Home
Posted By: Sycamore Arizona Audit update..... - 07/28/21
https://tucson.com/news/government-...4f10872-ef28-11eb-82be-0708e6a62c81.html

Liaison blocked from entering building where Arizona elections audit taking place
Howard Fischer Capitol Media Services 1 hr ago

PHOENIX — The man who was the voice of the Senate audit of the 2020 election to the public is effectively out over a dispute about to whom he has been speaking.

Randy Pullen confirmed Tuesday to Capitol Media Services that he ordered security at Veterans Memorial Coliseum not to allow Ken Bennett back on the premises. Pullen said that was at the direction of Senate President Karen Fann following Bennett’s decision to share certain information with outsiders before the audit was complete.

Bennett, who was Fann’s initial pick as her liaison with Cyber Ninjas, the firm she hired to conduct the audit, acknowledged that he did provide some data — he thought in confidence — to some election experts. He said they had a way of determining whether the count of the ballots being reported by Cyber Ninjas was in fact accurate.

“I feel bad about that,’’ he said. “I’ve apologized to President Fann.’’

But Bennett told Capitol Media Services that all this occurred because he was concerned about transparency of what was going on there.

Questions were raised about the difference between the county’s count of the number of ballots cast and the count performed while Cyber Ninjas was reviewing the ballots to check the results of the presidential and U.S. Senate races. That led Fann to obtain separate equipment solely to count how many ballots there are.

That equipment, Pullen said, was being operated by people who had volunteered. He said they were not employees of Cyber Ninjas, though some had worked for that firm earlier in the process.

Bennett said he only sought outside help after Pullen refused to share with him the procedures that were being used to do a third count of the ballots “so I could make sure that we weren’t force-balancing numbers’’ to have them agree with the Cyber Ninjas count, versus the one done by Maricopa County.

That, said Bennett, involved a “limited number of box counts’’ of the ballots inside each that the experts said could be used to verify whose tallies are correct. And, as it turned out, Bennett said, many of those counts did agree with the numbers the county provided in the first place.

It was those experts, he said, that shared the information with reporters, not him. But he said too much is being made of this.

“It was not findings, it was not results, it was not vote counts, it was not anything that a lot of reports are claiming it was,’’ Bennett said.

Fann, however, said even that was too much.

“It is irresponsible to disclose partial information to the media since they are not ‘confirmed’ facts until the audit is final,’’ she said in a prepared statement. “This only leads to confusion and misinformation with the public.’’

For the moment, Bennett remains a co-liaison with Pullen, if only on paper, as he has no access to the audit.

“I’m going to sit down with Karen Fann and decide whether I’m going to be able to continue to be the liaison,’’ Bennett told Capitol Media Services. “But I won’t continue under many of the conditions that have existed.’’
Update!!!!!…….nothing.
Lol, nervous boys?
Posted By: DMc Re: Arizona Audit update..... - 07/28/21
A plant caught with his hand (mouth) in the cookie jar.
Nothing will ever happen, because apparently it’s impossible to put together a team of honest people competent enough to accurately count a pile of ballots and write down whether there was an “R” or a “D” marked.

We assembled a team to build a rocket and land on the moon with such high tech equipment as transistor radios and black and white televisions, but this has us baffled….. country deserves everything that happens.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Nothing will ever happen, because apparently it’s impossible to put together a team of honest people competent enough to accurately count a pile of ballots and write down whether there was an “R” or a “D” marked.

We assembled a team to build a rocket and land on the moon with such high tech equipment as transistor radios and black and white televisions, but this has us baffled….. country deserves everything that happens.

And back then we also had people selling secrets to foreign entities, rival companies and the media. The main difference is back them those that were caught were prosecuted.
We have not heard the last of Ken Bennett.

He will be the star witness and media darling testifying against the accuracy of the audit.

Check his bank account.
Posted By: deflave Re: Arizona Audit update..... - 07/28/21
I haven’t paid attention to any “audit” because my IQ exceeds the number five.

