Home
Posted By: strikeu Nick Saban out Hawking the vax - 07/30/21
He has an add out telling Alabama, if they want to watch football, get the vax. that pig Phuquer needs to go.
Originally Posted by strikeu
He has an add out telling Alabama, if they want to watch football, get the vax. that pig Phuquer needs to go.

You obviously don't care about Alabama football. Are you a Vols fan?

Fcuk Nick Saban
Who is Nick Saban?
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Who is Nick Saban?

The guy who keeps every Texas college football team from ever winning a national championship
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

I'm die hard Alabama football. nick supports terrorism (BLM marches last year), starts telling Bama fans they have to get the poke if they expect to watch football...he's a tool. time to go, I don't care how many natty's he gets.
Who is Nick Saban?

The guy who keeps every Texas college football team from ever winning a national championship

LOL LOL!!

Even Nick couldn't win at Tennessee, born losers there.
Who is Nick Saban?

I've never watched college football. Why should I care?? Next!!
Who is Nick Saban?

because you don't have any teams worth watching.
Posted By: efw Re: Nick Saban out Hawking the vax - 07/30/21
Virtue signaling ain’t just for millennials anymore
Anybody that accepts Nick Fugking Saban's advice on personal decisions deserves everything they get.

LOL

Stick to football, ass hole.
Who is Nick Saban?

Satan

🦫
He's an attention whore. Has a $9 million salary and yet makes commercials where he is talking to the obnoxious duck for an insurance company. Why would he make a fool out himself.
I can just picture a group of the 'Bama idiots screaming "roll tide" as they walk out of the local Walgreens.

LOL
Posted By: WAM Re: Nick Saban out Hawking the vax - 07/30/21
Nick Sagan makes a fool out of himself for $ millions. You fuquewads do it for free at every opportunity.

RTR
It’s better to look like a fool and get paid than to be a fool and not get paid.

2 p.m. - "I will not be the head coach at Alabama".

12 a.m. - Trucks rolling out of Miami.

What a POS.

Lol!
Originally Posted by WAM
Nick Sagan makes a fool out of himself for $ millions. You fuquewads do it for free at every opportunity.

RTR

Damn you made me laugh !

Saban probably sees some mandates coming right around the corner for mass gatherings.

The NCAA has yet to firmly,,,, thou shalt,,,,, speak on this.
So does Alabama have better looking cheerleaders than texas? WGAF about black guys playing with a ball? And all that bs?
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
So does Alabama have better looking cheerleaders than texas? WGAF about black guys playing with a ball? And all that bs?

I enjoy college football.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob

I enjoy college football.

I enjoy cutting my grass
Who is Nick Saban?

The only college football game I ever watched was when UT visited TCU in Fort Worth. We brought binoculars and spent most of the game watching the cheerleaders for both teams - they were a tie as far as looks go and I don't remember who won the game. Top shelf entertainment right there, I tell you!!!
Who is Nick Saban?

The only college football game I ever watched was when UT visited TCU in Fort Worth. We brought binoculars and spent most of the game watching the cheerleaders for both teams - they were a tie as far as looks go and I don't remember who won the game. Top shelf entertainment right there, I tell you!!!

You mentioned these two teams. If you’ve not yet read it, pick up a copy of “Baja Oklahoma” by Dan Jenkins who was a senior editor at Sports Illustrated back in the day.

I was reading it on a long flight from Chicago to Hong Kong and I had the ear muffs on. I didn’t realize that I was laughing out loud. 3 fellow passengers said they were gonna buy it.

When I got to work all the guys on the drilling rig were reading it. Don’t start it on a afternoon that you have something important planned for the next day.

“In abeyance “.
© 24hourcampfire