Home
My brother has worked for Bonneville Power Administration for 30 years and was hoping to work several more before retiring but it sounds like Biden is going to require Federal workers to either get the "vaccine" or be forced to get weekly testing and other bullschwitz. So he is likely to retire from BPA early and have to move and find work elsewhere. Damn!
He doesn't have a decent pension after 30 years?
Replace each retiring white fed employee w two non white or non binary.

That is the plan
This is news to me, but I could be out of the loop, Biden Bullshit wise.

Right now, the vaccine is encouraged, but no requirements that I could find.

OTOH, it would not surprise me.
Sounds like a typical Government ploy to get rid of the highest salary employees. They do this type thing all the time, but not as "in the news" as this. They know the folks that are older and don't want a hassle or change will just leave. The USPO just did this to a friend of mine that had been in a comfortable job for 10 years and can retire when he wants to. They just decided one day they would move him to a job they thought he would hate in another town.......the joke was on them, because he actually liked it....
He has a good pension but unfortunately went through a divorce from the wicked witch of the west and is now needing to work longer than otherwise planned.
Originally Posted by hookeye

That is the plan

I hear they are replacing you with a crash test dummy.......
Why hasn't he got it already? Is he a conspiracy theorist?
There are millions in this country that haven't gotten it yet, myself included. To me it just doesn't pass the smell test. My gut says don't do it. Never been an anti vaxxer until now.
Hope he waits till the last minute to retire.

It should not come to this.
Originally Posted by Goosey

Maybe he hasn't heard a good reason why he should take an EUA experimental vaccine.

Risk/reward calculation goes both ways
Originally Posted by funnybone

That is the plan

You, however, are irreplaceable.. as the dumbest liberal fugk on green earth.

Lol.
My wife and I just talked about this. Not sure when it would happen but were pretty sure it would.
I am sure his future will be better than his current situation.
It's insane that they fail to recognize the durable natural immunity achieved by those who've had Covid. It's also a huge tell.
I got vaccinated six months ago,wasn’t a big deal.
Originally Posted by kingston
It's insane that they fail to recognize the durable natural immunity achieved by those who've had Covid. It's also a huge tell.

It certainly is.

They can all go fugk themselves.
Originally Posted by hanco
I got vaccinated six months ago,wasn’t a big deal.

Oh gee never mind then.

LOL
Originally Posted by Fireball2
My wife and I just talked about this. Not sure when it would happen but were pretty sure it would.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that you told her to get the shot because you could use the money.

LOL
Sounds like she had the better lawyer if he has to keep working after 30yr.
Originally Posted by LazyL0228

Is thirty years actually considered a long career?
With average lifespan near 80 how the hell is work thirty/get paid for thirty more sustainable for any employer other than the federal government/working tax payers?
Originally Posted by rufous
My brother has worked for Bonneville Power Administration for 30 years and was hoping to work several more before retiring but it sounds like Biden is going to require Federal workers to either get the "vaccine" or be forced to get weekly testing and other bullschwitz. So he is likely to retire from BPA early and have to move and find work elsewhere. Damn!

Good for him, Stand Tall.

It appears my wife will have to look for a new job for the same reasons.

Butt sex is safe too, do you participate?

Maybe he's a dude.
Local VA hospital has already had issues retaining RNs & CNAs since the onset of covid. They've been repeatedly contacting recently retired nurses asking them to return to work with no success. This BS will cost them more staff, now they can concentrate on winning more awards for having the highest number of queers on staff of any VA medical facility.
220,000 Member American Postal Workers Union Releases Statement Against Mandatory Vaccinations for Federal Employees

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...tory-vaccinations-for-federal-employees/
Tell your brother to hang in there and play their game. Don't get the vaccine but relent to the periodic testing. He'll stay up2date on wheteher he has COVID or not and end up working less hours due to having to be tested on a regular basis. And it will aggrevate the loonies that came up with this idea of mandatory vaccine crap as they not expecting your brother to stick it out and play the game.

That is the plan

There's something satisfying about liberals shooting up Trump's vaccines. Lol

That is the plan

unFunnybone has a name and address, along with the rest of the commie swill. Your time is coming, azzhole....
He is planning to try to stick it out and play the get tested regularly game for now. Hope somehow he can stay where he is.

