Home
The chief executive of MyPillow Inc., one of Fox News’s big advertisers, said he is pulling his ads from the network after a disagreement over a proposed commercial.

Mike Lindell said he made the decision after Fox News declined to run a commercial linked to his efforts to promote his claims of widespread fraud in the 2020 presidential election. Security and election officials have said there is no proof of widespread election fraud.

“It’s unfortunate Mr. Lindell has chosen to pause his commercial time on FOX News given the level of success he’s experienced in building his brand through advertising on the number one cable news network,” Fox News said in a statement.

Fox didn’t say whether it blocked the ad.

Mr. Lindell said he wanted to cancel the ads as soon as possible and that he had told his ad buyer to inform Fox News.

Mr. Lindell said he had asked the network to air a commercial promoting a cyber symposium, which he is scheduled to live stream next month. Mr. Lindell said the commercial wouldn’t specifically mention claims of election fraud. But he has said the symposium will prove the 2020 election was stolen from then-President Donald Trump through manipulation of election machines.

MyPillow is among Fox News’s major advertisers, alongside supplement company Balance of Nature and weight-loss products provider Nutrisystem, according to advertising analytics firm iSpot.tv.

MyPillow spent almost $50 million on Fox News last year and so far this year has shelled out about $19 million for ad time on the network, Mr. Lindell said.

Since the 2020 election, Mr. Lindell has emerged as one of the most prominent proponents of unproven theories that the election was stolen from Mr. Trump through widespread fraud. Voting-machine maker Dominion Voting Systems sued Mr. Lindell and MyPillow in February for defamation, seeking more than $1.3 billion in damages. He has countersued.

Fox News has been sued by voting-machine companies Smartmatic USA Corp. and Dominion Voting Systems, which allege the network’s hosts and guests made defamatory on-air comments about the companies’ products. Fox News has moved to dismiss both lawsuits, saying its coverage of claims about election fraud was newsworthy and protected by the First Amendment.

Mr. Lindell said he is being silenced over his election claims. He previously has said that a number of retailers have stopped selling his pillow company’s products since he began promoting the election-fraud claims. Some retailers have said that they dropped the products because of poor sales, not politics.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/mypill...oryy&reflink=desktopwebshare_twitter
Sued by Dominion for over a Billion , yet he countersues them. I like Lindell.
What's not to like about a guy who fights against long odds.

This is why conservatives like him and the very reason that the Demonrat/Commie/homo/pedo Party hates him.
Time to buy some pillows.
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Time to buy some pillows.

I’d like to see the numbers. Bet he’s making more money, selling direct vs thru retailers.

I wish him the best. And, we’ve bought his stuff, just cause. BTW, his products are really good.

DF
Mike Lindell has the heart of a Lion.
So Lindell is 1.3Billion dollars confident that Trump was cheated out of reelection.

#BadOrangeMan

#tweets

LMAO
He is a hustler and an attention whore. He is riding DJT's coat tails.

Never trust a salesman who wears his cross outside his shirt!

mike r
I get along with anybody that will smoke crack.
Originally Posted by lvmiker

mike r

Go eat a cock
Originally Posted by deflave
I get along with anybody that will smoke crack.

#Hater
mike r

He's spending huge amounts of his personal wealth to prove the 2020 election was fraudulent.That is in no way riding anyone's coattails.
Good for Mike--- Fox sold out on election night.
Fox News just lost their biggest advertising account worth $50 million last year. Good for you, Lindell. Hit em where it hurts.

Big hit to the bottom line of Faux News.

Gonna have to hit up Balance of Nature to take up the slack.
Fox isn't the only place that shows his commercials. I've seen them on Newsmax and MSNBC
Originally Posted by BobBrown

They conveniently forgot to mention that Dominion filed the suit as a publicity stunt and are not pursuing the case, wanting to avoid the truth discovery would bring to light and would eventually be made public and, of course, they would lose.

