Home
https://odysee.com/@Blackpilled:b/why-they-want-to-replace-you:7?

It sets the ground work in the first 5 minutes. It makes sense, especially if you are an elite.

kwg

[img]https://odysee.com/@Blackpilled:b/why-they-want-to-replace-you:7?[/img]
Because they want mindless slaves?
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

Right they dont want a middle class.

Crazy but similar to the movie Planet of the Apes.
Originally Posted by kwg020
https://odysee.com/@Blackpilled:b/why-they-want-to-replace-you:7?

It sets the ground work in the first 5 minutes. It makes sense, especially if you are an elite.

kwg

[img]https://odysee.com/@Blackpilled:b/why-they-want-to-replace-you:7?[/img]

Do you have a link that works?
Try this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tl0Bo4GKQ-U
How is an elite defined?
Originally Posted by EdM
How is an elite defined?

Think international bankers, a few top politicians, basically the people that control the worlds money.
Joos
Think anyone in government today both federal and state. They have committed so many crimes they are afraid of us.
It became pretty obvious to me quite some time ago that there’s a movement to return to a feudal system, with lots of “serfs”, some merchant class, and of course the upper crust. The push for eliminating personal vehicles (reduced mobility), and single-family homes with the attendant suburbs, the campaign against meat, even the destruction of the traditional family, all are part of it, as is the notion of no borders. Instead of the sword, they’re using public education, climate hoaxes, and manipulated energy prices to ensure compliance. Eventually, ordinary working people will be reduced to living like they did in the old Soviet Union, but with high-speed internet, legal drugs, and anything-goes sex. Globalists have been working on their “remake it better” plans long before the plague came along and presented an opportunity to put it in play. There are plenty of people that are more than willing to trade freedom and choice for the promise of a worry-free existence. More and more cities are experimenting with guaranteed incomes with no work requirement, and many of the super-rich support the idea. Right now we have millions of people content to live on enhanced unemployment rather than go back to work; they’re even suing the states for trying to cut it off. Neither of those things are sustainable, so what’s the end result going to be?

Bat-schitt-crazy is the new normal.
Truthfully, the elites like Bill Gates, want to eliminate, not replace, most of the world's population. This is to allow Mother Earth to heal and return to a more natural state for the enjoyment of the elites.

For very enjoyable reading (fiction) that lays out how the elites intend to accomplish this, and why, read Tom Clancy "Rainbow Six" and Michael Creighton "State of Fear".
Originally Posted by Pappy348
It became pretty obvious to me quite some time ago that there’s a movement to return to a feudal system, with lots of “serfs”, some merchant class, and of course the upper crust. The push for eliminating personal vehicles (reduced mobility), and single-family homes with the attendant suburbs, the campaign against meat, even the destruction of the traditional family, all are part of it, as is the notion of no borders. Instead of the sword, they’re using public education, climate hoaxes, and manipulated energy prices to ensure compliance. Eventually, ordinary working people will be reduced to living like they did in the old Soviet Union, but with high-speed internet, legal drugs, and anything-goes sex. Globalists have been working on their “remake it better” plans long before the plague came along and presented an opportunity to put it in play. There are plenty of people that are more than willing to trade freedom and choice for the promise of a worry-free existence. More and more cities are experimenting with guaranteed incomes with no work requirement, and many of the super-rich support the idea. Right now we have millions of people content to live on enhanced unemployment rather than go back to work; they’re even suing the states for trying to cut it off. Neither of those things are sustainable, so what’s the end result going to be?

This ^^

kwg
As usual, Blackpilled is spot on.

Right. Guarantied Basic Income is a means of enslavement. Once dependent, the threat of cutting it off becomes a control mechanism.
Pappy has seen the future, absent some anomaly like humans for once deciding not to wait until they are dead to resist.
Pappy,
My Dad would preach on this in the late 70's to early 80's
A simple guy, he was anti political, didn't follow the news.
But he is perceptive, and intelligent.

