Home
Posted By: irfubar tyranny - 08/13/21
Why do some people support tyranny while others defy it?
The obedient often think of themselves as virtuous rather than cowardly.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/why-do-some-people-support-tyranny-while-others-defy-it

I found this article incredibly relevant in our current times
Posted By: Happy_Camper Re: tyranny - 08/13/21

That's exactly what I was asking myself a couple weeks ago.
I've never seen stronger trolling responses and tirades of offended flaming soy boys than when I posted the Sunday sermon on the subject of Trannys.

That tells me something about that crowd.

Those for and against tranny in this thread:
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/16268319/1

wink
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: tyranny - 08/13/21
There's a whole bunch of shallow thinkers in the world.
Posted By: irfubar Re: tyranny - 08/13/21
Originally Posted by Fireball2
There's a whole bunch of shallow thinkers in the world.

It's worse than that... they are rewarded by the powers that be to spread the propaganda..
Posted By: Kaiser Norton Re: tyranny - 08/13/21
Scary times out there. One of the Instagram accounts I follow posted a message they'd encountered:

"The CDC should roll out a new program: Get the shot or get shot. The unvaccinated need to be rounded up and lined up in front of open trenches. The choice is simple.

America has had enough of their virus. We need to get back to normal life. With or without them"

I about sh....crapped my pants when I read that. This authoritarian street the Left has started down makes me worry. But the fact that there are so many that are turning a blind eye to it is what really scares me.

Kaiser Norton
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: tyranny - 08/13/21
"Force the shot, stretch a rope!"
Posted By: irfubar Re: tyranny - 08/13/21
The thing is America was built and founded by freedom loving individuals.... then the grifter left comes along and now they are stealing it.
Soon we will be like Zimbabwe.... the "magic" farms will no longer produce and starvation and poverty will rule the day.
And the useful idiots will say , how did this happen?
At least we don't have to read Trumps mean tweets.... fugg me
© 24hourcampfire