Home
Posted By: visalia6mm Larry Elder - 08/02/21
Does he have a chance to win in CA?
Posted By: AKCHOPPER Re: Larry Elder - 08/02/21
Is this a joke or are you serious ?
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Larry Elder - 08/02/21
I had to look him up.

I don't follow much of what goes on in LaLaLand. But, rest assured, if he makes it as the R candidate against Newsome in a recall election, he'll carry our county.

All 3000 or so R votes to 1000 D votes.

75% R or so is our historic rate of voting.
Posted By: visalia6mm Re: Larry Elder - 08/02/21
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER

The last democratic governor ca recalled, we replaced him with (r) schartzigger.

So maybe this time we get a conservative black radio talk show governor.

I dunno but I did like that he said that only a very few homeless actually have real mental health issues. Most have temporary metal health issues with drugs as the cause, and to fight homeless you have to fight the meth and heroine.
Posted By: FoxTrotter Re: Larry Elder - 08/02/21
I listened to him years ago when he was on the radio out here in CA and I've always liked him.

No one out here knows the other people running other than Caitlyn Jennings and we need Newson out and a Republican in.

I'll vote for him.
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: Larry Elder - 08/02/21
He'll get 5 votes from my immediate family.

One thing libtards hate worse than a Repub is a redpilled Black Repub.
Posted By: AKCHOPPER Re: Larry Elder - 08/02/21
Originally Posted by visalia6mm

The last democratic governor ca recalled, we replaced him with (r) schartzigger.

So maybe this time we get a conservative black radio talk show governor.

I dunno but I did like that he said that only a very few homeless actually have real mental health issues. Most have temporary metal health issues with drugs as the cause, and to fight homeless you have to fight the meth and heroine.

I like Larry, and I would love to see him win.
Posted By: JDinCO Re: Larry Elder - 08/02/21
Elder has a YouTube channel, watch, learn, vote.
Posted By: Twopatch Re: Larry Elder - 08/02/21
With the mail in voting, and the people, "counting" the votes in l.a.-bay area....nothing is going to change.
Posted By: Old Ornery Re: Larry Elder - 08/02/21
He would be great for CA if he got in. Can he win? I doubt it with the rigged voting machines, illegal alien voters, and corrupt Sec of State.

Also if he won, he couldn’t accomplish much with the Dem senate and House. I would love to see him poke Newsome in the eye though.
Posted By: Ray_Herbert Re: Larry Elder - 08/02/21
Does it matter?
Posted By: Jackson_Handy Re: Larry Elder - 08/02/21
I hope so. I love listening to Larry Elder, nothing but facts. The guy is the embodiment of the American dream.
Posted By: flintlocke Re: Larry Elder - 08/02/21
He'll carry Siskiyou County by a huge margin, Modoc is a cinch, Shasta Co., Trinity, it's the other 54 counties he'll have to work hard.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Larry Elder - 08/02/21
Would be a good one but would be like another here said in that would it matter with the legislature there.
Posted By: Heym06 Re: Larry Elder - 08/02/21
The rest of the challengers need to drop out and not scalp votes from Larry! Thats the only way he willl win!
Posted By: GAGoober Re: Larry Elder - 08/02/21
About the same chance as a snowball’s chance in hell.
Posted By: MAC Re: Larry Elder - 08/02/21
Elder is pretty sharp and he isn't afraid to call BS on the DEMs.
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: Larry Elder - 08/02/21
I've listened to him on Tucker and Hannity. I'd vote for him over a shemale for sure.
Posted By: Sako76 Re: Larry Elder - 08/02/21
I hope he wins! Sounds like he's got a good head on his shoulders.
Posted By: funshooter Re: Larry Elder - 08/02/21
Cox won the election in 2016 and Newscum lost the election in 2020.
It will not matter who wins.
Newscum will be announced the winner.

Commyfornia is lost and will not be taken back for the Communists until a lot of blood is spilled.
Posted By: bowmanh Re: Larry Elder - 08/02/21
Larry Elder is a smart guy. The big question is whether there is a majority to recall Newsome. If that happens, I think Larry Elder has a decent chance at winning.
Posted By: Rick n Tenn Re: Larry Elder - 08/02/21
I like Larry . I don't think he has a chance but who knows .....
Posted By: hatari Re: Larry Elder - 08/02/21
Good luck, California! Newsome's approval rating is at 50%, so the machine will save him.

Good news, Gavin Newsome has been a rising progressive star and a dangerous dude. This will attenuate his rise to national politics. Probably sully him enough to prevent a future run for the WH. Both he and Cuomo were the future for the Dems nationally and both have misplayed their hands significantly.

