Home
Really?!?
Isn't JStuart from Australia?
https://beforeitsnews.com/economy/2...line-could-face-11000-fines-3038779.html

https://www.sgtreport.com/2021/07/a...n-content-online-could-face-11000-fines/
Police Commissioner Mick Fuller warned of “online chatter” about a possible second protest this Saturday, using rhetoric that is usually reserved for terrorists planning a deadly attack.

Fines for not wearing masks, which are now compulsory even outdoors, are also set to rise to $500.

Minister for Police and Emergency Services David Elliott even bragged about how many calls – a total of over 15,000 – had been received from people reporting on others for attending “illegal” protests.

Fake news?
Who knew half of all Australians answer to "Karen"?
Pretty much all of that article is bollocks.

We don't have multiple source docs or videos yet to verify if it's fake news or not, yet.

These days Australia is one of three major beta test site nations for the progression of the NWO progressives that relabeled it the "Great Reset" .
If it quickly gains compliance there and the UK, it will spawn like mold spores across industrial third world countries, turning them into second world tyrannies.

I posted some docs a few months ago that details the plan as it was conceived a few years ago. That's one place to start.
It's a detailed orchestrated script and check list.
Originally Posted by erikj

Minister for Police and Emergency Services David Elliott even bragged about how many calls – a total of over 15,000 – had been received from people reporting on others for attending “illegal” protests.

If true, this is the most important information. Remember this in the future.
Originally Posted by dan_oz

How so, Dan ?
Is it just speculatory blather?

Not worth sheep sheit in the paddock ehh?
Originally Posted by OldHat

If true, this is the most important information. Remember this in the future.

The Pimp Brigades,,,,,,mean well.

Yep, if true there’s more than enough home grown right here among us.
Well there was the video from down under of the guy being questioned by police about a post on social media...
I’ll try to find the link

This woman was arrested Sept 2020 for a FB post
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12567...ebook-post-lockdown-coronavirus-protest/
One of the difficulties of censorship laws is that speech used to validate or invalidate information about the laws may violate the laws. Hmmm ....
And now we see why the 1st amendment is 1st.
Originally Posted by OldHat
And now we see why the 1st amendment is 1st.

Closely supported by the 2nd.

Coincidence?
Originally Posted by Thge Sun
“Those still thinking of attending the protest in Ballarat on Saturday can expect a swift and firm response from police.”

Scare tactics to try and remain in control, Fact is it'd be pretty damn easy to overwhelm the Police if they wanted to.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

How so, Dan ?

Don't think he can talk about it.
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

We don't have multiple source docs or videos yet to verify if it's fake news or not, yet.

These days Australia is one of three major beta test site nations for the progression of the NWO progressives that relabeled it the "Great Reset" .
If it quickly gains compliance there and the UK, it will spawn like mold spores across industrial third world countries, turning them into second world tyrannies.

I posted some docs a few months ago that details the plan as it was conceived a few years ago. That's one place to start.

This is real and you have all you need to determine that this is real and this is coming to America shortly at which point we no longer have a constitution.

https://reclaimthenet.org/anti-lock...et-users-11000-fines-in-new-south-wales/

Fines for the truth
Keep allowing them to continue eroding away at our rights and we'll end up like those poor bastids.
"I think we need to shut down the government for two weeks to slow the spread of totalitarianism.

Don’t worry, Senator, it’s only ‘two weeks.’"

Cecil Charles
"I think we need to shut down the government for two weeks to slow the spread of totalitarianism.

Don’t worry, Senator, it’s only ‘two weeks.’"

Cecil Charles

LOL.
Maybe they locked JSTUART up for his comments on the Fire.
I guess conservative Sky News Australia has been kicked off YouTube....that's not a good sign. Remember the cousins in eastern OZ are looking at midnight right about now, don't expect much chatter from them.
Originally Posted by Dustyone

This is real and you have all you need to determine that this is real and this is coming to America shortly at which point we no longer have a constitution.

Fines for the truth

I'm very inclined to believe that op source since there's been so many similar stories coming out of there. I was responding to the poster who said it wasn't verified. I couldn't argue that, however I know that the Australian continent is a hub for such tyranny.
The links are interesting and remind me of the fact that many Germans have been arrested for announcing so much as a different number estimate for the holocaust. One man was imprisoned for many years. Once released, was denied access to his wife.
America's freedoms have been conceded over to the technocrats . It's Constitutions, federal and states have been largely ignored for years. That's not just trend, but even written policies.

How so, Dan ?

Don't think he can talk about it.

Good one !
Laffin here.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Who knew half of all Australians answer to "Karen"?

