Home

"Expectant Mother Refusing PCR Test for .Baby that State Has Control Over Infant"

https://www.newswars.com/shock-vide...baby-that-state-has-control-over-infant/
Go home and birth. If you don’t like the hospitals rules, don’t go.

No shirt, no shoes, no service?
Originally Posted by MadMooner

That's The safest way.

Here in the states they inject every newborn with a big man whore sized dose of hepatitis vaxx.

They don't even ask the parents if they want their child poisoned for the first minutes after the ordeal of birth.
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

They don't even ask the parents if they want their child poisoned for the first minutes after the ordeal of birth.

We’ve had four kids in the last eight years. We were given the option to have or not have all available vaccinations for all four. You are speaking in misleading hyperbole.

That's The safest way.

Here in the states they inject every newborn with a big man whore sized dose of hepatitis vaxx.

Total BS
There must be a half dozen consent forms and places to document that consent in the hospital record. Worked in nursery for 35 years. The only thing that is usually mandated in most states is the "New Born Screen" - genetic testing for inborn errors of metabolism. Even the old standard "eyes and thighs" - the placement of antibiotic ointment in the eyes immediately after birth to prevent eye infections from STDs and the intramuscular injection (thigh muscle) of Vitamin K to augment blood clotting and prevent Intracranial Bleeding can now be waived by parents but they are required to sign forms acknowledging the risks involved (against medical advice).
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Wind

We’ve had four kids in the last eight years. We were given the option to have or not have all available vaccinations for all four. You are speaking in misleading hyperbole.

https://thehighwire.com/videos/ican-demands-fda-withdraw-hep-b-vaccine/

There's no doubt exceptions like yours, but your comment based on your limited personal experience does not make your accusation valid.

Setting aside my personal conversations with dozens of medical professionals, you can look up plenty of information on the subject if you are so inclined. There are plenty of physicians who have spoken out against the Hep B vaxx.

Let that morbidly obese pediatrician multiple the doses he injects the little newborns and stick himself with them. Let's see how those pediatricians feel afterwards.
You are speaking in misleading hyperbole.

Misleading hyperbole = bullsh*t.

Video link on first post.

Shocking video out of the UK shows a National Health Service nurse shutting down a high-risk expectant mother refusing the PCR test for her baby, proclaiming that her child belongs to the state.

The husband begins recording in the middle of the confrontation in a hospital room, with the off-camera mother insisting that her unborn baby belongs to her, but the nurses claim that’s no longer the case when the baby is born.

“So you’re saying once the baby comes out, it’s not my property anymore?” the mother asks. “Yes it is, I gave birth to it, it’s got my blood flowing through its veins.”

"Do you really think I need this bullshit about COVID when I got a risk of losing my baby?”

The husband, furious with the nurses, speaks up: “Let’s get our stuff and get out of here, because this is pissing me off. Are we signing ourselves out now, Stacy? They’re not COVID testing my baby. Enough.”

“They said they’re going to get security if we don’t apply now. This is wicked,” he tells the camera. “Do you know this is going viral? This is disgusting.”

The mother again tells the nurses they have no authority over her child.

“I know you don’t want me here, really. I know you don’t want to have to do what you got to do because of this stupid compliance crap,” the mother says.

“But I’m sorry, when it comes to care for a patient in something, you’ve got to understand and listen to what they’re saying. You can’t tell me that you get to give me the say of what happens once my baby’s born. I don’t think so. I don’t think so.”

The father and mother then tell the nurses that they’ve spoken to a number of experts and understand their rights as parents.

“You can’t do nothing without my permission,” the mother says. “So I’ll stop you there.”

The nurse then warns that her refusal to have her baby submit to a PCR test “will be documented” and that a “safeguarding team” will be notified.

This is just another example of how the state is asserting control over parents’ children, using the COVID hysteria to justify its totalitarian rollout of contact tracing, vaccine passports, and continued mask mandates.

https://thehighwire.com/videos/ican-demands-fda-withdraw-hep-b-vaccine/

There's no doubt exceptions like yours, but your comment based on your limited personal experience does not make your accusation valid.

Setting aside my personal conversations with dozens of medical professionals,

You're lying again. You haven't had "conversations with dozens of med pros."

You're a fanatic. Fanatics have agendas. Fanatics have no problem lying to promote their agenda. Thus you are a liar. The only thing worse than a liar is a religious fanatic liar. We know what you are.

Based on YOUR worthless opinions and false accusations???

I have nothing to prove to losers who don't give a damn about the topic I just posted.

All that you are good for is blowing bad gas.
Originally Posted by Prwlr

That's The safest way.

Total BS
There must be a half dozen consent forms and places to document that consent in the hospital record. Worked in nursery for 35 years. The only thing that is usually mandated in most states is the "New Born Screen" - genetic testing for inborn errors of metabolism. Even the old standard "eyes and thighs" - the placement of antibiotic ointment in the eyes immediately after birth to prevent eye infections from STDs and the intramuscular injection (thigh muscle) of Vitamin K to augment blood clotting and prevent Intracranial Bleeding can now be waived by parents but they are required to sign forms acknowledging the risks involved (against medical advice).

