Home

The Center for Democrat CONTROL is encouraging people to wear garlic around their necks, and is pushing to make that a mandate.

“Follow the science,” echoed Dr. Wuhan Fauci. “People wore necklaces of garlic during the plagues in Europe, and millions survived. The facts are clear.” Fauci added, “If one garlic is good, two will be better.”
TFF
Post a link or where you hear this?
The debate is over.
Originally Posted by Riverc

C’mon, Man !!
We Coonasses knew this eons ago!!
Ok who just bought a garlic necklace factory? Gates? Made in China? Pelosi Maybe?

LOL
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Well, yeah! Naturally induced social distancing.
Who, needs science we have the CDC. confused
Probably works better than masks and vaccines. I promise you that if wear a couple of garlic necklaces, people will naturally social distance from you and protect you from exposure.
Get U some silver bullets made up, there's gonna be trouble.
Originally Posted by Okanagan

The Center for Democrat CONTROL is encouraging people to wear garlic around their necks, and is pushing to make that a mandate.

“Follow the science,” echoed Dr. Wuhan Fauci. “People wore necklaces of garlic during the plagues in Europe, and millions survived. The facts are clear.” Fauci added, “If one garlic is good, two will be better.”

Lol. Good morning.
Originally Posted by Riverc

A news site called "The Onion".
Wear onions too?

I’m getting hungry.
It all goes back to abortion and why they are passionate about it. If they can say a fetus is not a human, they can create any science they want.

Next thing you know, boys can be girls
Dr. Falsi, father of Covid 19, sez........
Originally Posted by poboy
Dr. Falsi, father of Covid 19, sez........

And the CDC.

And the WHO

And Nick Saban.
© 24hourcampfire