You have no room to be slinging schidt

Fines for the truth

I'm very inclined to believe that op source since there's been so many similar stories coming out of there. I was responding to the poster who said it wasn't verified. I couldn't argue that, however I know that the Australian continent is a hub for such tyranny.
The links are interesting and remind me of the fact that many Germans have been arrested for announcing so much as a different number estimate for the holocaust. One man was imprisoned for many years. Once released, was denied access to his wife.
America's freedoms have been conceded over to the technocrats . It's Constitutions, federal and states have been largely ignored for years. That's not just trend, but even written policies.

So if the MSM tells you the same lie over and over, you’ll believe them?!
"2 weeks to flatten the curve and not overwhelm hospitals"...
The vaccine will allow us to return to normal

Cmon man
Originally Posted by BobBrown

Fines for the truth

I don't believe CNN anymore than I believe you.
I think that articles like the one linked in the OP rely on the cliche that most Americans don't really know anything about other countries, and use that ignorance in order to fire up a bit of hysteria.

I could go through the article and fisk it, but I really can't be bothered. Like I said, pretty much all of it is bollocks.

I was just waiting for some wombat to tell me that I don't know what is going on where I live, and it is all because we have no more guns 'n sheit. No doubt they'll be along soon.
Originally Posted by BobBrown

Fines for the truth

I don't believe CNN anymore than I believe you.

You said you’re inclined to believe when so many stories come out. Have a good day, Crapper.
I think that articles like the one linked in the OP rely on the cliche that most Americans don't really know anything about other countries, and use that ignorance in order to fire up a bit of hysteria.

I could go through the article and fisk it, but I really can't be bothered. Like I said, pretty much all of it is bollocks.

I was just waiting for some wombat to tell me that I don't know what is going on where I live, and it is all because we have no more guns 'n sheit. No doubt they'll be along soon.

So Sydney isn't on lockdown, they aren't fining people that aren't wearing masks, and you guys didn't hand over millions of guns to the Government? Interesting...

Are you saying the same on the many Australian Gun and Hunting websites or just on American ones, Dan?
More fake news?
Australia sends in army to enforce Sydney lockdown

https://www.msn.com/en-xl/australas...dney-lockdown/ar-AAMJ5Hb?ocid=uxbndlbing
More fake news?

Bollocks, Mate, bollocks, I say.

God help us, we didn't mean to bother you.

So no masks are required now in Australia and a businesses and schools are open? lol

Please enlighten us on the freedoms now in Australia and NZ. Going to take you Glock out for some range time today in Australia?

full cuck mode now in the land of Oz
I hear AR15's are real popular in OZ.......laffin

Pics or they don't exist.

Lol.
Originally Posted by ribka

So no masks are required now in Australia and a businesses and schools are open? lol

Please enlighten us on the freedoms now in Australia and NZ. Going to take you Glock out for some range time today in Australia?

full cuck mode now in the land of Oz

Sucking wads from commies.

Lol.
More fake news?

Yeah, Dan Oz, is a little light on details. Rumors are that Biden is dropping the hammer next week.
Guaranteed, the administration is taking notes on effective tactics.
More fake news?

Yeah, Dan Oz, is a little light on details. Rumors are that Biden is dropping the hammer next week.

Maybe Dan will offer up some relevant info from on the scene.
We’ll see.

There’s no doubt that Biden and many governors are going to do just that and in short order.

We may well look like and similar to our cousins down in Australia before this abates,,,if it ever does.
If your more than a few miles from your house in Melbourne, you get hit with a $6k fine (if I’m remembering what my co worker in Melbourne told me correctly).

Sounds like the land of the free to me......

I think what is more concerning to the Aus. Govt. is the possibility that a lot of white people might show up in the same location in support of a common cause; which in 2021, is synonymous with full scale rebellion, whether in Australia or here in the good ol’ U S of A. They may even threaten to vote them out of office, which simply cannot be allowed to happen....
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
"2 weeks to flatten the curve and not overwhelm hospitals"...

Seems like yesterday.
More fake news?

All over 9 deaths since June.
I just want to know if the cops in Aussieland are equally enforcing the law with the muslim and Azean and Afreakin immigrants??

Our 1 st is already gone, look at Twitter, Screw Tube, Farce Book, the 2nd does not support anything but your DREAMS !!! Rio7
Originally Posted by RIO7

Our 1 st is already gone, look at Twitter, Screw Tube, Farce Book, the 2nd does not support anything but your DREAMS !!! Rio7

And ‘Hate Speech’.
More fake news?

If the pieces of schit behind him think they can get away with it, they will..

The 1st does not say anything about Hate Speech, the 1st covers Freedom of all speech, like it or not freedom of speech is just that.and you no longer have a true1st. Rio7

The 1st does not say anything about Hate Speech, the 1st covers Freedom of all speech, like it or not freedom of speech is just that.and you no longer have a true1st. Rio7

That includes Hate Speech.

