Home
The two leaders who set up this disaster.
I would love to see a ten minute interview with these two geniuses. I wonder what they think about the catastrophe that they engineered.
Vacationing. Like Hiden Biden & The Halfican
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I wonder what they think about the catastrophe that they engineered.
I doubt they give a rats ass. What’s most important to them is the money that they each got out of it.
Ha, Simon made a funny. He called W a leader.......
Looking at their stock portfolio books. And calling their brokerage firms.

Anything available to buy in start up or existing chinese mining and mineral processing companies for stocks???
I'm really intersted in Lithium and Rare earth elements and long term holdings and opportunities in Afghanistan.....
Originally Posted by antlers
I doubt they give a rats ass. What’s most important to them is the money that they each got out of it.

Yep.
Just remember: George W. Bush said "No alcohol!" in order to 'honor and respect Islam' - while the Germans/French/et al were allowed to drink off duty. Fu(k George Bush, he'll be joining John McCain in the Lava Lounge someday.

Dick Cheney is coaching his stupid daughter on how to resist 'America First' in the House.

A pox on both of those retards.
Never forget the aid and comfort the Democratic party gave the enemy when we went in and they turned war into a political football. Its when I went from disagreement with them over policy to full blown hatred.

But even so, I don't think the goal of the higher ups was ever to kick towelhead ass.
They couldn’t possibly GAF less. They and their cronies pocketed hundreds of millions off that fiasco.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by antlers

Yep.

I agree as well.
© 24hourcampfire