Anybody that says Joe Biden got 80,000,000 votes is either an idiot, or an enemy of the United States.

I’m pretty sure Sycamore is just a flat out idiot.
Posted By: deflave Re: Arizona Audit update..... - 07/28/21
Originally Posted by AKPENDUDE
Update!!!!!…….nothing.

This fugking idiot couldn’t make it two days in an actual society so he hustled his way into an Indian village as quick as his chicken legs could take him.

LOL
Originally Posted by deflave

Anybody that says Joe Biden got 80,000,000 votes is either an idiot, or an enemy of the United States.

The idea that a pasty old white dude, who can’t string together enough words to make a sentence, who can’t draw more than a dozen people to a rally, who naps through 90% of an election cycle in his basement, somehow got more votes than Barack Obama, when Trump got more black and Hispanic votes than any Republican in decades, is absolute proof of fraud in my mind.

Thats because everyone was in to achieve the same result.

So your IQ is six?
Posted By: Raeford Re: Arizona Audit update..... - 07/28/21
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

Thats because everyone was in to achieve the same result.

Much like the D's, RINO's, MSM and Chinaman etc in the 2020 election
Posted By: Riverc Re: Arizona Audit update..... - 07/28/21
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
[quote=deflave]I haven’t paid attention to any “audit” because my IQ exceeds the number five.

The idea that a pasty old white dude, who can’t string together enough words to make a sentence, who can’t draw more than a dozen people to a rally, who naps through 90% of an election cycle in his basement, somehow got more votes than Barack Obama, when Trump got more black and Hispanic votes than any Republican in decades, is absolute proof of fraud in my mind.[/quote

That's the truth,but they want us to believe otherwise.
Originally Posted by steve4102
And back then we also had people selling secrets to foreign entities, rival companies and the media.

The (((Rosenbergs)))?
Apparently there were more cameras than disclosed.

https://odysee.com/@richiestevens:c
Posted By: Squidge Re: Arizona Audit update..... - 07/28/21

He will be the star witness and media darling testifying against the accuracy of the audit.

Check his bank account.

Ken Bennett has stepped down from his role as the Senate liaison to the audit.

Harris pressed for details: Was he stepping down as the Senate’s liaison?

“I am going to step down today,” Bennett responded, adding that he’d be releasing a statement later today.

“I cannot be locked out of a process that is at its most critical phase as far as producing the final report that’s going to the public,” he said later. “This is the audit of the people of Arizona, not the Senate’s audit, it’s the audit that belongs to the people of Arizona, and if I’m going to put my credibility on the line that it’s something that they can trust and believe in, I can’t be locked out at the last moment.”

Asked if the public would be able to trust the report, Bennett said “that depends” and said the final product could be thousands of pages long.

“We will be left to decide whether the report speaks for itself as to those issues you noted of integrity and transparency,” he said.
Posted By: las Re: Arizona Audit update..... - 07/28/21
Thousands of pages?

One would be sufficient if it is honest. "Thousands" tell me it won't be. Mushroomi growing - and they will make sure we are the mushrooms.

If you can't make your case honestly, baffle 'em with bullspit.

And back then we also had people selling secrets to foreign entities, rival companies and the media. The main difference is back them those that were caught were prosecuted.

And sometimes executed.

There is no fear amongst demorats for justice anymore. They do what they please when they please.
Posted By: Sycamore Re: Arizona Audit update..... - 07/28/21
Originally Posted by las
Thousands of pages?

One would be sufficient if it is honest. "Thousands" tell me it won't be. Mushroomi growing - and they will make sure we are the mushrooms.

pretty clear the contractors didn't know what they were doing from the get go.

every body has been waiting around for the Kraken to be released.

after a while, folks are going to realize they've been had.

and spent a bunch of money on audits and legal funds that don't change anything.