I remember him looking at me and saying that the really wealthy people
didn't like us being able to go to attractions.

"You don't think it pisses them off to be standing in line behind ditch diggers and factory workers?

He was a union worker, I was being taught anti-union stuff in school.
(By union teachers?)

So I thought Dad was just nuts. Union propaganda.

Now Disney (an expensive experience to behpgin with)
Will allow those who want to pony up extra, to avoid those lines.
I know folks who pay it.
How long until there is a third tier? Or a day based feed schedule?
It's Disney's right. Even smart business.
But it's a sign.
Just look at the oil patch, lots and lots of messkin workers.
Originally Posted by EdM
How is an elite defined?

Under communism, there are the elites, who are the haves, and the proletariat, who are the have nots. Everyone who favors communism assumes they'll be among the elite. Most of them are wrong.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by EdM
How is an elite defined?

Under communism, there are the elites, who are the haves, and the proletariat, who are the have nots. Everyone who favors communism assumes they'll be among the elite. Most of them are wrong.

Originally Posted by AB2506
Truthfully, the elites like Bill Gates, want to eliminate, not replace, most of the world's population. This is to allow Mother Earth to heal and return to a more natural state for the enjoyment of the elites.

For very enjoyable reading (fiction) that lays out how the elites intend to accomplish this, and why, read Tom Clancy "Rainbow Six" and Michael Creighton "State of Fear".

Not a bad idea really, but very arrogant on the behalf of physically inferior people.

Two favorites.

There was a documentary on that, called The Kingsman.
Originally Posted by wabigoon

One of the best commercials of all time.

Nailed it.
Originally Posted by Diesel

Nailed it.

Sho-nuff.
Originally Posted by 673
Joos

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
It became pretty obvious to me quite some time ago that there’s a movement to return to a feudal system, with lots of “serfs”, some merchant class, and of course the upper crust.
It could get interesting. Under that system, it was work or starve. There was no welfare system. A whole bunch of people would find a whole new way of life.
Why not just write “Jews”?
And the citizens of a Constitutional Republic can and should boycott the taxes to force government to tow the line of law. Read history and see why the USA came into existence in the 1st place.
But when you ignore God and ignore civil DUTY to organize and stop paying for corruption you in fact ("de-facto-- to use the legal term) SUPPORT the evil ruling class.

And those that know this is true but still refuse to act will speak up saying "it's not MY fault, and "you just don't understand"!

We have seen that a few dozen times right here in this forum.
The fact that someone else is doing nothing is NOT an excuse for you to do nothing.

The courts have heal in past tax cases that "silence implies CONSENT"

And the court dictum is "Failure to object is fatal and waves the right at issue"

We the People ARE we the People. Tt's not "they"! It's WE!

If you see it as "someone else duty" you have already surrendered and bent over for them.
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Why not just write “Jews”?

Is hillary clintoon a jew ?? Is bill gates a jew ?? I doubt it's only the jews who want to do this. It's every person of substantial wealth. Many of who I don't believe are jews. The super wealthy would have access to unlimited land resources. They could live next door to anyone they want. Whites over here and jews over there. Then they can surround themselves with the serf's of their choice as a buffer. No. It's the super wealthy of all persuasions and they don't care. They just want US in our PLACE. Preferably under their thumb and we kowtow to their wishes for our mere existence.

kwg
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around that idea. I guess I can't get in the head on an "elite".

I can understand govt drones loving communism. Its the big corporate guys like Bezos, Gates, Buffet, and even Soros that I can't figure out.

They made their bones in a capitalistic system. If you are going to say they don't care anything about anything past their own lifetimes, well, they are good. All of em are over the hill, some wayyy over it.

Musk I sorta get. The climate hoax is the only reason his business is where it is.

Seems to me the basic idea behind communism is that the government takes all the chips off the table and redistributes them equally across the board with "some animals being more equal than others". If I am a billionaire, I don't want that. There could be an element of them giving money to all this woke bullshit with the idea of keeping something worse from happening down the road.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
It became pretty obvious to me quite some time ago that there’s a movement to return to a feudal system, with lots of “serfs”, some merchant class, and of course the upper crust.
It could get interesting. Under that system, it was work or starve. There was no welfare system. A whole bunch of people would find a whole new way of life.

