Home
Kamala Harris Throws a fit..
She said she was focusing on Haiti, not Afghanistan.

What southern border?
Nobody wants to see The Laughing Hyena Ho “address the Nation”. Even the DemoRat’s are smart enough to know that.

That’s why they’re keeping her out of the public’s eye until they “retire” SLOJOE.

They don’t want the American Public to figure out how stupid and useless she really is. Until it’s too late.
Reading between the lines it seems my suspicions may have been correct to begin with. They needed the whore on the ticket so they had someone who they could throw under the bus every time Biden screwed something up- which I'm sure they expected to be often. Problem is the witch has her own agenda and isn't playing along with the demented one's handlers.... I think things are going to get real entertaining in DC real soon now that even the democrat faithful are starting to have a belly full of Biden and his nonsense...
Originally Posted by Sheister

"A well-placed source inside the White House informs Becker News that Kamala Harris objected to addressing the nation on Sunday. The source reports that Kamala Harris could be heard screaming, “They will not pin this s*** on me!” Furthermore, the source reports that Jill Biden was at Camp David deflecting calls being made for Joe Biden.

The report is corroborated by OANN’s Jack Posobiec, who provides the account that Harris objected to addressing the American people."
They are in so far over their heads……it is really getting kind of scary.

couldn't watch the video

what a stupid biootch
Originally Posted by Slope77

It’s far worse than scary, ain’t it ?
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

"…This ain't the Rubicon we're seeing, more like a retard trying to find the end of a Mobius strip." – Big Country
Originally Posted by tikkanut

couldn't watch the video

what a stupid biootch
.........Yep! And every decision that Biden has made on foreign policy since the early 70s HAS BEEN WRONG and PROVEN TO BE WRONG.

Of course Kum-mal-laaaa will deny that!

Biden? Courage?? LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>
I hate her guts, but I don’t blame her here. That wasn’t her job and it was a transparent attempt to pin it on her.

biden ?

courage is where I shut it off...

kiss my azz both of 'em

kiss my azz both of 'em

I have to disagree. Who knows where those mouths have been?!

Yes, it is extremely dangerous for our country and our people.

L.W.

couldn't watch the video

what a stupid biootch

If the first 30 seconds of the Vice Cheater in Chief doesn't make you puke, you're immune to puking.

Not as scared as you are of a cold virus
She says Biden doesn't listen to his advisers,...whatever that means.
What complete asses they have made theirselves to
be. How deplorable and disrespectful they are.
The most pertinent information in the article isn't in the video- check out the text and the info revealed there.... as if the couldn't seem any worse, the article paints her as the wicked witch of the north in no uncertain terms...
Reality setting in?
Originally Posted by Leanwolf

Yes, it is extremely dangerous for our country and our people.

L.W.

For the whole world, LW.
Biden is the president. Why should she go out there and address the biggest foreign policy frickup in American history?
After his "message", the caption line said he was returning to Camp David. Biden must be sinking fast if they have to keep him out of site.
Heads are going to explode soon guys. There's no way they make it 4 years. They'll both have a nervous breakdown.
You Savages! You dare to criticize this lady.
She is *Female, she is *Negro [in part] This means she is qualified for any government post.

If only she was Lesbo she would check all 3 boxes.
They did not work to earn their current positions. It was given to them by deceit. They own nothing and I understand why kamala feels like she does. That isn't an excuse because they took the job even though it was stolen for them. She and Joe are on the hook for this abortion. Now and forever. The rest of America is going to pin this $hit on you kamala so get used to it. You and Joe own this.

kwg
I wonder what she actually, really, said.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
she is *Negro [in part] .