That is in line with my experience. Everything was upfront, discussed, and obviously up to us. If it wasn’t, we simply would of walked.
You’re a spawn who derives a small income from posting your bullshit here, and not doubt countless other places on the internet.

What exactly does your CV say ?

Besides dumbfûck !

🦫

Up front.
Full consent.

https://www.brighteon.com/fe794ea1-c210-4020-a37f-5426c49180b5
The most disturbing thing about that video is the idea that once born the state can impose decisions on the child. We see this with the poor fathers who are forced to watch their children become gender bent.

Thanks for posting!
Please take note this video is NOT in the US. It is in Britain so your "service" experience in the US don't apply.
Originally Posted by rwa3006

You're a fanatic. Fanatics have agendas. Fanatics have no problem lying to promote their agenda. Thus you are a liar. The only thing worse than a liar is a religious fanatic liar. We know what you are.

You don't understand what the word "thus" means.

Are you fanatically anti-religious? If so does that mean everything you say is a lie.

Think for a minute.

"Expectant Mother Refusing PCR Test for .Baby that State Has Control Over Infant"

That's in the UK. Be thankful for our Constitution and Bill of Rights!
For now?
Crappy Glamper is fear mongerer.

And dumb azz

LOL
Originally Posted by OldHat
Please take note this video is NOT in the US. It is in Britain so your "service" experience in the US don't apply.

Not only that, its just the test, not the vaccine. They want to take some baby snot out of its nose with a q-tip. What is the big deal? Also, I love how they refer to the baby as property.
Originally Posted by BobBrown

As much as you TRY to put on that "tough guy" intimidation show with everyone, NOBODY is afraid of you.

Setting aside my personal conversations with dozens of medical professionals, you can look up plenty of information on the subject if you are so inclined. There are plenty of physicians who have spoken out against the Hep B vaxx.

HC, I’m inclined to agree with you on gov’t overreach in nearly every area of life including medical. We declined the Hep vaccine for each until they were older and got no pushback from the staff. Our experience is far from an exception...consent to administer vaccines post partum is protocol for every baby born in that hospital which is probably 75% of kids in our area.

Did you even realize that the article is based out of the UK (it stands for United Kingdom) Be honest, you thought it was university hospital in Kentucky, didn’t you??

I usually read your posts with some interest, some amusement and eye rolls but even then I don’t feel compelled to comment or jump in and settle your hash. It’s an online hunting forum for crying out loud. Nobody here changes their mind. My reply to your OP was accurate and civil. Yours...well let’s just say I’ll not bother engaging with you on the forum anymore. You seem like a douche.
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

Not only that, its just the test, not the vaccine. They want to take some baby snot out of its nose with a q-tip. What is the big deal? Also, I love how they refer to the baby as property.

Look up a video that demonstrates what the technique involves.

There are cases of nurses forcing otoscopes through the eardrums of adult patients who have the dexterity of an ape.

I've told nurses to leave the room, because they were not competent to draw blood. Some of them routinely collapse veins and cause serious hematomas in elderly patients on blood thinners.

I don't trust them to take a padded stick and stove it way back against a soft barrier to the brain, while scraping delicate nerve tissue . ...from a struggling newborn baby.
Yet again the crappy hamper comes on here to smear monkey schidt on the short bus windows and pose as some sort of qualified medical practitioner.

Yet again no background info on his education, training, employment or service despite claims of expertise in several areas.

Yet again he pretends to be deeply religious while lying and spreading a message of hate under the guise of concern for others and doing the lord's work.

He is a deliberate, agenda driven charlatan who wraps himself in the pages of the bible to cloak his true intentions. All who disagree w/ his hateful screed are labeled perverts and condemned to eternal hell fire.

Troll, liar, fraud, please prove me wrong if I am mistaken.

mike r
Originally Posted by BobBrown

As much as you TRY to put on that "tough guy" intimidation show with everyone, NOBODY is afraid of you.

Darn

HC, I’m inclined to agree with you on gov’t overreach in nearly every area of life including medical. We declined the Hep vaccine for each until they were older and got no pushback from the staff. Our experience is far from an exception...consent to administer vaccines post partum is protocol for every baby born in that hospital which is probably 75% of kids in our area.

Did you even realize that the article is based out of the UK (it stands for United Kingdom) Be honest, you thought it was university hospital in Kentucky, didn’t you.

I checked when I heard the accent the first time I watched it.
My reference to hepatitis b Vaxx was based on my conversations in the US with nurses and physicians, including a top pediatrician who used to head a major children's hospital that many here would recognize if I said the name. I can't count the number of meetings and dinners we've shared. That said, WE don't know what we don't know and can only speak from our knowledge and experience.

The american and European hospitals are different, but from what I know (limited yes), there's much standardization since the CV19 protocols from the WHO. Perhaps you think we cannot learn from experiences outside of the country?
You are entitled to that belief as any disagreements.
I applaud your choice to decline the Help B vaxx for your babies.
Not every hospital staff member or hospital is the same, but the fact that they offer the ingredients of that cocktail in the first place shows the uniformity among the medical establishment.