The interesting times will begin when the inevitable reduction in “freebies” starts. Picture the current conditions in public housing
projects, but as the new norm for most people. Without cars, other transportation under the control of the “nobility”, and really nowhere to escape to anyway, what are the options going to be?
Is hillary clintoon a jew ?? Is bill gates a jew ??

Both are Shabbos Goyim, something that would not exist if the influence of International Jewry on the West were eliminated.

If you think that Hillary Clinton became as influential as she is/was on her own merit or even by riding her husband’s coattails I think you are mistaken. The same for Gates, though to a lesser extent since he actually built something.

Those people were allowed through gates, the key to which is fealty. You might as well ask whether Churchill was a Jew….

huh?

Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Pappy,
My Dad would preach on this in the late 70's to early 80's
A simple guy, he was anti political, didn't follow the news.
But he is perceptive, and intelligent.

I remember him looking at me and saying that the really wealthy people
didn't like us being able to go to attractions.

"You don't think it pisses them off to be standing in line behind ditch diggers and factory workers?

He was a union worker, I was being taught anti-union stuff in school.
(By union teachers?)

So I thought Dad was just nuts. Union propaganda.

Now Disney (an expensive experience to behpgin with)
Will allow those who want to pony up extra, to avoid those lines.
I know folks who pay it.
How long until there is a third tier? Or a day based feed schedule?
It's Disney's right. Even smart business.
But it's a sign.
Bilionaires will actually benefit under the new crony communism. Did you see the new contract the US govt just awarded Amazon /Bezos? How many billions has Gates received in govt contracts? Do billionaires pay their share of taxes or are our tax laws written for and by them?

Where do you think this new one trillion in stimulus will go? To the rich and the corrupt unions or the middle class.

Guess who will get their taxes raised to pay for it?

Its pretty obvious that most bilionaires are left wing and give to radical left wing groups to inoculate them from any criticism. If any group says anything bad about them no more donations. It's all a corrupt circle .

Originally Posted by RJY66
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around that idea. I guess I can't get in the head on an "elite".

I can understand govt drones loving communism. Its the big corporate guys like Bezos, Gates, Buffet, and even Soros that I can't figure out.

They made their bones in a capitalistic system. If you are going to say they don't care anything about anything past their own lifetimes, well, they are good. All of em are over the hill, some wayyy over it.

Musk I sorta get. The climate hoax is the only reason his business is where it is.

Seems to me the basic idea behind communism is that the government takes all the chips off the table and redistributes them equally across the board with "some animals being more equal than others". If I am a billionaire, I don't want that. There could be an element of them giving money to all this woke bullshit with the idea of keeping something worse from happening down the road.
Progressive fascists couldn’t convince Americans to support turning the USA into the USSR, ie their fascist utopia so they are getting new voters.
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Is hillary clintoon a jew ?? Is bill gates a jew ??

Both are Shabbos Goyim, something that would not exist if the influence of International Jewry on the West were eliminated.

If you think that Hillary Clinton became as influential as she is/was on her own merit or even by riding her husband’s coattails I think you are mistaken. The same for Gates, though to a lesser extent since he actually built something.

Those people were allowed through gates, the key to which is fealty. You might as well ask whether Churchill was a Jew….

All I'm saying is Bill and hillary became rich because of their political influences and they did not have to be jews to get there. They are in the protected class. They will be in the protected class should America fall to pieces tomorrow. They will NOT be serfs nor middle class. So, not everyone in the middle class got there by being rich jews. My bet is Warren Buffet will be in the protected class and he is not a jew. But, he is much closer to being dead than most of us here. Personally, I just want to see ever damn hippie from the 1960's ded as soon as possible. The sooner the better.

kwg
© 24hourcampfire