Home
Posted By: gitem_12 Mutations in Virus' - 07/30/21
obviously this pertains to the COVID 19 virus/scam. We are currently being fed the lines that DELTA variant is more contagious than others. My question is this.: in recorded medical history of Virus', while we all know they mutate, is there any empirical evidence to shwo that when those mutations happen the virus gets more deadly? I ask this becasue every thing I have read/listened to state just the opposite, that while the suceeding variants may be more contagious they are less lethal
Posted By: Raeford Re: Mutations in Virus' - 07/30/21
One only needs to see the graphs of deaths and current hospitalizations to understand.
This is why updated graphs are VERY hard to find these days.

Everything is now fed out in percentages, those SOUND scary.
REAL/ACTUAL numbers are NOT scary in the least.
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Mutations in Virus' - 07/30/21
You’re acting like truth, logic, or rationality matters here.
Posted By: 280shooter Re: Mutations in Virus' - 07/30/21
It's been a magical virus since the beginning.
Posted By: gitem_12 Re: Mutations in Virus' - 07/30/21
Originally Posted by BobBrown
You’re acting like truth, logic, or rationality matters here.

why not, after all we are about three months from KOTY nominations
Posted By: cumminscowboy Re: Mutations in Virus' - 07/30/21
Originally Posted by gitem_12
obviously this pertains to the COVID 19 virus/scam. We are currently being fed the lines that DELTA variant is more contagious than others. My question is this.: in recorded medical history of Virus', while we all know they mutate, is there any empirical evidence to shwo that when those mutations happen the virus gets more deadly? I ask this becasue every thing I have read/listened to state just the opposite, that while the suceeding variants may be more contagious they are less lethal

History has shown the more contagious they get the less deadly they become because the more deadly viruses kill off the host. This is probably why the Spanish flu died off. It’s also why Ebola and other never took hold. They were too deadly and killed the hosts off

Want to know fauci ‘s intentions by hiding this? I mean he of all people would know but yet hypes the virus
Posted By: 1minute Re: Mutations in Virus' - 07/30/21
Yes. If one considers the virus to be a parasite, it's not logical for it to snuff the victim. I've seen no hard data on transmission or mortality rates, just hear the media spitting out concerns. Much like the common cold, it seems logical that variants should surface as a population gains immunity to the original strain.

I still wish it could run its course and we could get on with life. I have some friends though that are letting every news release and policy alteration dictate their every move. They are totally incapable of planning.

Skilled at numbers or not everyone should at some time read How To Lie With Statistics.
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: Mutations in Virus' - 07/30/21
What's really BS is that the morons funded GoF research at a CCP lab and they aren't locked up!
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: Mutations in Virus' - 07/30/21
It is a compliance strategy. Keeping a stranglehold on the economy by successive phases of fear tactics. Stay home and wear masks at first. Then get vaccinations. Now it's get vaccinations AND wear masks. Who knows what they'll demand when the next variant magically appears.
Posted By: Mac84 Re: Mutations in Virus' - 07/30/21
Be afraid, be very afraid! Wait till that lambda variant the illegals are carrying takes hold. 🤮. Yeah I’m way past this bs.
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
What's really BS is that the morons funded GoF research at a CCP lab and they aren't locked up!

No, Fauci told the truth and there really was no gain of function done on the US’s dime
CuminCowboy is really showing off his brilliance now. LMFAO
Posted By: Bob_H_in_NH Re: Mutations in Virus' - 07/30/21

Politics aside, yes a mutated virus can get more deadly, less deadly, more contagious, less contagious. It also can mutate to attack certain weaknesses that all may or may not have.
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: Mutations in Virus' - 07/30/21
I just find it absolutely an amazing breakthrough in science they were able to pull a corona virus "vaccine" out of their azz in so short a time!! Phuqin’ miracle!!!
Posted By: deflave Re: Mutations in Virus' - 07/30/21
Last year they had everybody convinced BOLOGNA-19 could live on the bottom of their Velcro secured sneakers for five weeks.

Remember the idiots that were washing their groceries before putting them in the cupboards?

LOL

Fugking idiots.
Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH

Politics aside, yes a mutated virus can get more deadly, less deadly, more contagious, less contagious. It also can mutate to attack certain weaknesses that all may or may not have.

You mean like a bad cold vs. a mild cold?

Yeah I think I remember being taught that.

In the sixth fugking grade.
Posted By: 1minute Re: Mutations in Virus' - 07/30/21
Speculation here, but I suspect that if a lab is given a virus supply, they can have a vaccine assembled within a week. The testing, however, is near endless. It might be decades before they discover that albino pygmy Eskimos suffer from an allergic reaction.
Fuucking Eskimos.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Mutations in Virus' - 07/30/21
Go to you-tube and look at the videos the nurses are doing. They are bored with no patients in the hospitals.
Posted By: navlav8r Re: Mutations in Virus' - 07/30/21
When we get to the omega variant we know it’s done for.
Posted By: Dutch Re: Mutations in Virus' - 07/30/21
look up virus attenuation.

The most common cycle of a virus in a population is to become more virulent (contagious) and less damaging.

As a matter of fact, "live attenuation" is a thing in animal husbandry (frowned upon by the powers that be, but practiced in the real world), where an organism is purposely cycled many times through a population to achieve the goal of less mortality.

