Home
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/13229-Southview-Ln-Dallas-TX-75240/118222349_zpid/

Can any Texans explain the situation with this house? Is this a common way to outfit suburban Texas homes these days?
Link locked up my browser.

Nobody wants to live in Dallas anyways. Just another Libertard schitthole nowadays.
Just needs new window treatments and some fresh potpourri. LOL
My Guess is it was a Pot Plant Grow House.
I am more than likely wrong thou
0 bedrooms. That's not a house. Storage facility or warehouse for something that will not withstand a power outage.
Could rent it to the CIA for clandestine activities.

Govt monthly check, no questions asked.

DF
Pffft...Easy one.

It’s safe house for rendition ass-holes who are thirsty and needing a good water boarding.

🦫
Looks fairly reasonable to me.
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Could rent it to the CIA for clandestine activities.

I thought similar, maybe a glow house. Not sure what the alphabet boys would be doing with it though, in the middle of a standard neighborhood right off 75 in Dallas.
[Linked Image from m.media-amazon.com]
Picture 7-8 sure look like wall mounted gun lockers at an entry/sallyport. Seen very similar in every police station and jail in the country.
Originally Posted by JCS271
Picture 7-8 sure look like wall mounted gun lockers at an entry/sallyport. Seen very similar in every police station and jail in the country.

Would be interesting to know it’s history.

DF
looks like a datacenter.
1 ba. 5,786 sqft

Not a dwelling..
Originally Posted by rem141r
looks like a datacenter.

Sorta does. And a huge industrial generator with back up utilities would be essential for such.

DF
Hurry before China snaps it up.
looks like a datacenter.

+1
Nice neighborhood…🤥
Looks like an Audi dealership on the inside.
a property like no other

It looks like a rental

owner

more
If those walls could only talk...
Originally Posted by DryPowder
a property like no other

It looks like a rental

owner

more

Count on the reporters….

features a natural gas generator powered by two diesel fuel tanks,
Originally Posted by knivesforme
looks like a datacenter.

+1

Cryptocurrency mining?
That is what ultimately happens when a puss from either coast moves into the area, looking for an easy ride.

Luckily for the country....Dallas is as un-Texas as this State gets.
Originally Posted by ltppowell
That is what ultimately happens when a puss from either coast moves into the area, looking for an easy ride.

Ya forgot Austin. 😜
I have to admit that it was always amusing when I was out of country though. .."What part of Dallas is Texas in? was a very common question.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Ya forgot Austin. 😜

Nah... for the last couple of hundred years, people have come to Texas to be in a somewhat free society.

Miscreants have always welcome to prove their worth.

It's when the Federal Government stopped us from handling unworthy miscreants that turned the tide.
Originally Posted by Morewood
Hurry before China snaps it up.

They may already own it.

DF
Originally Posted by Whiptail

Cryptocurrency mining?

I don't think so. That would need much denser racks, more cooling, probably a chiller or tower to cool that much volume
Originally Posted by GeoW
1 ba. 5,786 sqft

Not a dwelling.

I was thinking the same. The blacked out windows and the tile through most of the interior, commercial doors, drop ceiling, etc etc aren't all that livable. OSHA exit signs, pull stations...
Suburban prepper compound. Not every prepper lives in the boonies.
Picture 7-8 sure look like wall mounted gun lockers at an entry/sallyport.

That office across from those lockers, with the transaction window, is pretty strange. Serious setup and probably bullet resistant.
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Picture 7-8 sure look like wall mounted gun lockers at an entry/sallyport.

That office across from those lockers, with the transaction window, is pretty strange. Serious setup and probably bullet resistant.

I think it is described as a concrete tilt-up.
Wonder if a certain Chinese General owned it.

https://cleverjourneys.com/2021/06/...llionaire-wind-farm-near-air-force-base/
What a strange property.

This is a weird transitory area in Dallas. Just a bit further west is a very nice neighborhood (formerly the neighborhood of Roger Staubach). North is Richardson, a desirable suburb with a good school district. South is I635/LBJ, a parking lot masquerading as a freeway. The house is next to Coit Road which has intense traffic. But to the East is a bad neighborhood - high crime, apartment city, transient residents, very diverse (I am being polite). Because of the undesirable location, someone for away with this house whose use obviously violates its zoning.
Looks like someone was running a plastic injection molding business in their abode?
Saw this on the news tonight. Wasn't paying huge attention but it seemed like they said it was built by some utility as some sort of a power substation and was used but it was never fully developed. It was built with a residential facade to skirt zoning regs and blend better with it's location.
Former data center or hosting facility. As soon as they said “connected to two separate utility feeds” plus a a gas fired generator, dead give away.

The white room is raised floor data center space. Probably high capacity up flow cooling also available.

For the price being asked, a steal if you were in the market for such a facility. JMO.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...me-huge-concrete-rooms-fake-WINDOWS.html
AT&T built it.
looks like a datacenter.

One room, I believe, is. Photo's 10,11, etc. That's a raised or false floor. See the suction cup lifter in the floor? Each panel lifts out to gain access to utilities. A server room. Explains the big generator. Must have been, or intended to be for something pretty serious with a gen like that & to be semi-disguised as an upscale residence.

Interesting place for sure.
© 24hourcampfire