https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=610b15ec4b401c2c26621b15

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Word association.

When I see those eyes, I think.....
NaVel Gazer

"Useless or excessive self-contemplation"

Pfizer Whistleblower Confirms Covid Injections are Poisonous Bioweapons

Aug 4, 2021

"Dr. Andrew Kaufman ...with Karen Kingston, a former Pfizer employee and current analyst who confirms that the ingredients in the COVID inoculation are poison."
Originally Posted by NVhntr

Handy!
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Handy!

Ya, that guy should put out an app.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Handy!

Ya, that guy should put out an app.

I think he’s reaching for your wallet.

I think he’s reaching for your wallet.[/quote]............... Yup;.... looks like one of those guys that tells you to send some money to the lord in care of his address.
I got my two Pfizer injections Jan/Feb 2021.

I have been a chick magnet ever since.
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

Pfizer Whistleblower Confirms Covid Injections are Poisonous Bioweapons

Aug 4, 2021

"Dr. Andrew Kaufman ...with Karen Kingston, a former Pfizer employee and current analyst who confirms that the ingredients in the COVID inoculation are poison."

Well Duh! Sodium Chloride is lethal in excessive quantities. So is water. Not many molecules out there which will not kill you if you consume enough.
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

Word association.

When I see those eyes, I think.....
.NaVel Gazer

"Useless or excessive self-contemplation"

That's big talk for someone who identifies as a drunkin' old woman.
Over 100 million people in the USA have been vaccinated and there is no evidence of poison.
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Over 100 million people in the USA have been vaccinated and there is no evidence of poison.

Says Fauci, Bill Gates and CNN.

What a lying POS corksucker.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

What a lying POS corksucker.

Lying or low IQ?

Then what to you attribute is the cause for death after the shot? Are you still claiming after the shot if you get Covid it’s just a mild case like a cold?

The belief is BS in strong with this one…
She starts out by saying kids don't need vaccines because their natural immune systems are far superior to any vaccine.

Does this apply to all vaccines, or only the COVID vaccine?

What are the poisons in the vaccine, and at what concentrations are they present in the different vaccines?

Handy!

Very!

So, this thread is literally about the lethality table salt?
🤣😂🤣
Baylor Dr on the Vax

https://www.bitchute.com/video/oQGUlPHvg6Q5/

Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Whenever I hear "the vaccine" and there's no distinction on which jab is specifically being referenced, I wonder WTF Willis? Nonetheless, it's a clusterfuuck of epic proportion. Seems to be working as designed.

I am going to go out on a limb and speculate that you are among the many who have made Chicken Q Little's ignore list.

lololololol

I imagine a goodly portion of the people criticizing others for their health choices are palm facing backward, morbidly obese, lethargic, alcoholics.
Try ALL of the COVID-19 vaxes, or maybe listening to a Dr other than Faukki.

Unlike you, when I hear a lying POS like Biden or Faukki or Cuomo pushing schiett on me and my countrymen, I decide its time to use some Discernment.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

I am going to go out on a limb and speculate that you are among the many who have made Chicken Q Little's ignore list.

A while back I was at the top of his list of anti-Campers.

It was truly an honor.

Whenever I hear "the vaccine" and there's no distinction on which jab is specifically being referenced, I wonder WTF Willis? Nonetheless, it's a clusterfuuck of epic proportion. Seems to be working as designed.

I bet these Drs are making millions dissing the Jab, MB.

Fwd:
DOCTORS FROM AROUND THE WORLD TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT COVID-19 AND THE SO CALLED ''VACCINE''
https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZivMUlYrKDuh/

We both posted winners on this thread.

24 Unborn babies out of 27 were killed by the injections.
That might exceed the mortality of dogs brought into the hospital to be put down by their owners. Sometimes it takes multiple doses to put down an animal and here they've devised a way to effectively put down children. That is pure evil.
Anyone who supports that is not worthy of trying to convince otherwise . I stop and think what is in store for their future.

On a positive note, the good doctor ends his interview with the most important thing. 21:00...

"God is the Source of your provisions and the Source of your protection."...
Dr. Ben Edwards

May I only add..... especially to those who believe in His only begotton Son.

Another good video that needs better viewership than the camp fire trolls.

Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

lololololol

I imagine a goodly portion of the people criticizing others for their health choices are palm facing backward, morbidly obese, lethargic, alcoholics.

That guy is the anti Paul

LMAO
Sodium and Chlorine are deadly poisonous, yet my intake amounts to about a table spoonful a day. Known as NaCl or table salt.

Fwd:
DOCTORS FROM AROUND THE WORLD TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT COVID-19 AND THE SO CALLED ''VACCINE''

I don't have anything to add regarding the links, frankly they don't interest me enough to bother with, my point being, just saying "the vaccine" is retarded or inconclusive, since there's like what, several Co19 vaccines in use?

Fwd:

I don't have anything to add regarding the links, frankly they don't interest me enough to bother with, my point being, just saying "the vaccine" is retarded or inconclusive, since there's like what, several Co19 vaccines in use?

Uh, they dont just say that. They aren't retarded. They are Drs and scientists.

No, 170 million have been vaccinated with no evidence of poison. Death rate of those who were vaccinated had dropped sharply.

Those who are not vaccinated will catch the Delta version of COVID-10 and some more will die. This virus is a moving target.

There is already a new version out there, they are watching it very closely.
Originally Posted by GunTruck50
There is already a new version out there,...
shocker

Fwd:

I don't consider you to be dense so here goes again.

No matter if MD, crazy internet guy, you tuber, guy at the bar, or politician, if they only state the words, "covid vaccine" or "the vaccine" it is utterly meaningless as the specific "covid vaccine" they mean to reference has not been identified since there are multiple different things called "covid vaccine".

Anyone literate and has any credibility would know this and adhere to basic clear communication. Otherwise, if one wishes to group all covid vaccines together, use the plural. "Covid vaccine bad" meaningless, the reader is assumed simple-minded or left to guess which one in particular, whereas "covid vaccines bad", is meaningful.

Savvy?

Looking back, it was just another paste by me, where you simply said Vax. No worries. And no comment AGAIN on the linked information as I didn't read nor will I, as I said, not interested. It's all we've heard for a year and a half.

Fwd:

Since when did you or HC have any use for the opinion of a Dr or a SCIENTIST?

Oh, they are okay if they support your previously formed opinions? Or only if they sign off with a prayer to YOUR God of choice?
© 24hourcampfire