You’d need a super-duper lawyer to get out of that in Texas, here your retirement isn’t income, it’s a shared investment with your spouse ie. she already owns a percentage of it dependent upon how many years you were married. Of course FWIW you own part of hers too.

Heck the same thing works with Social Security if you’ve been married just ten years.

Only way out IIRC is if she legally remarries. Not much chance of that happening.
It’s not mandatory. People have a choice. Get it or do the weekly testing.
You are being given a choice. No one is holding you down and injecting you.
Don’t like the policies? Then quit or retire.
We are in good company grin

Originally Posted by Snowwolfe

Ummm, Errrr
Hell, nevermind.
If they pay for the testing, I'd just get tested every week then.

My buddy's wife is a nurse, vaccinated and is now home with covid anyway. 🤣
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

You’d need a super-duper lawyer to get out of that in Texas, here your retirement isn’t income, it’s a shared investment with your spouse ie. she already owns a percentage of it dependent upon how many years you were married. Of course FWIW you own part of hers too.

Heck the same thing works with Social Security if you’ve been married just ten years.

Only way out IIRC is if she legally remarries. Not much chance of that happening.

Lesson here. If she's nutz after 7 or 8 years get rid of her! Wait 10 and it's toooooo late.
Originally Posted by rufous
He is planning to try to stick it out and play the get tested regularly game for now. Hope somehow he can stay where he is.

Sounds pretty rough. lol. He leaves his desk, to go do a swab once a week while getting paid. AND I thought people in Bangladesh had a tough life
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Per spousal / exspouse Social Security benefit. -- the spousal benefit is approxamatly half the primary receipts and in addition to, NOT half OF. The primary still gets their full benefit and also works the same for both. Upon the death of the primary the surviving spouse / exspouse has the option to draw their own benefit or the deceased spouse full benefit amount.

Ok, I get it, you have three choices, choose.

But, as anyone with more than Two brain cells left to rub together knows, this is only the beginning.

So what’s your advice for those that do not want the jab, when the Federal Government says, “you must take the jab in order to collect your pension.

What about the SSA, what is your expert advice , when the SSA says you Must take the jab to collect your benefits.

What about the Government mandating you take the jab in order to get a drivers license, purchase license plates, get a building permit, purchase a hunting/fishing license, a marriage license, etc.

This is not going to stop with just Public Employees and the Military, this is going to spread to every aspect of our lives.

Oh, “take the jab” is not an answer when you ponder the questions above.
Originally Posted by kingston

I’ve been saying this for 9 months, completely spot on. And the covatards should be forced to read it 10 times in a row. But “sheep” generally suck at reading comprehension.

It’s so darn obvious but the masses are too stupid to use their own brains. I seriously think some combination of elevated technology, smartphones and instant information has shut down critical thinking for a lot of people, and those are the “sheep” . . . and generally vote Democrat. Guys like Goosey.
Originally Posted by steve4102

But, as anyone with more than Two brain cells left to rub together knows, this is only the beginning.

So what’s your advice for those that do not want the jab, when the Federal Government says, “you must take the jab in order to collect your pension.

What about the SSA, what is your expert advice , when the SSA says you Must take the jab to collect your benefits.

What about the Government mandating you take the jab in order to get a drivers license, purchase license plates, get a building permit, purchase a hunting/fishing license, a marriage license, etc.

This is not going to stop with just Public Employees and the Military, this is going to spread to every aspect of our lives.

You're exactly right.
Btw, have you seen the acceptable attire for fully vaccinated workers?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1420684629678428160

That is our Secretary of Defense!?!
Tell him to take them an empty tube of Ivermectin.... laugh

Try sticking to the facts and not made up hypothetical conditions. Every job comes with conditions. At least if the Feds do approve this they are offering a choice.
Shoot up or get tested.
Just bend over, right Snowwolfe?
Originally Posted by erikj

You're exactly right.
Btw, have you seen the acceptable attire for fully vaccinated workers?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1420684629678428160

That is our Secretary of Defense!?!