Sycamore
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Arizona Audit update..... - 07/28/21
Originally Posted by Backroads
Lol, nervous boys?

You F'ing A. He screwed up and wanted the N word, "transparency". They hate that more than cancer. They would rather deal with a heart attack.
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by las
Thousands of pages?

and spent a bunch of money on audits and legal funds that don't change anything.

Sycamore

Hahaha. TFF.

Tucker already effectively showed proof of the fraud on his show.

The next day, a Friday, Hannity showed the proof of the fraud in the numbers coming out of Ga.

You want to bet the truth about the fraud doesnt come out?

Wait till they start audits in R controlled states where the Election officials dont hide the routers and such.

BTW, if your corksucking commie bud really won, why all the push back.

Your crew can always sue the Forensic team in court and get discovery of the fraud you pukes will claim they pulled and get them on record.

Dont want to go there huh? I didnt think so.
Hey, Dickhead, while your trying to feed us BS why dont you tell us what a great job your bud Biteme is doing?

Tell us how great the open borders are doing knocking down prices for fentanyl and heroin and sex trafficked kids for you and your buds.

Great having gas prices up 50%, huh?
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Hey, Dickhead, while your trying to feed us BS why dont you tell us what a great job your bud Biteme is doing?

Tell us how great the open borders are doing knocking down prices for fentanyl and heroin and sex trafficked kids for you and your buds.

Biden has a 50% approval rating too. Sure.....
Originally Posted by las
Thousands of pages?

Sycamore

How much more has been spent on these audits than was spent on the BS Trump/Russia collusion debacle?

Considering 50% of the country is lazy, brainwashed, crooked or stupid, 50% is like a D-
Posted By: Sycamore Re: Arizona Audit update..... - 07/29/21
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by las
Thousands of pages?

Sycamore

How much more has been spent on these audits than was spent on the BS Trump/Russia collusion debacle?

so throwing good money after bad is ok with you?

It's just dumb to me. and wasteful.

Ken Bennett WAS AZ Secretary of State for a while (that's the office in charge of elections in Arizona) . And President of the Arizona State Senate for a while.

He is a conservative Republican from the day he was born. If even he can't sell this crap with a straight face, it's dumber than I think it is.

Sycamore
The people who ran the fake audit are still polishing the turd?
Posted By: RoninPhx Re: Arizona Audit update..... - 07/29/21
Originally Posted by las
Thousands of pages?

Sycamore

Ken Bennett WAS AZ Secretary of State for a while (that's the office in charge of elections in Arizona) . And President of the Arizona State Senate for a while.

He is a conservative Republican from the day he was born. If even he can't sell this crap with a straight face, it's dumber than I think it is.

Sycamore

keep in mind bennett lives in prescott has a petroleum business, and karen fann also is in prescott. they are for sure closely connected.
bennets son was charged with some broomstick fun and games in a church camp, made go away as he was ready to go on a two year mission, mormon.
fann's husband has a construction company. does a lot of highway work in arizona. when the state pandered to the teachers unions for more money coming out of highway funds. Karen was behind that little 35dollar a year fee i now pay to register my vehicles which goes for road improvement and dare i say fann construction?
Arizona is not much better than calif in terms of politicitians but hard to believe biden won even with all the fornicators moving in from the west coast.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Arizona Audit update..... - 07/29/21

You are too kind.
Originally Posted by funnybone

The turds being polished are Biteme and Hairass.

You bud Suckermore wont even try to explain Bitemes great acts. All you pukes do is attack the opposition. Why, because you cant defend or explain your own.

well, I think they are on their third re-count.

rumor has it Bennett is out because he let it slip that the recount was pretty much the same as the election turnout
Biden won in Arizona because of two people

Joe Arpaio and Donald Trump.

If you would have hired two guys to piss off hispanic voters, get 18 year olds whose parents are illegals registered to vote, and turn out to vote, nobody could have done a better job.