Is she really? One parent is Indian and the other is Jamaican. Is a Jamaican considered black? She's been called part African American which is not true.
What if jo croaks and the North Koreans land a nuke in Kansas what’s she gonna say then don’t blame me for this schit as more nukes are inbound god help us
Originally Posted by earlybrd
What if jo croaks and the North Koreans land a nuke in Kansas what’s she gonna say then don’t blame me for this schit as more nukes are inbound god help us

WOLVERINES…
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

Is she really? One parent is Indian and the other is Jamaican. Is a Jamaican considered black? She's been called part African American which is not true.

I remember reading somewhere during the “Election” that her Dad was descended from White slave traders.
Our country circling the drain..

couldn't watch the video

what a stupid biootch

Same here.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

I remember reading somewhere during the “Election” that her Dad was descended from White slave traders.

If it matters, google image her dad.

I hate the bitch but has nothing to do with her parentage.
Originally Posted by Winchester21

kiss my azz both of 'em

But to able to say the first female VP sucked my dick I’d be all in. smile
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I hate her guts, but I don’t blame her here. That wasn’t her job and it was a transparent attempt to pin it on her.

Well she did say she was always the last person in the room for big decisions.

Was it a shameless ploy to make herself seem way more important and intelligent than she really is? Of course. That is what incompetent people do to cover their own insecurity. But it doesn’t matter. In her own words she gets to sign off on big decisions. Even the embarrassing ones!
Originally Posted by philgood80

Was it a shameless ploy to make herself seem way more important and intelligent than she really is? Of course. That is what incompetent people do to cover their own insecurity. But it doesn’t matter. In her own words she gets to sign off on big decisions. Even the embarrassing ones!

I seriously doubt they let her in the room for any of the “big discussions”. Not even the DemoRat’s want to listen to her cackling.
Originally Posted by philgood80

Was it a shameless ploy to make

Well, Biden might just have a bit more sense than we’ve given him credit for.

Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

kiss my azz both of 'em

My old boss always said of BJ’s…
“The worst I had was wonderful”.
Be hard not to punch her in the face when she finished though.

volcano bubbles don't rise so far.
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

kiss my azz both of 'em

Strawberry shortcake. wink
Reality setting in?

Snakes in a pit.
Originally Posted by Springcove
Originally Posted by earlybrd

WOLVERINES…

LMAO!

Yes. Jamaican is black.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Yes. Jamaican is black.

Where did black Jamaicans come from?

Lol you sure don't want to hit her before she finishes!

Yes. Jamaican is black.

The black blacks? Africa, mostly. But, you knew that.

Here's a nugget for ya.. In addition to the UK, India, other European countries, and other Caribbean islands, Jamaicans also came from..??
Wait for it..
And we haven't even got to the Pirates and others that sailed under various flags yet..

China.

Have you ever seen a black Jamaican with narrow oriental slanted eyes?

That's from the mixing over the last 130 or so years.

Here's another nugget for ya. As a group, I'll take Jamaicans over Hatians any day of the week.

Yes. Jamaican is black.

Did I miss something here?

African slaves, just like black Cubans, and Hatians, and Brazilians, and Americans of the 17'th and early 18'th centuries.
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Yes. Jamaican is black.

African slaves, just like black Cubans, and Hatians, and Brazilians, and Americans of the 17'th and early 18'th centuries.

No. You didn't miss anything. I'll muddy the waters a little more. There are also white Jamaicans. Like one of the service writers at the Toyota dealership near me.
The sad part of the WH playing the "whose fault is it" game, is that this will cost American lives before its over.

And just hiLIARy with Benghazi, it was avoidable.
You Savages! You dare to criticize this lady.
She is *Female, she is *Negro [in part] This means she is qualified for any government post.

If only she was Lesbo she would check all 3 boxes.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Yes. Jamaican is black.

No. You didn't miss anything. I'll muddy the waters a little more. There are also white Jamaicans. Like one of the service writers at the Toyota dealership near me.

Yes. Jamaican is black.

Kind of like Cuba, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Brazil, Any place the Europeans used African and Native American slaves to operate sugar and rubber plantations. And don't forget cotton.
© 24hourcampfire