Lindell has the goods, probably from Space Force.

There is a reason some folks want Assange and McAfee dead.

PS. They probably want Epstein dead, too. smile whistle

mike r

Your post removed all doubt you are totally miss-informed. Trying to be polite here.
LMAO
Originally Posted by TBREW401

Yep!
Who thought FOX was conservative raise your hand,,,,,

I don't see many hands and less as time goes on
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore

mike r

Your post removed all doubt you are totally miss-informed. Trying to be polite here.

He gets drunk and says these things to give himself a laugh
How does one betray you if they were never on your side to begin with.
I'm going to be getting sheets and pillows.
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore

mike r

He gets drunk and says these things to give himself a laugh

You and the good doctor are always good for a laugh. Enjoy your pillows.

mike r
I respect Lindell. He's had nothing to gain and has lost plenty but is still pursuing the truth. All the other big businessmen are too afraid of getting canceled to take a stand.

Bb
Originally Posted by TBREW401

An absolute lie. One Fox reporter called one state before the polls closed there. He was later fired.
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
I respect Lindell. He's had nothing to gain and has lost plenty but is still pursuing the truth. All the other big businessmen are too afraid of getting canceled to take a stand.

Bb

This.
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/...arizona-for-biden-on-election-night-book
Support Mike. I bought some pillows a few years back and like them ok, but had a life changing experience this week when the Giza cotton sheets he’s been pushing showed up. Used the discount code and got two Queen sets delivered for $160 plus shipping. They are nice sheets…..like AC for your legs. I’m very hot natured. Wife loves them too and runs a lil cooler than me
Get the Lindell Giza sheets. You’ll love them
For the people who say he's a salesman looking for more business and money, I doubt it. The amount of Hell the Left, the media, and all other Democrat sellout companies are giving him aren't worth all the money in the world.

mike r

My experience exactly. Had a sub contractor who’d wear it inside or outside the shirt depending on the company. We still laugh our asses off about it. “Uh oh…. Got the cross on the outside today!”
Originally Posted by hardin284

By the time I hit the bed I’m normally drunk enough I wouldn’t know Egyptian cotton from burlap.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

potentially a new sig line there......
Originally Posted by Sycamore

potentially a new sig line there......

We’re fugked…..
Originally Posted by BobBrown

They conveniently forgot to mention that Dominion filed the suit as a publicity stunt and are not pursuing the case, wanting to avoid the truth discovery would bring to light and would eventually be made public and, of course, they would lose.

There is a reason some folks want Assange and McAfee dead.

PS. They probably want Epstein dead, too. smile whistle

Someone better tell Jag that McAfee and Epstein are dead.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by hardin284

By the time I hit the bed I’m normally drunk enough I wouldn’t know Egyptian cotton from burlap.

This could easily read as innuendo.
AGAIN ………,

Time to support him.

Support a patriot

You cheap bastards, who else is putting their money where their mouth is ?
Putting their business on the line ?
Not hiding, putting it all out there.
Standing up to the media, and political talking heads.
He could enjoy his millions and live his life.
Trump could have done the same thing.
They are trying to fight the fight.
Let’s get behind / suppport them !!!!
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123
How does one betray you if they were never on your side to begin with.

Exactly. They're all fahqin' enemies of freedom.

Waaay back when they came on the air, I asked why a channel that aired the Simpsons would have a "'CONservative"" news company like twentieth century fox in the henhouse. That came from a teenager..
I guess they thought that the Regan Republicans needed some direction from Murdock or whoever owned or ran it back then.

Who knows, maybe Bart's dad.
They took the pillow ad money for all he was worth.

Look who's had him on for long segments for over a year with no sponsorship until now. The same guy who openly campaigned for DJT and supported him, (except for the red flag and bump stock garbage)....
He's gotten more bad press from libs than anyone on the net, and it's not that Mormon. It's not even Sean H.
© 24hourcampfire