Home

https://www.wkrn.com/news/stop-it-mt-juliet-pastor-threatens-to-oust-members-wearing-masks/

Must watch video. LOL

Video at local nashville new link above

MT. JULIET, Tenn. (WKRN) — The pastor of a Mt. Juliet church has threatened to kick out members of his congregation if they show up in masks amid a nationwide surge in COVID-19 cases fueled by the delta variant.

During service on Sunday at Global Vision Bible Church, Pastor Greg Locke told the crowd, “Don’t believe this delta variant nonsense. Stop it! Stop it!”

1,000+ ‘breakthrough’ cases of COVID-19 reported in Tennessee
Locke said, “If they go through round two and you start showing up all these masks and all this nonsense, I’ll ask you to leave. I will ask you to leave. I am not playing these Democrat games up in this church. If you want to social distance, go to First Baptist Church, but don’t come to this one.”

“Bunch of pastors talking about how much they want to see people heal. They’re afraid to baptize people because of a Delta variant. I’m sick of it,” the pastor added.

During the start of the pandemic in March 2020, Pastor Locke announced he had no plans to stop holding service despite a warning from Gov. Bill Lee, who had urged churches to move their services online.

During a news briefing last week, Dr. Lisa Piercey, the Commissioner for the Tennessee Department of Health, said the state had experienced a more than 200% increase in overall COVID-19 cases since July 1, averaging more than 700 new cases per day over a 7 day period.

Dr. Piercey said 97% of all hospitalizations and more than 98% of deaths are residents who have not received the vaccine.

She added that more than 1,000 cases of the coronavirus had been reported in Tennessee residents who were fully vaccinated with 195 of the patients being hospitalized and 27 dying from the virus.
Thought they been saying that if you got the shot you would not get the plague and if you did it would lesson what happened to you.

Seems they they have been wrong in many cases don't it?
If you want to know what they are going to say in the future,
take the current theme, and flip it!
I just saw the pastor on local news. I agree with him.
Sounds like Darwin at work...
Good for him.
My doctor told me that the shot would reduce the severity of covid. Maybe I ought to check with my priest to get his medical opinion.
This is why I stay away form church any and all of them.
By golly he done got woke!
Originally Posted by dale06
Good for him.
My doctor told me that the shot would reduce the severity of covid. Maybe I ought to check with my priest to get his medical opinion.

He didn’t say anything about your vaccine you stupid fugk.

He said don’t wear a mask in his church.
I liked his speech but I think he should have dropped a couple f-bombs for effect.
Personally, I couldn't care less if someone wants to wear a mask or not. None of my concern because it doesn't affect me either way.
Love the maskee, but hate the mask.

That pastor is a dumbazz. He wouldn’t have to throw me out, I’d run.
It will be hilarious if he ends up dying from covid.
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
It will be hilarious if he ends up dying from covid.

It would be more hilarious if a f...ing mask actually worked
Quercetin is up to 92% effective in preventing Covid and is 100% safe.

Why would anybody get a vax or wear a mask?
© 24hourcampfire