He didn't win by very much, but he won in Maricopa County which has been Republican for a long time.

Sycamore
Originally Posted by las
Thousands of pages?

Sycamore

Sycamore

Of course, you never worried about good money thrown away financing illegal aliens or businesses and cop shops and cars destroyed by your Antifa and BLM anarchists or by the money of working folks Zero pissed off by his unaffordable health care act.

How much wasted money did you piss and moan about when Zero was sending airliners to Central America to fly the dreamers parents to the US on our dime?
How many billions were pissed off by the Govt giving away free Covid vaccs, that cost us about $20 each, when the so called Covid pandemic (that included people with the flu, heart attacks, and pneumonia) and had people having a 99.997% chance of surviving, cost your precious US.

How much money was wasted by lockdowns putting thousands of small businesses under?
How many billions of dollars of small businesses and homes were taken over by Bolshevik bankers for nickles on the dollar? You have no clue because you are a stupid POS, just like you hero Piglosi.

I dont remember you pissing and moaning about Zero dropping a pallet of $5 billion on Iran or releasing $150 billion to them to help complete their Nuke and ICBM program or when Zero gave $5 billion to Qatar to take 5 Taliban generals off our hands from GITMO.

You are more full of schiett than a 50 lb bag of cow fertilizer. Youre too stupid to make a valid point. You cant make any of your points without lies because you are a lieberal.

Accept it. GOD said there is no truth in a liar. Why? Because liars lie. Thats what they do, thats what you do. You cant even help it. You try to make a valid point, that was valid in your feeble mind, and then you find out that you accidently lied. Why? Because you're a lieberal, a liar.

A snake bites because its a snake and scorpions sting because they are scorpions.
You cant tell the truth because you are a lieberal. That makes you a liar.

Come on. Say you were wrong for 4 years calling me a nurse. Say I am a Dr.
Come on, strain it out. Do it.

How else could you audit a fake election?
Biden got more votes than Obama?! LOL!

Hey, bro, Ill have you kno, 80 million is a HOLE LOTS MO. wink
Posted By: Squidge Re: Arizona Audit update..... - 07/29/21

Lot's of folks voted "against Trump" rather than "for Biden", I can't imagine a majority of voters were very enthusiastic about Biden. Covid-19 and Trump's response to it was the driver that pushed a very high voter turnout.

Here’s a thought. I bet if they keep counting the same illegal ballots, they’ll keep getting the same count of illegal ballots.

Here’s a thought. I bet if they keep counting the same illegal ballots, they’ll keep getting the same count of illegal ballots.

Duh, how's that. How didju figger that? Nue mathe?

Didju forget, all votes count, even those from Ca and Mexico and dead folks, and Snoopy and Pluto?
You shud thank Zero fer helping you save $2500 a year on health care.
confused
FM
confused

Jake, no sarcasm ikon. wink
Suckermore, how much were you worried about the money pissed off as a result of Antifa and BLM anarchists injuring 2000 cops last year in their riots?
Jaguar,

I never ever thought you were smart enough to be a nurse. I used to think you were smart enough to be a phlebotomist, but now I know you are not that bright.

You might have been an orderly, or perhaps a janitor in a medical facility.

Sycamore
Why does anyone not want an audit?
Proving election integrity is probably the most important function of .gov currently.

Lol
Posted By: bobinpa Re: Arizona Audit update..... - 07/29/21

That moron would be lucky to truly get a 50% approval rating in China...
Posted By: Squidge Re: Arizona Audit update..... - 07/29/21

Check his bank account.

https://www.abc15.com/news/state/ke...maricopa-county-election-audit-to-resign

Ken Bennett, the state senate liaison in charge of overseeing the audit of the Maricopa County 2020 presidential election results, will no longer be resigning from his position despite telling a radio station that he intended to resign earlier Wednesday.