The video caught my attention that this general issue of PARENTAL RIGHTS should be considered by men here with children that need guidance. Most don't know anything about what they are getting into when they decide to go to a hospital to have a baby. Many women trust the medical system like God, but this lady and the father spoke candidly and took their child out of there. More parents need to see this example, whether it's perfect or not, so they stop and take note that it is their child. They are responsible for it's care, and don't have to give their business to this storefront.

You said,
"You are speaking in misleading hyperbole."

Now you didn't like my response, so you jump in with name calling and call me a douch?

Perhaps I would have given a softer answer at an earlier time of day. That apparently is what you are used to with the people you hang with. I have not been afforded that with the gangs of trolls that can't so much as share in an intelligent discussion about any subject. I have little patience for them. If you are not a part of that group, then I certainly will not speak to you in the same manner. Respect engenders respect regardless of disagreement.
Right now you sound like the other trolls.

You asked me to be honest, then you made a railing accusation.
I was honest I am being forthright with you.
I believed what I first posted. Go read it.
You got what I got.
Put me on ignore if you can't handle what I have to say.
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Yet again the crappy hamper comes on here to smear monkey schidt on the short bus windows and pose as some sort of qualified medical practitioner.

Yet again no background info on his education, training, employment or service despite claims of expertise in several areas.

Yet again he pretends to be deeply religious while lying and spreading a message of hate under the guise of concern for others and doing the lord's work.

He is a deliberate, agenda driven charlatan who wraps himself in the pages of the bible to cloak his true intentions. All who disagree w/ his hateful screed are labeled perverts and condemned to eternal hell fire.

Troll, liar, fraud, please prove me wrong if I am mistaken.

mike r

I think that any true christian who has read your posts this past year, and has read the Bible once from cover to cover, knows exactly why you are Mike reprobate.
Cramper got called a douche because that’s exactly what he is
HC, you continue to lie, not "true christian" behavior. Why would dozens of medical pros and top pediatricians have discourse w/ you.? What you call intelligent discussion is the blathering of a troll w/ no credibility or integrity.

You are an embarrassment to truly religious people.

You are welcome to prove me wrong, just post your creds.

mike r
The most disturbing thing about that video is the idea that once born the state can impose decisions on the child. We see this with the poor fathers who are forced to watch their children become gender bent.

Thanks for posting!

I remember a case like that with the lez mother.
Even now, I hear reports of the school councillors pushing kids in that direction too.
Mike reprobate will demand of us certified papers from the Poope's VIRTUS Committee before "we are allowed" to speak to this issue.

It's good to hear from someone with a moral compass and an old fashioned sense of parental control that trumps what the hospitals or state / corporate establishments are doing. The sad thing is that most parents cave to the establishment pressure. They might even hand a liability waiver and say , that's informed consent. According to some attorney and administer it may be, but the only good informed consent comes before the hospital visit.

Here's the commentary on the vid if interested.

https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=61048afe4adc111ef8b389a2
HC, everyone except old hat has deemed you to be full of schidt...except the pope and a couple of ayatollahs.

PTL

Amen

LOL

mike r

Do you own Your Own Children?
Stefan Molyneux

https://www.brighteon.com/5175eea4-eb88-4570-8e3a-07742f7e18c9

Good commentary by Mike Adams

https://www.brighteon.com/5972733021001
Crappy Hamper,

Where do you fall on circumcision?

Duh. And whats in the CCP nasal swab that could concern a stupid puke like you, except for a sterilizer like ethylene dioxide, a strong carcinogen.

My neighbor is the real deal, zactly what she did 2 weeks ago
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco

My neighbor is the real deal, zactly what she did 2 weeks ago

How'd it go?
Are they both healthy and doing well?
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Duh. And whats in the CCP nasal swab that could concern a stupid puke like you, except for a sterilizer like ethylene dioxide, a strong carcinogen.

👍
Reason #6 Why NOT to shove carcinogenic sticks into newborn's sinuses.
Ha, some here seem to think its a good idear. wink
Originally Posted by g5m

That's in the UK. Be thankful for our Constitution and Bill of Rights!

Yes, that's right.
State to me usually means a country as in "a nation state.".
Sometimes it refers to the governmental powers as it does here.
You may have seen a movie, "Enemy of the State...". Will Smith.
I might not have given enough context. Later I compared it to here in the states injecting a hep b vaxx, normally given to I drug addicts who sell their bodies . They now give them routinely to newborns in spite of risk.

We have rights given by God to mankind and yet recognized in part by the federal constitution, including it's Bill of Rights and individual state's Constitutions..
I have read all three versions of my state, the federal and Cherish the Bill of Rights.
I have challenged judges on their denial of rights with disdain and know that much blood has been shed for those protections..
That young couple is a good reminder that we men, our children and grandchildren must assert our liberties or they will continue to be tread upon by the jack boots of tyranny..

© 24hourcampfire