L O L grin laugh fg'n democrats
Originally Posted by Raeford

Bend over for what? It’s not that difficult to have your nose swabbed. Especially when a worker is on the clock and being paid for their time.
We’ll see how this plays out. I’m betting it does not end well for many. When all this faux vax crap started, it seemed to be inevitable that the gov would overstep its bounds. I suppose no job is safe from the jabbers but federal gov is least likely place for a happy ending. Glad I don’t work for the feds anymore, or anyone else for that matter.

Bend over for what? It’s not that difficult to have your nose swabbed. Especially when a worker is on the clock and being paid for their time.

poor guy has to work one to two hours a day for his pension and healthcare and he can't be fired no matter what he does at work

To be 'swabbed' for what exactly?

Try sticking to the facts and not made up hypothetical conditions. Every job comes with conditions. At least if the Feds do approve this they are offering a choice.
Shoot up or get tested.

Thats generous of them.

To be 'swabbed' for what exactly?

Its quite pleasant really.

Some here are disappointed that the Rectal Swab has not been generously mandated by our benevolent leaders.
Why only test the unvaccinated?

Lots of vaccinated people are spreading the virus and they should be getting tested weekly as well.

It appears that the vaccines are either not very effective in preventing the Delta variant or their protection is already waning after only 6 months.

It's time for the provaxxers to get their boosters. We'll soon know if the rare autoimmune problems seen after mRNA and viral-vector DNA vaccines become more common or if ADE will become a problem.
Originally Posted by Petehm

Lots of vaccinated people are spreading the virus and they should be getting tested weekly as well.

It appears that the vaccines are either not very effective in preventing the Delta variant or their protection is already waning after only 6 months.

It's time for the provaxxers to get their boosters. We'll soon know if the rare autoimmune problems seen after mRNA and viral-vector DNA vaccines become more common or if ADE will become a problem.

Correct. The trend is for vaccination+boosters+testing+mask+face shield. Clearly, a database will be needed.
30 years is a good run

I used to tell my older guys on my work crew, Don’t be coming to my jobsite like death warmed over, I want athletes on my framing and decking jobs.
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223

Didn’t Happy Camper say that people were dying of brain perforations from those nasal swabs?

sidney powell
jade helm
The indictments
Hillary emails
Get ready
Yelowstone supervolcano
Originally Posted by Petehm

To motivate them to get vaccinated.
Originally Posted by deflave

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that you told her to get the shot because you could use the money.

LOL

Could you possibly be a bigger dick?

All your incessant trolling is about to pay BIG dividends, so pay attention dickweasel.

My wife works for the federal government . There, you have another angle to work in your character assassination.

What a tool.
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223

Breakthrough Covid Cases Among Vaccinated Players Postpones MLB Game
Kimberlee Speakman07:53pm EDT

The Major League Baseball game between the Philadelphia Phillies and Washington Nationals was postponed Wednesday after 12 Washington Nationals team members tested positive for Covid-19, a majority of whom were reportedly already vaccinated, as concerns rise over breakthrough Covid-19 cases caused by the delta variant.

Washington Nationals v Philadelphia Phillies
PHILADELPHIA, PA - JULY 28: A general view of an empty Citizens Bank Park on July 28, 2021 in ... [+]
Getty Images
Key Facts

Nationals team manager Dave Martinez said he believes only one member was unvaccinated out of the four players and eight staff members and coaches that tested positive for Covid-19.

A number of the breakthrough cases reportedly came from players that received the one-shot Johnson & Johnson vaccine, sources told ESPN.

Martinez said some of the members that tested positive have experienced minor symptoms similar to a “head cold.”

He also said the team would undergo more rounds of Covid-19 testing to make sure additional team members don’t have the virus.

Key Background

Back in May, Martinez said more than 85% of the Washington Nationals team was vaccinated, which under the MLB guidelines allows for looser Covid-19 protocols such as being able to eat or drink on a plane and gather indoors without a mask as long as someone who is not vaccinated isn’t present. This isn’t the first time the Nationals had to postpone a game due to Covid-19. Their season-opener against the New York Mets was also postponed after four Nationals players tested positive for coronavirus.