Bennett has since reportedly reached an agreement with Senate President Karen Fann to continue the position after saying Wednesday morning that he would not just be a "rubber stamp" for the audit report.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Arizona Audit update..... - 07/29/21
Jaguar,

I never ever thought you were smart enough to be a nurse. I used to think you were smart enough to be a phlebotomist, but now I know you are not that bright.

Sycamore

That's funny coming from a guy not smart enough to be a crash test dummy.
Posted By: deflave Re: Arizona Audit update..... - 07/29/21

Sycamore

Oh gee. Now Capt. Commie is concerned about waste, fraud, and abuse.

LOL

You can't make this schit up.
Jaguar,

Sycamore

At least Jaguar can be right some of the time.

LOL

You are 100% stupid.
The firm hired to conduct an audit of the 2020 presidential election vote in Arizona’s Maricopa County raised more than $5.7 million in private donations to finance the effort.

Cyber Ninjas, a Florida-based private contractor leading the effort, announced on Wednesday that it raked in more than $5.7 million dollars to fund the audit, according to The Washington Post, most of which came from five groups that have backed claims that the election was stolen from former President Trump.

The Arizona state Senate also authorized $150,000 in taxpayer money to be used to finance the effort while also allowing Cyber Ninjas to solicit donations, the Post noted, adding that more than 97 percent of the audit's costs have been financed by people who support the false allegations that the election was stolen.

Cyber Ninjas reportedly revealed in a statement that American Project, a company led by former Overstock chief executive Patrick Byrne, donated $3.25 million to the effort.

Byrne, former national security adviser Michael Flynn and attorney Sidney Powell reportedly pushed Trump during a December Oval Office meeting to probe voting machines in key counties in the U.S.

Voices and Votes, a group headed by One America News host Christina Bobb, reportedly funneled $605,000 to the Maricopa County effort. Bobb previously asked for donations during her appearances on the pro-Trump network.

Republicans in the Arizona state Senate voted in April to approve an audit of the 2020 election vote in Maricopa County, despite a number of inspections confirming that the ballots were counted accurately.

President Biden won Arizona’s 11 electoral votes over Trump by just less than 11,000 votes, becoming the first Democratic presidential candidate to win the state in decades.

Trump and his allies have since claimed that the vote was influenced by fraud. The effort, however, has received pushback from members of the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors, which is dominated by Republicans.

Arizona Senate President Karen Fann (R) announced on Wednesday that the audit’s public efforts have come to a close and ballots will be sent back to Maricopa County on Thursday, the Post noted.

Fann reportedly said Cyber Ninjas’ final report will likely be available in August

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-...ntractor-raises-57m-in-private-donations
"Republicans in the Arizona state Senate voted in April to approve an audit of the 2020 election vote in Maricopa County, despite a number of inspections confirming that the ballots were counted accurately."

Yep, dumbass, the votes were counted correctly. What you're too stupid to understand is that even the votes of illegal aliens, people from out of state, peoples multiple votes, dead peoples votes, DNC printed illegal mail in votes, and other votes were ALL counted.

rumor has it Bennett is out because he let it slip that the recount was pretty much the same as the election turnout

Like the Zero health care rumor it would save us $2500 a year in ins premiums?

Bennett talked to the press. Thats why he was canned.
Jaguar,

Sycamore

You also thought Zero, your hero, should be our hero.

You also thought open borders and high gas prices and low fentanyl prices would be a good thing.

You also thought it would be good for govt child care workers dealing with illegal alien kids shouldnt have FBI background checks.

You also thought Trump was colluding with Putin to get elected.

You also thought Trump was stupid and you thought Trump was in Putins back pocket.

You made most of us think youre pretty fughking stupid.

Now, are you stupid enough to bet that Im not a Dr?

Are you stupid enough to put your money where your mouth is?

I hope you are, stupid. grin

We all know you're too stupid to be able to explain to us the benefits of your govt dimocommies acts to the USA. whistle
Jag,

if you need money, you don't have to engage in online betting. You can steal women's pocketbooks for your doughnut money!

