Home
I've heard US viewership is off by 30% to 50% and NBC is losing a fortune. Anyone have any specific numbers
on the decline of viewership???
Right up there in the Pakistani trans studies give a crap
If there were not so many activists like blm, phags, trans, and in general haters of their own Countries......I would watch more of it.
There’s 4-5 channels with Olympics on and in the evenings they show the same stuff that occurred earlier in the day.

That along with stupid crap like break dancing, skate boarding, equestrian, synchronized swimming, golf, that stupid ribbons on a stick dancing, badminton, and other stupid crap - I think it’s cheapened the games and nobody gives a damn anymore.

Let’s have something really interesting like who can pee the farthest (by age group of course).
They could all be John Wayne for all I care - there isn't a single summer Olympic sport that would interest me enough to sit and watch it on TV.

The cool stuff like Archery or Skeet/Trap - why watch when I can do?
DGAF, that’s why.
With all their wokeness, it's as relevant to me as NFL preseason games.
My family will not watch a single moment of the wokeness. If the USOC will not stand up for the US, then the athletes themselves should have a meeting behind some building and take care of the problem.

No-one is stepping up to stand for the US so no watching.

Most sports are dead to our family. Get out and do something in the outdoors instead of watching the idiot box.
The Olympics were back in 2020, didn’t watch them,
Ain’t watched a lick, fug them!
The Olympics lost me long ago! One of the best things I heard was the women's soccer team lost! LMAO
Originally Posted by hanco
Ain’t watched a lick, fug them!

^^^This^^^
This BLM lie should hurt those promoting it the most. If you can't talk about facts, it's simply a lie.
I've watched a good bit and have yet to see any woke stuff, but I don't watch medal ceremonies etc.
Only event I wish I’d watched was women’s Soccer get their asses handed to them.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Only event I wish I’d watched was women’s Soccer get their asses handed to them.

It’s my understanding they lost due to a penalty kick, so they hardly got stomped.

Still, fūck them.

P
According to NBC, viewership is down 48% from 2016 and expected to fall further as the track and field portions start.
NBC is owned by Comcast. The thought of those two liberal crap holes losing money makes me smile. Couldn’t care less about the olympics.
The news this weekend said viewership was down 54 %

Hope the Networks lose their asses. And the Olympics their Sponsors. Guess they’ll still have the “Woke” and BLM companies like Subway and Vida.
You mean, its televised? Ha. Who knew, or gave a dayom?
The last time I gave a crap about the Olympics was when we went to Salt Lake City and watched Derek Parra demolish the Dutch skaters and set a new Olympic record (still stands).

US TV coverage is all about the commentary, the “human interest stories” and the visuals, not about the sports. Can’t stand the choppy coverages, it’s like watching a monkey on crack.
NBC sucks but I’m watching my Judo!
Woke, trannies, hate America crap.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Woke, trannies, hate America crap.

+1
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
The news this weekend said viewership was down 54 %

Hope the Networks lose their asses. And the Olympics their Sponsors. Guess they’ll still have the “Woke” and BLM companies like Subway and Vida.

Thinking Subway may have to come out with something longer than a foot, to recoup losses.
I hope NBC goes straight down the crapper.
Originally Posted by reivertom
I hope NBC goes straight down the crapper.

Well, they lost the NHL I've heard.

The "Peacock" used to have a pretty decent reputation for sports journalism.

Sad deal, but perhaps not unexpected?
© 24hourcampfire