaccine?"

And the stupidity is not limited to some conservatives. Remember KamelHo refusing to take any "Trump vaccine?"

Yeah I remember her statement on that.

The conservative politicians have been more quiet than outwardly pro, vocally, so far. I was glad to see Kennedy and Scalise take a stand.
The conservatives are more for pro choice, and nothing forced, which is the way it has to be.
I've seen enough fake, cap-on-needle covid shot videos to not believe a fuggin thing that any "pol" vaccination claim.
My daughter is a nurse in the Chinook Regional Hospital in Lethbridge. She's had to deal with Covid. It is real something. A new infection caused by a virus? Or just a virulent flu?

Who knows for certain? All I know is some, mostly old, people have gotten sick, some very sick and some have died. Even a few young people have been hospitalized and some died.

As a nurse, the daughter has to gown up and wear protective visors, masks etc. There is no difference between flu patients and Covid patients for those protective measures. More Covid patients die than from the flu.

Unfortunately I have had to see a number of doctors over the last year. None have told me to ignore Covid. I was told to get vaccinated ASAP as any problems possible problems with the vaccine, were less than getting Covid. My family are all vaccinated, the three women with Moderna and I got Pfizer. No issues, so far. It was our choice to support our nurse daughter.

Many of my friends and relatives have not been vaccinated. That is their choice.

Time will tell who is right, or wrong.

All I know is that I am sick of Covid. I want it over. I want to travel. I want businesses to flourish.
If you're a covtard, you voted for biden. Period. And you voted several million times for him.

lol... what a fuqing woketard.
Originally Posted by cfran
The conservatives are more for pro choice, and nothing forced, which is the way it has to be.

I think that the forcing has only just begun.

LSU requires all fall semester enrollees to be vaccinated or a no go.

What’s about to happen with the NFL should be interesting to watch if a team is forced to forfeit due to no team vaccinations and that team’s owner is held responsible for the monetary loss of what the game would have produced.

Your whale blubber and muktuk are getting cold. Go eat.

Don’t pretend to be a skimo, Live the dream.

Muktuk is best served cold.

Not sure about the whale blubber. My guess is it's a cold dish too.

What’s about to happen with the NFL should be interesting to watch if a team is forced to forfeit due to no team vaccinations and that team’s owner is held responsible for the monetary loss of what the game would have produced.

A bunch of University’s require it, but you can Always get/file for an exception. So it’s not exactly as you say. I’m dealing with it now for both of my kids. Let them continue to force, it’s not going to happen for half of America, period.

NFL will cave ultimately I believe, either way it will be decided by the courts.
Toot I've been having some ongoing thoughts about all the government has involved itself in and it is excessive to me. They are the primary influence in this nation and they get their motivation for the most part from polls and lobbyist, along with their lust for power, money and the spotlight. I don't need them to inform me of anything and don't trust them when they do.

A bunch of University’s require it, but you can Always get/file for an exception. So it’s not exactly as you say. I’m dealing with it now for both of my kids. Let them continue to force, it’s not going to happen for half of America, period.

NFL will cave ultimately I believe, either way it will be decided by the courts.

Truth about the exceptions and Goalie gave his example in the thread about the VA requiring all employees to be vaccinated.

Yep, I feel that the NFL will obey as money does talk loudest.
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Toot I've been having some ongoing thoughts about all the government has involved itself in and it is excessive to me. They are the primary influence in this nation and they get their motivation for the most part from polls and lobbyist, along with their lust for power, money and the spotlight. I don't need them to inform me of anything and don't trust them when they do.

No doubt, Jim.

I truly believe that we’ve only scratched the surface on this whole matter. It ain’t going away anytime soon and I think it’ll get even more forceful come time for the 2022 elections,,,,Just like was done in 2020.
Old Toot,

You’re a dumb fgking Jew
Old Toot

You’re the biggest Jew , Puzzy azzhole produced by THE Fire LOL

No doubt, Jim.

I truly believe that we’ve only scratched the surface on this whole matter. It ain’t going away anytime soon and I think it’ll get even more forceful come time for the 2022 elections,,,,Just like was done in 2020.

This will absolutely be part of their plan to steal the next election. They're desperate, and have to win.

While I hold conservative politicians in slightly higher regard than communist politicians, I don't forget that they're still politicians, and therefore several levels lower than, say, used car salesmen.

I agree that any politician getting the shot is definitely a sign of being a dumbass. But mostly because politicians are dumb asses.

Yeah I remember her statement on that.

The conservative politicians have been more quiet than outwardly pro, vocally, so far. I was glad to see Kennedy and Scalise take a stand.

Old Coot,

All this time you have claimed to be a kghubt, whilst claiming to refuse the vaccine.

Which is it?

LOL
Alt Right and Negroes have issues with vac..

No doubt, Jim.

Uhhhh, yeah.

Because stupid dick heads like yourself keep trying to give validity to all the BS claims.
Originally Posted by GeoW

Why do Negroes have issues with it? This is new to me.

Why do Negroes have issues with it? This is new to me.

They simply don’t trust it due to historical reasons regarding the supposed sterilization of blacks by the government.

Just about all masks wearers in our area are black folk. Their ministers have gotten involved trying to push the shots with the urging of the black mayors.

Most ain’t buying it.
Also the Tuskegee experiment (syphilis) with blacks..
Also the Tuskegee experiment (syphilis) with blacks..

That was a big one that has never gone away with blacks and for good reasons.
The black community doesn’t trust government because they are smarter than Old Coot.

It’s not complicated.
Old Toot just likes to hear himself talk, this thread is a classic in that regard. And I’m not interested in putting you on ignore Toot, this is too much fun.
© 24hourcampfire