Sycamore
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Jaguar,

Sycamore

That's funny coming from a guy not smart enough to be a crash test dummy.

even funnier coming from a guy who wants a doughnut but can't afford one......
Jaguar,

Sycamore

At least Jaguar can be right some of the time.

LOL

You are 100% stupid.

Florida Man, sure glad your wife let you use your phone again.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Arizona Audit update..... - 07/29/21
Miguel De Cervantes should think about replacing Don Quixote with some of you guys that believe something will come of any of this...
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Miguel De Cervantes should think about replacing Don Quixote with some of you guys that believe something will come of any of this...

the Storm is coming....

Trust the Plan......

It's all a self-administered IQ test........
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Arizona Audit update..... - 07/29/21
Originally Posted by jorgeI

the Storm is coming....

Trust the Plan......

It's all a self-administered IQ test........

Right you Leftist POS “man”

LMFAO
9000 posts in a year, you must be a hard worker!
Jag,

if you need money, you don't have to engage in online betting. You can steal women's pocketbooks for your doughnut money!

Sycamore

How do i go about that when, unlike you, im not a dimocrap?

Not hard to get work done faster than a dimocrap.
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Arizona Audit update..... - 07/29/21

I would not expect a different reply from a Democrat . Critical Thinking is always outside their “reach” . LOL

When you give them the goods they take care of you, pencil dick.

LOL

When you give them the goods they take care of you, pencil dick.

LOL

Hahaha. TFF. Winner, winner....
Sicker, you thought this guy would be a hero like your muzzy loving Zero.

You'll like this, Suckermore, its all on your friends at CNN.

You bud Suckermore wont even try to explain Bitemes great acts. All you pukes do is attack the opposition. Why, because you cant defend or explain your own.

Don`t believe everything you think.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Arizona Audit update..... - 07/29/21
Sicker, you thought this guy would be a hero like your muzzy loving Zero.

That right there is suckmoredicks main man!!
Originally Posted by 12344mag
That right there is suckmoredicks main man!!

The big guy!
Sycamore,

You gonna make it to the get together this year?

Or are you too scared to be yourself?

LOL
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Arizona Audit update..... - 07/30/21

Don`t believe everything you think.

As your hero zero said, funny, "Just believe."
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Arizona Audit update..... - 07/30/21
Sycamore,

LOL

What would she wear?
Posted By: Sycamore Re: Arizona Audit update..... - 07/30/21
Bennett said he only sought outside help after Pullen refused to share with him the procedures that were being used to do a third count of the ballots “so I could make sure that we weren’t force-balancing numbers’’ to have them agree with the Cyber Ninjas count, versus the one done by Maricopa County.

That, said Bennett, involved a “limited number of box counts’’ of the ballots inside each that the experts said could be used to verify whose tallies are correct. And, as it turned out, Bennett said, many of those counts did agree with the numbers the county provided in the first place.

It was those experts, he said, that shared the information with reporters, not him. But he said too much is being made of this.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Arizona Audit update..... - 07/30/21
Sycamore,

LOL

LMAO, I thought the get together was for MEN not twats.......
steal another donut today?
Sycamore,

LOL

I'm going to wait until you go "hunting" with Jaguar in TX.

bring money, you'll need it.

bring a first aid kit too, he's not a doctor.
steal another donut today?

If you'd have paid attention when you read the OP you'd see that it wasn't me that found the wallet.

Just like a bleeder, emotion overrules common sense and understanding.
The donut was extra delish!
Posted By: 40O Re: Arizona Audit update..... - 07/30/21
Any actual updates, or is this just the little boys room?
Originally Posted by 40O

No updates, no ground breaking info released (because there is none). just a bunch of trumptards jerking each other off.
Originally Posted by 40O

the Liaison was locked out for letting slip the info that the audit numbers were the same as the election numbers.