What To Watch Out For

If more games may be cancelled or postponed due to rising Covid-19 cases in the nation. The Centers for Disease Control reissued mask recommendations on Tuesday due to the spread of the delta variant, which has caused an alarming number of breakthrough infections among those vaccinated. Cases in the U.S. also continue to rise with 80,000 new Covid-19 cases reported Wednesday, up from 55,000 last week, according to the CDC.
Iceland reimposes COVID restrictions after cases surge covid

Iceland, one of the first nations in the world to lift all COVID restrictions for vaccinated tourists, on Friday announced new curbs following a spate of infections.

At the end of June, Iceland lifted rules around social distancing, mask-wearing, limits on public gatherings and the opening hours of bars and restaurants after introducing virus restrictions in March last year.

Starting from midnight on Sunday until August 13, public gatherings will be restricted to 200, the one-metre social distancing rule will be reimposed and bars and restaurants will have to close at 11:00 pm.

Swimming pools and indoor sports facilities can only operate to 75 percent of capacity and masks will be mandatory indoors.

Although over 85 percent of the population above 16 have received two vaccine doses, Iceland has seen infections spurt with 355 new cases since July 12.

The majority of cases are due to the Delta variant, which was first detected in India.

Iceland will resume restrictions at its borders, requiring a negative PCR test less than 72 hours old for travellers who are fully vaccinated.
Man.... theys gonna another run on the hamburger meat

Bastards!!!!

Sheesh!!!
Originally Posted by slumlord
Man.... theys gonna another run on the hamburger meat

Bastards!!!!

Sheesh!!!

For the last two days I been thinking the same thing, With the current price of beef, I should have bought more ribeyes last year.

That and we're down to the last couple rolls of TP.

LOL

All your incessant trolling is about to pay BIG dividends, so pay attention dickweasel.

My wife works for the federal government . There, you have another angle to work in your character assassination.

What a tool.

That makes sense because lord knows you ain’t bringing in any checks.

LOL

It’s also not difficult to take the 14 days off. Paid.

You’re obviously as dumb as president potato head.

LOL

What a tool.

That makes sense because lord knows you ain’t bringing in any checks.
LOL

I rest my case.
Just for sheets and giggles, maybe your brother could contest it or fight it as long as it doesn’t cost him , for as long as he can get away with it. If he loses, he can always quit, or if his benefits aren’t negated, make his company fire him, just to drag it out and cost them more money.
What's wrong with weekly testing? One doesn't even need to study.
Originally Posted by 1minute

You live in Oregon.

Invasive to someone’s privacy?
Are people really this easily manipulated into giving up what little personal freedom we have left?
You live in Oregon

Yes. Along with a fairly good size compliment of the BPA.
You live in Oregon

What’s the BPA?

I rest my case.

Ballz got him a PhD in “resting.”

LOL
You live in Oregon

What’s the BPA?

Brotherhood of pissed off azzholes?
Stuff in water that causes a bunch of screwed up kids.

I rest my case.

LOL

Hey fucquestick, did you work 14 hour days in 103 degree temps this week?

No.

No you did not.

Fucque off.
You live in Oregon

What’s the BPA?

The Bonneville Power Administration. A federal agency somewhat like the Tennessee Valley Authority, but with many differences. They sell power from the Columbia and Snake River dams. They also own and operate the bulk transmission network from Canada to California.

I rest my case.

LOL

31 year old bull of a kid helping me got himself some heatstroke yesterday.

Coming from you this is RICH.

I rest my case.

LOL

Heat stroke? Did you call 911?

I rest my case.

LOL

31 years old is not a kid. DAH

I rest my case.

LOL

Saving this for posterity.

First off, you're nowhere near old enough to call a 31 yo a kid.

Secondly, you are a shidty boss for letting that happen first of all, then coming on here and using it to brag about how tough your working conditions are.

Bragging about being a shidtheel, LMFAO.

THat's even if any of it is true. ........
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

I rest my case.

LOL

Secondly, you are a shidty boss for letting that happen first of all, then coming on here and using it to brag about how tough your working conditions are.

Fuch you too soyboy.

You stupid pricks have no clue.

Your hired man dropped from heatstroke and you brag that you didn’t?

LMFAO

You should teach leadership principles.

No.