Bad news for California is that with or without Cuomo, all the real power sits with the State Assembly, which is Dem dominated. Nothing Elder or Jenner or even Ronald Reagan could do now to sort that state out. State of Jefferson is the only possible salvation for some out there.
Posted By: GAGoober Re: Larry Elder - 08/02/21
I love Larry. He is a great Patriot. Unfortunately the way CA is now I don’t see any Republican winning the entire state.
Posted By: smarquez Re: Larry Elder - 08/02/21
He was initially blocked from being on the ballot until a judge ruled he was unlawfully blocked. That should tell you how the dems fear him.
Posted By: reivertom Re: Larry Elder - 08/03/21
I doubt he gets it, he makes WAY too much sense.
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: Larry Elder - 08/03/21
Larry is a great guy, but I suspect Ca. is more conservative than their machine lets it be.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Larry Elder - 08/03/21
Does he have a chance to win in CA?

In a fare and honest election, Yes, so No.
Posted By: deflave Re: Larry Elder - 08/30/21
Dice's videos get better every week. Check out Sycamore and her husband at the end. LOL

Posted By: reivertom Re: Larry Elder - 08/30/21
I'd love to hear Larry Elder debate any of the Democrats in DC. If they tried to shut him up from his "actual facts about race" machine gun beat down, they would look like the racist they say everybody else is. Gavin NewScum wouldn't stand a chance, that's why he will never debate him.
Posted By: Ranger_Green Re: Larry Elder - 08/30/21

He is absolutely correct.
Posted By: deflave Re: Larry Elder - 08/30/21
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green

He is absolutely correct.

In my opinion this is how the left continuously wins. They create these problems and force normal people into false narratives like finding the root cause. Or explaining how "we" got here in a given community.

But it's really as simple as this: You can't live on the fugking street. So get the fugk off the fugking street. If you can't bring yourself to do this, we will help.

You see the same thing on the border. They try to "explain" the problem. There's no explanation needed. It's illegal. We say it's illegal. If you do it, we're gonna throw your ass in jail, and then throw your ass back to that schit hole you were born in and you'll never have the opportunity to apply by legal means for the rest of your life.
Posted By: KFWA Re: Larry Elder - 08/30/21
Elder would be an interesting choice. I wouldn't have thought he'd have a chance given its California
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: Larry Elder - 08/30/21
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: Larry Elder - 08/30/21
The only reason racism is the issue that it is is because the Democrat Party has kept it on life support for 50 years so they can use it as a never ending issue to campaign on and dupe people into voting for them.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Larry Elder - 08/30/21

So Newsom is safe. whistle
A blonde chick who is smarter than Col Travis.

Posted By: go_bears Re: Larry Elder - 08/30/21
He doesn't need more votes than NewScum. They/we only need 50.1% to vote to recall. If that happens the Republican with the most votes wins. He has a real good chance if it's a fair election but we know that's impossible here in Cali.
Posted By: Morewood Re: Larry Elder - 08/30/21
Originally Posted by Heym06
The rest of the challengers need to drop out and not scalp votes from Larry! Thats the only way he willl win!

That's not quite the way this recall election works.

First question on the ballot is should Newsome be recalled: Yes or No

If No wins, Newsome remains.

If Yes wins the governorship goes to whoever got the most votes as replacement. There are about 20 choices including Elder.
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: Larry Elder - 08/30/21
Lots of White Euro trash with money is moving to SoCal.

Originally Posted by jaguartx
A blonde chick who is smarter than Col Travis.

Illegal immigrants too.

Sycamore and her husband love it.
Posted By: flintlocke Re: Larry Elder - 08/30/21
To Elder's benefit...the stunning arrogance of Newsom's actions and speeches continue to boost Elder's appeal. Medi-Cal (free medical care) for illegal aliens. Covid relief funds awarded to Newsom's businesses and wineries. Insistence that the bullet train to nowhere is still alive, and diverting state funds into Pelosi family investments of same...even after the Feds pulled out taking their green money with them. Opening direct negotiations with Commuinist Chinese business to try to circumvent already lax federal trade policy. Millions of dollars of wildfire prevention funds diverted to social welfare programs. Millions in drought relief and water storage funds just disappeared without one single shovelful of dirt moved. Millions for hotel accommodations for homeless. And on and on. Does the low information voter know or care? That is the 9% that is going to decide this election, currently they are tuned into 'Dancing with the Stars'.
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: Larry Elder - 08/30/21
Heard on the news that Biden is planning on going out there and campaigning for Newsom, because, you know, he has nothing better to do. Hopefully he does, and with his crappy polls right now, in a twist of irony, puts Elder over the top.
Posted By: KFWA Re: Larry Elder - 08/30/21
I would like to see the rest of that 60 minutes piece on him
© 24hourcampfire