Everything you've ever read is correct. It defies scientific principles to propose that as a virus mutates, it becomes more deadly. The opposite is the case, since becoming more deadly operates against the survival of the virus. The more deadly a virus is, the more difficult will become its transmission.
TRUMP WON
Posted By: JoeBob Re: Mutations in Virus' - 07/30/21

Only in the case of Merick’s disease when leaky vaccines caused the virus to become more deadly.
Of all topics, I think virology might be one of the least impressive examples of the Fire's cumulative knowledge base.
Of all topics, I think virology might be one of the least impressive examples of the Fire's cumulative knowledge base.

You don't need to be a mechanic to spot a salesman that is lying.
Posted By: JohnnyLoco Re: Mutations in Virus' - 07/30/21
Viri Attenuate PERIOD
Posted By: Heym06 Re: Mutations in Virus' - 07/30/21
Originally Posted by deflave
Last year they had everybody convinced BOLOGNA-19 could live on the bottom of their Velcro secured sneakers for five weeks.

Remember the idiots that were washing their groceries before putting them in the cupboards?

LOL

Fugking idiots.

Not a bad idea to wash your veggies, with all the pickers schitten in the fields.
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: Mutations in Virus' - 07/31/21

True. And thankfully we don't need a comprehensive understanding of viral evolution, genetics, or practically anything to discuss it. Cuz we'd be fuucked. 😁
Posted By: Ray_Herbert Re: Mutations in Virus' - 07/31/21
Mother Nature throws things at us, some survive, some don't. This is no different than any other virus running around and it needs to burn through. The strong survive, the weak do not.

You don't need a Phd to understand history. Unfortunately everyone whats a quick fix NOW and don't understand that Mother Nature doesn't answer to man.

Let it run it's course. Some will die, most will not. Same as ever
Posted By: Terryk Re: Mutations in Virus' - 07/31/21
What happened to killer bees?
Kinda scared of spanish flu too.
Have to double mask and pay more taxes, it is the only way.......................
Posted By: irfubar Re: Mutations in Virus' - 07/31/21

True. And thankfully we don't need a comprehensive understanding of viral evolution, genetics, or practically anything to discuss it. Cuz we'd be fuucked. 😁

Sometimes common sense trumps the experts.... just a thought and pun intended... smile
Posted By: deflave Re: Mutations in Virus' - 07/31/21

DocRocket likes to use 10,000,000 words to say “colds are cured.”

LOL
Posted By: Dutch Re: Mutations in Virus' - 07/31/21
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Viri Attenuate PERIOD

Replace that PERIOD with a comma, and add "and they randomly share genetic material with other virus' and make completely novel virus."

It's life. It will find a way.
Posted By: JohnnyLoco Re: Mutations in Virus' - 07/31/21
Originally Posted by Ray_Herbert
Mother Nature throws things at us, some survive, some don't. This is no different than any other virus running around and it needs to burn through. The strong survive, the weak do not.

You don't need a Phd to understand history. Unfortunately everyone whats a quick fix NOW and don't understand that Mother Nature doesn't answer to man.

Fauci & Co is Mother Nature ?
Originally Posted by Dutch
Viri Attenuate PERIOD

Replace that PERIOD with a comma, and add "and they randomly share genetic material with other virus' and make completely novel virus."

Not how this one happened but still 60% of humanity had T-Cell immunity to this “novel” virus, 38% have IGM antibody response. So it’s mutation is attenuated…PERIOD

Life does find a way
Posted By: Ray_Herbert Re: Mutations in Virus' - 07/31/21
Originally Posted by Ray_Herbert

Fauci & Co is Mother Nature ?

Who said anything about the Karen appeasers?
Posted By: HawkI Re: Mutations in Virus' - 07/31/21
Remember when El Nino was a hundred year occurrence, the ozone layer was being eaten up by cfc's, greenhouse gasses were going to end civilization in 20 years, etc?

Same bullchit by the same azzholes....
Posted By: mauserand9mm Re: Mutations in Virus' - 07/31/21
Viri Attenuate PERIOD

Ebola must've attenuated down from something really bad.
Posted By: deflave Re: Mutations in Virus' - 07/31/21
Originally Posted by HawkI
Remember when El Nino was a hundred year occurrence, the ozone layer was being eaten up by cfc's, greenhouse gasses were going to end civilization in 20 years, etc?

Same bullchit by the same azzholes....

Yep.
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Viri Attenuate PERIOD

Ebola must've attenuated down from something really bad.

It will eventually, but the host doesn’t live long enough. Plus, it has been cured.

You gotta keep up with chit man !
Posted By: Dutch Re: Mutations in Virus' - 07/31/21
Originally Posted by Dutch
Viri Attenuate PERIOD

Not how this one happened but still 60% of humanity had T-Cell immunity to this “novel” virus, 38% have IGM antibody response. So it’s mutation is attenuated…PERIOD

Life does find a way

Numbers I saw were between 40 and 60%, depending on geographic location.

We don't KNOW how this one happened. And we don't know what will happen to it if it does run into something it'll do the horizontal mambo with.

I guess that's just life, too. We get fresh flu strains that kick people's ass almost every year. This one may be different. Maybe every decade a SARS, MERS or C19 will pop up. That seems to be the pattern, anyway.
© 24hourcampfire