Home
I ordered some parts for my RCBS Uniflow powder measure last night from the RCBS web store. The message at checkout was "Thanks for doing business with Bushnell."

The charges on the CC statement say "Remington" in big green letters.

I sure hope RCBS qc does not go in the toilet like it has at "Big Green".
Posted By: Jim1611 Re: Well, this is interesting. - 07/28/21
Too bad so many of our trusted places to do business with seem to be selling out. I liked things much better when the people running the show actually started the business from the very beginning.
Big corps eat smaller corps which eat smaller corps...the evolutionary process in the investment world...but, count on one thing, the consumer is never the winner. My friend who is a retired project engineer for RCBS told me, that at the time he left, RCBS was transitioning to an importer/ merchandiser business model. Hence the cutback of engineering people with early retirement buyouts.
Bushnell, Federal ammunition, CCI, Alliant Powder all owned by Vista Outdoors
I order a lot of stuff through Vista Outdoors, especially their RCBS division (Pro Tip, they really take care of their Vet members and their birthday members) and they've always been outstanding.

I'd say 80% of the steel targets on both my rifle and pistol range are Champions that I've ordered through Vista Outdoors. I have anreloading room full of accessories and components I've ordered through RCBS ... combined with my Redding stuff my reloading room is pretty-much green.

They offer some great deals, at times, on Bushnell and Federal products.

Vista Outdoors has been a 1st Class operation for a long time IMHO.
Originally Posted by steve4102
Bushnell, Federal ammunition, CCI, Alliant Powder all owned by Vista Outdoors

I noticed one thing. On the website the claim was made "We have Primers". I did not pursue the link to see what was actually in stock, prices, or hazmat fees.

It might be a viable source in these times of famine.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Well, this is interesting. - 07/28/21
Email they sent me a guy had to buy RCBS dies to get primers

https://www.rcbs.com/rcbs-kits/prim...;u=16047324&mid=524000354&jb=151
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Well, this is interesting. - 07/28/21
All rcbs electronics chargemaster line = CHINA ,, no more rcbs for me .

Likely that all the companies making these type products have went to same route .
Scratch that primer thought. I went through the website today. Every primer type says "Check your local ammo dealer."
© 24hourcampfire