Home
I am giving away two brand new pair of boots. These were issued to me by the Army before I retired a year and a half ago so I can't in good conscience sell them. If you need them or know someone "in need" who could use them put your name in the hat. If you are interested, let me know and try to specify which pair as one is a 10 1/2 and one is an 11. If you are like me and, depending on boot, may wear either size, if you don't designate and win, you will get whichever size I send to you. I plan to let this run for about 5 days or more. After that, I am going to take everyone's name who expressed an interest and then I'm going to use a random number generator to pick whomever the winners are. I only ask that the winners agree to pay the shipping cost.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Put me in! :-)
Put me in for 10 1/2! :-)
I'll throw my name in for the 10.5s
Thank you!
Put me in for the 11.
Thanks
Put me in for which ever pair. Thanks
10-1/2
That’s cute

LOL

Got anything in 14 ?

Either.

If they don't work,
They'll come back here under same terms.
If you'll do the picking thing?
Originally Posted by slumlord
10-1/2
That’s cute

LOL

Got anything in 14 ?

Whoever wins, send Slummy the boxes.
COD!
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
10-1/2
That’s cute

LOL

Got anything in 14 ?

Whoever wins, send Slummy the boxes.
COD!

LOL!!!!
Thanks for the contest.

I'd like to enter for a good buddy. He is a vet and has had real a rough go of it lately.

He can wear both sizes I'am sure and considering his service to the country, would it be possible to enter a couple times for him?

- Safariman
put me in those are pretty much all I wear, 10 1/2
good karma for you
Please put me in for the 11's.
Thanks!
10-1/2
That’s cute

LOL

Got anything in 14 ?

How big a boy are ya? 😁
Originally Posted by add
Thanks for the contest.

I'd like to enter for a good buddy. He is a vet and has had real a rough go of it lately.

He can wear both sizes I'am sure and considering his service to the country, would it be possible to enter a couple times for him?

- Safariman

Lmfao
Another size 10 1/2 here. Thanks!
I'm in. either size
Hey all, please don't pm your entry to me. If I end up picking your name and you haven't posted in the forum it looks like I wasn't fair to all.
10-1/2
That’s cute

LOL

Got anything in 14 ?

slumlord, you're one of those lucky guys. Whenever I go to the sale rack for hunting boots or tennis shoes that are all 50 to 80 per cent off, there are never 10 1/2s or 11s. However, there always seem to be what I want in sizes 13, 14 & 15.
TheBigSky;
Good afternoon sir, I hope the sky in your world is a bit less smoky today and all in your world are well.

I'm just here to send you a public tip of the battered Bailey and send you a sincere "Well done sir" for the boot offer.

I smiled when you mentioned the stuff that's left on sale too, as somehow there's never 8½ EE boots or shoes here either or denims that fit folks my size either for that matter.

Perhaps there's only two of us lawn gnome sized guys out there so the stores don't stock whatever the opposite of "Big and Tall" is "Small and Short" I suppose? laugh

Anyways sir, it's a grand gesture and I felt you deserved public kudos.

All the best.

Dwayne
I could sure use a new pair of boots, put me in the hat please.
Please put me in for the size 11. Thank You !
Originally Posted by mirage243
Originally Posted by add
Thanks for the contest.

- Safariman

Lmfao

He sings gospel too?
In for the 10.5's please. Thank you, and thank you for your service!
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
10-1/2
That’s cute

LOL

Got anything in 14 ?

slumlord, you're one of those lucky guys. Whenever I go to the sale rack for hunting boots or tennis shoes that are all 50 to 80 per cent off, there are never 10 1/2s or 11s. However, there always seem to be what I want in sizes 13, 14 & 15.

Slumlords feet are big...
I don't joke about them.
Ever..........

eek eek eek laugh laugh laugh
I'll give it a try for the 11's
Put me down for the 11N boots, please sir.

Burt2506
Thems is too small for Jim.
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
10-1/2
That’s cute

LOL

Got anything in 14 ?

Right
Right

but all that’s left are those NBA jiggaboo high tops. Usually yellow or red. 🥴
Put me in for the 11s. Thanks.
https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/fort-bragg-collecting-military-boots-fallen-heroes
Put my name in for the 11's please and thank you for your service.
There are plenty of guys "in need" around here. WTF?

mike r
Originally Posted by add
Thanks for the contest.

- Safariman

Lol,

Yer a dick!
Put my name in
Grand gesture sir!
Please put me in for the 10.5s
My current pair is getting very worn...favorite boots but far.
Thank you for your service!
Originally Posted by add
Thanks for the contest.

- Safariman

That's the best laugh I have had for quite some time now.

TFF!!!
Throw my name in - either size.
I know I said I would probably keep this up for about five days; but, based on the current interest, I will probably be drawing tomorrow sometime. I don't think I am "shorting" anybody by doing so.
Throw my name in the hat for the 10.5s please.
O.K., I took the total number of entrants and assigned each a number. I put the total number into a random number generator and generated two numbers. The winners are leesway2 and gunzo. Gentlemen, please contact me with your shipping information. Once I ship, sometime this week, I will provide you with the shipping cost.
To the winners, I just received a message from a member who wishes to remain anonymous. He sent the following to me, which has been edited to remove his identity per his wishes.

[quote=]Big Sky,
That was a generous offer giving away those new pair of boots.

If you are open to it, I'd like to pick up the tab for the shipping costs, to make this totally free to those receiving them.

I would do this totally anonymous, not looking for credit... just paying forward your good gesture.

Good move on your part...

cheers and best regards[/quote]

So, if the winners will contact me, the tab for shipping has been picked up by one of our regular and esteemed members.
Gee, I rarely if ever win anything.

A big thanks to TheBigSky & to anonymous.

Some brands fit me some don't. I these don't, they will be passed along here.
10-1/2
That’s cute

LOL

Got anything in 14 ?

Need ski poles with that? smile
© 24hourcampfire