Home
Posted By: Leanwolf Like Bacon With Breakfast?? - 07/31/21
Better stay out of California. Soon, you'll have to order ... "I'll have tofu, eggs, and hash browns.

https://ktla.com/news/california/ne...-pork-harder-to-find-and-more-expensive/

Guess I'll stay in Idaho and order Bacon, Eggs, and Hash Browns. (Or country sausage, etc.) grin

L.W.
Posted By: Prwlr Re: Like Bacon With Breakfast?? - 07/31/21
Californicated Colorado will soon follow. mad
I'd eat the neighbor's Shih Tzu if that ever happened here, which it will not in my lifetime.
Oh good. Black market bacon. Serious money to be made here if you know the right people.

Idiots.
if California consumes 15% of the countries pork, and now they can't get it or sell it...just makes pork cheaper for me.
Originally Posted by Prwlr
Californicated Colorado will soon follow. mad

Yep. The Cali Libertards have really fugged up Colorado 😡
Posted By: jwall Re: Like Bacon With Breakfast?? - 07/31/21
Bacon ? Haven't you heard/read that pork is nasty and can give you diseases? confused

I've been eating bacon, ham, pork chops, etc for 71 yrs. Guess I'll go ahead the remaining 29 yrs anyway,, whistle
grin
Cali sure is a fuqked up place.
Like bacon for breakfast?

Is the pope Catholic?
Originally Posted by the_shootist
Is the pope Catholic?

In the sense that McConnel, McCain, Bush, Romney and such are/were conservatives.
Posted By: Slavek Re: Like Bacon With Breakfast?? - 07/31/21
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Better stay out of California. Soon, you'll have to order ... "I'll have tofu, eggs, and hash browns.

https://ktla.com/news/california/ne...-pork-harder-to-find-and-more-expensive/

Guess I'll stay in Idaho and order Bacon, Eggs, and Hash Browns. (Or country sausage, etc.) grin

L.W.

Do not worry, just specify turkey bacon, no problemos.
Turkey bacon is schiit!!!
About to enjoy BLT's.
Even my Jewish boss tells me that he likes bacon for breakfast. If his conservative jew parents ever found out he'd be wearing the cast iron skillet for a bow tie !
Posted By: Slavek Re: Like Bacon With Breakfast?? - 07/31/21
Originally Posted by Springcove
Turkey bacon is schiit!!!
I am not saying it is delicious or healthier then quality genuine bacon. It is a viable option for those who can not eat pork.
Originally Posted by Slavek
those who can not eat pork.

Who is that?
Fuuuug California. Let them live with the consequences of the way they want to believe. Maybe someday they will wake up to the minority making all the rules.

As for the poor Iowa pork producers, There is always the China market.
© 24hourcampfire