Too much local blow back, so they are letting him back in.

Lots of back room politics in Arizona, people that know people, etc. that's probably not too different than anywhere.

these people all know each other, and have for 20 years.
Originally Posted by Backroads
Lol, nervous boys?

I couldn’t be less nervous.
Originally Posted by AKPENDUDE
Originally Posted by 40O

No updates, no ground breaking info released (because there is none). just a bunch of trumptards jerking each other off.

Got any pics of kids, guns, dogs, fish, land, vacation? Fugkin anything other than your commie schit?

You card-carrying fugking loser.
Got any pictures of the puppies you strangled when you were a kid.
Posted By: Squidge Re: Arizona Audit update..... - 08/03/21
From the Republican chairman of the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors.

[Linked Image from i.redd.it]

In other news.

https://tucson.com/news/local/judge...f305538-f499-11eb-baa3-dffee0a63b03.html

Posted By: rickt300 Re: Arizona Audit update..... - 08/04/21
That is funny right there, get a rope. Jack needs a reality check.
You and most of the people in threads like this a a laughing stock.
Posted By: Sycamore Re: Arizona Audit update..... - 08/11/21
https://www.azcentral.com/story/new...a-county-election-audit-now/5562693001/?

The ballot review of Maricopa County’s 2.1 million ballots from the 2020 election has gone on for 16 weeks. The recounting and scanning have come to an end though. The pallets of ballots have left the Veterans Memorial Coliseum and are back at the county’s Elections Department.

It also has become clear who is paying for the review: Pro-Trump, conservative groups aligned with the "Stop the Steal" effort that preceded the Jan. 6 march on the U.S. Capitol that led to a deadly riot.

A final report of what Cyber Ninjas found during the audit is expected to come in the next few weeks. Arizona Senate President Karen Fann has said the review has never been about overturning the results of the election. Instead, she has said it’s about examining election procedures and helping ensure the election was conducted fairly and with integrity. She and other lawmakers have indicated they intend to use the results of the review to help pass election-related laws.
Sounds like a report is coming next week...

https://news.yahoo.com/arizona-senate-president-says-maricopa-001200222.html

Quote:

Washington Examiner
Arizona Senate president says Maricopa audit report being prepared
Daniel Chaitin
Mon, August 16, 2021, 5:12 PM·2 min read
In this article:

Karen Fann
American politician and a Republican member of the Arizona House of Representatives

Arizona Senate President Karen Fann provided a brief update on the progress of a report on the 2020 election audit conducted in Maricopa County.

The Republican leader said the companies contracted to conduct the review, led by Cyber Ninjas, are putting together a report on their findings from the audit, which has been subject to intense criticism by county officials and others, including Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs, who has cast the audit as a "political stunt" meant to cast doubt on election integrity.

"Confirming audit companies are preparing the draft report to present to the senate team. Senate team will then review for accuracy and clarity for final report which will be released publicly," Fann said in a tweet on Monday.

Fann was responding to a Twitter account that warned people to beware of a tweet appearing to quote former Overstock CEO Patrick Byrne, a supporter of the audit, saying the report is being finished and delivered to the state Senate next week.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE FROM THE WASHINGTON EXAMINER

Top Arizona Senate Republicans, including Fann, recently issued fresh subpoenas to Maricopa County officials and Dominion Voting Systems for materials the audit team said were needed to finish a report, including router access and network logins for ballot tabulation devices, among other things. After both parties signaled defiance to most of the demands, Arizona Senate Majority Whip Sonny Borrelli filed a complaint this month, and Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich opened an investigation into whether Maricopa County broke the law by refusing to comply.

Still, Wendy Rogers, another Republican state senator, tweeted on Monday the preliminary report was coming in a matter of days, which would be in line with the latest predictions by audit officials. She also mentioned other states that allies of former President Donald Trump hope will follow through with Arizona-style audits of their own.

*****************??
© 24hourcampfire