Home
Posted By: 700LH Five Miami Beach cops charged - 08/05/21
Cha-Ching!
Ghetto lottery
Miami-Dade cops are not good at standing down. It's not in their DNA.

Might be a few more ner-do-wells chewing with their gums before this is over.

Lol.
Dumb witch, cops should stand down and the ghetto rats run loose.
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

This
Good. I hope those worthless [bleep] go to prison
If only a cross dressing effeminate man . wearing a woman's cape and who has never seen a black man in his life, was there to fight violent crime in Miami lol
Originally Posted by ribka

Like ruby ridge where the folk hero was on welfare most his life and of course never served in the military.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...daho-ammon-bundy-4-governor#Post16188877
You do not want to run from the police in Broward or Miami-Dade.

As an aside, those Miami Beach guys make damn good money.
Posted By: Dess Re: Five Miami Beach cops charged - 08/05/21
It would be interesting to know the full context of the video.

That said, everyone has a camera now. LEO showing mob mentality behavior isn't a good public service display.
Originally Posted by Dess

That said, everyone has a camera now. LEO showing mob mentality behavior isn't a good public service display.

You'd think by now that cops would know that everything they do is likely to show up on film.
Perhaps some social workers would be better for handling situations like that, right? What could go wrong?
These idiots should be charged. Either arrest them, or let em go. If they stomp this dude they'll stomp you just the same. To be fair though, I don't know what happened prior to video.
Originally Posted by Lee_Owens

Intersting observation.

When did you assume this persona of Lee_Owens? Joined in 2002, had maybe 30 posts in 2002 and not seen again until 2018. Lived in the Classifieds forums until..................... the last election. Never said a thing political and then all of a sudden you're a regular progressive gadfly.

So tell us, how'd you hack this dormant account. I'm fascinated at the lengths you guys go through to troll.
A couple of those guys went over the line and they are going to pay for it. I still predict that in 20 years there will be no street cops. No one will want to do the job. Good luck with that.

kwg
Originally Posted by hatari

Intersting observation.

When did you assume this persona of Lee_Owens? Joined in 2002, had maybe 30 posts in 2002 and not seen again until 2018. Lived in the Classifieds forums until..................... the last election. Never said a thing political and then all of a sudden you're a regular progressive gadfly.

So tell us, how'd you hack this dormant account. I'm fascinated at the lengths you guys go through to troll.

Mic drop.
Originally Posted by Dess

Originally Posted by deflave
You do not want to run from the police in Broward or Miami-Dade.

As an aside, those Miami Beach guys make damn good money.

So they're in it for the power trip and the money . . . go figure.
Posted By: TimZ Re: Five Miami Beach cops charged - 08/05/21
Originally Posted by Mac84
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

This

That's exactly what is happening in Chicago after the officer got jailed there.
Kicking someone when their down and not resisting arrest is a BS move by the cops. Backing the Blue is tough when you see sheit like this. But you really have no choice and in all reality the thug deserved a good beating. He's probably is a convicted felon and needs a bullet behind the ear or at the very least a knee to the neck.
I won't pass judgement because We can't know all the facts. Sure sometimes police overachieve some but it depends on the circumstance. If you're in the wrong and piss a cop off don't expect to be handled with kid gloves.
Demonstrating pure sadistic cowardice.

Punishment is the courts job not LE, if punishment is what they want to do change jobs

This should be America where a medieval kingdoms dungeon activities should not be condoned

Everyone standing casual talking as this brutality is happening speaks volumes, everyone there should be reprimanded at the very least.

Fighting crime is understandable but living in a totalitarian society that allows this is not...

Now a large percentage here will hate me because I don't like bullies or brutal sadistic cowards hiding behind a badge with a ratpack mentality.

I support good LE and honorable men this was not that

Flame all you want because if you support activity such as this I don't want to be associated with you in any way shape or form
I don't have a dog in this fight either way because I don't know all the circumstances but I will say that "slide into the fray" by that cop at the 1:37 mark in the second video got a chuckle out of me.

He be like "wass up bitch?!"

lol
You'd thing a Miami TV station would have a better looking reporter. That was disappointing.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by hatari

Intersting observation.

Mic drop.

Did you forget your face shield was on ?
Originally Posted by 700LH
Originally Posted by ribka

Like ruby ridge where the folk hero was on welfare most his life and of course never served in the military.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...daho-ammon-bundy-4-governor#Post16188877

lol. right BLM and George Floyd and cowardly white trash welfare scum too lazy to support their families are the real heroes and law enforcement and military represent the greatest threats to the US. Go buy another dress lol
© 24hourcampfire