PREZACTLY !!!
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

PREZACTLY !!!

Just like the 2nd Amendment doesn’t mention anything about guns just for hunting.

PREZACTLY !!!

PREZACTLY !!!

Try Hate Speech at an announced Rally.
I think the majority of people go with whatever the Government mandates to feel safe, the perception of safety - "they are keeping us safe." "It's for our own good."
The $11k fine for posting anti-lockdown online doesn't exist. It was proposed by the opposition party of the NSW government. I think it was intended as a swing at the ruling party ie for political purposes. It's akin to a little yappy dog.
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
The $11k fine for posting anti-lockdown online doesn't exist. It was proposed by the opposition party of the NSW government. I think it was intended as a swing at the ruling party ie for political purposes. It's akin to a little yappy dog.

Good to hear that.

Do you have any idea how many have been arrested for it?
Some got arrested for participating in the latest protest march, I haven't heard how many.
Originally Posted by DBT
I think the majority of people go with whatever the Government mandates to feel safe, the perception of safety - "they are keeping us safe." "It's for our own good."

Thanks for the update.
So, there is no such thing as free speech in Australia. I always wanted to move there as a young man. I am so glad I did not make that choice.

kwg
The world is changing, not just Australia. It's no longer the world or the Australia I grew up in.

can a citizen walk around without a mask be it in a school, business, govt building?
More fake news?

Pretty much, yes.

The Army isn't "enforcing lockdown"

There are 300 unarmed soldiers assisting with doorknocking people in Sydney who are subject to self-isolation - in other words, those who have been in contact with an infected person or the like, who are required to quarantine at home.

I think that it is an inappropriate use of the Army in aid of the civil power, but it is not a case of the Army "enforcing" anything, and we don't have armed soldiers on the streets. Not like, say, you have had in the US.

It is also worth saying that there are specific provisions under the Commonwealth Constitution and Defence Act 1903 (Cth) which would stand in the way of armed soldiers enforcing State laws.

But hey, you believe what you want to believe ;-).

can a citizen walk around without a mask be it in a school, business, govt building?

Not at the moment here (Brisbane) or Sydney - we're in lock down. We only just went into lock down here in Brisbane from last Saturday until next Sunday, we have Covid cases in the community at the moment (not large numbers - only in the order or a dozen or so, but they fear it may be more). Prior to that it hadn't been too bad - a couple of months ago I managed to cross the border and see some snow without issues.

We had a period since then where we didn't have to wear masks, indoors or outdoors, but had to carry them on our person just in case we could not maintain our social distance.

Yesterday I did a mask-less bike ride around my neighborhood area and passed many mask-less people doing similar either walking their dogs or pushing strollers - it was a fine day to be out. This is within the current lock-down rules.

There are many people who can work from home and aren't greatly affected by lock-downs but unfortunately there are also many who can't work from home and don't get paid as a result.
More fake news?

Pretty much, yes.

The Army isn't "enforcing lockdown"

There are 300 unarmed soldiers assisting with doorknocking people in Sydney who are subject to self-isolation - in other words, those who have been in contact with an infected person or the like, who are required to quarantine at home.

I think that it is an inappropriate use of the Army in aid of the civil power, but it is not a case of the Army "enforcing" anything, and we don't have armed soldiers on the streets. Not like, say, you have had in the US.

It is also worth saying that there are specific provisions under the Commonwealth Constitution and Defence Act 1903 (Cth) which would stand in the way of armed soldiers enforcing State laws.

But hey, you believe what you want to believe ;-).

Dan,
Saw this on Twitter today.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1422310531919122437
fabulous, you got to ride a bike on the street without a mask?

I see nsw completely locked down again with police Covid patrols

https://www.facebook.com/100064872844939/posts/198839218955172/

Not at the moment here (Brisbane) or Sydney - we're in lock down. We only just went into lock down here in Brisbane from last Saturday until next Sunday, we have Covid cases in the community at the moment (not large numbers - only in the order or a dozen or so, but they fear it may be more). Prior to that it hadn't been too bad - a couple of months ago I managed to cross the border and see some snow without issues.

We had a period since then where we didn't have to wear masks, indoors or outdoors, but had to carry them on our person just in case we could not maintain our social distance.

Yesterday I did a mask-less bike ride around my neighborhood area and passed many mask-less people doing similar either walking their dogs or pushing strollers - it was a fine day to be out. This is within the current lock-down rules.

There are many people who can work from home and aren't greatly affected by lock-downs but unfortunately there are also many who can't work from home and don't get paid as a result.
Tie me covid down sport.

https://youtu.be/RviuTfdfArM
© 24hourcampfire