No you did not.

Fucque off.

Let me be the first to apologize for the life decisions you’ve made.
Originally Posted by logger
You live in Oregon

What’s the BPA?

The Bonneville Power Administration. A federal agency somewhat like the Tennessee Valley Authority, but with many differences. They sell power from the Columbia and Snake River dams. They also own and operate the bulk transmission network from Canada to California.

Thank you.

I rest my case.

LOL

Fuch you too soyboy.

Did you call 911 for your coworker's heat stroke?
I'm a Federal employee, I doubt they will force vaccinations on us. Under HIPPA, it's none of their business. I'm vaccinated and I'm retiring at the end of the year, IDGAF.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

I rest my case.

LOL

Fuch you too soyboy.

Did you call 911 for your coworker's heat stroke?

Bump

Was it an employee or a coworker? Inquiring minds and all that. OR it's all made up bullshidt.
Originally Posted by Sako76
I'm a Federal employee, I doubt they will force vaccinations on us. Under HIPPA, it's none of their business. I'm vaccinated and I'm retiring at the end of the year, IDGAF.

That's not how the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act works.

And when you put hippa everyone knows you don't know how it works.

I rest my case.

LOL

No.

No you did not.

Fucque off.

Show us all on the doll where Flave touched you. LMAO

I rest my case.

LOL

I bet there's a reason he called the 31 year old a BULL.
OK Dr. Goalie!

From--HIPA--GFY!

Learn how your health information is used and shared by your doctor or health insurer. Generally,
your health information cannot be used for purposes not directly related to your care without your
permission. For example, your doctor cannot give it to your employer, or share it for things like
marketing and advertising, without your written authorization. You probably received a notice telling
you how your health information may be used on your first visit to a new health care provider or
when you got new health insurance, but you can ask for another copy anytime.
OK Dr. Goalie!

I never claimed to be a doctor, but HIPAA hasn't stopped any hospital I work at from requiring flu shots going back to the 90's.......

From--HIPA--GFY!

Learn how your health information is used and shared by your doctor or health insurer. Generally,
your health information cannot be used for purposes not directly related to your care without your
permission. For example, your doctor cannot give it to your employer, or share it for things like
marketing and advertising, without your written authorization. You probably received a notice telling
you how your health information may be used on your first visit to a new health care provider or

Please explain how that stops an employer from requiring YOU to provide proof of vaccination. Be specific.

From--HIPA--GFY!

That’s all well and good, but your employer isn’t going to ask your doc.
You’re going to be asked directly, and when you don’t provide an answer they’re going to f*ck you with an insubordination rip, etc.
Originally Posted by NH K9

From--HIPA--GFY!

That’s all well and good, but your employer isn’t going to ask your doc.
You’re going to be asked directly, and when you don’t provide an answer they’re going to f*ck you with an insubordination rip, etc.

Wait, you mean that, along with my SSN, drivers license/ID, and ACLS certification, they can ask me for proof of flu shot/vaccination status?!?!?!?

Whoa, mind blown.
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Originally Posted by Ray_Herbert

I rest my case.

LOL

I bet there's a reason he called the 31 year old a BULL.

Oh snap!

I hadn't thought of that
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Yep.

I sent that to my boss. 😂

Fub, always has a special way of cutting through a mountain sized pile of BS.

🦫
Fireballz,

How is that bull of a kid that you pay to dig into your trench doing?

I know heat and work is foreign to you but heatstroke is a fairly serious thing.
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Fub, always has a special way of cutting through a mountain sized pile of BS.

🦫

Kingston say he'd take the Duck or Sycamore any day.

LOL
Originally Posted by BobBrown

Show us all on the doll where Flave touched you. LMAO

Why does Kingston never get asked this question?

Kingston say he'd take the Duck or Sycamore any day.

LOL

I've got to come up with some new material.
Fireballz,

How is that bull of a kid that you pay to dig into your trench doing?

I know heat and work is foreign to you but heatstroke is a fairly serious thing.

I suspect Fireballz is unfamiliar with the various heat related environmental injuries. If he's going to be working young bulls in high heat conditions, he should read up on them.

https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases/16425-heat-illness
© 24hourcampfire